Author Topic: Moving to Monterey, check out the potential apartment. I want advice  (Read 21193 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Moving to Monterey, check out the potential apartment. I want advice
« Reply #150 on: February 09, 2012, 06:38:10 PM »
Economic commonsense for who? Maybe for the freeloader who doesn't want to make the attempt to pay it back but for people who pay taxes it's just another tax burden. I can't believe I'm actually answering this from someone who makes no money but want's to high on the hog. Keep talking to me about "economic commonsense".  
the return on investment makes it economic common sense.

heres an analysis of the subject done by  a policy analyst for the united states congress.

http://www.house.gov/jec/educ.htm

V. Conclusions
      This paper has detailed the enormous benefits associated with increased education. Investment in human capital enables individuals to increase their future earnings and enhance their experience in the labor market. The knowledge that education benefits the individual student in terms of increased earnings is widespread, but information is incomplete about the benefits that increased education has on society. In the information economy of the 21st century, education will become increasingly important. Investment in education contributes to enhanced labor force productivity and enables individuals to become better citizens and parents in addition to being better workers. The effectiveness of American education will have an important impact on U.S. economic performance for the foreseeable future.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #151 on: February 09, 2012, 06:39:05 PM »
No...Goodrum has the drive to start a business and succeed.

this is true

it's kinda like ....this guy is dense and doesn't get that everyone knows he's a joke but he doesn't know that everyone thinks he's a joke

oh, and he's also a fag

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #152 on: February 09, 2012, 06:39:31 PM »
Tdizzle is a man of all seasons..

Areas of expertise
 2 year associates degree from community collage

Finance
economics
Philosophy
quantum mechanics
Mathematics
Steroids,and other ergogenic aids expert

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #153 on: February 09, 2012, 06:40:00 PM »
you didnt even look at the website. western governors is an entirely non profit university founded by 13 governors who wanted to expand access to higher education. they have both regional and national accreditation, the same as gonzaga, brigham young, oregon state, and others. because the founders realized that there would be doubts about the quality of eductaion form an online university they went to enormous lengths to make sure the school is respected. the business school is advised by a coalition of major corporations who help create the education plan to better suit their needs for management employees. the teaching school is accredited by a national teachers organization that is highly respected. etc.
Hmm. Gonzaga? Brigham Young? Founders? Any underlying ethos, brother bomz?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #154 on: February 09, 2012, 06:40:25 PM »
Tdizzle is a man of all seasons..

Areas of expertise
 2 year associates degree from community collage

Finance
economics
Philosophy
quantum mechanics
Mathematics
Steroids,and other ergogenic aids expert

no, i am absolutely horrible at mathematics.

on the other counts

guilty as charged

8)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #155 on: February 09, 2012, 06:40:37 PM »
If you rent that place but fail to upgrade your underwear, I'll be at a lost for words.
<* choking on my coffee *>

;D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #156 on: February 09, 2012, 06:41:48 PM »
Hmm. Gonzaga? Brigham Young? Founders? Any underlying ethos, brother bomz?
their in the same region of the country, which means they have to get accreditation from the same regional accreditation commission, BROTHER CHIMPS

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #157 on: February 09, 2012, 06:44:35 PM »
1450/mo is stupid for rent... why not buy something?

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #158 on: February 09, 2012, 06:45:13 PM »
1400/mo is a lot for rent, even a home, but i don't know what california prices are like, i assume they are highly inflated.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #159 on: February 09, 2012, 06:45:33 PM »
the return on investment makes it economic common sense.

heres an analysis of the subject done by  a policy analyst for the united states congress.

http://www.house.gov/jec/educ.htm

V. Conclusions
      This paper has detailed the enormous benefits associated with increased education. Investment in human capital enables individuals to increase their future earnings and enhance their experience in the labor market. The knowledge that education benefits the individual student in terms of increased earnings is widespread, but information is incomplete about the benefits that increased education has on society. In the information economy of the 21st century, education will become increasingly important. Investment in education contributes to enhanced labor force productivity and enables individuals to become better citizens and parents in addition to being better workers. The effectiveness of American education will have an important impact on U.S. economic performance for the foreseeable future.

I could care less about their analysis. It's bullshit. They think the general public is stupid. Fuck that, ask someone who is on a budget, paying bills and feeding a family if they want more taken out and REDISTRIBUTED because the government thinks they know better.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: February 09, 2012, 06:46:02 PM »
because you went to an ivy league school means no one else is intelligent or educated ?  ;D i know bay is a smart dude. you on the other hand.. i have seen some evidence your well informed on certain subjects but , and dont take this as a personal attack, ive yet to see any indication of deep thought or advanced analytical skills.  those guys i mentioned are seriously smart dudes deserving of respect.

You did read what I quoted you on, right?  

You said "the only people on this site" who are both intelligent and educated, never did I say that just because I have multiple degrees from a couple of IVY league schools that it is an indication of others being any less capable of displaying intelligence.  What you did imply with your statement was an absolute, as in "only those which you mentioned on this site" are both intelligent and educated, a statement which is a high stretch of the imagination.

I've yet to find any reason why men parading around on a bodybuilding site should be involved in deep thought or highly analytical thinking, but whatever makes you happy.  I find this place has a lot of good material for toilet reading and pictures for "fapping".

I'm just a comfortable homosexual  ;)

Enjoy,
"1"

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: February 09, 2012, 06:46:17 PM »
I could care less about their analysis.

again, if you could care less then you would care less

also- you are arguing with a guy who is going to the modern equivalent of the schools that used to advertise on Matchbook covers

225for70

• Getbig IV
« Reply #162 on: February 09, 2012, 06:46:29 PM »
1450/mo is stupid for rent... why not buy something?

For one Tbombz doesn't have a job...Plus he's to sick to work...He can't stay on his feet more than one hour..

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #163 on: February 09, 2012, 06:46:32 PM »
1400/mo is a lot for rent, even a home, but i don't know what california prices are like, i assume they are highly inflated.

Rent is insane in California especially where he wants to live.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #164 on: February 09, 2012, 06:47:21 PM »
again, if you could care less then you would care less

Please stop. I'm getting a headache.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: February 09, 2012, 06:47:45 PM »
Please stop. I'm getting a headache.

i couldn't care less

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #166 on: February 09, 2012, 06:49:12 PM »
their in the same region of the country, which means they have to get accreditation from the same regional accreditation commission, BROTHER CHIMPS
Hmm. Ok, then. How can you, honestly, think that you have 'earned' a spot in some prestigious 'Grad' school when you don't even know the difference between 'they're' and 'their!?' That's not even grade eight shit. You wore a helmet in grade school, right?   

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: February 09, 2012, 06:49:25 PM »
i couldn't care less

That was an instant takeback.

"1"

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #168 on: February 09, 2012, 06:49:54 PM »
but there is no such thing as gravity ! there is only warped space ! however the idea that if gravity acts on something then it has mass is still relevant because interchange gravity (the old concept) with warped spae (the new and more accurate concept), and we still have a truth !  :)  your comment about light light orbiting the sun.. its moving way too fast and its mass is way to little for the warped space to cause it to go into orbit !
There is  some confusion about the proper use of terms.

--'Gravity' is real: two masses pull on each other. Gravitational pull maybe due to warped space, but it is a real measurable force that acts nonetheless, given by F= G*m1*m2/r^2.

--A force pulls or pushes an object of mass. We are perpetually being pulled toward the Sun, because we have mass. A photon is unaffected by this.

--However if light is passing through space, and there is a warp in space it will appear to bend. It is not because it is being pulled toward a center of gravity, it is simply passing through that particular area of space.

Please please just accept this post, you are bringing me to tears  :'(
follow the arrows

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #169 on: February 09, 2012, 06:50:11 PM »
Hmm. Ok, then. How can you, honestly, think that you have 'earned' a spot in some prestigious 'Grad' school when you don't even know the difference between 'they're' and 'their!?' That's not even grade eight shit.  

who gives a shit about grammar and typoes on a forum

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #170 on: February 09, 2012, 06:51:19 PM »

see below
Rent is insane in California especially where he wants to live.
^ truth, monterey is like one of the nicest coastal towns on the planet

I could care less about their analysis. It's bullshit. They think the general public is stupid. Fuck that, ask someone who is on a budget, paying bills and feeding a family if they want more taken out and REDISTRIBUTED because the government thinks they know better.
so you agree with economists when they support republican ideals but dont give a shit when they are on the other side of the fence?  ;D
 you argument against taxation, if valid, would apply to every government service. and result in anarchism. just to let you know..
besides the point, investment in education pays for itself. if you woulda read the analysis youd know that.

225for70

• Getbig IV
« Reply #171 on: February 09, 2012, 06:51:58 PM »
Hmm. Ok, then. How can you, honestly, think that you have 'earned' a spot in some prestigious 'Grad' school when you don't even know the difference between 'they're' and 'their!?' That's not even grade eight shit.  

His excuse is that English is his second language..His first is Ebonics. All the wiggers speak Ebonics.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #172 on: February 09, 2012, 06:52:48 PM »
Look, I want to make one thing clear about myself.......I'm not against student loans in anyway but if it's government backed there should be a way to monitor how that money is appropriated. If some goes for housing there should be limits on how much rent should be put out.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #173 on: February 09, 2012, 06:53:28 PM »
There is  some confusion about the proper use of terms.

--'Gravity' is real: two masses pull on each other. Gravitational pull maybe due to warped space, but it is a real measurable force that acts nonetheless, given by F= G*m1*m2/r^2.

--A force pulls or pushes an object of mass. We are perpetually being pulled toward the Sun, because we have mass. A photon is unaffected by this.

--However if light is passing through space, and there is a warp in space it will appear to bend. It is not because it is being pulled toward a center of gravity, it is simply passing through that particular area of space.

Please please just accept this post, you are bringing me to tears  :'(
the space is bent because of the mass of the object ! thus its the mass of the object that causes the light to bend ! "gravity" is really just the bend of space!

you know im not going to just accept your post  ;D

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #174 on: February 09, 2012, 06:54:00 PM »
if it's an expensive area then, 1,400/mo is probably a good deal for renting a home.

i'm not one of those people who views renting as "a waste of money" since when you buy property you are spending a large portion on paying off compounded interest anyways and no, homes aren't always a good investment look at the housing bubble crash of 08. also, real estate value is determined almost exclusively on location.