Author Topic: Results of running 20iu gh ed for a month. (Thanks gh15) (UPDATED - NEW PICS)  (Read 88400 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: Results of running 20iu gh ed for a month. (Thanks gh15) (UPDATED - NEW PICS)
« Reply #325 on: February 21, 2012, 08:07:38 PM »
How did he get connects to pharm grade gh when he was starting out? And god what do u feel about legit hygetropin kits? Supposedly the purest gh out of china IF you can get it legit.

hytropin was busted ,, they are no more,, circulating product is stil around but there is no more producton of hygrtropoin,, thanktropin is closest to pharma grade and will get you into a pro card if you desere a pro card

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
Re: Results of running 20iu gh ed for a month. (Thanks gh15) (UPDATED - NEW PIC
« Reply #326 on: February 21, 2012, 08:16:55 PM »
OMG evan was such a cutie here!

Keep dodging me you little pussy...

It's hilarious to me all these mouthy little cowards who literally go out of their way to provoke and insult me, and then when I don't take their shit, it's an outrage!   Just look at flinstone in this thread.  Starts off praising me then does a complete 180 and takes shots at me for absolutely no reason other than his master "no one" ordered him to.  He makes these claims that his chest is better than mine and how if he dieted he'd look better than me (LOL).  Isn't it always funny how when it's time for a shit talking fagg0t to back up all their tough guy talk, they never do.

Learn from this Flinstone.  Choose your battles more wisely from now on.  Play with fire, you get burned.  Very simple.

Pussy.

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
Re: Results of running 20iu gh ed for a month. (Thanks gh15) (UPDATED - NEW PICS)
« Reply #327 on: February 21, 2012, 08:19:54 PM »
Bump for an answer on this

I justify it like this:

For around $20 a day, I can eat whatever I want, continue to stay lean, lose fat, and make great gains.

At this point every single kit I have is considered profit anyway.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #328 on: February 21, 2012, 08:21:10 PM »
I justify it like this:

For around $20 a day, I can eat whatever I want, continue to stay lean, lose fat, and make great gains.

At this point every single kit I have is considered profit anyway.

Notice much recomposition from it Growth, apart from secondary effects due to the lower bodyfat?
Trans Milkshake.

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #329 on: February 21, 2012, 08:26:43 PM »

Notice much recomposition from it Growth, apart from secondary effects due to the lower bodyfat?

Absolutely.

My muscles are much fuller.  Actually, they stay full pretty much 24 hours a day.  Any slight exertion of energy and my veins will pop out and the muscle will be pumped.  My lines are more noticeable now.  It's funny about the delts because I read it in the Bible but I actually wrote it off as something that didn't make sense, but sure enough, there is a pronounced cupping effect in my delts and they "pop" much more.

Also, the overall nature of my skin is different, in a good way.  It's hard to describe.  When I ran gh briefly without the tren, I felt like I had movie star skin.  My skin looked great all the time.  Not just pimples and things like that, there was just a glow to it.  It;s hard to describe.  Gh15 can probably better articulate what I am talking about.   Now that I am running the tren, the effect isn;t as pronounced, but still noticeable.

I sleep like a baby every single night.  I feel very well rested when I wake up.

High dose gh is great stuff.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #330 on: February 21, 2012, 08:26:48 PM »

Thank you for all of your support and advice!

I just turned 28.

If you could design my next cycle, what would it be?  I will follow your advice to the best of my abilities.  I use PP so I know the products are good.  

I am kind of disappointed with how squarey my mid section is.  I wish my delts popped out more and my mid section was smaller, so I could have a better V-taper.  Oh and thank you for the compliment, but I definitely don;t look better than slinpimp.  I would kill to have his physique.

I want to run some sort of test, tren, primo, masteron, winy, anavar cycle.  And obviously gh.   Can you possible recommend which compounds and the dosages I should run?  I can be a visual testament that your advice works since I can post pictures of my progress.  

Thanks again for all of your help bro.

ik going to write here something ,,its nto only for you but for many others

when you take 20 iu legit  human growth hormone...you need insulina with it ,, the reason you dotn see the number slin see 5'9 240 ...iyou wil have to be 270 or so since you are 6'1....the reason you dotn see it is because you dont take insulina with the hgh ,,

when someone realy take 20 iu gh ...they need the insulina in ,, again the gh must be legit gh ....pharma grade is better for it just shrink wrap you ,, but theinsulina is to push everythign inside the muscle...

just think about this way friend,, take a condom ..fill it out with water... put it next to the tv...now go back sit on the couch and look at it?

who does this condom look like now? who does this condom resemble sitting there next to the tv all full  rubbbery blown up from within...

i tell you who this condom look like ,, this condom look like

PHILSULINA HEATH

this is bodybuild 2000,, load on gh and then put in the insulina,, you will NEVER GET FGAT,, ,, you will get fat inside the muscle,,, your will fuck your lines to some degree but over all when you get very lean and ripped....the lines wil be there ...it wont be frank zane lines...but it will be good enough for the mutation you see now days in bodybuild

so over all the reason all of you say slin is big big and no i dotn look like him ...it ONE and only one reason

slin ....like his NAME... took insulina and hgh together....this is the only way to see 5'9 250 lb ,, ONLY WAY ,, no otheer way what so ever,, the reason i say you look beter than slin is ....you are not on insulina...and cary lot of muscle...

as i already said ,, i can show you fellas that are 210 lb 5'11 and look better than slin or any one,, slin look very good by the way ,, infact extremly good ,, but what i say is...that weight on scale means abolitly nothing,,,yes it may mean something if you are 158lb shreded compared to 205 lb shreded...but in general you take a fella 190lb shreded ...most of them look better than tons TONS of 240 lb fellas in gymasiums that walk around 15% of bloofiness...

weight on scale realy doesnt mean much unles it is ALL QUALITY,,

the best bodybuilder is the one who can have tight waist ..hard dialed in with abs on ...while keeping 220lb of broad wide v taperish look ,, ,the best bodybuildeer is the one that has great pecs...and great back and project STRENGTH,, delts is all a matter of drugs ...

i recomend for you specificaly to get as much primobolana you can ... and as much trenbolona you can .... this 2! i also recomend to you to consider insulina when  getting down to 6% dry

testosterona should be cycled with regard to dosing

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #331 on: February 21, 2012, 08:34:15 PM »

Absolutely.

My muscles are much fuller.  Actually, they stay full pretty much 24 hours a day.  Any slight exertion of energy and my veins will pop out and the muscle will be pumped.  My lines are more noticeable now.  It's funny about the delts because I read it in the Bible but I actually wrote it off as something that didn't make sense, but sure enough, there is a pronounced cupping effect in my delts and they "pop" much more.

Also, the overall nature of my skin is different, in a good way.  It's hard to describe.  When I ran gh briefly without the tren, I felt like I had movie star skin.  My skin looked great all the time.  Not just pimples and things like that, there was just a glow to it.  It;s hard to describe.  Gh15 can probably better articulate what I am talking about.   Now that I am running the tren, the effect isn;t as pronounced, but still noticeable.

I sleep like a baby every single night.  I feel very well rested when I wake up.

Thanks for the info brother much appreciated.

It's definately something i'm going to have to play around with in the future.

Trans Milkshake.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #332 on: February 21, 2012, 08:54:04 PM »
sorry for getting back on topic

but it's awesome seeing gh15s words being put into action, in picture form. CLEARLY it has worked for you, and at your stage of life (28 no desire to compete) you must be extremely close to your ideal physique?

in just 30 days of gh, no less..

looking great man

as i said before ,, he look ngreat,,, he really only lacking the water drop like pregnant woman lol he is lean! yes he hold some fat and water but he is lean ....and! tightening up a big and he is really impressive physiqe,, the reason give him this compliment is because yo ucan tell he is not some fella who just started ...you can tell he has expericne,, you can tell he put his time ,, and  this was done in 30 days ...its just impressive i cant look into it and say its not because it is ,,

his only problem is that he is a bit squary and it kil the v taper,, if he can get the waist tigher or in his case the delts wider since he can do it since his delts are crazy good...basicaly he put in insulina when he is 6% dry and he will look ummmm like4 a freak ,, he is not some no one outof no whee ,, this fella although nto in competition condition in this pictures...has the POTENTIAL at age 28...to take it further...

he look very good

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #333 on: February 21, 2012, 09:03:38 PM »
It's not so much growth noob I have a problem with- it's just his attitude and the type of members that are coming here lately that ruin this place- there is no brotherhood anymore. you cant compliment someone without being a "guy", you cant look "cool" without insulting members 24/7, people posting eachother's pm's to call out members like what slinpimp did to makeveli that time and widow to schmoebuster, people blaming gh15 for loosing their money getting scammed on kigs- it's rediculous...like a bunch of girl scouts.  Everyone tries to be special and it's driving all the good members away....all the good members don't post anymore hardly much. I may not be the most knowlagable  poster or even a good one but I always speak my mind, always had one account,etc.

you are a good poster,, extremly bright smart ,, you are only 19 or 20 lol when i was 19 i coudnt even think in terms of adult i was a fucking kid ,, you are much more mature than i was when 18-19,, in general you know how to take things and put them into concept ,, you are sharp probably cause you are jewish ...but extremly bright ...most fellas who went through what you had few years ago woud quit,, you never give up this is a very good quality of a winner,, NEVER GIVE UP,, you are 19...like no one said when you are 29....you will wipe floors with most..

i wish i was 19 now with your knowledge ,, you can truly! make an impact within few years and even if not profesional bodybuild...you can make impact in bodybuild period ,, since you have one thing noen of us had back then...THE KNOWLEDGE

gh15 approved
fallen angel

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #334 on: February 21, 2012, 10:12:09 PM »
 where did they go? Van don't post anymore, Disgusted gone, even groink has had it lol ... getbig is going into shits since all these gimmicks joined.
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #335 on: February 21, 2012, 10:29:47 PM »
i want to add,, that the geniousity of pharma grade level gh is the ability of the skin to dress on the muscle shrink wrap ...and show! abdomal prety clear even! when on gh ...and even when 8% ,, the insulina when added push all fat into the muscle thus pushing it all out...creating this look,, in this fella case...since he doesnt use insulina...he doesnt hav ethis push of abdominal that insulina and gh together give....the muscle doesnt push out yet...it pushes out in a 3 dimentional aspect due to fiber increase... but! it doesnt push out the all muscle as a unit ,, THE ORGANS...

what going on with centironi is that for a long time he has the all unit of the muscle push from the inside out....thuse when diet for the few weeks he does lol he get shreded and since his insulina abuse is not! in all time great ,, he use insulina in a less abusive way...still high but not super abusive ,, he try to go the 90s twist on it ...when he start eating cleaner...the all look fall into place...and he look ripped and in proportions,,ofcourse he is risking it right now for centoroni start developing a 2000s gut to him ,, he has to,, no other way around it hopefuly he can control is beter than others,, he is trying to study the dorian ways and right now he is ok ,, we shall see in copel years if he stay in the competetive aspect of the cult

in regard to this fella here with the pictures....

within 6 months of legit pharma grade gh he is top amatuer and fitness model with contract,,pro card is mater of what age you started and what drugs you were hooked up with ...as simple as that...you can use all the china gh in the world...if it is not pharma grade level! yes china can be pharma grade level but if it is not! then no mater how much you will take you will not be able to get to the centorini look you so wish upon you the so call 90s look...

as i said before ,,and as jason told youi ,,jason is on his real name ...we know quite well jason and me ,,he can not just come out on his real name and tell you this but he did quite few times recomended! the gh as much as you can get....

so as i said ,,you have a choice to make in today bodybuild..

you either stay gymasium rat...can be the best one but wont be profesional...or you start begging in the aids clinik for pharma grade gh or make sure! that when i bring up type of gh and tell you it is LEGIT PHARMA GRADE...you keep pressering and keep creating a network that is good enough to keep this pharma grade china gh performing to your satisfection ,,

there was once upon a time in a place called china a legit pharma grade level gh called kigtropin ,, AND NO JINTROPIN WAS NOT! PHRAMA GRADE LEVEL GH ,, kigtropin was!

so... you need to make sure that what gh15 created ,, this movment and this is a huge movment that will shake and already shook bodybuild like never before,, remember everyone! read me you talk here about fellas from fucking malasya and places you never even heard of they write to me blessings of virgin mary i can show you pms and emails,,

still!  it is not enough ,, you as part of this movment has a job! you have a mission ,, your mission is that insted of wasting your life wanting to be profesionals or wanting to advance and be stuck ! insted of it you start participating in your own destinity ,, start being active in your bodybuild destiny ,, you need to shine! and shining wil only come when you can get what ron heris get and when you can get what evein centofinii get,,

remember friends fellas like ron heris are FELLONS! they are ,, on the outside they are not...but during the years enough information was cloected on them to put them behind bars if ONE WRONG MOVE HAPPEN ,, and they know it,,

your mission is one! to not let them do this to you ,,

this is important ,, i know that you all waking up now in americana ,, andalready mid day in europe and already almost tomorow in australia,, but you need to listen closely to what i say ...

YOUR DESTINIY AS BODYBUULDERS SIT ON YOUR HOOK UPS...AND IF YOU WANT THIS PRIVALAGE SOCIETY TO END! IF YOU WANT SOMEONE LIKE  RICH GASPARI TO NOT GIVE ONE FELLA HUMATROPE AND TO ANOTHER FELLA SELL SOME STUPID PROTIEN MIZED WITH COW MADE CREATINE...IF YOU WANT THIS TO CHANGE YOU NEED TO STAND! YOU NEED TO RIZE ,, YOU NEED TO PAY CLOE ATTENTION CLOSE ATTENTION TO MY ORDERS AND I WILL HAVE ORDERS ON THE WEBPAGE ,,YOU WILL HAVE THE BEST OF THE BEST WRITING THERE THE TRUTH ABOUT HOW SOMEOEM LIKE EVIN CENTOFINI GOT TO BE TOP AMATUER AND THEN PROFESIONAL,, YOU WIL HAVE THERE THE TRUTH ABOUT RAYMOND BROTHERS...YOU WILL HAVE THERE THE TRUTH ABOUT BODYBUILD 2000S AND ABOUT THE FILT FROM WITHIN IT

please i ask again ,, get together as a group care for eachother,, you are many! i mean in the 100s of thousands many...you can make this system colapse,,
just follow what i say on the webpage,, if i tell you to stop buying something it means stop buying something wether its magazine or product ,, if you do it ...and you did very well true protien ahd to change their name ,,  but if you follow my orders the cult will change not only like it did until now ,, but wil truly change its ways

this is a crusaide ,, this is going very far,, and this will win

gh15 approved

I think we are more than capable of doing this- we have enough followers at this point and most sources know that the feedback posted on  the websight is going to dictate how successful they are...by the quality of GH they put out, consistantly. Wonder if someone would be interesed in emailing PP about making a pharm grade GH, afterall he made novos pretty quick out of the blue. If he charges like 300-400 bucks a kit then why couldn't he make such a product?  He follows getbig he knows it would sell like warm buns.
l

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #336 on: February 22, 2012, 09:51:04 AM »

Absolutely.

any sides

loss of feeling in fingers?
T

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #337 on: February 22, 2012, 12:17:40 PM »
ik going to write here something ,,its nto only for you but for many others

when you take 20 iu legit  human growth hormone...you need insulina with it ,, the reason you dotn see the number slin see 5'9 240 ...iyou wil have to be 270 or so since you are 6'1....the reason you dotn see it is because you dont take insulina with the hgh ,,

when someone realy take 20 iu gh ...they need the insulina in ,, again the gh must be legit gh ....pharma grade is better for it just shrink wrap you ,, but theinsulina is to push everythign inside the muscle...

just think about this way friend,, take a condom ..fill it out with water... put it next to the tv...now go back sit on the couch and look at it?

who does this condom look like now? who does this condom resemble sitting there next to the tv all full  rubbbery blown up from within...

i tell you who this condom look like ,, this condom look like

PHILSULINA HEATH

this is bodybuild 2000,, load on gh and then put in the insulina,, you will NEVER GET FGAT,, ,, you will get fat inside the muscle,,, your will fuck your lines to some degree but over all when you get very lean and ripped....the lines wil be there ...it wont be frank zane lines...but it will be good enough for the mutation you see now days in bodybuild

so over all the reason all of you say slin is big big and no i dotn look like him ...it ONE and only one reason

slin ....like his NAME... took insulina and hgh together....this is the only way to see 5'9 250 lb ,, ONLY WAY ,, no otheer way what so ever,, the reason i say you look beter than slin is ....you are not on insulina...and cary lot of muscle...

as i already said ,, i can show you fellas that are 210 lb 5'11 and look better than slin or any one,, slin look very good by the way ,, infact extremly good ,, but what i say is...that weight on scale means abolitly nothing,,,yes it may mean something if you are 158lb shreded compared to 205 lb shreded...but in general you take a fella 190lb shreded ...most of them look better than tons TONS of 240 lb fellas in gymasiums that walk around 15% of bloofiness...

weight on scale realy doesnt mean much unles it is ALL QUALITY,,

the best bodybuilder is the one who can have tight waist ..hard dialed in with abs on ...while keeping 220lb of broad wide v taperish look ,, ,the best bodybuildeer is the one that has great pecs...and great back and project STRENGTH,, delts is all a matter of drugs ...

i recomend for you specificaly to get as much primobolana you can ... and as much trenbolona you can .... this 2! i also recomend to you to consider insulina when  getting down to 6% dry

testosterona should be cycled with regard to dosing

gh15 approved

Do you think I should start the insulin now, or wait till my bf goes down? I don;t plan on switching my diet up for another 2 months or so, but I strongly suspect I will lose another 1-1.5%bf just from running the high dose gh.   I am really intrigued about the slin now.  I do worry abput getting that bloofy bloated look too.  I want to stay away from that look.  One of the best side effects from the gh is how lean my face and especially under my neck has gotten.  I have received countless compliments on that specifically.  People ask how I got to my size but lost the bloated face.  I suffered from the moon face for a while when running test and tbol/dbol.

gh15, can you go into a little more detail on how to run the primo?  I am considering somethin along these lines:

800mg primo
600mg masteron
500mg test
100mg anavar ed for 6 weeks
100mg winstrol ed for 6 weeks following the anavar
20iu gh ed
Maybe some T3

Can someone comment on my proposed cycle?  I have never run masteron or primo before.  I hear lots of different thoughts on primo.  Any advice s greatly appreciated.  Thanks

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #338 on: February 22, 2012, 12:22:05 PM »

Keep dodging me you little pussy...

It's hilarious to me all these mouthy little cowards who literally go out of their way to provoke and insult me, and then when I don't take their shit, it's an outrage!   Just look at flinstone in this thread.  Starts off praising me then does a complete 180 and takes shots at me for absolutely no reason other than his master "no one" ordered him to.  He makes these claims that his chest is better than mine and how if he dieted he'd look better than me (LOL).  Isn't it always funny how when it's time for a shit talking fagg0t to back up all their tough guy talk, they never do.

Learn from this Flinstone.  Choose your battles more wisely from now on.  Play with fire, you get burned.  Very simple.

Pussy.

do you realize how much of a fucking tool you come off as?

just curious.
b

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #339 on: February 22, 2012, 12:22:21 PM »
any sides

loss of feeling in fingers?

My hands are extremely bloated.  This girl I was banging honestly could not get over how my hands looked.  She kept saying they look like caveman hands.  

When I wake up, I have extreme pins and needles from the tip pof my fingers to half way down my fore arm.  I feel like I am holding on to a live power line.  It's actually really uncomfortable, but it subsides within a few minutes.  

The only other side is the lethargy.  It's strange too. Sometimes I can go days without getting tired, the randomly (all while sticking to the same protocol), I will get very tired.  Like today, I could easily fall asleep right now after sleeping for 7-8 hours last night.  Thanks god I took today off because sometimes I actually fall asleep at my desk at work.

I guess I could put it like this: the noticeable sides are FAR outweighed by the actual results and effects.  

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #340 on: February 22, 2012, 12:23:34 PM »
do you realize how much of a fucking tool you come off as?

just curious.

Do you realize how much of a fucking pussy you come off as stalking me from thread to thread, insulting me, calling me a "fat shit," and then when I call your PUSSY ass out for recent pics, you are quiet as a mouse pissing on cotton?

just curious.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #341 on: February 22, 2012, 01:05:28 PM »
Do you realize how much of a fucking pussy you come off as stalking me from thread to thread, insulting me, calling me a "fat shit," and then when I call your PUSSY ass out for recent pics, you are quiet as a mouse pissing on cotton?

just curious.

shut the fuck up, you whiny attention starved bitch.

god your such a little fagg0t. cry cry cry. like, what is your deal? seriously. you come off like the internet is the most important thing in your life, which it probably is.

this isnt real life, sport- try to accomplish something more in life than 'calling someone out on the internet'

now, go back to embolding words like 'pussy' just so it really hits home and hurts my feelings more than it normally would.

tool.

lol
b

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #342 on: February 22, 2012, 01:12:24 PM »

My hands are extremely bloated.  This girl I was banging honestly could not get over how my hands looked.  She kept saying they look like caveman hands.  

When I wake up, I have extreme pins and needles from the tip pof my fingers to half way down my fore arm.  I feel like I am holding on to a live power line.  It's actually really uncomfortable, but it subsides within a few minutes.  

The only other side is the lethargy.  It's strange too. Sometimes I can go days without getting tired, the randomly (all while sticking to the same protocol), I will get very tired.  Like today, I could easily fall asleep right now after sleeping for 7-8 hours last night.  Thanks god I took today off because sometimes I actually fall asleep at my desk at work.

I guess I could put it like this: the noticeable sides are FAR outweighed by the actual results and effects.  

i tried growth once and lost all the feeling in my left hand after about 3 weeks on 5iu a day

anyone know a way round this had to stop my hand was useless
T

dknole

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #343 on: February 22, 2012, 01:17:47 PM »
do understand, that as a result of running high dose GH, you greatly/significantly increase your risk of developing insulin resistance and diabetes.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #344 on: February 22, 2012, 01:24:51 PM »
noob u look big and again props to the turnaround,but the calling out and or responding to the shit talk is making it harder to follow this thing.

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #345 on: February 22, 2012, 01:47:41 PM »
noob u look big and again props to the turnaround,but the calling out and or responding to the shit talk is making it harder to follow this thing.

Right on. I wouldn't suggest just anybody try this, but it's his choice. He is making progress. Stay out of the thread if you don't want to just observe or make decent posts. Some of these mother-fuckers think of what negativity they can post before they even open the thread. There are plenty of goofy assed WHYI type threads to play around and be a dipshit in.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #346 on: February 22, 2012, 01:50:43 PM »

just curious.

now I'm actually starting to feel sorry for you. Your embaresing yourself now stop it already. Better yet-  In the words of our long lost friend Groink the physcopath I shall quote him-
"Here's a tip...this is how you know you suck...when you post the idiotic self serving nonsense that you are posting....and not a single soul acknowledges what you are saying...hope this helps"
l

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #347 on: February 22, 2012, 01:53:55 PM »
shut the fuck up, you whiny attention starved bitch.

god your such a little fagg0t. cry cry cry. like, what is your deal? seriously. you come off like the internet is the most important thing in your life, which it probably is.

this isnt real life, sport- try to accomplish something more in life than 'calling someone out on the internet'

now, go back to embolding words like 'pussy' just so it really hits home and hurts my feelings more than it normally would.

tool.

lol

hahahaha it's hilarious how easy it is to upset you

All that bark and zero bite.

Damn you're a fucking PUSSY hahaha

Still waiting on those pics.....PUSSY hahaha

But keep responding with you poorly written babble insults.  It's not like every single person here can't see that you're a shit talking PUSSY who can;t back up his tough talk.  You;d think someone as tough as you, who will fight people in real life over an argument online, would be man enough to post a pic of himself after so freely criticizing someone else.  It really is a shame to see what a cowardly little PUSSY you truly are hahaha

take care PUSSY

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #348 on: February 22, 2012, 02:00:22 PM »
Right on. I wouldn't suggest just anybody try this, but it's his choice. He is making progress. Stay out of the thread if you don't want to just observe or make decent posts. Some of these mother-fuckers think of what negativity they can post before they even open the thread. There are plenty of goofy assed WHYI type threads to play around and be a dipshit in.

You are absolutely right.  But sometimes it is difficult to "Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest you be like him yourself..." and what not.  It's just the two little shit talking pussies "no one" and "flinstones" anyway.  Flinstone was given direct orders by his master "no one" to immediately take my penis from his mouth and start insulting me (for everyone to see no less).  They are little bitches though and every single person here can see it.  They call me out, yet are too afraid to post their own pics.  I still love flinstones reasoning of "I would look better than you only if..."   At least we can see the mind bogglingly stupid caliber of posters we are dealing with.  Anywa, like always, I let the facts speak for themselves.  These little fagg0t pussies called me out, I responded, now they chicken out like the little PUSSIES they are.  It's strange, mind you, because these two guys are tough as nails and would fight someone in real life over something on the internet, but when called to back up their shit talking online, they thoroughly pussy out.  Oh well.  Certainly won't be the first time I shit on some little cowardly pussy and it certainly won;t be the last.

Thanks for the compliments though.  I really am going to try my best now to stop shitting on these little cowardly bitches.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #349 on: February 22, 2012, 02:02:19 PM »
You are absolutely right.  But sometimes it is difficult to "Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest you be like him yourself..." and what not.  It's just the two little shit talking pussies "no one" and "flinstones" anyway.  Flinstone was given direct orders by his master "no one" to immediately take my penis from his mouth and start insulting me (for everyone to see no less).  They are little bitches though and every single person here can see it.  They call me out, yet are too afraid to post their own pics.  I still love flinstones reasoning of "I would look better than you only if..."   At least we can see the mind bogglingly stupid caliber of posters we are dealing with.  Anywa, like always, I let the facts speak for themselves.  These little fagg0t pussies called me out, I responded, now they chicken out like the little PUSSIES they are.  It's strange, mind you, because these two guys are tough as nails and would fight someone in real life over someone on the internet, but when called to back up their shit talking online, they thoroughly pussy out.  Oh well.  Certainly won't be the first time I shit on some little cowardly pussy and it certainly won;t be the last.

Thanks for the compliments though.  I really am going to try my best now to stop shitting on these little cowardly bitches.

point taken...