Author Topic: Growth noob v No One Who has the Better physique.  (Read 45752 times)

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Growth noob v No One Who has the Better physique.
« Reply #75 on: February 24, 2012, 06:13:41 PM »
No One>Growth noob    Slinpimp>No One. Even though gh15 claims Growth Noob >Slinpimp ;D

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: February 24, 2012, 06:16:15 PM »
Both are great spokesmen for the sport.
lol

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: February 24, 2012, 06:17:20 PM »
No one is much better, but for the amount of shit he talks sometimes i thought he have more size than he does

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #78 on: February 24, 2012, 06:18:24 PM »
No One>Growth noob    Slinpimp>No One. Even though gh15 claims Growth Noob >Slinpimp ;D
math is strong in this thread,,,greater than and equal too,,i have to get my old textbooks out,,,

Domthemilky

• Getbig II
« Reply #79 on: February 24, 2012, 06:20:43 PM »
you would need to see growth in condition first to see who is better. no one is certainly leaner at the moment...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #80 on: February 24, 2012, 06:29:13 PM »
Both these young pugilists have a strong fan base on the East Coast.

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #81 on: February 24, 2012, 06:35:44 PM »
"no ones" pics are from 6 months ago.  He's obviously afriad to post a current, up to date photo.  I have competition pics from the end of 09 that SHIT on his best pics. 

So, "no one" are you going to grow a pair of testicles and post your current pics after all of your shit talking?  Or are you going to continue being a shit talking pussy?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #82 on: February 24, 2012, 06:38:02 PM »
"no ones" pics are from 6 months ago.  He's obviously afriad to post a current, up to date photo.  I have competition pics from the end of 09 that SHIT on his best pics. 

So, "no one" are you going to grow a pair of testicles and post your current pics after all of your shit talking?  Or are you going to continue being a shit talking pussy?
post em....

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #83 on: February 24, 2012, 06:55:43 PM »
From the following thread: TRUE ADONIS- time to pay your bets.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=392504.0

"no one" states:

"sure. ill post up a pic taken of my self today, shirtless facing forward if you do the same. if i do it and you reneg ron bans your account and ip."

Why is this shit talking pussy so afraid to do the same now?  Deep down he knows I have a better physique currently? 

The entire reason I myself didn't make this thread is because I actually wanted to be fair and give this shit talking coward the chance to post a current pic, instead of us going pic for pic using our best pics.  This thread is using "no ones" best physique against my physique after training and being back on for 5 weeks.

Since this arrogant shit talking idiot actually thinks this was some type of ownage, here is my best physique I ever had.  Built on 1.5 grams of test, 1200mg of tren ace, and 150mg ed winstrol for 10 weeks.

So, let's hear your excuse now "no one."  I tried to make it fair for you but you still had to be a shit talking moron.   OP, feel free to make the thread fair now and use this picture instead of my picture of being on for a month against  the greatest physique no one has ever attained.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #84 on: February 24, 2012, 06:57:19 PM »

"no one" states:

"sure. ill post up a pic taken of my self today, shirtless facing forward if you do the same. if i do it and you reneg ron bans your account and ip."

Why is this shit talking pussy so afraid to do the same now?  Deep down he knows I have a better physique currently? 

The entire reason I myself didn't make this thread is because I actually wanted to be fair and give this shit talking coward the chance to post a current pic, instead of us going pic for pic using our best pics.  This thread is using "no ones" best physique against my physique after training and being back on for 5 weeks.

Since this arrogant shit talking idiot actually thinks this was some type of ownage, here is my best physique I ever had.  Built on 1.5 grams of test, 1200mg of tren ace, and 150mg ed winstrol for 10 weeks.

So, let's hear your excuse now "no one."  I tried to make it fair for you but you still had to be a shit talking moron.   OP, feel free to make the thread fair now and use this picture instead of my picture of being on for a month against  the greatest physique no one has ever attained.

Great physique bro......props!

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: February 24, 2012, 07:00:07 PM »
Great physique bro......props!

Thanks Uncle Wes!

I tried to be fair this entire time but this little pussy just couldn't man up.  I knew the entire time I could post a pic where my physique destroys his best.  I ask him repeatedly to use current pics but he just had to be a mouthy little pussy.

Oh well.  If anyone actually still thinks "no ones" physique was better than mine, they are absolutely delusional.

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: February 24, 2012, 07:02:56 PM »

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #87 on: February 24, 2012, 07:05:08 PM »
x2

Thanks bro.

It's always fun to shit on a troll/bully.  I gave him chance after chance.  It's hilarious how he sent me a link to this thread so I could see what the board thinks.  Well, let's see what the board think now, "no one," ok?

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #88 on: February 24, 2012, 07:10:50 PM »
No One>Growth noob   Slinpimp>No One. Even though gh15 claims Growth Noob >Slinpimp ;D

agreed 100%

he has an aesthetic look and polish that i would like to one day have. one of the best builds in the online community imo. i shouldnt even be compared to him tbt.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: February 24, 2012, 07:12:36 PM »
No one is much better, but for the amount of shit he talks sometimes i thought he have more size than he does

i come here to bust balls and talk shit. i didnt realise you had to have a certain size to do so. i'll have to review the contract i signed when i joined here.  
b

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #90 on: February 24, 2012, 07:16:27 PM »

"no one" states:

nice upperbody,,tad more calves and some deeper leg seperation could be the light or lack of your good to go,,,props...abs are in need more depth .

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #91 on: February 24, 2012, 07:17:56 PM »
i come here to bust balls and talk shit. i didnt realise you had to have a certain size to do so. i'll have to review the contract i signed when i joined here.  
u didn't know that lol,,,

L.L

« Reply #92 on: February 24, 2012, 07:19:09 PM »
agreed 100%

he has an aesthetic look and polish that i would like to one day have. one of the best builds in the online community imo. i shouldnt even be compared to him tbt.

hey man, thanks...you dont give yourself enough credit..you look fucking awesome and healthy as hell..no homo.

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #93 on: February 24, 2012, 07:21:39 PM »

Hahaha

bow down you fucking shit talking bitch

Don't have a lot to say now, do you?   Could there be a bigger shit talking tool than you?  Pillowtalk is gone so you absolutely are the king of shit talking pussies.

Now try and spin this with one of your lame, unfunny jokes about how you didn't realize there was a size requirement here.  No, you fucking moron.  You attacked me, insulted me, and criticized my physique when I did absolutely nothing to you.  The issue is you are a shit talking moron who is all bark and no bite.  You would literally make 3 posts within 10 minutes attacking and insulting me.  Now that you know my physique shits on yours you are going to pretend like I didn;t just mush you face in a big pile of shit.  You're a fucking clown.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #94 on: February 24, 2012, 07:24:38 PM »

"no one" states:

[/quoteDude if that is u fuck the gh. Go back and the test and tren and winney. You are waisting your money on the gh if u have no plans on trying to turn pro.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #95 on: February 24, 2012, 07:25:45 PM »
gh15 would say u are on gh in your best pic.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: February 24, 2012, 07:27:27 PM »

"no one" states:

Why is this shit talking pussy so afraid to do the same now?  Deep down he knows I have a better physique currently?  

The entire reason I myself didn't make this thread is because I actually wanted to be fair and give this shit talking coward the chance to post a current pic, instead of us going pic for pic using our best pics.  This thread is using "no ones" best physique against my physique after training and being back on for 5 weeks.

Since this arrogant shit talking idiot actually thinks this was some type of ownage, here is my best physique I ever had.  Built on 1.5 grams of test, 1200mg of tren ace, and 150mg ed winstrol for 10 weeks.

So, let's hear your excuse now "no one."  I tried to make it fair for you but you still had to be a shit talking moron.   OP, feel free to make the thread fair now and use this picture instead of my picture of being on for a month against  the greatest physique no one has ever attained.

LOL!

that pic i posted in the adonis thread, sperm tube, is the way i look year round- i was taken on that day due to a bet. i dont diet down to look like that, unlike the back fat carrying obese overstuffed sausage you now resemble. maybe thats why its so inconcievable to you that someone can look great year round, because you lack the disciplene and will power to do so, as judged by the 30 pounds of doritos your carrying around your svelte 45" waistline.

it doesnt matter what you used to look like- there are shit tonnes of people on this board that could bury either one of us with their past photos. lol but you look like a bag of shit now. do you get that? nobody cares about the 'best physique you ever had', much less me, the only person that cares is you. lol live in the now, lumpy.

thanks for playing, flubber.

b

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: February 24, 2012, 07:28:58 PM »
hey man, thanks...you dont give yourself enough credit..you look fucking awesome and healthy as hell..no homo.

Translation: I wanna suck on your lollipop .

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: February 24, 2012, 07:30:36 PM »
dont get so angry about all this little fatboy. your going to dislodge some of that adipose and have a stroke.

just take 20 more iu. expand your waist just a little more. your not nearly blocky enough as it is.
b

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #99 on: February 24, 2012, 07:34:10 PM »
Lotof roid rage in this thread.
Trans Milkshake.