Author Topic: a warning.. please read.  (Read 20139 times)

hematocritter

• Getbig III
Re: a warning.. please read.
« Reply #75 on: March 10, 2012, 09:59:47 AM »
I always see people mention how recs interfere with BB'ing goals.
I totally agree when it comes to alcohol(staying out all night, eating crap while drunk, etc)
and things like coke(don't eat or sleep), but I don't understand why painkillers are always
brought into that discussion.
Tons of bodybuilders use them, and it doesn't hurt their progress.
One of the biggest guys I know has had multiple surgeries from a serious motorcycle
accident, and takes tons of prescribed oxy's each day.... if anything, it actually
helps him make progress, he trains like an animal (I suspect not feeling any pain
can really help a guy train hard).

Obviously getting seriously addicted to them and acting like a fiend is not going to
be good for anyone and is not going to be good for making bodybuilding progress.
However, in the case of people being prescribed a large amount each month who don't
have to worry about 'scoring more dope', I don't see it screwing up progress at all.
Isn't a moderator on this very forum a heavy user of oxy? I saw him post pictures of his
oxy bottles about a hundred times.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #76 on: March 10, 2012, 11:17:59 AM »
Dude,when I was drunk,I was a friggin` lunatic.........nothing like I would be if sober............choice goes out the window when your thinking has become impaired,and rational thought is unheard of depending on how high or drunk a person gets..

I honestly don`t see how you can`t grasp this.  ???

Same here man. I'm a quite polite well mannered guy when I'm sober. When I get drunk I turn into an animal. Most of the time I'm a blast to be around but anytime I've ever done something really fucked up, dangerous, immature, destructive was because of alcohol. I'm pretty she we all have our stories.

i have no doubt you two behaved abnormally when intoxicated. did and said things you normally wouldnt have. as most people do when intoxicated.  but heres the thing = you still chose to act that.  no matter how intoxicated you are you can always decide to control yourself.  also, most people get intoxicated knowing it is going to lower their inhibitions and change their behavior. they welcome it. they are getting intoxicated so they can be comfortable with and rationalize that behavior they normally refrain from. guys who get drunk and get in fights, they know theyre probly going to get into a fight when they get durnk and once druk they are looking for that open door to confrontation.

its always a choice.  dont try to blame anyone or anything but yourself for your actions.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #77 on: March 10, 2012, 01:42:46 PM »
i have no doubt you two behaved abnormally when intoxicated. did and said things you normally wouldnt have. as most people do when intoxicated.  but heres the thing = you still chose to act that.  no matter how intoxicated you are you can always decide to control yourself.  also, most people get intoxicated knowing it is going to lower their inhibitions and change their behavior. they welcome it. they are getting intoxicated so they can be comfortable with and rationalize that behavior they normally refrain from. guys who get drunk and get in fights, they know theyre probly going to get into a fight when they get durnk and once druk they are looking for that open door to confrontation.

its always a choice.  dont try to blame anyone or anything but yourself for your actions.
If you can find anywhere in any of my posts where I blame anyone but myself for my actions,I`ll be amazed.......amazed almost as much as I am at your stupid post!  ;D

Of course I picked up the drink and drank it,never said I didn`t and this was my choice,but you still missed my point.

Most drunks and addicts drink or drug because of many psychological factors,and there are many catalysts and circumstances that some people can`t handle mentally,so they turn to booze and drugs to escape reality.

Nobody initially sets out with a master plan to become a total bum,drunk, or junkie................GE EZUS!!

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #78 on: March 10, 2012, 01:55:38 PM »
I totally agree when it comes to alcohol(staying out all night, eating crap while drunk, etc)
and things like coke(don't eat or sleep), but I don't understand why painkillers are always
One of the biggest guys I know has had multiple surgeries from a serious motorcycle
accident, and takes tons of prescribed oxy's each day.... if anything, it actually
helps him make progress, he trains like an animal (I suspect not feeling any pain

Obviously getting seriously addicted to them and acting like a fiend is not going to
be good for anyone and is not going to be good for making bodybuilding progress.
However, in the case of people being prescribed a large amount each month who don't
have to worry about 'scoring more dope', I don't see it screwing up progress at all.
Isn't a moderator on this very forum a heavy user of oxy? I saw him post pictures of his

Interesting post. I'm pretty sure they're hard on the liver and kidneys I'm not sure how bad though. People who get scripts every month build up severe tolerances. I think that's one of the problems.

patriceb

• Getbig II
« Reply #79 on: March 10, 2012, 02:24:58 PM »

Dude, oxy's are pretty much heroin made by a pharmaceutical company..they are the worst ever..your friend doesnt have any problems but ask him to stop taking them..he will actually die or end up in hospital..its the most addictive drug..ive seen plenty of friends starting to use them and get addicted to them, even smoking them, and they are fucked they cant stop, they get so fkn skinny and look like a total mess

If he's taking tons of oxys like u said, he's a drug addict, period

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: March 10, 2012, 02:38:21 PM »
Roid rage is not a myth is real. But only the androgenic stuff i guess.
For instance on test alone i'm the same but if i use proviron in the mix i became a serious asshole.
Deca, primo, eq, winstrol causes me no mental issues also. Dufine makes me a little reactive.
The worst thing for me is tribulus: i get TOTALLY insane on it, better lock me up, i lose control on my thoughts/actions completely.

I drink a couple of bears a day or some wine, usually at larger meals. More on the summer, less on the winter with no mood change whatsoever. Even when i drink a lot more just makes me laugh ;D.
Never tried those other drugs.
A close friend of mine also get's crazy and edgy on anapolon or dianabol. I know a cop that get's edgy on deca but i guess it a sugestive induced situation.
Of course some guys suffer more of these sides than others, like everything else.

Nice thread.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #81 on: March 10, 2012, 04:10:03 PM »
For instance on test alone i'm the same but if i use proviron in the mix i became a serious asshole.
Deca, primo, eq, winstrol causes me no mental issues also. Dufine makes me a little reactive.
The worst thing for me is tribulus: i get TOTALLY insane on it, better lock me up, i lose control on my thoughts/actions completely.

I drink a couple of bears a day or some wine, usually at larger meals. More on the summer, less on the winter with no mood change whatsoever. Even when i drink a lot more just makes me laugh ;D.
A close friend of mine also get's crazy and edgy on anapolon or dianabol. I know a cop that get's edgy on deca but i guess it a sugestive induced situation.
Of course some guys suffer more of these sides than others, like everything else.

Nice thread.

this proves that roid rage is a myth.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: March 10, 2012, 08:17:46 PM »
I got AIDS from sharing my tribulus needles and my family disowned me after I stole money for my trib habit
not even once

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #83 on: March 10, 2012, 09:07:50 PM »
I got AIDS from sharing my tribulus needles and my family disowned me after I stole money for my trib habit
not even once

lmfao

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #84 on: March 10, 2012, 09:12:50 PM »

Nice thread.

So androgens cause you to have roid rage, yet the primary androgen, testosterone, the main, primary androgen doesn't cause you to have roid rage? See a problem in your comment?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #85 on: March 11, 2012, 12:26:21 AM »
So androgens cause you to have roid rage, yet the primary androgen, testosterone, the main, primary androgen doesn't cause you to have roid rage? See a problem in your comment?

Well, he got roid rage from Tribulus.  ::) ::) ::)

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: March 11, 2012, 03:47:09 PM »
not even once
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! Great post hahahahahahaha!

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: March 11, 2012, 04:04:21 PM »

Listen there is no problem, i am telling you how i react to this components.
When on test only (with deca or eq) i stay even nicer and caring than "clean", i don't know if is the estrogen build-up that causes that or whatever. Enter the proviron and shit happens. When i use dufine i get a little agressive but it doesn't compare to tribulus.

Well, he got roid rage from Tribulus.  ::) ::) ::)

It's not just roid rage, it's schizophrenia like symptoms, scary shit. Plus it ruins my liver health even in small doses.
Even massive doses of vitamin B6 can alter ones behaviour.
I am not talking about walking the streets like a mad pitbull, you stay the same but when some problem happens the wolf comes out of nowere and does his damage. Then the police comes...
If you have been jacked up for your entire life problably you don't see differences in your behaviour but if you started when you were already a grown man you see the changes. If you don't than i am happy for you, give it another shot of tren!

Stay jacked stay calm

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #88 on: March 11, 2012, 07:51:32 PM »
Listen there is no problem, i am telling you how i react to this components.
When on test only (with deca or eq) i stay even nicer and caring than "clean", i don't know if is the estrogen build-up that causes that or whatever. Enter the proviron and shit happens. When i use dufine i get a little agressive but it doesn't compare to tribulus.

It's not just roid rage, it's schizophrenia like symptoms, scary shit. Plus it ruins my liver health even in small doses.
Even massive doses of vitamin B6 can alter ones behaviour.
I am not talking about walking the streets like a mad pitbull, you stay the same but when some problem happens the wolf comes out of nowere and does his damage. Then the police comes...
If you have been jacked up for your entire life problably you don't see differences in your behaviour but if you started when you were already a grown man you see the changes. If you don't than i am happy for you, give it another shot of tren!

Stay jacked stay calm

You may very well have a problem with those items but your basis is what doesn't work. You can't say androgens cause you to have roid rage symptoms because Proviron causes this and has an androgenic nature and then say testosterone doesn't cause this when it is the androgen. That's like saying water makes me thirsty. Again, you may very well have some kind of problem with Proviron or the other things you mentioned but if that's the case there's something else going on somewhere that's playing a role.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #89 on: March 11, 2012, 09:30:02 PM »
I'm going to get a little personal here, and I don't like exposing myself like this. But I received some amazing PMs from some guys this weekend, a huge number thanking me for this thread, telling me how it reached them, and I spent a huge amount of time responding especially to the guys who told me they needed help. I hope a few of them really opened up to their loved ones this weekend about their narcotic addictions and that will be the first step towards recovery.

I don't know much about roid rage. I know that tren ace can affect my thought process when I introduce it at too high of a dosage when I have been off it for a while. There is however no outward manifestation of the tren induce convolution of my thought process. It is all in my head. And I actually have notice that I smile and laugh a lot on high doses of trenbolone. The drug makes me feel extremely confident in myself, and I always walk around with my head way up, and I find myself slightly more engaging and personable when talking to people who I don't particularly want to talk to (girlfriend's friends, certain work/school associates, etc'). I never have had one roid rage incident in my life.

Having said all that, I used to get locked in a pitch black basement for up to 24 hours with no food or water or human contact, or anything by a man who used hormones, alcohol and cocaine. I would get beat so severely I wound up in the hospital on 5 occasions, and on a 6th, when I truly should have gone, I ended up getting stitched up by my neighbor who was an EMS, because child services had me on a watch list. I had my arm placed on the edge of a table and held down, and then cleanly broken in two by a swing of a broken piece of table, which he had coincidentally smashed the week before.

am I mad? he's dead. he was 230 lbs and appeared to be strong,and he was walking dead for 10 years before he collapsed in the grocery store.

so i guess you can say i learned early. and there is no misinformation here in this thread. you mix narcotics and alcohol with hormones and terrible things happen.

no variable of roid rage. we are not discussing roid rage. roid rage does not exist. however mix narcotics and hormones and something else happens, something called drug induced psychosis, and it is not your normal narcotic induced psychosis. something very unique happens when you mix 200 mg tren ace with a gram of cocaine or some oxy and- but not necessarily- some booze, and you don't die. you are a fucking psychopath as the walking dead in this state. and don't try to get into semantics with me on this issue!!!! i am not defending "roid rage". i do not believe in it! however, narcotics+hormones=  UNIQUE drug induced psychosis!!

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #90 on: March 11, 2012, 09:57:07 PM »
^^^ Wow, that's heavy!! Sorry to hear you had to go through all that abuse.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #91 on: March 11, 2012, 10:21:31 PM »
sounds to me like your excusing that mans behavior because he was using various drugs when he abused you.

which is bullshit. he chose to act the way he acted, he acted that way, he didnt stop himself from doing those things. doesnt matter what may have not been if he didnt do the drugs,  he abused you and hes responsible for that. done.

chess315

« Reply #92 on: March 11, 2012, 10:49:34 PM »
Dude,when I was drunk,I was a friggin` lunatic.........nothing like I would be if sober............choice goes out the window when your thinking has become impaired,and rational thought is unheard of depending on how high or drunk a person gets..

I honestly don`t see how you can`t grasp this.  ???
I agree 100% I have came to had girls living with me had no idea who they are. Once i was babysitting some strippers kids I had no idea whos kids they where who to call nothing. Had girls call me cussing me because i didnt call them back after dates I had no idea who the girls where what even they are talking about. Been all over town doing shit I dont even remember. I agree people use it for and excuse but I really had no idea I dont even realise I'm still even drinking at that point. I am half native american so I guess its common in my people lol Unlike wes though I take no responsiblity for my actions lol shit happens not my fault case closed

chess315

« Reply #93 on: March 11, 2012, 10:53:32 PM »
 actually the bigger question in my mind is what the fuck is going on in these peoples mind that come hang with me and go on dates when I'm like that they have to be nuts. Granted I'm not a very dangerous drunk as far as being violent. I pretty much rarely drink anymore sometimes life not really for moral reasons like many say because I'm now 35 and my body wont take it.
   Occasionaly once every 6 months I may go on a 2-5 day tear and feel terrible about it. Lifes about choices you have to have a little fun and do what you want your not here to long. If I die from drinking so be it. What actually scares me more then that is putting myself in prison or something for something foolish jail a few days who cares. You always have to remember tommoros a new day whether it be drinking ,gambling sex letting some whore run your life. No matter who you are your going to do stupid shit. I see a lot of people sit inside watch tv all there life do nothing thinking they have it all figured out because they have no problems. No shit they don't live life. I used to beat myself up a lot for doing foolish things now I realise how foolish everyone else it also. People are going to die no matter what been that way for the last 50,000 yrs will be that way for the next.

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #94 on: March 12, 2012, 04:07:33 AM »
Needed to make its own thread for the topic, since the masteron thread has somehow transitioned into an alcohol-narcotic and hormone thread:

Many troglodytes, the ones who give hormones a bad name, never realize. The Chris Benoits. The Titus type.

U don't think you too can be a monster? Try mixing 200 mg
Tren ace w OxyContin and some alcohol, maybe add in some cocaine. I mean who cares? You're blacked out at this point.

Tell me where u wake up, if u wake up at all. Psych ward, Icu or jail.

I've seen it all fellas. I'm 25 but I have seen the deaths in the sport. I see the walking dead which is worse. I see walking dead who post here too.

Narcotics + alcohol + hormones : morgue, hospital icu , psych ward or jail

Fuck losing a relationship like I hear so often on this site, "I lost my Girl because of the tren crazies". I'm talking about your life gone or changed permanently because of one night u will never remember.

So please be cautious . I Am so adamant in my warnings because too often hormones to hand in hand with opiate pain killers. U know the 5'9 270 8 percent gym rat dealer in every gym who is red in the face and he is the walking dead, and he sells tren ace and of course OxyContin. You all know what I mean. And I urge you all to be introspective and realize if u are slipping down a bad path. And do not rationalize. You can change at the beginning , but once u are not getting out of bed without your narcotics, doing TNT shot 1 hour before lifting with a line of oxy, this is when you are walking dead.

can you send the link to your masteron thread? please?

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: March 12, 2012, 05:57:11 AM »
Damn they both had heart attacks? If you don't mind could you explained what actually happend. I'm sorry to hear that man.

one of my best buddiesm he was 255 on stage, around 280-290 offseason, huge guy, and goodlooking as fuck ( no homo). one of the best kids i ever knew... he started with the whole tren,HGH test, and alcohol,then added oxy, and eventually cocaine

i was at the club 3-4 years ago, he came in, he was the life of the party, we all knew eachother, almost half the club knew us, so we hung out and shit, then he asked me if i wanted to bounce to another club with him, at that time i was talking to hot ass blonde chick who was there with her friends, so i couldnt just grab her hand and tke her with me, she wanted to be with her friends a bit longer... anyways, my boy went to the other club, my phone was on silent,i talked to the girl for the rest of the night and about 30 minutes later i took her back to my place and told her friends i'll drop her off in the morning...

next morning i wake up, i will never forget this, i took my phone out of my pocket and saw 37 missed calls and 59 new text messages... i do get quite a few texts and calls, but those #s were ver high, so i knew something was wrong... lol im kinda choking up now so i'll just get to the point without explaining more, my boy had collapsed on the stairs walking up to the other club... at the age of 27 ..RIP

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: March 12, 2012, 06:19:20 AM »
I'm going to get a little personal here, and I don't like exposing myself like this. But I received some amazing PMs from some guys this weekend, a huge number thanking me for this thread, telling me how it reached them, and I spent a huge amount of time responding especially to the guys who told me they needed help. I hope a few of them really opened up to their loved ones this weekend about their narcotic addictions and that will be the first step towards recovery.

I don't know much about roid rage. I know that tren ace can affect my thought process when I introduce it at too high of a dosage when I have been off it for a while. There is however no outward manifestation of the tren induce convolution of my thought process. It is all in my head. And I actually have notice that I smile and laugh a lot on high doses of trenbolone. The drug makes me feel extremely confident in myself, and I always walk around with my head way up, and I find myself slightly more engaging and personable when talking to people who I don't particularly want to talk to (girlfriend's friends, certain work/school associates, etc'). I never have had one roid rage incident in my life.

Having said all that, I used to get locked in a pitch black basement for up to 24 hours with no food or water or human contact, or anything by a man who used hormones, alcohol and cocaine. I would get beat so severely I wound up in the hospital on 5 occasions, and on a 6th, when I truly should have gone, I ended up getting stitched up by my neighbor who was an EMS, because child services had me on a watch list. I had my arm placed on the edge of a table and held down, and then cleanly broken in two by a swing of a broken piece of table, which he had coincidentally smashed the week before.

am I mad? he's dead. he was 230 lbs and appeared to be strong,and he was walking dead for 10 years before he collapsed in the grocery store.

so i guess you can say i learned early. and there is no misinformation here in this thread. you mix narcotics and alcohol with hormones and terrible things happen.

no variable of roid rage. we are not discussing roid rage. roid rage does not exist. however mix narcotics and hormones and something else happens, something called drug induced psychosis, and it is not your normal narcotic induced psychosis. something very unique happens when you mix 200 mg tren ace with a gram of cocaine or some oxy and- but not necessarily- some booze, and you don't die. you are a fucking psychopath as the walking dead in this state. and don't try to get into semantics with me on this issue!!!! i am not defending "roid rage". i do not believe in it! however, narcotics+hormones=  UNIQUE drug induced psychosis!!
Sorry to hear this bro...........big props for sharing it with us.

I come from a background where my father was an abusive woman beating drunk and I was physically abused also but not on the same scale as you were.

You`re a strong dude to come through that and still be a positive type person which I can tell you are just by reading your posts.

All the best!  ;)

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #97 on: March 12, 2012, 06:52:27 AM »
one of my best buddiesm he was 255 on stage, around 280-290 offseason, huge guy, and goodlooking as fuck ( no homo). one of the best kids i ever knew... he started with the whole tren,HGH test, and alcohol,then added oxy, and eventually cocaine

i was at the club 3-4 years ago, he came in, he was the life of the party, we all knew eachother, almost half the club knew us, so we hung out and shit, then he asked me if i wanted to bounce to another club with him, at that time i was talking to hot ass blonde chick who was there with her friends, so i couldnt just grab her hand and tke her with me, she wanted to be with her friends a bit longer... anyways, my boy went to the other club, my phone was on silent,i talked to the girl for the rest of the night and about 30 minutes later i took her back to my place and told her friends i'll drop her off in the morning...

next morning i wake up, i will never forget this, i took my phone out of my pocket and saw 37 missed calls and 59 new text messages... i do get quite a few texts and calls, but those #s were ver high, so i knew something was wrong... lol im kinda choking up now so i'll just get to the point without explaining more, my boy had collapsed on the stairs walking up to the other club... at the age of 27 ..RIP

Respect for sharing that.

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: March 12, 2012, 07:00:21 AM »
Respect for sharing that.

No Problem... my philosophhy is to always learn from the experience of others... if someone went through a bad time, or commited a mistake, i feel its much better to learn from that person and that situation, instead of me committing that same mistake and ending up with similar results...

problem nowadays is that people just read the BENIFITS of the drugs, and they dont worry about the risk of running several drugs together... There are people that will say that tonight im going to :

1)Drink alcohol to get a good buzz and feel good
2) smoke a joint to become mellow
3) but i also want to party and have have energy, so i'll do some coke
4) oh, i wanna look good too, so im already doing tren or any AAS
5) fuck, why am i a lil anxious, let me take some xanax or lorazopam
6) fuck, its 8am the next day and i need to sleep so i can hit the gym later, let me take some sleeping pills

people just take drugs with a very narrow mind and for one specific benifit of the drug, and they cant see the bigger picture, and the risk of mixing all these diff compounds together

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: March 12, 2012, 07:16:35 AM »
No Problem... my philosophhy is to always learn from the experience of others... if someone went through a bad time, or commited a mistake, i feel its much better to learn from that person and that situation, instead of me committing that same mistake and ending up with similar results...

problem nowadays is that people just read the BENIFITS of the drugs, and they dont worry about the risk of running several drugs together... There are people that will say that tonight im going to :

1)Drink alcohol to get a good buzz and feel good
2) smoke a joint to become mellow
3) but i also want to party and have have energy, so i'll do some coke
4) oh, i wanna look good too, so im already doing tren or any AAS
5) fuck, why am i a lil anxious, let me take some xanax or lorazopam
6) fuck, its 8am the next day and i need to sleep so i can hit the gym later, let me take some sleeping pills

people just take drugs with a very narros mind for one specific benifit of the drug, and they cant see the bigger picture, and the risk of mixing all these diff compounds together
Very true.....good post dude.