Author Topic: Jason Genova - hits biceps, deltoids, and abs  (Read 58501 times)

whitewidow

Re: REASONING BEHIND! READ!
« Reply #350 on: March 22, 2012, 02:33:29 AM »
actualy he is begging,, unles its someone else who pretend to be him ,, but i made a decision ,, sorry for the fans...i wil not put myname into this balonie act

gh15 approved

Prove it! The guy still has dyslexia and is delusional. GH15 you cn fiix this man! first post where he begs you to work with him or is it the other way around?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #351 on: March 22, 2012, 02:35:36 AM »
Prove it! The guy still has dyslexia and is delusional. GH15 you cn fiix this man! first post where he begs you to work with him or is it the other way around?

The only thing gh15 has been begged for is to close the basement door when he plays whitney houston too loud by his mom.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #352 on: March 22, 2012, 02:38:26 AM »
well lets start with this ,,

i am one fella ,, and always been one fella,,

now...

i told you before i will not work with him ,, he is an ACTOR,, why would i help an actor? now i have my elfs being begged ,, i do not have time for this ,, im brining the best forum ever! to the internet about bodybuild and the best site ...i dont havw time to balobie around with some actor just because dave socioalex and white widow want it to hapen ,,

i said before..prove me he is a real retard! show me that... show me he got truly fucked by supplmenet companys and I SHALL give it a second consideration ,, my decision is final

gh15 approved
fallen angel

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #353 on: March 22, 2012, 02:43:16 AM »

now...

i told you before i will not work with him ,, he is an ACTOR,, why would i help an actor? now i have my elfs being begged ,, i do not have time for this ,, im brining the best forum ever! to the internet about bodybuild and the best site ...i dont havw time to balobie around with some actor just because dave socioalex and white widow want it to hapen ,,

i said before..prove me he is a real retard! show me that... show me he got truly fucked by supplmenet companys and I SHALL give it a second consideration ,, my decision is final

gh15 approved
no, you're not ,    you  made 80 posts in a 24 hour period with the longest break between post being 3 hours , you're done here...

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #354 on: March 22, 2012, 02:43:31 AM »

now...

gh15 approved

glad to have you back  ::)

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #355 on: March 22, 2012, 02:46:56 AM »
So he's not retarded enough for you to work with him?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #356 on: March 22, 2012, 02:48:52 AM »
kid is sane ,, he knows what he is doing,, he is actuly pretty good looking good face...he does this thing for money making ,, yes he like bodybuild but rest assure this is all planed well! ,, i wanted to help him because i really thought ron heris abused him and supplement companys fucked him ,, not the case

gh15 approved

haha I was about to say the same thing. At first he comes across as retarted but I took a closer look at his face and he's actually a decent looking cat...for a retard.  That's when I knew this whole thing was a joke...dude looks too normal. probably just hd too much soy in the  diet or low test levels
l

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #357 on: March 22, 2012, 02:51:39 AM »
no, you're not ,    you  made 80 posts in a 24 hour period with the longest break between post being 3 hours , you're done here...

Hahahaha DBX, are you saying that the only thing singular about the gh15 account is the shared love for the tanned peni amongst it's operators?

whitewidow

« Reply #358 on: March 22, 2012, 02:58:08 AM »
Gh15 your funny as fuck!the guy is pretty retarded! I don't know if all of it is an act actually! This kid has issues!I know you always called me nutts but this Jason kid is off the chain crazy!retarded I dont know! but he needs help! please help him!

Kervin

• Getbig II
« Reply #359 on: March 22, 2012, 04:16:32 AM »
i'll post proof;

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #360 on: March 22, 2012, 04:17:21 AM »
the kid clearly had not heard of gh15 and wasn't interested anyway.

whitewidow

« Reply #361 on: March 22, 2012, 04:47:25 AM »
Yeah he had to check his cell-phone and called him G-15 first then corrected himself so he had obviously had not been folowing GH15. GH15 contacted him that was the first jason had heard of Gh15. watch the video proof is in the puding!

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #362 on: March 22, 2012, 05:49:05 AM »
Why not choose a honest & dedicated getbigger, someone who's currently a nattie but wants to jump forward?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Jason Genova - hits biceps, deltoids, and abs
« Reply #363 on: March 22, 2012, 09:07:38 AM »
i bet Jason thought GOD OF HORMONES meant GH15 was going to help him control his erections or get him some pussy to calm his RAGING HORMONES

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #364 on: March 22, 2012, 09:18:18 AM »
Why should WE prove to YOU he is retarded? You are the one that extended the offer in the first place.

Either you stop trolling or you pay more attention to what you do because you are losing it g15.

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #365 on: March 22, 2012, 09:18:49 AM »
Why not choose a honest & dedicated getbigger, someone who's currently a nattie but wants to jump forward?

Wow....your cocksucking skills are getting better and better.... ;D

Get over it old man...hes looking for someone without gray hear.... :D
?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #366 on: March 22, 2012, 10:04:25 AM »

Wow....your cocksucking skills are getting better and better.... ;D

Get over it old man...hes looking for someone without gray hear.... :D

Haha, not everyone from your age is looking like you ;D
No, I have no interest. Running on 10-15 iu's would be a little too expensive for me, and I believe in PCT.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #367 on: March 22, 2012, 10:25:26 AM »
Whoever is using the gh15 account for this thread - you are being lazy. I have a VERY good eye for detail, and sorry but you are not one of the original/more constant users of the account.

Please talk to one of the 'main' operators of the gimmick so that a new shift pattern/priority can be arranged, so that when I log onto getbig in the morning (UK time) I do not have the faker faxe version, but the real fake version to read.

Much obliged

Bigcyp

+1

The gh15 gimmick operators were worried that the Genova fartknocker was stealing some of their attention whoring, so they thought they'd latch onto Jason's coatails for a ride.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #368 on: March 22, 2012, 10:26:19 AM »
actualy he is begging,, unles its someone else who pretend to be him ,, but i made a decision ,, sorry for the fans...i wil not put myname into this balonie act

gh15 approved

he had never even heard of you

your elves were bombarding him with messages to get him to mention you

at which point he called you g15  ;D

he gave some random chick a shout out before you

you suck at the internet god of twinks
T

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #369 on: March 22, 2012, 10:29:18 AM »
Yeah he had to check his cell-phone and called him G-15 first then corrected himself so he had obviously had not been folowing GH15. GH15 contacted him that was the first jason had heard of Gh15. watch the video proof is in the puding!

Exactly!

Elves contacting Mr. Genova non-stop until he gives a "shout out" to their gimmick god.

You better be careful Whitewidow or gh15 will mount an all out assault to have you IMMEDIATELY removed as a GB moderator.
 ;D

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #370 on: March 22, 2012, 10:33:48 AM »

gh15,

How is he begging? emails? Would be interesting to see as the twot didn't even know your name. He called you "g15" then had to go back and reread.  He clearly isn't a getbbiger because he hadn't heard of you.

He was very dismissive and nonchalant in the way he mentioned you. I was angered on your behalf!
O

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #371 on: March 22, 2012, 10:36:42 AM »

gh15,

How is he begging? emails? Would be interesting to see as the twot didn't even know your name. He called you "g15" then had to go back and reread.  He clearly isn't a getbbiger because he hadn't heard of you.

He was very dismissive and nonchalant in the way he mentioned you. I was angered on your behalf!

gh15 OWNED by Jason Genova........nonchalant ly of course.
 ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #372 on: March 22, 2012, 10:40:14 AM »
i don't think it's an act. just wouldn't make sense for all this to be an act.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #373 on: March 22, 2012, 10:47:23 AM »
he's not a retard he's got some kinda OCD autism thing going on.  You can see he has excellent recall of the history of bodybuilding. I thought it would be interesting to see him mutate; even if it's an act it's entertaining.
"

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #374 on: March 22, 2012, 10:58:23 AM »
Why is it that in every thread gh15 post, which is almost all the threads BTW, he finds himself hanging for dear life, I mean he receives an onslaught of attacks right away, geeez man, time to hang it up bro,. you can only name 20-25 guys in getbig that side with you, the rest bash you to oblivion. While the ones that are doing the bashing fully acknowledge that you are informative on hormones, but they have now coming to the conclusion that your threats are empty, you exaggerate and lie big time, your delusional on how many know you, your ego is out of control and your not that big on net, getbig is tiny in the real world,which is where your self proclaimed fame lies, such is your reputation, think about it,

Genova vs gh15 youtube video, Genova would rape you in views, furthermore if you go to a bodybuilding show and ask the audience how many have heard of gh15 and ask them how many heard of Jason Genova,more people will raise there hand at Jason Genova, trust me I am at a show every weekend throughout the season and am stage marshal for a dozen shows per year, I barley ever hear your name and right now everyone is talking about Jason Genova, he is known throughout bigtime, you my friend are still in the small leagues