Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 31, 2014, 12:08:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My address to bodybuilders worldwide - March 15  (Read 17976 times)
flinstones1
Getbig V

levroneflinstonee

« Reply #300 on: March 16, 2012, 07:16:36 PM »

Older dude in my gym started gear recently mid 40's, looked awesome.

If your body is fresh, you can amp it up at any age.

yes, but that's the thing. Your only fresh for so long. I look 23, while I may be 19 biologically, I am older than I actually am. The Food ages the body rapidly along with training. the drugs will keep you long, with the exception of insulin of course. let me say though, that  the WORST thing you can do for your health, in my opinion is natural bodybuilding. Your constantly putting your body under oxidative stress, without giving it the hormones to recuperate.
Report to moderator   Logged

l
ChristopherA
Getbig IV

Getbig!

« Reply #301 on: March 16, 2012, 07:19:40 PM »

but you have dudes like vince taylor who started late.... toney freeman peaked late...
hell even yates started late....
i know hgh gives you yearssssss extra... but in bodybuilding you can peak late in life...
if you started late....
a body can only take an x amount of years on high dose ped's ...
i knew of a few fellas that started later in life...
give the older fellas some hope gh15!! lol!!

I have heard you talk about Yates being a late bloomer before but he was Mr. O by 29 I believe
OptimusPrime1980
Getbig IV

FODA SE! ;)

« Reply #302 on: March 16, 2012, 07:24:03 PM »

nono,, im talking about age 23 to be best optimal age for your own body with mix of syntetics,, ofcourse you can do it in any age now day due to hgh ,, it increase competetive by good 10-15 years,, back then age 30 you went home byebye ,, now day some step on stage first time age  40 lol

gh15 approved
[/quote
lol... agreed...

Be Happy,
Optimus
flinstones1
Getbig V

levroneflinstonee

« Reply #303 on: March 16, 2012, 07:58:03 PM »

I have heard you talk about Yates being a late bloomer before but he was Mr. O by 29 I believe

there is a difference though. Yates did not start as late as you think, he used pharm grade HGH from the very beginning of his bodybuilding career. He admitted it in an interview. Dorian did not fuck around he was all business.

l
makaveli25
Getbig V

RTR

« Reply #304 on: March 16, 2012, 08:11:50 PM »

there is a difference though. Yates did not start as late as you think, he used pharm grade HGH from the very beginning of his bodybuilding career. He admitted it in an interview. Dorian did not fuck around he was all business.

Damn wonder how he had access to all the goodness.
OptimusPrime1980
Getbig IV

FODA SE! ;)

« Reply #305 on: March 16, 2012, 08:23:18 PM »

yeah i was wrong.....
he started early twenties....
i could have sworn i have readit somewhere... lol....

Be Happy,
Optimus
makaveli25
Getbig V

RTR

« Reply #306 on: March 16, 2012, 08:24:31 PM »

optimus how do you like npp. I have a stash of it. What has it done for you? What would you compare it to?
OptimusPrime1980
Getbig IV

FODA SE! ;)

« Reply #307 on: March 16, 2012, 09:19:08 PM »

optimus how do you like npp. I have a stash of it. What has it done for you? What would you compare it to?
well bro..
i am cruising on just npp now... and i add proviron for obvious reasons.. lol...
i think it's ok.... makes me hold water though.. but the proviron kinda helps for that...
i had a stash of test P and eq.. i mixed the 2... but the eq made me insane.. threw it away...
lol....
and since i am working on which source i will use,  being new here in brazil..... untill i have it all figured out i am cruising lol!!
but i do have acces to sustanon, and test cyp.. also oxy... all hg.. so maybe i will add some of these things...
but mixing my own powders is so much more cheaper... so will just wait a little more....
i really want to try high dose of masteron... i mean 1000mg a week... see what that does to me...
see if i can get a primo like feeling..i love primo , but i am not gonna pay 20 dollar a gram lol...
i can get a gram of coke here for less!  Grin Grin Grin Grin
tren is a nono for me....
nandrolones are ok, but make me hold water ... and i look like shit when holding just a little water lol!
test is ok .... any ester.. i prefere test E
eq as of lately a nono as well....
so my cycles in the future will be...
low test...
primo
masteron
proviron (absolutely love this compound!!! i will go on it forever)
oxy in and out....
hgh when i get it sorted out....
these are the products my body loves... but it's personal really....

Be Happy,
Optimus
pellius
Getbig V

RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/12/2011

« Reply #308 on: March 16, 2012, 09:20:52 PM »

No one was ever had such a presence and influence on bodybuilding boards, all bodybuilding boards, as gh15. This is history in the making and you are here and he is here right now making history.

Proud Elf,

Pellius

Oly15
Getbig III

« Reply #309 on: March 16, 2012, 09:52:09 PM »

yes, but that's the thing. Your only fresh for so long. I look 23, while I may be 19 biologically, I am older than I actually am. The Food ages the body rapidly along with training. the drugs will keep you long, with the exception of insulin of course. let me say though, that  the WORST thing you can do for your health, in my opinion is natural bodybuilding. Your constantly putting your body under oxidative stress, without giving it the hormones to recuperate.

You say that you suspect your growth plates may still be open because of the jaw growth you experienced, but wouldnt you think they shoukd have been.closed by now considering that youve been on steroids for a time and it would have closed your plates.

Also do you think its possible for a jaw to experience growth like yours did even if the growth plates have.closed. I mean is it physically possible to have steroids increase bone density. I was always told it wasnt?
flinstones1
Getbig V

levroneflinstonee

« Reply #310 on: March 16, 2012, 10:17:19 PM »

You say that you suspect your growth plates may still be open because of the jaw growth you experienced, but wouldnt you think they shoukd have been.closed by now considering that youve been on steroids for a time and it would have closed your plates.

Also do you think its possible for a jaw to experience growth like yours did even if the growth plates have.closed. I mean is it physically possible to have steroids increase bone density. I was always told it wasnt?

My growth plates are definitely closed, I'm not getting any taller. But look at Jay Cutler's Jawline from the time he was in his twenties to now days. Much much different.  I think it was the combination of insulin and steroids personally, insulin is an anabolic agent in bone. Also insulin will turn on certain sex genes in the male body, it actually raises testosterone levels by increasing LH production.

l
Oly15
Getbig III

« Reply #311 on: March 17, 2012, 12:56:13 AM »

My growth plates are definitely closed, I'm not getting any taller. But look at Jay Cutler's Jawline from the time he was in his twenties to now days. Much much different.  I think it was the combination of insulin and steroids personally, insulin is an anabolic agent in bone. Also insulin will turn on certain sex genes in the male body, it actually raises testosterone levels by increasing LH production.

Ok cool thanks for the info
falco
Getbig V

« Reply #312 on: March 17, 2012, 05:10:35 AM »

Yeah GH15 is so huge-LOL!
I was in Walmart yesterday and an old lady with a walker was buying pineapple juice I smiled and winked at her and whispered "expose the Filts sister- viva la revoluccion!" She just winked back and said she was stocking up for her mutation....

Name ONE pro who gives a flying fuck about these hoaxsters, they are irrelevant, ans SO 15 minutes ago....

LOOOOOOOL!!! viva la revolución!! HAHAHAHAHAHA! too much... Grin
falco
Getbig V

« Reply #313 on: March 17, 2012, 06:40:44 AM »

and now! im going to inject,, and guess what i am using,, THE SAME NEEDLE FOR THE 30TH TIME!,, i will do 3 cc of primobolana ...legit primbobolana

then i will take same neelde put in the syrnge 200 mg trenblona and put it in the other ass cheek

then...i will go to fridge pull out insulin needle and put hgh in it ...and put it into my delt

enterntainment....

real deal hard core bodybuild life style ! hands on! for many many years since the cuban was in fucking elementry school

gh15 approved

You can buy the gear but you can't afford a lousy needle or seringe? That just stupid, best way to get infections or abcesses.

I call bullshit.
DK II
Getbig V

Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163

« Reply #314 on: March 17, 2012, 07:39:13 AM »

You can buy the gear but you can't afford a lousy needle or seringe? That just stupid, best way to get infections or abcesses.

I call bullshit.

Agreed, most stupid advice ever.

needles are fucking cheap, if you can't afford a new needle with every shot, get a fucking new hobby.

falco
Getbig V

« Reply #315 on: March 17, 2012, 10:06:36 AM »

you stil growing,,age 19 -20 still growing,, the answer is yes,, your bones can still grow in your age,,

i always tell fellas this...

age 23! is where you need ot put everything you have into bodybuilding ,, age 21-25 is the most magical age for bodybuilding development ,, it is where you are young enouhg ,, have your own hormones kicking ,,

if you can get everything to be in line for this magical age 23...you will go places in bodybuilding,,

remember friends! age 23! 21-25 in general but age 23 is where you will know how well you will do in bodybuild

thi sis why i say ,, HORMONES NEED TO BE THERE IN THIS AGE! AGE 2 3 !

consider yourself flinston to have another couple years until this age....your mission is to get as ripped as you can and as conditioned as you can so in age 23 when you need to grow lean ....it will happen the right way ,,

treue aarnold and the many of old generation did it earlier,, but for today! bodybuild age 23 is the key ...remember this age,, THE K E Y

gh15 approved

Where were you when i was 23?
Back then cell-tech had just enter the market and i got nice results on it. At least didn't gave me shits like megamass2000 Tongue... Grin

falco
Getbig V

« Reply #316 on: March 17, 2012, 10:12:27 AM »

Older dude in my gym started gear recently mid 40's, looked awesome.

If your body is fresh, you can amp it up at any age.

A friend of mine decided to be a hardcore bodybuilder at 35, at 37 had a heart attack. Didn't die but didn't worked out anymore. I think he can still fuck without fainting on chest pain...
OptimusPrime1980
Getbig IV

FODA SE! ;)

« Reply #317 on: March 17, 2012, 10:44:07 AM »

A friend of mine decided to be a hardcore bodybuilder at 35, at 37 had a heart attack. Didn't die but didn't worked out anymore. I think he can still fuck without fainting on chest pain...
and your point is?HuhHuh??

Be Happy,
Optimus
gh15
Getbig V

angels

« Reply #318 on: March 17, 2012, 12:44:29 PM »

I call bullshit.

nothign to do with afording,, i can aford anythingn i want,, i just being lazy ,, i know my body well ,, i clean the needle well...i sugest you all buy needles ,, never say you shoudnt ,, i talk here about what I DO and many others...purely out of laziness,, just being honest

gh15 approved

fallen angel
futurefreak
Competitors
Getbig II

« Reply #319 on: March 17, 2012, 01:08:20 PM »

Lazy fuck...

Dont giva shit about "aclhol swab" pure filth re-using 15 cent needle......lazy fucking filth

Re-use same damn needle 50 times is generation nthingness at its finest...

ff
Nomad
Getbig IV

« Reply #320 on: March 17, 2012, 02:36:30 PM »

It was really really big and long...saw it posted on Mar 15. I was really busy the whole day and when I came back at 11pm it was gone.

wtf

all drugs - TPPIIP
mr.turbo
Getbig IV

Team Freedom

« Reply #321 on: March 17, 2012, 02:39:51 PM »

haha the steroid mods are taking over the board and moved it

"
beverast
Getbig III

« Reply #322 on: March 17, 2012, 02:40:51 PM »

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=419308.0

Thank me later.
Krankenstein
Getbig V

OMG I JUST BURNED OUT MY CNS. HELP ME JOE

« Reply #323 on: March 17, 2012, 02:41:12 PM »

Hang on....Wes is on his way....he might help you with giving a fuck.
wes
Competitors
Getbig V

The Power Cosmic

« Reply #324 on: March 17, 2012, 02:42:05 PM »

Hang on....Wes is on his way....he might help you with giving a fuck.
Not today.....sorry.  Wink
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!