Author Topic: My address to bodybuilders worldwide - March 15  (Read 58676 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: My address to bodybuilders worldwide - March 15
« Reply #300 on: March 16, 2012, 10:17:19 PM »
You say that you suspect your growth plates may still be open because of the jaw growth you experienced, but wouldnt you think they shoukd have been.closed by now considering that youve been on steroids for a time and it would have closed your plates.

Also do you think its possible for a jaw to experience growth like yours did even if the growth plates have.closed. I mean is it physically possible to have steroids increase bone density. I was always told it wasnt?

My growth plates are definitely closed, I'm not getting any taller. But look at Jay Cutler's Jawline from the time he was in his twenties to now days. Much much different.  I think it was the combination of insulin and steroids personally, insulin is an anabolic agent in bone. Also insulin will turn on certain sex genes in the male body, it actually raises testosterone levels by increasing LH production.
l

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #301 on: March 17, 2012, 12:56:13 AM »
My growth plates are definitely closed, I'm not getting any taller. But look at Jay Cutler's Jawline from the time he was in his twenties to now days. Much much different.  I think it was the combination of insulin and steroids personally, insulin is an anabolic agent in bone. Also insulin will turn on certain sex genes in the male body, it actually raises testosterone levels by increasing LH production.

Ok cool thanks for the info

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #302 on: March 17, 2012, 05:10:35 AM »
Yeah GH15 is so huge-LOL!
I was in Walmart yesterday and an old lady with a walker was buying pineapple juice I smiled and winked at her and whispered "expose the Filts sister- viva la revoluccion!" She just winked back and said she was stocking up for her mutation....

Name ONE pro who gives a flying fuck about these hoaxsters, they are irrelevant, ans SO 15 minutes ago....

LOOOOOOOL!!! viva la revolución!! HAHAHAHAHAHA! too much... ;D

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #303 on: March 17, 2012, 06:40:44 AM »
and now! im going to inject,, and guess what i am using,, THE SAME NEEDLE FOR THE 30TH TIME!,, i will do 3 cc of primobolana ...legit primbobolana

then i will take same neelde put in the syrnge 200 mg trenblona and put it in the other ass cheek

then...i will go to fridge pull out insulin needle and put hgh in it ...and put it into my delt

enterntainment....

real deal hard core bodybuild life style ! hands on! for many many years since the cuban was in fucking elementry school

gh15 approved

You can buy the gear but you can't afford a lousy needle or seringe? That just stupid, best way to get infections or abcesses.

I call bullshit.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #304 on: March 17, 2012, 07:39:13 AM »
You can buy the gear but you can't afford a lousy needle or seringe? That just stupid, best way to get infections or abcesses.

I call bullshit.

Agreed, most stupid advice ever.

needles are fucking cheap, if you can't afford a new needle with every shot, get a fucking new hobby.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #305 on: March 17, 2012, 10:06:36 AM »
you stil growing,,age 19 -20 still growing,, the answer is yes,, your bones can still grow in your age,,

i always tell fellas this...

age 23! is where you need ot put everything you have into bodybuilding ,, age 21-25 is the most magical age for bodybuilding development ,, it is where you are young enouhg ,, have your own hormones kicking ,,

if you can get everything to be in line for this magical age 23...you will go places in bodybuilding,,

remember friends! age 23! 21-25 in general but age 23 is where you will know how well you will do in bodybuild

thi sis why i say ,, HORMONES NEED TO BE THERE IN THIS AGE! AGE 2 3 !

consider yourself flinston to have another couple years until this age....your mission is to get as ripped as you can and as conditioned as you can so in age 23 when you need to grow lean ....it will happen the right way ,,

treue aarnold and the many of old generation did it earlier,, but for today! bodybuild age 23 is the key ...remember this age,, THE K E Y

gh15 approved

Where were you when i was 23?
Back then cell-tech had just enter the market and i got nice results on it. At least didn't gave me shits like megamass2000 :P... ;D

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #306 on: March 17, 2012, 10:12:27 AM »
Older dude in my gym started gear recently mid 40's, looked awesome.

If your body is fresh, you can amp it up at any age.

A friend of mine decided to be a hardcore bodybuilder at 35, at 37 had a heart attack. Didn't die but didn't worked out anymore. I think he can still fuck without fainting on chest pain...

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #307 on: March 17, 2012, 10:44:07 AM »
A friend of mine decided to be a hardcore bodybuilder at 35, at 37 had a heart attack. Didn't die but didn't worked out anymore. I think he can still fuck without fainting on chest pain...
and your point is?????????
Be Happy,
Optimus

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #308 on: March 17, 2012, 12:44:29 PM »

I call bullshit.

nothign to do with afording,, i can aford anythingn i want,, i just being lazy ,, i know my body well ,, i clean the needle well...i sugest you all buy needles ,, never say you shoudnt ,, i talk here about what I DO and many others...purely out of laziness,, just being honest

gh15 approved
fallen angel

futurefreak

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #309 on: March 17, 2012, 01:08:20 PM »
Lazy fuck...

Dont giva shit about "aclhol swab" pure filth re-using 15 cent needle......lazy fucking filth

Re-use same damn needle 50 times is generation nthingness at its finest...

ff

Nomad

• Getbig IV
What happened to Mar 15 gh15 megapost?
« Reply #310 on: March 17, 2012, 02:36:30 PM »
It was really really big and long...saw it posted on Mar 15. I was really busy the whole day and when I came back at 11pm it was gone.

wtf
all drugs - TPPIIP

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
Re: What happened to Mar 15 gh15 megapost?
« Reply #311 on: March 17, 2012, 02:39:51 PM »
haha the steroid mods are taking over the board and moved it
"

beverast

• Getbig III
« Reply #312 on: March 17, 2012, 02:40:51 PM »

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #313 on: March 17, 2012, 02:41:12 PM »
Hang on....Wes is on his way....he might help you with giving a fuck.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #314 on: March 17, 2012, 02:42:05 PM »
Hang on....Wes is on his way....he might help you with giving a fuck.
Not today.....sorry.  ;)

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #315 on: March 17, 2012, 02:45:25 PM »
haha the steroid mods are taking over the board and moved it

I'm sure they don't want that shit over there. Its these guys that have been told to move gh15 threads over there:

Gossip & Opinions (Moderators: Max_Rep, MindSpin, Princess L, Ron, Hedgehog, Grant_Michaels)

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #316 on: March 17, 2012, 02:54:09 PM »
in fact, one of the steriod mods moved it, because the conversation turned to reports of him getting busted with a shitload of drugs.
"

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #317 on: March 17, 2012, 02:55:21 PM »
drug induced meltdown

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #318 on: March 17, 2012, 03:25:59 PM »

i re-use the same needle/ syringe all the time and have been for years- not one infection. you guys are making it sound like its next to burning babies alive.

you cant use the same pin to draw and poke yourself. use one pin to draw. keep it clean. use one pin to poke. keep it clean. insulin pins you can draw and poke with several times. i dont even soak those in alcohol. just grab it out of the fridge, draw and shoot and put it back till next time.

fucking bunch of pussies here. and its not a cost thing as i get my shit free.
b

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #319 on: March 17, 2012, 03:32:29 PM »
i re-use the same needle/ syringe all the time and have been for years- not one infection. you guys are making it sound like its next to burning babies alive.

you cant use the same pin to draw and poke yourself. use one pin to draw. keep it clean. use one pin to poke. keep it clean. insulin pins you can draw and poke with several times. i dont even soak those in alcohol. just grab it out of the fridge, draw and shoot and put it back till next time.

fucking bunch of pussies here. and its not a cost thing as i get my shit free.
amen!!
 ;D ;D ;D
Be Happy,
Optimus

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #320 on: March 17, 2012, 03:36:44 PM »

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #321 on: March 17, 2012, 03:38:49 PM »
Every health care professional will laught in your face if you re-use a seringe but at Getparrotbig you should reuse it at least 10 times.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #322 on: March 17, 2012, 03:41:59 PM »
At Getparrotbig taking 100 dianabols a day is normal and healthy. In real life bodybuilders start getting liver health issues when using more than 40mg.
i myself started beeing nauseous on 4 naposim a day after 3 weeks.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #323 on: March 17, 2012, 03:45:15 PM »
At Getparrotbig one can use 2 winstrol ampouls a day with no problem whatsoever or sides for months. In real life only the strong-of-liver can do 1 ampoul a day for some weeks.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #324 on: March 17, 2012, 04:00:38 PM »
At Getparrotbig taking 100 dianabols a day is normal and healthy. In real life bodybuilders start getting liver health issues when using more than 40mg.
i myself started beeing nauseous on 4 naposim a day after 3 weeks.

that is probably because you are a pussy.... ;D ;D
lol 40 mg dbol a day..... that is the normal beginners dose....
some get stomach issues from orals , yes.... that is why smart bb use injectable dbol and oxy, from good chefs... or cook it themselves....
i did up to 100mg a day of naposim.... yes the real ones... my buddy is from romania... straight from the factory.... he went there, and got back with his wintercoat stuffed full of naposim boxes.. lol.. he looked like the michelin doll.... ;D ;D ;D

you obviously have no clue what goes on in the bb cult.... at high level these dosages are being used....
you think a 300 pound bb plays around with 50 mg of hemogenin??? lol.. sure  ::) ::) ::) ::)
and you can try and be a wiseass with you parrot fettish.... but it is what it is....
500 mg of oxy..??? i have seen it done... dude was fine....
100mg of dbol.... i was fine....
winstrol???? who in their right mind uses that crap! it's a worthless steroid, pain in the ass to shoot.... and stiffens you like no other steroid.... i still to this day have a shoulder problem thanks to fucking winstrol....
for lowering shbg and fighting water retention we have masteron and proviron.... better choices...
proviron is also great for libido! amazing stuff....

anyway i am rambling....i had a few beers..... lol...
always gets me in the talkative mood.... i even start to talk with birdwatchers like you....  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Be Happy,
Optimus