Author Topic: pm question answerd  (Read 69200 times)

Ironraider

• Getbig II
Re: gh15's website.....
« Reply #275 on: March 30, 2012, 07:47:22 PM »
My friend, for one, I'm not using big words...only writing in a way that 99.9% of the american english world would understand.

OK...I understand now...with A S P C A.  I noticed that on your promos...could be a cover, but nevertheless, thanks for clearing that up.

What I mean by a "yapping" dog, not referencing that you are a dog, but in the effect that you seem to make many threats (yapping), yet nothing is ever done.  You explained Whitewidow (my apologies to him, for calling him Whitewillow, my Islay scotch some times effects my typing skills), but  it seems you're throwing around threats, like the Easter bunny throwing Easter eggs.  If someone doesn't agree with you, you bring up a threat...now, I understand, there could be a history among those who you threaten.

I agree with you that a change needs to take place, and should take place.  To think that i am fighting anything...you're wrong.  i've got my own battles.  To think I'm personally going to be dragged out by the Feds...like you, I'm well hidden.  I don't know if you were threatening me personally...but trust me my friend...I am a lion, and I don't play either...and I don't lie.

"you are fighting here something that is immposible to fight,, try to fight it i chaleneg anyone...but dont complain when you are surouded like a dog and dragged out of the cave into federals hands and into a cell and no you will not take your life.... you cant ...your personality is not of a suisideer you been looked into and still do very deeply ,, trust me stay low,, i never lie ,, i know you think i play with you but i never lie"

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #276 on: March 30, 2012, 07:47:42 PM »
Gh15 melting down and writing some epic novels tonight!!! ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #277 on: March 30, 2012, 07:51:23 PM »
Gh15 melting down and writing some epic novels tonight!!! ;D

gh15 is saying the truth ,, by the way i believe you have hands in those boardings too ,, but i dont bother with you ...you are a getbig balonie

in any case,, i have dinner toto attend and its already 8,, im sure another 60 pms will be inthe gh15 box when back

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #278 on: March 30, 2012, 07:53:58 PM »
gh15 is saying the truth ,, by the way i believe you have hands in those boardings too ,, but i dont bother with you ...you are a getbig balonie

in any case,, i have dinner toto attend and its already 8,, im sure another 60 pms will be inthe gh15 box when back

gh15 approved

just shut the fuck up

jason stern

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #279 on: March 30, 2012, 07:55:17 PM »

gh15 approved
It's only 8 on the west coast PST, dummy. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Ironraider

• Getbig II
« Reply #280 on: March 30, 2012, 07:59:51 PM »
My friend...PM is not my board...I'm not a mod, or have any influence to who is a sponsor or who is not.

Their decision to ban any talk regarding you, was relative to keeping the focus on the board of PM...if people wanted to discuss you, they can and do come here.  This is your home...not PM.  I can understand your position, but it just churns up a lot of crap, that no one really wants to deal with.

This has nothing to do with freedom of speech...this is not politics or an open forum...it is a board that owned by someone who has their own rules and regulations.  

No different in business.  If there are certain things that are not allowed to be said, and those rules are broken, that person could lose their job.  Freedom of speech does not apply to every situation.

Here at GB it is a different ball game, people can say and do as they please.  if Ron were to say, fuck it, it stops now, and ordered mods to better control what is being said, he could do that.  Of course, he would lose many on this board, because many are here for that purpose...the openness, and there is nothing wrong with that.

To each his own...I enjoy my time here...enjoying exchanging words with you...PM is home, I like it there...some good information...and some not so good...just like it is here.  

Respect

and one more thing!

the worst mistake you could do in that boarding of yours was to prevent talk about gh15 teachings,, to ACTUALY BANN TALK ABOUT the truth of bodybuild while you let IP stay selling poision ,,

do you know goran ? have you talked to him ? how about jtp and samar have you had word with them? im telling you once again you are showing signs of pre 2007 operation raw deal ,, true they were on americano server...true they sent brochurs and had a lab ....but trust me your file is biger,, you are ther ebecause I want you there ,, I ME GH15 want you to stay there this is why you are there,, im not joking by the way

you took freedom of speech from yoru boarding! ,, you made most of the fellas there who adore gh15 and advance due to gh15...you made them not able to talk about gh15...this is coruption ,, in addition you let ip and many other scambags sell poision and i talk insulina ,, the case is build up and its realy geting to a point where i wont be able to help anymore in the legality aspect,, im telling you bring that boarding to what it used to be 8 years ago ,, it is time to act ,, it is freindly advice,, get rid of some of the morons who have nothing to do with bodybuild and bring in fellas who do ...if you leave them make sure they shut their pie holes and act truthfuly and honestly twwards anyone ,, THE SAME!

gh15 approved

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #281 on: March 30, 2012, 08:09:25 PM »
For months you swore it was coming in March.... Lol!

he still got today.

Ironraider

• Getbig II
« Reply #282 on: March 30, 2012, 08:12:49 PM »
Apply85...GH doesn't need you to defend him.  My conversation is between he and I, and doesn't concern you, would you agree?

With that said, there are MANY good/great sources on that board...the bad are being weeded out, and like many, they are gone. Most of the time, like anything, you don't know a bad situation, until something has occurred.

Regarding Big A...those who need to know...know.  I guess you're in the "don't need to know" side of the equation.  

Don't start with me...I'm enjoying my Friday night, Ardbeg scotch, and my family.  

u got nothing to do but hold some random person to his word for no reason? u dont have anything to do or what lol, i got something for u to do, shine my shoes loser

and whoever said he is a businessman and not stupid

you are a businessman and stupid because what does big a's pro status have to do with anything, what does that say about the legitimacy of the souces on his board

and if u know big a is a pro, please tell me his name, thanks

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #283 on: March 30, 2012, 08:33:18 PM »
dont start with u? lol, u sound like wes and willgrant and all those other middle aged losers, you are stupid as fuck, in the know... lol

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #284 on: March 30, 2012, 08:44:34 PM »
you're gonna lose a lotta credibiliyt if this website don't come up quick.  no one's gonna care what you've done in the past or how many followers you had if you blow this now.  sure you made waves on getnig but not big enough, it's gonna take this webiste to really get shit onto the fan. you better uphold that "i N E V E R lie" policy

website or bust

Bigchef

• Getbig II
« Reply #285 on: March 30, 2012, 09:38:32 PM »
gh15, you wont last long :) You will go down soon.

LISTEN B-BOY, I got message for you. If you love Professionalmuscle.com your first home, then why are you letting gh15 talking shit about PM and BigA? You dont have the fekking balls dont you....

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #286 on: March 30, 2012, 09:39:25 PM »
you better uphold that "i N E V E R lie" policy

website or bust

How did you manage to not notice that that particular policy was thrown out years ago......

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #287 on: March 30, 2012, 09:43:04 PM »
gh15 = group of roid dealers
gh15 pupils = beta males overcompensating their loser lifes with steroids
gh15 website = lols

Exactly, oh and Asswipe85 is a complete fag.......

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #288 on: March 30, 2012, 10:14:32 PM »

LISTEN B-BOY, I got message for you. If you love Professionalmuscle.com your first home, then why are you letting gh15 talking shit about PM and BigA? You dont have the fekking balls dont you....

fatzo ,, i POOP on you ,, im invinsible,, INNN vin SIBLE

you need ot pay attention to your intrests for soon there wil be no clients to buy your intrests you fatzo ,, i will leave you with no ability to make money out of the poision you sell and pass as legit ,,

sitting in australia thinking he is all that,,

ask curvy ...see jtp on where to find her...ask her how far is australia from her...ask her

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Bodybuilder Lex Reeves

« Reply #289 on: March 30, 2012, 10:18:49 PM »
fatzo ,, i POOP on you ,, im invinsible,, INNN vin SIBLE

you need ot pay attention to your intrests for soon there wil be no clients to buy your intrests you fatzo ,, i will leave you with no ability to make money out of the poision you sell and pass as legit ,,

sitting in australia thinking he is all that,,

ask curvy ...see jtp on where to find her...ask her how far is australia from her...ask her

gh15 approved
My man, we need a favor. We need you to help pop Your Average Gymrat out of Time Out. We would like you to sign the petition thread.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: pm question answerd
« Reply #290 on: March 30, 2012, 10:20:17 PM »
who is the avesher gym rat? ,, i wil sign anything as long as its not socioalex

gh15 approved
fallen angel

oliveiraugo

• Getbig II
  • Team South Americana
« Reply #291 on: March 30, 2012, 10:21:00 PM »
This war is ruining this board.

I think all of you gimmicks want to suck his cock

why the fuck would you be against Gh15?

Dealer? LOL, he shows the top chefs, YOU CHOOSE where to buy your shit. I mean this boarding war shit is getting ridiculous

stop fucking keyboard war, no one is benefiting from it

NO fucking ONE

we canīt even post a thread steroid related anymore without fucking clowns ruining it just because someone write the word "GH15"

Thread: Masteron related > Someone post gh15 > gimmicks come and fucking ruin the topic.

Get a forum session to your stupid war, or better, go to MSN and chat your threats there.
NO ONE IS INTERESSED IN THIS SHIT

"Gh15 this, gh15 that, gh15 wheres the website, gh15 drug dealer," lol you sound like fucking 12yo girls.

IF you going to do something just DO IT, dont go to internet and advise it. "The dog who barks doesnīt bite."

This is fucking obsession to me. You donīt want to get him down, you love GH15, thats why

You love him soo much that u canīt even go to sleep before you come here and say shit about him, even knowing that he didnt do anything against you. ITS JEALOUSY?

Fuck off, let Gh15 post, most of elfs and pupils now lose time searching for good gh15 quotes, cause your gimmicks are ruining it.

And yes, we have people that actually searches Gh15 posts every single day, all around the world. This is how big he is. He keeps repeating that, but you clowns are so pissed off, and obsessed by his presence that you dont even pay attention

FUCK OFF.

Bodybuilder Lex Reeves

« Reply #292 on: March 30, 2012, 10:23:23 PM »

gh15 approved
Done Deal! Thanks my man!

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #293 on: March 30, 2012, 10:23:34 PM »

gh15 approved
you need YAGR more than getbig needs you.  the website needs to take a backseat until YAGR is out

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #294 on: March 30, 2012, 10:26:14 PM »
ofcourse they love me ,, im their spiritual dada they never had ,, im the dada who let them into the hormone world with out raping them from their innocene,, i only saved  them about 10 years on average of trial and error and crys crys crys ,,fighting with girlfriend,, fighting with mama ,, fighting with granny ,, i only save then eating dry disgusting food ,, i only take them from point a to point b in straight line insted of goint in a circle...

im their spirtual  SUGA DADDA into  bodybuild,,

like the great saint pop jon paul 2 once said

i came for them ,, and  now! they come for me,,  

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Bodybuilder Lex Reeves

« Reply #295 on: March 30, 2012, 10:26:45 PM »
you need YAGR more than getbig needs you.  the website needs to take a backseat until YAGR is out
Hey man, did you sign the petition?

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #296 on: March 30, 2012, 10:34:51 PM »

5'6 320lbs ::)

How the fuck is a message board someones home and why the fuck would you love a message board ::) you fucking loser, no wonder your wife left you, you sad fat dwarf, maybe stepping away from the PC and going outside is what you need ::)

B-boy can do what the fuck he likes!
Thunderdome approved

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #297 on: March 30, 2012, 10:41:04 PM »
This war is ruining this board.

I think all of you gimmicks want to suck his cock

why the fuck would you be against Gh15?

Dealer? LOL, he shows the top chefs, YOU CHOOSE where to buy your shit. I mean this boarding war shit is getting ridiculous

stop fucking keyboard war, no one is benefiting from it

NO fucking ONE

we canīt even post a thread steroid related anymore without fucking clowns ruining it just because someone write the word "GH15"

Thread: Masteron related > Someone post gh15 > gimmicks come and fucking ruin the topic.

Get a forum session to your stupid war, or better, go to MSN and chat your threats there.
NO ONE IS INTERESSED IN THIS SHIT

"Gh15 this, gh15 that, gh15 wheres the website, gh15 drug dealer," lol you sound like fucking 12yo girls.

IF you going to do something just DO IT, dont go to internet and advise it. "The dog who barks doesnīt bite."

This is fucking obsession to me. You donīt want to get him down, you love GH15, thats why

You love him soo much that u canīt even go to sleep before you come here and say shit about him, even knowing that he didnt do anything against you. ITS JEALOUSY?

Fuck off, let Gh15 post, most of elfs and pupils now lose time searching for good gh15 quotes, cause your gimmicks are ruining it.

And yes, we have people that actually searches Gh15 posts every single day, all around the world. This is how big he is. He keeps repeating that, but you clowns are so pissed off, and obsessed by his presence that you dont even pay attention

FUCK OFF.
Great post. BigChef you really come off badly in your posts by the way. Just reek of stupidity, your insults are corny. You sound like a 45yr old man trying to be cool on a message board

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #298 on: March 30, 2012, 10:41:21 PM »
5'6 320lbs ::)
Thunderdome approved

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #299 on: March 30, 2012, 10:43:13 PM »
i dont even need to put any effort to get information onany one ,, i have shmoe he pull out pictures rigth and left on requests ,,
he does! look like a chef...emeril lagagoosi

gh15 approved
fallen angel