Author Topic: Zimmerman - Self Defense Class or Benching 500 an Up? whats next?  (Read 212671 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Zimmerman case, guess what the black youth was drinking
« Reply #1975 on: June 18, 2012, 01:23:15 PM »
Just recently Tried Watermelon Juice,.... Fucking Delicious

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #1976 on: June 18, 2012, 02:46:45 PM »
Reality = worse than any cliche.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1977 on: June 18, 2012, 02:48:19 PM »
Racist post reported!  :D

Swollen_Powell

• Getbig II
« Reply #1978 on: June 18, 2012, 02:52:06 PM »
I swear when I buy fried chicken in the supermarket....I think all the white people are looking at me

I did once caress the hand of a fine young lassie as our hands reached for the same box of it. It was a case of chicken fueled interracial passion

Contrarily I dont like to eat watermelon, but I will try this possibly

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1979 on: June 18, 2012, 02:55:35 PM »
Reality = worse than any cliche.
Stereotypes exist for a reason my friend, and IMHO, thats why they (stereotypes) are so hated and have such a bad name.
People dont like having to face reality about themselves.

Me myself, I think stereotypes are hilarious, especially about my own race.

But then again, im not a sandy vagina.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #1980 on: June 18, 2012, 02:56:26 PM »
god do I hate the spineless fucking medias, wherever you look they all say the same, he was drinking a can of Ice tea!

Now have a look at the attached image, its a fucking watermelon fruit juice - now take a stab in the dark why the media doesn't want to call it what it is.

Fucking spineless cunts
Arizona Ice Tea has many flavors...
I tend to like the half in half.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1981 on: June 19, 2012, 06:42:22 AM »

Half & Half is awesome

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #1982 on: June 19, 2012, 06:44:46 AM »

Half ice tea half vodka ???

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #1983 on: June 19, 2012, 07:00:14 AM »
god do I hate the spineless fucking medias, wherever you look they all say the same, he was drinking a can of Ice tea!

Now have a look at the attached image, its a fucking watermelon fruit juice - now take a stab in the dark why the media doesn't want to call it what it is.

Fucking spineless cunts

What's the relevancy of drinking Watermelon Fruit-Juice cinstead of a Can of Ice Tea?

I am assuming those who drink Watermelon Fruit-Juice are more prone to criminal activities and are more popular with those of lower intelligence?

So it could be used in the case.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #1984 on: June 19, 2012, 07:06:19 AM »
What's the relevancy of drinking Watermelon Fruit-Juice cinstead of a Can of Ice Tea?

I am assuming those who drink Watermelon Fruit-Juice are more prone to criminal activities and are more popular with those of lower intelligence?

So it could be used in the case.

ffs he was a black youth drinking watermelon cooled fruit juice do the fucking math

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.

Bgpapi23

• Getbig II
Re: Zimmerman's written statement
« Reply #1986 on: June 21, 2012, 04:15:24 PM »
When it's all said and done that sum- biotch is gonna wish he kept his ass and that car and just observed  ;)

Benito Mutumbo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1987 on: June 21, 2012, 04:50:37 PM »
I take it you two clowns are black.

Cause no one cares.

Bgpapi23

• Getbig II
« Reply #1988 on: June 21, 2012, 05:07:34 PM »
I take it you two clowns are black.

Cause no one cares.

Your mom can vouch for my ethnicity And have her return my big red nose that fell off and rolled under her bed

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Trayvon Martin case
« Reply #1989 on: October 28, 2012, 02:45:47 PM »
What happened here? There was a media frenzy about it, race card thrown around multiple times, but where's it at now?  Is it a conspiracy by the DA to drag it out until its forgotten about, then offer a plea?  Keeping it BB related, Zimmerman needs some crossfit training to correct his skinny fat problem.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: Trayvon Martin case
« Reply #1990 on: October 28, 2012, 02:47:30 PM »
I think zimmervato moved back home to Mexico and I think the other guy is still dead.
a

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1991 on: October 28, 2012, 02:55:56 PM »
the shooter will get a year to drag it out.

he chased a kid two blocks telling police "he's getting away" and "these little punks" and "assholes always do this..."

Maybe they met and the kid whooped him, maybe not.  Either way, a teenager ran two blocks to avoid a confrontation, and this guy pursued two blocks to have one.  Shoot might be legal, but it doesn't sound right.  it's a problem with the law that you can chase someone 2 blocks, making them feel threatened, then shoot them when you feel threatened.

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #1992 on: October 28, 2012, 02:57:15 PM »

he chased a kid two blocks telling police "he's getting away" and "these little punks" and "assholes always do this..."

Maybe they met and the kid whooped him, maybe not.  Either way, a teenager ran two blocks to avoid a confrontation, and this guy pursued two blocks to have one.  Shoot might be legal, but it doesn't sound right.  it's a problem with the law that you can chase someone 2 blocks, making them feel threatened, then shoot them when you feel threatened.

not this shit again :-X

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #1993 on: October 28, 2012, 02:58:31 PM »
Last I saw was that Zimmerman's lawyers want Trayvon's school records, failed drug tests, and disciplinary actions released. Martin's family was fighting it. Zimmerman's lawyers say it's needed to give a more complete background on who/what Trayvon was.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #1994 on: October 28, 2012, 02:59:10 PM »

Willpower.

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #1995 on: October 28, 2012, 03:35:51 PM »
it's a problem with the law that you can chase someone 2 blocks, making them feel threatened, then shoot them when you feel threatened.

It is?  Why?

You are well within your rights to notice someone who is acting suspiciously in your neighborhood AFTER numerous home invasions have taken place (actually, even without the home invasions).   You are well within your rights to follow him and tell the police his whereabouts.  What is NOT legal is for that person to physical attack you because you are keeping an eye on him.  That can get him shot.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #1996 on: October 28, 2012, 03:53:14 PM »
It is?  Why?

You are well within your rights to notice someone who is acting suspiciously in your neighborhood AFTER numerous home invasions have taken place (actually, even without the home invasions).   You are well within your rights to follow him and tell the police his whereabouts.  What is NOT legal is for that person to physical attack you because you are keeping an eye on him.  That can get him shot.

You are wasting your time using facts on 240 is Black.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1997 on: October 28, 2012, 03:55:19 PM »
It is?  Why?

You are well within your rights to notice someone who is acting suspiciously in your neighborhood AFTER numerous home invasions have taken place (actually, even without the home invasions).   You are well within your rights to follow him and tell the police his whereabouts.  What is NOT legal is for that person to physical attack you because you are keeping an eye on him.  That can get him shot.
Don't bother bro. 240 has committed, you're just wasting your time.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #1998 on: October 28, 2012, 03:58:40 PM »
You are wasting your time using facts on 240 is Black.
indeed sir

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #1999 on: October 28, 2012, 03:59:42 PM »

Please go into detail, as I haven't followed this case very closely.