Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
September 21, 2014, 09:11:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 103   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zimmerman - Self Defense Class or Benching 500 an Up? whats next?  (Read 71925 times)
polychronopolous
Getbig V

So David slew The Giant Philistine 1 Samuel 17

« Reply #2075 on: June 15, 2012, 02:47:10 AM »

OK, it's cool. Everyone does and says things in a way that works for them. If you believe you need to respond to ass-wipes in kind, then that works for you. I really should just stay out of it. Sometimes I fall into the role of playing the old man offering fatherly advice. And when I think about that, it strikes me a little funny because my son is probably more mature acting then I am. Of course, he's 45 years old so he should be mature. However, he was just as responsible as he is today when he was in high school.

Clearly I have said some personal stuff about myself on Getbig, which sometimes seems like it was a mistake. Especially when someone brings it up long after the fact and makes it such a big deal like it really defines who I am, which usually, it doesn't. I just thought that someday you'd look back on some of the stuff you said and say to yourself, "Why the fuck did I ever post that?" In the end, it is best when we are true to ourselves, I guess.

You're just the "old guy" on getbig that people like to crack on cause it leads to hilarious angles and it's funny to see how you react because you do so honestly. You also write some really interesting posts that are filled with a lot of wisdom which I personally enjoy reading. The point is you can't take anything too seriously on here, if anyone has a chance to make a funny post at your expense they are gonna do it, that's just getbig for ya...they could be one of your biggest fans (as I am) and they're still gonna take a jab when the opening is there.
Report to moderator   Logged
andreisdaman
Getbig V

« Reply #2076 on: June 15, 2012, 10:02:45 AM »

What can I say? I think been there....done that, is an apt comment.

-just a word of advice because I cannot help myself; don't make references to fucking the dead regardless of their gender; it seems very counter productive. I suspect you are better than to stoop to such stuff.

I think we are good....but if I think you are losing it again, I am going to give you notice. Is that OK?

okay...deal! Cheesy
Primemuscle
Getbig V

Be honest...

« Reply #2077 on: June 15, 2012, 05:37:16 PM »

You're just the "old guy" on getbig that people like to crack on cause it leads to hilarious angles and it's funny to see how you react because you do so honestly. You also write some really interesting posts that are filled with a lot of wisdom which I personally enjoy reading. The point is you can't take anything too seriously on here, if anyone has a chance to make a funny post at your expense they are gonna do it, that's just getbig for ya...they could be one of your biggest fans (as I am) and they're still gonna take a jab when the opening is there.

Thanks for the great advice. One of the reasons I continue to post on Getbig is because it keeps me from becoming too serious and thinned skinned. However like most folks, I sometimes let things get to me. Next time I feel that happening, I'll remember what you said about not taking stuff posted here too seriously. You are a wise man.
Stark
Getbig V

« Reply #2078 on: June 18, 2012, 01:13:38 PM »

god do I hate the spineless fucking medias, wherever you look they all say the same, he was drinking a can of Ice tea!

Now have a look at the attached image, its a fucking watermelon fruit juice - now take a stab in the dark why the media doesn't want to call it what it is.

Fucking spineless cunts

* watermelon.jpg (44.5 KB, 359x258 - viewed 387 times.)
arce1988
Getbig V

ARCE USA USMC

« Reply #2079 on: June 18, 2012, 01:17:57 PM »

That tastes damn good
Stark
Getbig V

« Reply #2080 on: June 18, 2012, 01:22:48 PM »

That tastes damn good

Fuck I can imagine, everytime I have some good watermelon I think what it must be like to drink it!

Nails
Getbig V

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqVI2DmLI2Q

« Reply #2081 on: June 18, 2012, 01:23:15 PM »

Just recently Tried Watermelon Juice,.... Fucking Delicious
_bruce_
Getbig V

Anus Rising

« Reply #2082 on: June 18, 2012, 02:46:45 PM »

Reality = worse than any cliche.

[
wes
Competitors
Getbig V

The Power Cosmic

« Reply #2083 on: June 18, 2012, 02:48:19 PM »

Racist post reported!  Cheesy
Swollen_Powell
Getbig II

« Reply #2084 on: June 18, 2012, 02:52:06 PM »

I swear when I buy fried chicken in the supermarket....I think all the white people are looking at me

I did once caress the hand of a fine young lassie as our hands reached for the same box of it. It was a case of chicken fueled interracial passion

Contrarily I dont like to eat watermelon, but I will try this possibly
Shockwave
Getbig V

Decepticons! Scramble!

« Reply #2085 on: June 18, 2012, 02:55:35 PM »

Reality = worse than any cliche.
Stereotypes exist for a reason my friend, and IMHO, thats why they (stereotypes) are so hated and have such a bad name.
People dont like having to face reality about themselves.

Me myself, I think stereotypes are hilarious, especially about my own race.

But then again, im not a sandy vagina.
Parker
Getbig V

Autobots, Transform and Roll Out!

« Reply #2086 on: June 18, 2012, 02:56:26 PM »

god do I hate the spineless fucking medias, wherever you look they all say the same, he was drinking a can of Ice tea!

Now have a look at the attached image, its a fucking watermelon fruit juice - now take a stab in the dark why the media doesn't want to call it what it is.

Fucking spineless cunts
Arizona Ice Tea has many flavors...
I tend to like the half in half.
andreisdaman
Getbig V

« Reply #2087 on: June 19, 2012, 06:42:22 AM »

Half & Half is awesome
CalvinH
Getbig V

Free Foozle!

« Reply #2088 on: June 19, 2012, 06:44:46 AM »

Half ice tea half vodka Huh
Kwon_2
Getbig V

SCHOME

« Reply #2089 on: June 19, 2012, 07:00:14 AM »

Fucking spineless cunts

What's the relevancy of drinking Watermelon Fruit-Juice cinstead of a Can of Ice Tea?

I am assuming those who drink Watermelon Fruit-Juice are more prone to criminal activities and are more popular with those of lower intelligence?

So it could be used in the case.

Stark
Getbig V

« Reply #2090 on: June 19, 2012, 07:06:19 AM »

What's the relevancy of drinking Watermelon Fruit-Juice cinstead of a Can of Ice Tea?

I am assuming those who drink Watermelon Fruit-Juice are more prone to criminal activities and are more popular with those of lower intelligence?

So it could be used in the case.

ffs he was a black youth drinking watermelon cooled fruit juice do the fucking math
Marlo Stanfield
Getbig IV

You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.

« Reply #2091 on: June 21, 2012, 03:19:36 PM »

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2012/images/06/21/written_statement_0226.pdf

PDF
Bgpapi23
Getbig II

« Reply #2092 on: June 21, 2012, 04:15:24 PM »

When it's all said and done that sum- biotch is gonna wish he kept his ass and that car and just observed  Wink
Benito Mutumbo
Getbig III

« Reply #2093 on: June 21, 2012, 04:50:37 PM »

I take it you two clowns are black.

Cause no one cares.
Bgpapi23
Getbig II

« Reply #2094 on: June 21, 2012, 05:07:34 PM »

I take it you two clowns are black.

Cause no one cares.

Your mom can vouch for my ethnicity And have her return my big red nose that fell off and rolled under her bed
Irongrip400
Getbig V

Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica

« Reply #2095 on: October 28, 2012, 02:45:47 PM »

What happened here? There was a media frenzy about it, race card thrown around multiple times, but where's it at now?  Is it a conspiracy by the DA to drag it out until its forgotten about, then offer a plea?  Keeping it BB related, Zimmerman needs some crossfit training to correct his skinny fat problem.
tommywishbone
Competitors II
Getbig V

Biscuit

« Reply #2096 on: October 28, 2012, 02:47:30 PM »

I think zimmervato moved back home to Mexico and I think the other guy is still dead.

P
240 is Back
Getbig V

Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

« Reply #2097 on: October 28, 2012, 02:55:56 PM »

the shooter will get a year to drag it out.

he chased a kid two blocks telling police "he's getting away" and "these little punks" and "assholes always do this..."

Maybe they met and the kid whooped him, maybe not.  Either way, a teenager ran two blocks to avoid a confrontation, and this guy pursued two blocks to have one.  Shoot might be legal, but it doesn't sound right.  it's a problem with the law that you can chase someone 2 blocks, making them feel threatened, then shoot them when you feel threatened.

RustyTrenbolona
Getbig IV

...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...

« Reply #2098 on: October 28, 2012, 02:57:15 PM »

the shooter will get a year to drag it out.

he chased a kid two blocks telling police "he's getting away" and "these little punks" and "assholes always do this..."

Maybe they met and the kid whooped him, maybe not.  Either way, a teenager ran two blocks to avoid a confrontation, and this guy pursued two blocks to have one.  Shoot might be legal, but it doesn't sound right.  it's a problem with the law that you can chase someone 2 blocks, making them feel threatened, then shoot them when you feel threatened.

not this shit again Lips sealed
bike nut
Getbig IV

Desperation is a stinky cologne

« Reply #2099 on: October 28, 2012, 02:58:31 PM »

Last I saw was that Zimmerman's lawyers want Trayvon's school records, failed drug tests, and disciplinary actions released. Martin's family was fighting it. Zimmerman's lawyers say it's needed to give a more complete background on who/what Trayvon was.

Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 103   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!