Author Topic: Bloodwork results  (Read 14137 times)

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Bloodwork results
« Reply #50 on: March 28, 2012, 10:55:54 AM »
i did bloodwork after coming off an average cycle and my cholesterol was alittle off, my hdl was alittle low and my ldl alittle high. i went back 3 months later and my cholesterol was normal, my hdl and ldl were cool. now i always wait at least 2 months after i come off before doing bloodwork. also my blood pressure returned to normal once i was off for a coup[le months also, but that was prolly due to me dropping bodyfat and overall bodyweight trying to getting leaner.
R

simon

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: March 28, 2012, 11:06:02 AM »
my blood pressure stays at almost exactly 120/80 as long I don't use oral.   Checked it today 121/81 at 246lbs

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: March 28, 2012, 11:30:41 AM »
to the guys yapping about blood pressure and creatine: my bp is 120/80 and I haven't used creatine in the last 6 months so those have nothing to do with my bloodwork results

suckmymuscle

« Reply #53 on: March 28, 2012, 11:41:26 AM »
Gentlemen,

So as some of you know, for the past 6 months, I have run test prop, tren ace, proviron, and HGH. I gradually ramped up the doses over time and ended with 700mg per week of both prop and tren, 25mg ED of proviron, and 5iu HGH ED. Also took caber .25mg every 3 days.

My diet has been a mix of what you would consider "clean" and "dirty" food. I never eat candy, desserts, or chips though.

Here were the abnormalities this time around:

ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE (L) 37     40-150

AST (H) 57     5-34 (I went on spring break a week before my blood test, where I drank alcohol in heavy heavy amounts which might be the main culprit for this. Haven't drank since and I never make that a habit.)

LDH (H) 260     125-243

TIBC (H) 493     261-478

HDL CHOLESTEROL (L) 17    >40

LDL CHOLESTEROL (H) 163     <130

CHOL/HDL RATIO (H) 11.5     <5.00

HEMOGLOBIN (H) 17.7     13.5-17.5

RDW 16.7%     11.5-14.5

On a side note, my total cholesterol was 195 on a <200 scale.

I'm a little concerned as these are the worst results I've had through blood work. I guess it's not surprising, but it's still a little worrisome.

Which of these things do I really need to worry about and fix? Are cholesterol supps really worth it? Like CoQ or hawthorne berry? I am reluctant to take niacin because the flush problems people describe sound really annoying.

My thoughts were to cruise on test e 300mg and HGH 3-5iu ED. Should I drop proviron too? I was only taking it for penile reasons.

Your plasma apolipoprotein profile is really bad. Think an obese 55 year-old who has been eating bacon and cheeseburgers every day since adolescence.

My advice: stop all the drugs right now because big muscles do not compensate the pain of a myocardial infarction. They really don't. An infarction is the worst pain someone can experience, worse than third degree burns and comparable to asphyxia and anaphylatic shock.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

barbellman

• Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: March 28, 2012, 11:55:09 AM »
  Your plasma apolipoprotein profile is really bad. Think an obese 55 year-old who has been eating bacon and cheeseburgers every day since adolescence.

My advice: stop all the drugs right now because big muscles do not compensate the pain of a myocardial infarction. They really don't. An infarction is the worst pain someone can experience, worse than third degree burns and comparable to asphyxia and anaphylatic shock.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Lies all lies, die for the plastic trophy. Bodybuilding is healthy   :o

The U

• Getbig II
« Reply #55 on: March 28, 2012, 12:04:14 PM »
Bottom line is you are a drug addict.  Best you can do is come to terms with it and lower the dose moving forward.  I doubt you'll be able to quit cold turkey (if ever) so I'd just run like 200-300mg of test a week from here on out.  At least you look good in your PlentyofFish picture.......right?

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: March 28, 2012, 12:13:05 PM »
just really wanted to know if OTC supps were worth it as far as bringing things up to normal went. Of course I am going to cruise. I already put all my shit away besides my syringes and vials of test e

Things that would most likely bring your bloodwork to a good point:

Cruise test gh proviron for at least 2 months
Lots of hawthorne berry
Saw palmetto for prostate
Lots of fish oil, consider upping your dose
Milkt thistle
Niacin ***
NAC
Good multivitamin
Watch bad cholesterol in diet, contrary to what the idiots on here say, dietary cholesterol will affect blood cholesterol. I was told this by my friend in med school
Curcumin (optional)

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #57 on: March 28, 2012, 12:18:37 PM »
and the bro science goes on ... and on... and on..... ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
where is dr dutch when we need him....

Be Happy,
Optimus

chess315

« Reply #58 on: March 28, 2012, 12:53:32 PM »
my opinion is this you have just got off a 6months tren run it will slowly return to normal after you go to 300-400mg test and cruise. You was on the tren when you had blood drawn ? if you just got off or are still on this is to be expected. Also a few drinks might not wreck liver values but getting drunk for several days will real bad.

chess315

« Reply #59 on: March 28, 2012, 12:59:36 PM »
 I have had several of blood tests after binge partying several times and my liver values were horrible but returned to normal in a week or so.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: March 28, 2012, 01:14:22 PM »
Gentlemen,

So as some of you know, for the past 6 months, I have run test prop, tren ace, proviron, and HGH. I gradually ramped up the doses over time and ended with 700mg per week of both prop and tren, 25mg ED of proviron, and 5iu HGH ED. Also took caber .25mg every 3 days.

My diet has been a mix of what you would consider "clean" and "dirty" food. I never eat candy, desserts, or chips though.

Here were the abnormalities this time around:

ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE (L) 37     40-150

AST (H) 57     5-34 (I went on spring break a week before my blood test, where I drank alcohol in heavy heavy amounts which might be the main culprit for this. Haven't drank since and I never make that a habit.)

LDH (H) 260     125-243

TIBC (H) 493     261-478

HDL CHOLESTEROL (L) 17    >40

LDL CHOLESTEROL (H) 163     <130

CHOL/HDL RATIO (H) 11.5     <5.00

HEMOGLOBIN (H) 17.7     13.5-17.5

RDW 16.7%     11.5-14.5

On a side note, my total cholesterol was 195 on a <200 scale.

I'm a little concerned as these are the worst results I've had through blood work. I guess it's not surprising, but it's still a little worrisome.

Which of these things do I really need to worry about and fix? Are cholesterol supps really worth it? Like CoQ or hawthorne berry? I am reluctant to take niacin because the flush problems people describe sound really annoying.

My thoughts were to cruise on test e 300mg and HGH 3-5iu ED. Should I drop proviron too? I was only taking it for penile reasons.

niacin flush is a joke, if you're dealing with tren sides it should be nothing for you.

maybe take some b12 shots?  i know niacin is a form of b12 so maybe look into that.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #61 on: March 28, 2012, 02:30:15 PM »
niacin flush is a joke, if you're dealing with tren sides it should be nothing for you.

maybe take some b12 shots?  i know niacin is a form of b12 so maybe look into that.
niacin is vitamin b3 ......
Be Happy,
Optimus

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: March 28, 2012, 02:35:26 PM »
niacin is vitamin b3 ......

oh yes you're right, my mistake heheh not enough sleep  :P

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #63 on: March 28, 2012, 05:40:17 PM »
oh yes you're right, my mistake heheh not enough sleep  :P
lol!
go to bed then , instead of spending hours on a forum about oily men in thongs!
 ;D ;D ;D ;D
Be Happy,
Optimus

reclifter

• Getbig III
  • This is what I see.
« Reply #64 on: March 28, 2012, 07:48:46 PM »
lol!
go to bed then , instead of spending hours on a forum about oily men in thongs!
 ;D ;D ;D ;D

Did you ever find that study on Creatine being bad on kidney's?

evser

• Getbig II
« Reply #65 on: March 28, 2012, 08:45:57 PM »
to the guy who said dietary cholesterol affects your total cholesterol your wrong its actually saturated fat that is the culprit

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #66 on: March 28, 2012, 10:08:47 PM »
OP i think it its time you ease up on the hormones(SRS) try coming off completely or at least jsut down on trt doses man, like SUCKMYMUSCLE said, muscle is not worth dying over of getting an infract, you' still be pretty huge for quite a few months.

BOW

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: March 28, 2012, 10:21:08 PM »
Your missing some vital labs. What your posting is not telling much of a picture. Do you have other labs that u just did not post

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #68 on: March 28, 2012, 10:21:25 PM »
All this for big muscles?  :-\ :-\

PIP!
X

Agent69

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: March 28, 2012, 11:59:00 PM »
funny thread...
we have a doctor here.... dr.Dutch.... he says to Alphamaledawg.. DO NOT WORRY YOU'LL LIVE....!!

like i always say... most dudes from the 70's are still doing fine... they ABUSED the shit out of orals.... lol...
orals are known to wreck havoc on cholesterol levels and are supposed to melt livers lol....

relax!!!
stress causes all kinds of problems as well you know ;)

because you know all the pro bbers from the 70s what about the 80s and 90s-you have no idea wtf you are talking about when it comes to pro bbing--and drug use---oh ya shit sorry-you know most of the thousands of retired pros-over the last 30 years..    ::)

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: March 29, 2012, 12:04:46 AM »
because you know all the pro bbers from the 70s what about the 80s and 90s-you have no idea wtf you are talking about when it comes to pro bbing--and drug use---oh ya shit sorry-you know most of the thousands of retired pros-over the last 30 years..    ::)

i believe arnold had heart surgery several times...

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #71 on: March 29, 2012, 04:27:01 AM »

thousands of retired pro's???? lol.... there are only like what 200/300 current pro's?
and bb in the 70's was not very big.. not a lot of athletes.... have you never watched old Olympia tapes?
Olympia 75 .... heavyweights.... Arnold, Lou, Nubret... that was it! lol....
even in the 80's only a handfull of pro's...
the 90's and nowadays they used a lot more diuretics and narcotics and in the 70's it was mostly just steroids.... and only some diuretics for prep, that is why i mentioned the 70's
So before you go and say someone does not know what they are talking about , THINK!

i have been training AND using for over a decade... on and off ofcourse....
i have a LOT of bb friends.... Also some older geezers.....
and the older geezers are fine.... well, most of them... yes some had hartattacks.... but so did some normal people i know who never used steroids.... it's a fact of life that some get sick and some do not... it is mostly GENETICS when it comes to heart related problems.
again, heart disease is killer no1 among humans!! so why would it be different among bb's????
just calling it how i see it....

you guys are way to paranoid... lol..
just because you do not have the balls to go and juice and actually get a physique that is worth an extra look in the street, is not reason to go and create horror scenarios....
yes there are some risks and sides you will need to deal with, but it is very product related....
you can use primo and low dose test and hgh forever and be healthy as hell!!
go and use a gram of tren, high dose hgh/slin and test... and yes that will result in more sides.... but even then....most survive .... human body is very strong...
it is diuretics/narcotics in combination with slin that is the real danger....
Be Happy,
Optimus

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #72 on: March 29, 2012, 05:23:59 AM »
  No, i still hate obese people.  I despise their lack of discipline and self control.  Have you fixed your shitty genetics yet? 

Anymore 600lb stone lifts to report

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #73 on: March 29, 2012, 05:30:15 AM »
Lower the Tren and eat cleaner,do a bit more cardio .......problem solved.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #74 on: March 29, 2012, 06:04:02 AM »
Lower the Tren and eat cleaner,do a bit more cardio .......problem solved.
wes , the voice of reason!  ;D ;D ;D
Be Happy,
Optimus