Author Topic: How does npp compare to tren?  (Read 34177 times)

anab0lic

• Getbig II
How does npp compare to tren?
« on: April 09, 2012, 04:54:02 PM »
I love tren, i get great results the problem is i kinda plateaued  at 100mg ed and had to start taking the dosage higher to carry on growing...which worked.... but i just feel like shit most of the time at 200+mg ed.... what I'm wondering is how does NPP compare and do the two work well together?  Lets say I did 100mg tren ED which is a dosage i can tolerate the sides at....then ran 200mg npp ed along side it? 

Sector

• Getbig II
Re: How does npp compare to tren?
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2012, 04:57:42 PM »
I love tren, i get great results the problem is i kinda plateaued  at 100mg ed and had to start taking the dosage higher to carry on growing...which worked.... but i just feel like shit most of the time at 200+mg ed.... what I'm wondering is how does NPP compare and do the two work well together?  Lets say I did 100mg tren ED which is a dosage i can tolerate the sides at....then ran 200mg npp ed along side it? 

So you have never run more then 200mg ED of a 19 nor and you want to run 300mg ED of 19 nors, whilst running 200mg ED of NPP itself on your first time use? Or was that an example and I am being a dick? Seems like a rather high example :P

Yes they would work well together depending on your goals. They would give a unique look thats for sure.

itrain

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2012, 05:00:45 PM »
you plateud on 700MG npp,, im sorry brotha i have to ask what is your height, weight and bf % and caloric intake,, I just do not believe that I have used 400-600 for over a year and still make great gains in 6-8 week periods,,

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2012, 05:03:15 PM »
Jesus 200 mgs of  npp a day! Hope you don't mind fluid retention

anab0lic

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2012, 05:11:35 PM »
So you have never run more then 200mg ED of a 19 nor and you want to run 300mg ED of 19 nors, whilst running 200mg ED of NPP itself on your first time use? Or was that an example and I am being a dick? Seems like a rather high example :P

Yes they would work well together depending on your goals. They would give a unique look thats for sure.

well my reasoning is, from what i have read, npp doesnt give you alot of the harsh sides that tren does... I want continual growth without all the mental problems i suffer with at higher dosages of tren... and with npp supposedly being not as potent as tren mg for mg I thought better go with 200 vs 100 to get the kind of strength gains and growth I'm after. :D

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2012, 05:13:57 PM »
adding the 2 together will increase the mental side effects of it, atleast for me, it feels like adding the 2 together synergistically made the sides worse.

test, d-bol, anadrol are good additions to tren. obviously, gh and insulin as well but that's a different area of discussion

question: how are you defining your gains and determining if you are still "gaining"? if you are going off the scale and the weights on the bar, it might be a bit misleading because more steroids = more water retention in the muscle and also more strength - doesn't mean you aren't still growing simply because your body's weight and strength slowed down from the higher dosage.  

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2012, 05:16:42 PM »
well my reasoning is, from what i have read, npp doesnt give you alot of the harsh sides that tren does... I want continual growth without all the mental problems i suffer with at higher dosages of tren... and with npp supposedly being not as potent as tren mg for mg I thought better go with 200 vs 100 to get the kind of strength gains and growth I'm after. :D

Just putting this out there, there are other compounds then tren. If you need a break take a break, yes you will lose the tren look but you can still gain with other compounds. Is tren ideal? Yes, always but its not going to kill your muscle to spend 6 weeks on some NPP and abombs or something once or twice out of the year. Even GH15 says you will need a break from tren for your mental well being.

anab0lic

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2012, 05:33:28 PM »
adding the 2 together will increase the mental side effects of it, atleast for me, it feels like adding the 2 together synergistically made the sides worse.

test, d-bol, anadrol are good additions to tren. obviously, gh and insulin as well but that's a different area of discussion

question: how are you defining your gains and determining if you are still "gaining"? if you are going off the scale and the weights on the bar, it might be a bit misleading because more steroids = more water retention in the muscle and also more strength - doesn't mean you aren't still growing simply because your body's weight and strength slowed down from the higher dosage.  

Love to run some GH just not really doable in my current financial situation, adrol I am considering but seems to be another great drug that comes with some of the worst sides....

I never go by scale weight, i think its a horribly misleading tool to measure progress..... best gauge of how well things are going for me is am i getting stonger week to week. when i go several weeks and i cant add a single rep or more weight  and my diets on point its pretty much time to add more drugs....

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2012, 05:35:59 PM »

What's your opinion of t-bol? Running low prop tren and EQ. Wanna drop the EQ soon until I lean out some more. Ideally would love to add mast but thought about adding t-bol. Don't mean to hijack your thread either op

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2012, 05:39:14 PM »
deca is better for muscle growth than NPP. I recall a study showing longer ester with nandrolone the better, also take as big a shot as possible.
l

anab0lic

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2012, 05:40:01 PM »
Just putting this out there, there are other compounds then tren. If you need a break take a break, yes you will lose the tren look but you can still gain with other compounds. Is tren ideal? Yes, always but its not going to kill your muscle to spend 6 weeks on some NPP and abombs or something once or twice out of the year. Even GH15 says you will need a break from tren for your mental well being.

Yeah, this is good advice and probably what ill end up doing.... 12 weeks tren - 6-8 weeks npp (maybe alongside some other stuff), rinse repeat.... ive been on tren non stop for about 5 months now, I really need a break... changes my personality alot, fallen out with alot of close friends over stupid shit, i dont sleep well, feel lethargic most of the time, libido isnt great.... even with test prop @ 50mg daily...

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2012, 05:54:33 PM »
Yeah, this is good advice and probably what ill end up doing.... 12 weeks tren - 6-8 weeks npp (maybe alongside some other stuff), rinse repeat.... ive been on tren non stop for about 5 months now, I really need a break... changes my personality alot, fallen out with alot of close friends over stupid shit, i dont sleep well, feel lethargic most of the time, libido isnt great.... even with test prop @ 50mg daily...

Hgh fixes alot of that :P atleast for me it has.

You could cut your doses in half and be able to afford atleast 4iu ED. Neways... yea when it gets to that point you need a little break, even 2 weeks can do wonders for you.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2012, 05:59:22 PM »
deca is better for muscle growth than NPP. I recall a study showing longer ester with nandrolone the better, also take as big a shot as possible.

I've read exactly the opposite and that deca has no advantage over npp

Swlabr

« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2012, 06:00:33 PM »
Ask me in 6 months.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2012, 06:00:37 PM »
I'm kind of in the same boat. I don't want to add to my tren dosage next time I blast when it was already 700mg. I think I'm going to add npp 100mg ED alongside it next time. 200mg would be crazy to just go right into it

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2012, 06:08:20 PM »
I am rocking on 80mg/tren/day and 400mg cyp/week

only way I could get better results on my budget and with min. sides is to get some drol and rock out 75mg/day

that is a fucking 8 week cycle right there!

kigstand

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2012, 06:11:23 PM »
npp and tren are different animals

npp will puff skin up, trenbolona ace thin is down!

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2012, 07:07:41 PM »

honestly I would stay away from deca all together, it's just not a safe steroid. It's been shown to be eleven times more damaging to the blood vessels as testosterone, as well as damaging human DNA, one of the only drugs I know of next to stanazolol that has this effect. Another wierd thing...I ran 900mg deca last cycle, and I shit you not my Jaw grew. Like a noticable half inch the actual fucking bone not the muscle, kind of scared me a bit, I'm done with that shit. Besides  Eq is better...

http://www.ergo-log.com/nandrolonemostefficient.html
l

itrain

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2012, 07:15:17 PM »

Deca is the best mass builder EVER CREATED POINT BLANK PERIOD.. NPP IS THE SAME THING IT JUST REACTS QUICKER< HITS HARDER AND ALLOWS YOU TO HOLD LESS WATER

anab0lic

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2012, 07:19:19 PM »
ditto.  Scoured various steroid forums for as much info as I could on npp, general consensus seems that npp > deca. Less sides @ higher dosgaes , less bloat, better strength gains.... I'm too impatient to run long esters anyways and if i plan on switching back and forth between tren and npp that could cause problems...

I may try 100mg tren /150mg npp ED and some drol see how things pan out.. if the sides are still to much, its time off completely from tren for me or maybe as low as 50mg ed with 200 npp.   One of the nice things about npp is you can run more test alongside it...which i just feel better on tbh + more libido... doesnt work out so well when you try that with tren.

Bulkyboyy

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2012, 07:21:15 PM »
what if you cant find NPP?!? I can find DECA everywhere! and hows deca/dbol?? have some of both sittin on the shelf, thought Id try it out cause its there!!

anab0lic

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2012, 07:29:08 PM »
what if you cant find NPP?!? I can find DECA everywhere! and hows deca/dbol?? have some of both sittin on the shelf, thought Id try it out cause its there!!

Does seem to be a little harder to source - at least in my area.

You'll probably get a pm in the next few mins  ;D

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2012, 05:26:26 AM »
What's your opinion of t-bol? Running low prop tren and EQ. Wanna drop the EQ soon until I lean out some more. Ideally would love to add mast but thought about adding t-bol. Don't mean to hijack your thread either op

i don't think t-bol is very good but it's one of those drugs where if sides are less than with anavar, people would run t-bol. but it's pretty mild and not one of the drugs that works synergistically with tren/deca, like d-bol or anadrol does

depends on your goals i guess

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2012, 05:41:49 AM »
honestly I would stay away from deca all together, it's just not a safe steroid. It's been shown to be eleven times more damaging to the blood vessels as testosterone, as well as damaging human DNA, one of the only drugs I know of next to stanazolol that has this effect. Another wierd thing...I ran 900mg deca last cycle, and I shit you not my Jaw grew. Like a noticable half inch the actual fucking bone not the muscle, kind of scared me a bit, I'm done with that shit. Besides  Eq is better...

http://www.ergo-log.com/nandrolonemostefficient.html

Cant possibly be bone growth.
I have read that some AAS will effect the soft tissues in teh jaw area giving temporary growth which subsides once you come off.
I have noticed this effect with myself.

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2012, 06:30:00 AM »
NPP and Tren are in my top 3 favorite.
They are polar opposites for me....
NPP for growing and getting strong.
Tren for holding mass and shedding fat.

I can grow, cut, or get strong on either of them, but I get optimum use out of
them by using them the way I outlined.