Author Topic: Zimmerman - charged and pics of gash on head  (Read 80460 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: 2nd degree murder = Zimmerman
« Reply #75 on: April 11, 2012, 03:08:35 PM »
Well, let's see how it gets played out. Certainly don't want to see LittleJ or 3.14 on the jury. And keep it local. None of the national idiocy.    :-\
It should have never even gotten that far.  No crime was committed. 

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #76 on: April 11, 2012, 03:11:30 PM »
Let the circus begin. It will be the OJ trial all over again..

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #77 on: April 11, 2012, 03:13:25 PM »
All dog and pony show to keep the blacks settled down, he'll testify he was attacked and feared for his life....he walks when this is over.

And much like the OJ deal, expect a wrongful death civil suit from the kids parents. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #78 on: April 11, 2012, 03:14:15 PM »
Total bullshit - this is beyond absurd!  

Good job race mob!  

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
« Reply #79 on: April 11, 2012, 03:14:19 PM »
WTF is wrong with you???  The man shot a fucking kid to death based on the color of his skin.  Self defense claim cannot apply when Zimmerman, the perpetrator, was stalking and chasing the kid down.  Get your head out your ass, man.  

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #80 on: April 11, 2012, 03:14:38 PM »
They should also charge Zimmerman for stalking, intent to do harm with a deadly weapon, and 1st degree charges of getting owned like a bitch my a kid half his size and almost half his age In hand to hand man combat

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #81 on: April 11, 2012, 03:14:42 PM »
Agree, totally. Don't agree.

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #82 on: April 11, 2012, 03:21:50 PM »
Travesty.  All he did was defend himself when he was assaulted.  How can you or anyone support this bullshit?

So you want the ability to protect yourself to be taken away.  You want to just accept a beat down that could lead to death?  What is it with you people?

Dude, this is a REPUBLICAN prosecutor.  She is going off EVIDENCE not media crap.  No way would she file murder 2 unless she had beyond a reasonable doubt he was guilty of it.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: April 11, 2012, 03:22:14 PM »
WTF is wrong with you???  The man shot a fucking kid to death based on the color of his skin.  Self defense claim cannot apply when Zimmerman, the perpetrator, was stalking and chasing the kid down.  Get your head out your ass, man.  
1. I take it you don`t know what a neighborhood watch is.

2. You can follow/monitor anyone you want as long as you don`t violate their rights.  Zimmerman did not violate any rights.

3.  Zimmerman  shot him because he was attacked.  Its as simple as that.  There is nothing wrong with keeping an eye out when you see a suspicious looking young black male dressed the way he was.  

I once called the police on a similar looking individual when I was in a totally different state on a vacation He was stealing from a house in broad daylight just as I suspected he was in an upscale neighborhood where he did not belong.  He just looked like a thug and it turns out I was right.  Police arrested him.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #84 on: April 11, 2012, 03:23:25 PM »
2nd degree murder. Nice work zimmerpig.
a

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: April 11, 2012, 03:26:43 PM »
1. I take it you don`t know what a neighborhood watch is.

2. You can follow/monitor anyone you want as long as you don`t violate their rights.  Zimmerman did not violate any rights.

3.  Zimmerman  shot him because he was attacked.  Its as simple as that.  There is nothing wrong with keeping an eye out when you see a suspicious looking young black male dressed the way he was.  

I once called the police on a similar looking individual when I was in a totally different state on a vacation He was stealing from a house in broad daylight just as I suspected he was in an upscale neighborhood where he did not belong.  He just looked like a thug and it turns out I was right.  Police arrested him.

Dude you watch Fox News too much.   Everything you are mentioning is what his father and Shawn Hannity promoted.  Obviously its not factual. 

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: BREAKING: George Zimmerman to be charged (Add: Zimm has left Florida)
« Reply #86 on: April 11, 2012, 03:27:01 PM »
2nd degree murder. Good charge.
a

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: April 11, 2012, 03:28:16 PM »
here you go Zimmerman Supporters... Georgie Boy is taking PayPal donations for his attorney fees

http://therealgeorgezimmerman.com/

I am the real George Zimmerman,
    On Sunday February 26th, I was involved in a life altering event which led me to become the subject of intense media coverage. As a result of the incident and subsequent media coverage, I have been forced to leave my home, my school, my employer, my family and ultimately, my entire life. This website's sole purpose is to ensure my supporters they are receiving my full attention without any intermediaries.

It has come to my attention that some persons and/or entities have been collecting funds, thinly veiled as my “Defense Fund” or "Legal Fund". I cannot attest to the validity of these other websites as I have not received any funds collected, intended to support my family and I through this trying, tragic time.

I have created a Paypal account solely linked on this website as I would like to provide an avenue to thank my supporters personally and ensure that any funds provided are used only for living expenses and legal defense, in lieu of my forced inability to maintain employment. I will also personally, maintain accountability of all funds received. I reassure you, every donation is appreciated.
Sincerely,
    George Zimmerman

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: April 11, 2012, 03:28:21 PM »
I don`t see anything wrong at all with visually profiling people.  If I see a white person dressed like ghetto thug walking like a zombie, I`d be way more suspicious of them then a black person in a suit walking normal.  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: April 11, 2012, 03:29:52 PM »
Dude you watch Fox News too much.   Everything you are mentioning is what his father and Shawn Hannity promoted.  Obviously its not factual. 
I haven`t seen one single program by FoxNews or any news outlet.  I don`t watch television news nor do I own a television.

Sorry, I am going by the law and the evidence, not emotion. 

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #90 on: April 11, 2012, 03:31:41 PM »
zimmerbloat's new best friends.
a

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: April 11, 2012, 03:33:44 PM »
zimmerbloat's new best friends.
Any of your old buddies in that shot?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #92 on: April 11, 2012, 03:35:18 PM »
here you go Zimmerman Supporters... Georgie Boy is taking PayPal donations for his attorney fees

http://therealgeorgezimmerman.com/
OK. I hit the linky. That can't be the real Zimmerman site, can it?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #93 on: April 11, 2012, 03:35:43 PM »
Any of your old buddies in that shot?

;D LOL

One or two.  
a

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: April 11, 2012, 03:36:35 PM »

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: April 11, 2012, 03:38:44 PM »
OK. I hit the linky. That can't be the real Zimmerman site, can it?

yea thats the webiste on the New York times artical about zimmerman

thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/04/10/on-a-new-web-site-george-zimmerman-speaks-out/

On a New Web Site, ‘The Real George Zimmerman’ Speaks, and Solicits Funds

Last Updated | 5:46 p.m. George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch volunteer who shot and killed an unarmed, black teenager in Florida six weeks ago, broke his public silence over the fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin on a new Web site: TheRealGeorgeZimmerman.com.

On the home page of his new site, which features an American flag as its background, and a prominent link to a PayPal account, Mr. Zimmerman writes:

I am the real George Zimmerman. On Sunday February 26th, I was involved in a life altering event which led me to become the subject of intense media coverage. As a result of the incident and subsequent media coverage, I have been forced to leave my home, my school, my employer, my family and ultimately, my entire life.

Mr. Zimmerman’s lawyer, Hal Uhrig, confirmed to WOFL-FOX 35, an Orlando, Fl. Fox News affiliate, that the site was produced by his client. (Late Tuesday, Mr. Uhrig and another attorney, Craig Sonner, announced that they were no longer representing Mr. Zimmerman. Their client stopped returning their calls on Sunday, the men said. The lawyers added that Mr. Zimmerman had contacted Sean Hannity of Fox News without consulting them and called the office of the special prosecutor investigating him.)

The Orlando Sentinel reports that Benjamin Crump, a lawyer for Trayvon’s family, criticized the site in an appearance on Good Morning America on Tuesday, saying: “George Zimmerman is trying to have us believe that his life is so terrible now.” He added: “You know he says that he experienced a life-altering event. Well, Trayvon Martin experienced a life-ending event.”

The site’s photo album section features images of two messages written by the gunman’s supporters, both of which demonstrate how the case has become part of the wider American debate over multicultural living. One image shows a sign reading “Justice for Zimmerman,” which was displayed at a rally last month led by Terry Jones, the anti-Islam Florida pastor famous for burning copies of the Koran. The second images shows the graffiti-scrawled words “Long Live Zimmerman,” which were spray-painted on the wall of a black cultural center at Ohio State University last Thursday.

The image from Ohio appears to be a still frame from video of the graffiti posted online by Ohio State’s student newspaper, The Lantern, which was brought to the attention of a wider audience on Thursday by Trymaine Lee of The Huffington Post.

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: April 11, 2012, 03:41:50 PM »
I haven`t seen one single program by FoxNews or any news outlet.  I don`t watch television news nor do I own a television.

Sorry, I am going by the law and the evidence, not emotion. 

You are repeating things only Fox news reports which have been embarrassingly exposed as lies.  Dudes dad is a retired Magistrate for the supreme court in Virginia.  

So your "facts" are not "facts" they are lies Zimmerman's father told Hannity.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: April 11, 2012, 03:42:14 PM »
So will this go before a judge and a jury?!
all drugs - TPPIIP

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: April 11, 2012, 03:44:31 PM »

i think George will first need to be arrested , then has to plead Guilty or Innocent and then see if he plea bargains or asks for a jury

i don't see a judge throwing this case out

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: April 11, 2012, 03:46:03 PM »

Ask Adonis since hes an attorney... lol  (A bad one)

It goes in front of a Seminole county Judge first.  The judge can throw it out, or recommend a jury trial of Zimmerman's peers.  If the judge throws it out they can appeal, if the next judge throws it out, no trial case closed.