Author Topic: Zimmerman - charged and pics of gash on head  (Read 80487 times)

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
Re: Zimmerman - to be charged (Add: Zimm has left Florida)
« Reply #350 on: April 20, 2012, 07:39:32 PM »
Now we see photo evidence (in addition to the two eyewitnesses) that backs up Zimmerman's story. I'm guessing Al Sharpton won't be commenting on why sweet little Trayvon committed felony assault.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #351 on: April 20, 2012, 07:49:52 PM »
All media portrayal, most normal people are able to look at facts before making judgements.

BTW, your country isn't exactly all "Peace, Love and Happiness" with it's own race issues. ;)

Want to hang out?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #352 on: April 20, 2012, 07:56:36 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #353 on: April 20, 2012, 08:00:23 PM »
if zimmerman gets away I will fucking find him and confront the guy. and if he even barely touches myself i will blow his head off thanks to my self defence right.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #354 on: April 20, 2012, 08:04:02 PM »
if zimmerman gets away I will fucking find him and confront the guy. and if he even barely touches myself i will blow his head off thanks to my self defence right.

Fail.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #355 on: April 20, 2012, 08:11:49 PM »

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #356 on: April 20, 2012, 08:16:13 PM »

You mean now that you know he's a short, fat Mexican... ::)

If you want to waste a bad guy, log off from playing Internet tough guy, head to any big city ghetto in the U.S. and get on with your bad self.

Fucking retard.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #357 on: April 21, 2012, 04:24:36 AM »
is america so divided

that all blacks want him convicted

and all whites think he should get off

your country is pretty fucked up
Thats a bullshit blanket statement.  Smart people want the truth.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #358 on: April 21, 2012, 04:56:11 AM »
the shoot itself was legal, IMO.

But I think he'll get 8 years on manslaughter (and serve 4) because he was dishonest with police.

He exaggerated shit on the phone with 911 (he looks like he's on drugs, i see him pulling something from his eaistband).
He profiled (these a-holes always get away)
He lied about the fight (my head was smashed on ground for 60 seconds, when tapes show it was about 5 seconds).

So while the shoot was legal, it is a crime to tell fibs to the po-po.   He'll get a short sentence on a reduced charge.  In reality, we all know he did cause this shit by chasing after kid against police advice when police were 3 minutes away.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #359 on: April 21, 2012, 04:58:20 AM »
They didn't charge manslaughter jackass. 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #360 on: April 21, 2012, 05:09:50 AM »
Now we see photo evidence (in addition to the two eyewitnesses) that backs up Zimmerman's story. I'm guessing Al Sharpton won't be commenting on why sweet little Trayvon committed felony assault.

Its better to have the back of your head bleeding than to be dead in the grave.  Zimmerman tried to play hero and shot a person who was walking back to his house minding his own business.

1.  He ASSumed that he was up to no good
2.  He ASSumed that he was breaking into houses
3.  He ASSumed that he had the authority to stop and interogate person

This whole incident is entirely Zimmerman's fault.  If he had simply called the cops and not tried to follow him on foot and play hero, we would not have ever heard of this guy.  As far as his story of self defense, its just not going to fly.  Self defense requires that his life be put in immenient danger by no means of his own and Zimmerman obviously created that situation with bad judgment and not listening to the 911 operator.    Yes, he didn't have to listen to the operator but if he did, he most certainly would not be in this mess.  

Ultimately, he is going to be convicted because he instigated the matter by chasing after him when the 911 operator told him not to.  Even if he isn't by some odd chance, he will end up with a multi-million dollar civil judgement against him....Florida doesn't allow property or vehicles to be seized (That's why OJ moved there) but he will have a lifetime of wage garnishments.  

His matter isn't about race....its more about a modern day Walter Minney who tried to play police officer that day.  He was a complete dum ass and I don't feel sorry for him whatsoever.  He killed a man who was not breaking into houses or committing a crime for no reason whatsoever and that's why he'll be convicted.  
A

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #361 on: April 21, 2012, 05:49:26 AM »

Its better to have the back of your head bleeding than to be dead in the grave.  Zimmerman tried to play hero and shot a person who was walking back to his house minding his own business.

1.  He ASSumed that he was up to no good
2.  He ASSumed that he was breaking into houses
3.  He ASSumed that he had the authority to stop and interogate person

This whole incident is entirely Zimmerman's fault.  If he had simply called the cops and not tried to follow him on foot and play hero, we would not have ever heard of this guy.  As far as his story of self defense, its just not going to fly.  Self defense requires that his life be put in immenient danger by no means of his own and Zimmerman obviously created that situation with bad judgment and not listening to the 911 operator.    Yes, he didn't have to listen to the operator but if he did, he most certainly would not be in this mess.  

Ultimately, he is going to be convicted because he instigated the matter by chasing after him when the 911 operator told him not to.  Even if he isn't by some odd chance, he will end up with a multi-million dollar civil judgement against him....Florida doesn't allow property or vehicles to be seized (That's why OJ moved there) but he will have a lifetime of wage garnishments.  

His matter isn't about race....its more about a modern day Walter Minney who tried to play police officer that day.  He was a complete dum ass and I don't feel sorry for him whatsoever.  He killed a man who was not breaking into houses or committing a crime for no reason whatsoever and that's why he'll be convicted.  
Walter Mitty.  *facepalm*

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #362 on: April 21, 2012, 06:26:15 AM »
Lol @ internet lawyers!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

w8m8

« Reply #363 on: April 21, 2012, 06:33:14 AM »

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #364 on: April 21, 2012, 07:35:01 AM »
Walter Mitty.  *facepalm*

Not a spelling contest guy. ::)
A

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #365 on: April 21, 2012, 07:52:25 AM »

Not a spelling contest ####. ::)

You said if he isn't convicted he'll face a civil suit?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #366 on: April 21, 2012, 10:35:43 AM »
You said if he isn't convicted he'll face a civil suit?

Civil Suit is going to be filed anyway from the parent regardless.  Even if he beats the rap, he still faces federal charges of violating Trayvon's civil rights which are undisputable....he'll do some serious time anyway so he had better bring plenty of books
A

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #367 on: April 21, 2012, 10:39:50 AM »

But I think he'll get 8 years on manslaughter (and serve 4) because he was dishonest with police.

He exaggerated shit on the phone with 911 (he looks like he's on drugs, i see him pulling something from his eaistband).
He lied about the fight (my head was smashed on ground for 60 seconds, when tapes show it was about 5 seconds).

So while the shoot was legal, it is a crime to tell fibs to the po-po.   He'll get a short sentence on a reduced charge.  In reality, we all know he did cause this shit by chasing after kid against police advice when police were 3 minutes away.

Was Zimmerman referring to black people or criminals (as in the burglars and reason he was on the neighborhood watch)?

SLYY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #368 on: April 21, 2012, 10:43:10 AM »

Is there any evidence that indicates Zimmerman did not truly believe these statements to be true?

SLYY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #369 on: April 21, 2012, 10:45:07 AM »

Is it possible that under the stress of fighting and having his head hit on the concrete repeatedly, he actually thought he was in the fight for a longer period of time?

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #370 on: April 21, 2012, 11:13:45 AM »
I don't know why this is even a case, or why it has become a race issue.

Some jackass wannabe cop followed a kid around, the kid didn't like it and got into an altercation, and the guy shot the kid.
Zimmerman was clearly the aggressor. Whether the kid was a shitty person or not is irrelevant.
I would be pissed off if some idiot playing cop was following me around trying to accuse me of shit or whatever the hell he was doing.
He didn't listen to the dispatcher, if he thought the kid was up to no good he should have let the cops come and handle and kept his ass in the truck.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #371 on: April 21, 2012, 11:17:25 AM »
 :). Zimmerman for prez.   I wonder if da comunity is going to riot and burn things down when zim walks and tells al jesse obama andre 240 and the race terrorists to go to hell.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #372 on: April 21, 2012, 11:20:08 AM »

So now we have proof that if this incident occurs (highly unlikely because aren't you some eurodouche who has never actually touched a firearm?) but if so, it would now be pre-meditated murder.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #373 on: April 21, 2012, 12:34:00 PM »

Loser.  8)

At least you accept it, that is progress. Once you come to terms with the fact that you are a homosexual, you probably won't be so angry all the time. All that pent up desire for black penis in your mouth must be killing you  :P

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #374 on: April 21, 2012, 01:51:41 PM »
If he walks I will delete it. It looks like I'll be deleting it... ;D

Yes the thunderdome has a way of weeding out the weak and the stupid; I had a feeling you wouldn't be hanging around here too long. I guess it's time to fire up that first gimmick account and stalk groink around the boards like the rest of the butthurt losers who couldn't hack it as well.