Author Topic: weird hair loss  (Read 6364 times)

Oly15

• Getbig III
Re: weird hair loss
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2012, 08:00:22 PM »
so you put shampoo on your hair and go to sleep? Or is it cream you use?

Yeah just apply it to your hair like normal shampoo except emphasize pushing it and rubbing it onto your scalp more, then.instead of washing it out just get out. I usually pat my head lightly with a towel just to absorb most of the moisture that is on my actual hair. If you have shorter hair eithin 10 minutes itll pretty much be dry.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2012, 09:36:04 PM »
For stopping hairloss nizoral over night is amaIng. For regrowing I have digured out what works best and i really want others to try. It worked before i thought it was all Emu oil. but after using Ty to regrow for motnhs i wasn't seeing much resutla. I had used spiro before thinking it wasnt working and was the emu.

I am experiancing massive refrowth at the temples by tee day almost. It is filling in so amazing looking like the widows peak is almost gone complwtly. Spirolactone with Emu oil at same time. Nizoral over night eod. To lazy for everyday. And only other things atm is a multi. Zinc little booting no saw palmeto this time as it was givig libido issues.

And cayenee pepper. Look into it. From the grocery store. Lots of people reversing prostate cancer conpletly with cayenee pepper and studies to prove it.

So of anything can contribute my amazing regrowth atm to cayenee pepper. Emu oil and spiro that's it and I am floored atm at my regrowth. Literally floored.

undead

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2012, 05:30:26 AM »
For stopping hairloss nizoral over night is amaIng. For regrowing I have digured out what works best and i really want others to try. It worked before i thought it was all Emu oil. but after using Ty to regrow for motnhs i wasn't seeing much resutla. I had used spiro before thinking it wasnt working and was the emu.

I am experiancing massive refrowth at the temples by tee day almost. It is filling in so amazing looking like the widows peak is almost gone complwtly. Spirolactone with Emu oil at same time. Nizoral over night eod. To lazy for everyday. And only other things atm is a multi. Zinc little booting no saw palmeto this time as it was givig libido issues.

And cayenee pepper. Look into it. From the grocery store. Lots of people reversing prostate cancer conpletly with cayenee pepper and studies to prove it.

So of anything can contribute my amazing regrowth atm to cayenee pepper. Emu oil and spiro that's it and I am floored atm at my regrowth. Literally floored.

lyquid, you ran tren yourself right? how long did it take for the shedding to stop after coming off and starting the nizoral.

i just started applying the nizoral last night so we'll see how it goes. i think i might have TE because i think the hairs from the very back and lower sides of my head are shedding as well.

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2012, 08:29:21 AM »
What I've been doing to apply the nizoral is using a 3 cc syringe without the needle of course pull out the plunger and pour about half cc or so into syringe. It makes for easier application right on scalp. Just dab it on. Lol.

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2012, 08:47:10 AM »
What I've been doing to apply the nizoral is using a 3 cc syringe without the needle of course pull out the plunger and pour about half cc or so into syringe. It makes for easier application right on scalp. Just dab it on. Lol.

Have you noticed this works as good as applying it normally?

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2012, 12:14:57 PM »

lyquid, you ran tren yourself right? how long did it take for the shedding to stop after coming off and starting the nizoral.

i just started applying the nizoral last night so we'll see how it goes. i think i might have TE because i think the hairs from the very back and lower sides of my head are shedding as well.

Honestly te for me happens not when I blast a drug. But when i crash off the drugs n stop taking em mostly. Tren 50mg eod 1.5 weeks n bam worst te of my life te only on mpb style hairline n top of head. That's how u know Ur te is triggering mpb n not all over Ur head. It slowly stopped falling out over course of about a month or month and a half. with no nixoral etc. And winny did same thing.  And yy hair line looked like shit forever. And i got it back after yrs of not doing hairlos drugs than I started this shit n it regrow. Than i dis super high test without hairloss prevention n lost it again n finally regrowing it back so fuckibg amazongly with whay I posted. If anyone wants I can email u pics of my hair like it is drastic I'm talking inchs i have gained on widows peak.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2012, 01:20:41 PM »
i think i have TE right now myself. ran t3 way too high and for too long. i was messing around with dosages around 300mcg, and hair has been shedding for awhile now and it won't stop. hopefully it's just TE and it will grow back  :'(

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2012, 01:29:32 PM »
Honestly te for me happens not when I blast a drug. But when i crash off the drugs n stop taking em mostly. Tren 50mg eod 1.5 weeks n bam worst te of my life te only on mpb style hairline n top of head. That's how u know Ur te is triggering mpb n not all over Ur head. It slowly stopped falling out over course of about a month or month and a half. with no nixoral etc. And winny did same thing.  And yy hair line looked like shit forever. And i got it back after yrs of not doing hairlos drugs than I started this shit n it regrow. Than i dis super high test without hairloss prevention n lost it again n finally regrowing it back so fuckibg amazongly with whay I posted. If anyone wants I can email u pics of my hair like it is drastic I'm talking inchs i have gained on widows peak.

Amazing man. Happy ur able to keep regrowing it. Id be interested to see your results.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2012, 01:32:23 PM »
i think i have TE right now myself. ran t3 way too high and for too long. i was messing around with dosages around 300mcg, and hair has been shedding for awhile now and it won't stop. hopefully it's just TE and it will grow back  :'(

Have u tried spiro n Emu together for regrowth. It's Def been what's regrowing mine. I tried Emu without spiro n barely did shit. Im thinkih the Emu is helping the spiro absorb. It is fast results to. again main other thigh is cayrnee possibly helping. But nothig has has regrown my hair just stops loss. And i mean we all want stopage and regroeth right

undead

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2012, 01:32:57 PM »

yea could you post pics? id like to see.

like i said ive started nizoral again and ill see now it goes. hopefully i get some regrowth. im a diffuse thinner so im losing hair everywhere instead of just the crown or hairline.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2012, 01:33:40 PM »
Amazing man. Happy ur able to keep regrowing it. Id be interested to see your results.

Msg me Ur email. I'm way to lazy to edit photos on my phone lol. So don't want my face posted all over.

undead

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2012, 01:50:16 PM »
Msg me Ur email. I'm way to lazy to edit photos on my phone lol. So don't want my face posted all over.

done

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2012, 02:27:05 PM »
Have u tried spiro n Emu together for regrowth. It's Def been what's regrowing mine. I tried Emu without spiro n barely did shit. Im thinkih the Emu is helping the spiro absorb. It is fast results to. again main other thigh is cayrnee possibly helping. But nothig has has regrown my hair just stops loss. And i mean we all want stopage and regroeth right

What is spiro? I checked google but no luck.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2012, 02:57:37 PM »

spiro never did anything for me but i neverused it with emu oil. emu oil helps with absorption of molecules so it could be why it helps you so much since the problem with topical spiro is that none of it gets absorbed lol.

when i go off completely my hair usually regrows, but slowly, with the use of monoxidil.

undead

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2012, 03:10:21 PM »
spiro never did anything for me but i neverused it with emu oil. emu oil helps with absorption of molecules so it could be why it helps you so much since the problem with topical spiro is that none of it gets absorbed lol.

when i go off completely my hair usually regrows, but slowly, with the use of monoxidil.

i dont use spiro anymore. i dont think it works. plus, if you use something like emu oil to increase absorption you will increase systemic absorption as well leading to some really nasty side effects.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2012, 04:45:05 PM »
oral spiro is actually a diuretic that gets used in pre-contest :)

it does has some bad sides though, one of which is that when you systemically block androgens, you are also blocking the effects of steroids so it's counter productive.

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2012, 06:18:52 PM »
i dont use spiro anymore. i dont think it works. plus, if you use something like emu oil to increase absorption you will increase systemic absorption as well leading to some really nasty side effects.

Spiro even when used with emu oil will have a tough time getting systemic. It will absorb through the epidermis and spread surface wise throughout. If a little does make it through to the dermis there wont be much left of it.

As far as having systemic effects, as long as you are on steroids it will do nothing to feminize u or anything like that. I was discussing this with someone and he pretty much said its perfect to use topically as hair loss preventative, as long as u are on androgens aka gear. It will completely negate any anti-androgenic effects of spiro systemically, yet spiro is still allowed to work topically on the scalp.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: April 26, 2012, 08:08:30 PM »

Def try it with Emu. Emu is proven to help anything absorb brig so close to skins natural oil . It will brig it down with it. It's workig fast for sure five it a try cause in on a lot of shit n its working good atm.