Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
September 22, 2014, 11:15:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 175   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 183196 times)
Cleanest Natural
Competitors
Getbig V

Diet first, all else second

« Reply #675 on: May 09, 2012, 01:23:12 AM »

I hope you all realize that mussolini is an accomplished MMA fighter and he is a veteran of the board .... cool guy too
Report to moderator   Logged
flinstones1
Getbig V

levroneflinstonee

« Reply #676 on: May 09, 2012, 02:53:29 AM »

Groink,

I must say that you're quite the stud and certainly a catch for any woman.  You've got those genes that scream, "I make pretty babies", which women love to death.

Don't you worry your little heart about Sev.  Ever wake up after a long night of sex where you might have possibly gone to sleep before urinating in order to clean out your urethral canal?  You know what I'm talking about, you find yourself taking an early morning piss that hurts a little, because you have dry cum that's stuck in your penis that needs to get flushed out, but once it gets washed out and hits that toilet water it dissipates into a sea of nothingness.

Sev is like that little, crusty, patch of sperm that gets stuck in every man's penis.  Once he is flushed out, he dissipates into a sea of nothingness.

Flush him out Groink, flush him out..
"1"

P.S. This man right here is delicious..

most here that know me can honestly say that I am the furthest thing from gay but i must admit, groink's facial structure is  rediculously...rediculou sly good looking. .Dude must of gotten an insane amount of pussy in his prime..no homo. 

eh I have more masculine  eyebrows though so it's not so bad. ...fuck him anyways

l
dr.chimps
Getbig V

Yahtzee!

« Reply #677 on: May 09, 2012, 04:22:40 AM »

ROFLMAO!!!  I remember this PWNING that I did.  This was classic stuff.
I remember this logging off as this thread was getting started. Next morning, there was nothing but smoke and ashes.
BigCyp
Getbig V

1-0

« Reply #678 on: May 09, 2012, 04:44:37 AM »

I remember this logging off as this thread was getting started. Next morning, there was nothing but smoke and ashes.

Anyone who's been on getbig since before 2011 knows that gh15 was a passing comet lol - this place has always fucking rocked!  Cheesy
PJim
Getbig IV

I took my potatoes down to be mashed.

« Reply #679 on: May 09, 2012, 05:20:42 AM »

Anyone who's been on getbig since before 2011 knows that gh15 was a passing comet lol - this place has always fucking rocked!  Cheesy
x2
I lurked for years before joining in '06 and I have fond memories of some hilarious shit going down
ChristopherA
Getbig IV

Getbig!

« Reply #680 on: May 09, 2012, 05:26:20 AM »

As for just recently, the Booty-Will Grant thread and now this one are HOFer's. And they had absolutely nothing to do with you know who
OneMoreRep
Getbig V

« Reply #681 on: May 09, 2012, 05:30:38 AM »

As promised, I will not respond to my BITCH in any way, as she is clearly below me...

A hooker never second guesses a pimp once he has spoken and a pimp, in turn, never directly addresses his hookers or even looks at them directly in the face, he just speaks and they turn tricks.

I appreciate the rest of GETBIG giving SMM the title of "ONEMOREREPBITCH" as that is what she has become.

Here is what my ungrateful BITCH sent me this morning, you do the math and enjoy..

"1"

* MY AUTISTIC SON.jpg (54.9 KB, 822x305 - viewed 408 times.)
CalvinH
Getbig V

Free Foozle!

« Reply #682 on: May 09, 2012, 05:32:15 AM »

Wonderfull thread Cool

....the "Will I'm booty's bitch thread" thread and this has made some great reading lately.
bigmc
Getbig V

The Y board are the GET BIG ELITE

« Reply #683 on: May 09, 2012, 06:13:56 AM »

I hope you all realize that mussolini is an accomplished MMA fighter and he is a veteran of the board .... cool guy too

must be true if you say so sev

T
BigCyp
Getbig V

1-0

« Reply #684 on: May 09, 2012, 06:17:31 AM »

must be true if you say so sev

Bigmc, are you insiniating that sev has told more lies than clinton, OMRB, and the guy off catch me if you can combined?
The Effervescent
Getbig V

You < cotton ball

« Reply #685 on: May 09, 2012, 06:25:30 AM »

most here that know me can honestly say that I am the furthest thing from gay but i must admit, groink's facial structure is  rediculously...rediculou sly good looking. .Dude must of gotten an insane amount of pussy in his prime..no homo. 

eh I have more masculine  eyebrows though so it's not so bad. ...fuck him anyways

the trick is to grab them by the wrist "as if out of nowhere"...LOL

I still get an insane amount of pussy, but from the same girl
Krankenstein
Getbig V

OMG I JUST BURNED OUT MY CNS. HELP ME JOE

« Reply #686 on: May 09, 2012, 06:28:11 AM »

Nothing says internet tough guy like using the words "I am going to beat you up"

HA HA HA
suckmymuscle
« Reply #687 on: May 09, 2012, 06:29:31 AM »

why? He challenged you and you weren't down for it. How am I stupid for seeing this?

This is the reason why you're stupid:

You made the claim that I was online when OneMoreFag made his deadline to me.

So I explained to you that, just because I was online, doesen't mean that I was reading the one thread where he made his deadline.

This is a very simple concept that even a child can understand, but you can't understand it.

Then I pointed out that I am accepting the challenge now, and asked what difference does it make if I accepted it before the deadline or after it.

That is why you are stupid.

The fact that you are asking me to explain this to you makes you stupid squared.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

Doesnt lie about lifting.

« Reply #688 on: May 09, 2012, 06:31:12 AM »

This is the reason why you're stupid:

You made the claim that I was online when OneMoreFag made his deadline to me.

So I explained to you that, just because I was online, doesen't mean that I was reading the one thread where he made his deadline.

This is a very simple concept that even a child can understand, but you can't understand it.

Then I pointed out that I am accepting the challenge now, and asked what difference does it make if I accepted it before the deadline or after it.

That is why you are stupid.

The fact that you are asking me to explain this to you makes you stupid squared.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

How old are you?  For you to claim to be a purple belt under Carlson while in Brazil makes you an old fucker. 
suckmymuscle
« Reply #689 on: May 09, 2012, 06:32:27 AM »

SMM excuse of not seeing the thread which he had previously posted in is the worst ever

Yeah, just because I had seen it before, it means that I would read every post made in it after that.

You people are so fucking dumb that I am amazed that you can log onto the internet.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
suckmymuscle
« Reply #690 on: May 09, 2012, 06:46:40 AM »

I gave my address and even my fucking ZIP code, and he never replied.

I sent him a PM message telling him that I didn't see his "deadline" and said that I am willing to go down with this.

I contacted Ron and told him that I am willing to pay for OneMoreFag's plane ticket if he doesen't want to send me the money or fly to where he is.

No response from OneMoreFag.

His only excuse is that I missed his "deadline", which I didn't even see.

So I missed the deadline but I am willing to fight him anyway. How does me accepting the fight now mean I am avoiding it? What difference does it make?

So, OneMoreFag, you have my address. If you don't want to spend any money, give me your address and I wil fly there.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

dr.chimps
Getbig V

Yahtzee!

« Reply #691 on: May 09, 2012, 06:47:41 AM »

Keep telling yourself that. Oh brother.   
mass243
Getbig V

!

« Reply #692 on: May 09, 2012, 06:50:42 AM »

Being 15 minutes late of deadline shouldn't really  be a problem if we are objective here... right ?

DELETED DUE TO BRUTAL OwNING POSTED BELOw BY 1MR !

sucky is revealed as a total liar.

P
suckmymuscle
« Reply #693 on: May 09, 2012, 06:52:59 AM »

As promised, I will not respond to my BITCH in any way, as she is clearly below me...

A hooker never second guesses a pimp once he has spoken and a pimp, in turn, never directly addresses his hookers or even looks at them directly in the face, he just speaks and they turn tricks.

I appreciate the rest of GETBIG giving SMM the title of "ONEMOREREPBITCH" as that is what she has become.

Here is what my ungrateful BITCH sent me this morning, you do the math and enjoy..

"1"

You are the one who's running, F.A.G.G.O.T.

Keep hiding behind the deadline excuse. At least it allows you to save face.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
The True Adonis
Getbig V

"We Will Correct All This."

« Reply #694 on: May 09, 2012, 06:55:26 AM »

I have a Championship Belt of Owning under Ron Avidan.  Come at me bro!

E
garebear
Time Out
Getbig V

Never question my instincts.

« Reply #695 on: May 09, 2012, 06:56:09 AM »

Getbig is becoming a place where a bunch of girls go to have their periods.

G
OneMoreRep
Getbig V

« Reply #696 on: May 09, 2012, 06:56:57 AM »

Me and my Bitch - the Notorious B.I.G.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSAGR-PIONI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSAGR-PIONI</a>

"1"
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

Doesnt lie about lifting.

« Reply #697 on: May 09, 2012, 06:59:18 AM »

How old are you?  For you to claim to be a purple belt under Carlson while in Brazil makes you an old fucker. 

BUMP FOR ANSWER - HOW OLD ARE YOU.  

The True Adonis
Getbig V

"We Will Correct All This."

« Reply #698 on: May 09, 2012, 07:00:01 AM »

BUMP FOR ANSWER - HOW OLD ARE YOU.  

This.

E
makaveli25
Getbig V

RTR

« Reply #699 on: May 09, 2012, 07:00:43 AM »

Getbig is becoming a place where a bunch of girls go to have their periods.

Right on gaybear. You pussy.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 175   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!