Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 852539 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
 This is the reason why you're stupid:

You made the claim that I was online when OneMoreFag made his deadline to me.

So I explained to you that, just because I was online, doesen't mean that I was reading the one thread where he made his deadline.

This is a very simple concept that even a child can understand, but you can't understand it.

Then I pointed out that I am accepting the challenge now, and asked what difference does it make if I accepted it before the deadline or after it.

That is why you are stupid.

The fact that you are asking me to explain this to you makes you stupid squared.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

How old are you?  For you to claim to be a purple belt under Carlson while in Brazil makes you an old fucker. 

suckmymuscle

SMM excuse of not seeing the thread which he had previously posted in is the worst ever

Yeah, just because I had seen it before, it means that I would read every post made in it after that.

You people are so fucking dumb that I am amazed that you can log onto the internet.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

"ONEMOREFAG" IS AFRAID OF ME.
« Reply #677 on: May 09, 2012, 06:46:40 AM »
   I gave my address and even my fucking ZIP code, and he never replied.

I sent him a PM message telling him that I didn't see his "deadline" and said that I am willing to go down with this.

I contacted Ron and told him that I am willing to pay for OneMoreFag's plane ticket if he doesen't want to send me the money or fly to where he is.

No response from OneMoreFag.

His only excuse is that I missed his "deadline", which I didn't even see.

So I missed the deadline but I am willing to fight him anyway. How does me accepting the fight now mean I am avoiding it? What difference does it make?

So, OneMoreFag, you have my address. If you don't want to spend any money, give me your address and I wil fly there.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: "ONEMOREFAG" IS AFRAID OF ME.
« Reply #678 on: May 09, 2012, 06:47:41 AM »
Keep telling yourself that. Oh brother.   

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #679 on: May 09, 2012, 06:50:42 AM »

Being 15 minutes late of deadline shouldn't really  be a problem if we are objective here... right ?

DELETED DUE TO BRUTAL OwNING POSTED BELOw BY 1MR !

sucky is revealed as a total liar.

suckmymuscle

As promised, I will not respond to my BITCH in any way, as she is clearly below me...

A hooker never second guesses a pimp once he has spoken and a pimp, in turn, never directly addresses his hookers or even looks at them directly in the face, he just speaks and they turn tricks.

I appreciate the rest of GETBIG giving SMM the title of "ONEMOREREPBITCH" as that is what she has become.

Here is what my ungrateful BITCH sent me this morning, you do the math and enjoy..

"1"

You are the one who's running, F.A.G.G.O.T.

Keep hiding behind the deadline excuse. At least it allows you to save face.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
I have a Championship Belt of Owning under Ron Avidan.  Come at me bro!

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #682 on: May 09, 2012, 06:56:09 AM »
Getbig is becoming a place where a bunch of girls go to have their periods.

G

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Me and my Bitch - the Notorious B.I.G.

"1"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

How old are you?  For you to claim to be a purple belt under Carlson while in Brazil makes you an old fucker. 

BUMP FOR ANSWER - HOW OLD ARE YOU.  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.

BUMP FOR ANSWER - HOW OLD ARE YOU.  

This.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #686 on: May 09, 2012, 07:00:43 AM »
Getbig is becoming a place where a bunch of girls go to have their periods.

Right on gaybear. You pussy.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B

"1"

LOL....congratulations on adding a new bitch to your stable. you should force him to blow trannys

if he refuses beat the shit out of him again  :D

suckmymuscle

"1"

2127 BRICKELL AVENUE, NUMBER 603, MIAMI, FL

ZIP 33129

C'mon, OneMoreFag...come call me bitch to my face...I am asking you full heartedly...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #689 on: May 09, 2012, 07:03:50 AM »
Right on gaybear. You pussy.
Internet names hurt because only tough guys use them.

G

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
LOL....congratulations on adding a new bitch to your stable. you should force him to blow trannys

if he refuses beat the shit out of him again  :D

Thank you Groink.

I contacted Ron and asked him to make this thread a sticky, as it should serve as a primer for properly owning & destroying someone.

There is NO recovery from this one.  The longer the thread goes, the better it is to further drive the nail right through that coffin.

Any time my BITCH gets out of place, I want members to link this thread to her discussion as to serve as the proverbial, stretched-out, metal clothes hanger used in beating that slut back into submission.

"1"

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.

ZIP 33129

C'mon, OneMoreFag...come call me bitch to my face...I am asking you full heartedly...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

You said you lived in Ft Lauderdale.  That sure as shit isn't FTL.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #692 on: May 09, 2012, 07:09:17 AM »
lmao at suck man cock trying to claim he isnt one more reps bitch

we all saw what went down

i checked that zip online it aint you tough stuff

fake address = total coward
T

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Thank you Groink.

I contacted Ron and asked him to make this thread a sticky, as it should serve as a primer for properly owning & destroying someone.

There is NO recovery from this one.  The longer the thread goes, the better it is to further drive the nail right through that coffin.

Any time my BITCH gets out of place, I want members to link this thread to her discussion as to serve as the proverbial, stretched-out, metal clothes hanger used in beating that slut back into submission.

"1"

LOLOL

are you going to fuck him in the ass ?  :D

the trainer

« Reply #694 on: May 09, 2012, 07:20:27 AM »
This fight can still go down lets be fair if suckmymuscle is willing to pay his ticket then onemorerep needs to say yes and lets set a time and date if suckmymuscle backs out then we call him a pussy then.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #695 on: May 09, 2012, 07:21:18 AM »
Nothing more patheitc on the internet than a pictureless wonder whining about not getting what he wants after providing a fake photo and address that isn't his.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Again - SMM claims to be a purple belt under Carlson Gracie while living in Brazil.  Purple takes at least 3 -5 years no? 

Carlson died in 2006, but had lived and trained people in Chicago for a few years. 

Don't know the exact year Carlson came to America - but something is not adding up here. 

bigmc

• Getbig V
Again - SMM claims to be a purple belt under Carlson Gracie while living in Brazil.  Purple takes at least 3 -5 years no? 

Carlson died in 2006, but had lived and trained people in Chicago for a few years. 

Don't know the exact year Carlson came to America - but something is not adding up here. 

il give you a clue all his claims are fake

be surprised if he even lifts

and if he does i bet he blows all his money on the muscletech stack
T

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #698 on: May 09, 2012, 07:24:37 AM »
Maybe instead of lame and boring hugging on tatami, they could meet in training center of US navy whales and go all out there... through the obstacle course  ??

And at the end, the manly shooting skill test with weapon of choice!!
That would reveal which really is teh Alpha

I'm sure SMM still has sum' contacts from his days there and can organize this with little effort..

DELETED DUE TO BRUTAL OwNING POSTED BELOw BY 1MR:

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
!!MUST READ - HERE IS HOW I JUST EXPOSED SUCKMYMUSCLE WITH HIS OWN LIES!!
« Reply #699 on: May 09, 2012, 07:27:14 AM »
THIS IS WHAT MY BITCH POSTED IN MY OTHER THREAD:

ZIP 33129

SUCKMYMUSCLE

YOU WANTED ME TO "CALL YOU" RIGHT BITCH, SO THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I DID!

HERE IS THE NUMBER TO BRISTOL TOWER'S FRONT DESK:

(305) 856-7670

HERE IS THE WEBSITE THAT CONFIRMS THIS NUMBER: http://www.kafka-franz.com/brickell-homeowners.htm

I JUST CALLED THAT BUILDING'S FRONT DESK NUMBER AND SPOKE TO BOTH THE BUILDING'S FRONT DESK PERSON & SUPERINTENDENT.

I ASKED IF I CAN BE CONNECTED TO ROOM 603 AND THEY SAID THERE IS NO APARTMENT 603.

I NOW ASK EVERYONE TO CALL THIS NUMBER AND ASK FOR ROOM 603 OR IF THERE EVEN IS A ROOM 603 IN THE BUILDING TO BEGIN WITH.  THE FEEDBACK WILL GIVE YOU THE FINAL PROOF NEEDED TO COMPLETELY DISMISS THIS LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT.  FOR THOSE WHO WANT ANONIMITY - SIMPLY BLOCK YOUR NUMBER (IF IN THE USA *67 BEFORE DIALING). 

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS ROOM 603 IN THAT BUILDING.

I ALSO ASKED IF I COULD SPEAK TO A POSSIBLE TENANT NAMED PEDRO CODERCH - AGAIN THERE IS NO MR. CODERCH IN THAT BUILDING.

THE BUILDING SUPERINTENDENT EVEN SAID THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A ROOM OR EVEN A FUCKING MAIL BOX TITLED 603 - THAT NUMBER DOESN'T EVEN EXIST IN THE BUILDING'S DIRECTORY IN ANY FORM OR SHAPE.

MOTHERFUCKER YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED, OWNED AND DESTROYED - GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS SITE!

"1"