Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
August 21, 2014, 09:21:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 175   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 177946 times)
The Effervescent
Getbig V

You < cotton ball

View Profile
« Reply #700 on: May 09, 2012, 07:01:09 AM »

Me and my Bitch - the Notorious B.I.G.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSAGR-PIONI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSAGR-PIONI</a>

"1"

LOL....congratulations on adding a new bitch to your stable. you should force him to blow trannys

if he refuses beat the shit out of him again  Cheesy
Report to moderator   Logged
suckmymuscle
« Reply #701 on: May 09, 2012, 07:03:35 AM »

Me and my Bitch - the Notorious B.I.G.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSAGR-PIONI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSAGR-PIONI</a>

"1"

2127 BRICKELL AVENUE, NUMBER 603, MIAMI, FL

ZIP 33129

C'mon, OneMoreFag...come call me bitch to my face...I am asking you full heartedly...

SUCKMYMUSCLE
garebear
Time Out
Getbig V

Never question my instincts.

View Profile
« Reply #702 on: May 09, 2012, 07:03:50 AM »

Right on gaybear. You pussy.
Internet names hurt because only tough guys use them.

G
OneMoreRep
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #703 on: May 09, 2012, 07:08:07 AM »

LOL....congratulations on adding a new bitch to your stable. you should force him to blow trannys

if he refuses beat the shit out of him again  Cheesy

Thank you Groink.

I contacted Ron and asked him to make this thread a sticky, as it should serve as a primer for properly owning & destroying someone.

There is NO recovery from this one.  The longer the thread goes, the better it is to further drive the nail right through that coffin.

Any time my BITCH gets out of place, I want members to link this thread to her discussion as to serve as the proverbial, stretched-out, metal clothes hanger used in beating that slut back into submission.

"1"
LurkerNoMore
Getbig V

Tossing sand in your Va-Jay-Jay

View Profile
« Reply #704 on: May 09, 2012, 07:09:07 AM »

ZIP 33129

C'mon, OneMoreFag...come call me bitch to my face...I am asking you full heartedly...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

You said you lived in Ft Lauderdale.  That sure as shit isn't FTL.
bigmc
Getbig V

The Y board are the GET BIG ELITE

View Profile
« Reply #705 on: May 09, 2012, 07:09:17 AM »

lmao at suck man cock trying to claim he isnt one more reps bitch

we all saw what went down

i checked that zip online it aint you tough stuff

fake address = total coward

T
The Effervescent
Getbig V

You < cotton ball

View Profile
« Reply #706 on: May 09, 2012, 07:13:34 AM »

Thank you Groink.

I contacted Ron and asked him to make this thread a sticky, as it should serve as a primer for properly owning & destroying someone.

There is NO recovery from this one.  The longer the thread goes, the better it is to further drive the nail right through that coffin.

Any time my BITCH gets out of place, I want members to link this thread to her discussion as to serve as the proverbial, stretched-out, metal clothes hanger used in beating that slut back into submission.

"1"

LOLOL

are you going to fuck him in the ass ?  Cheesy
the trainer
Getbig V

100 PERCENT ALPHA MALE

View Profile
« Reply #707 on: May 09, 2012, 07:20:27 AM »

This fight can still go down lets be fair if suckmymuscle is willing to pay his ticket then onemorerep needs to say yes and lets set a time and date if suckmymuscle backs out then we call him a pussy then.
JasonH
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #708 on: May 09, 2012, 07:21:18 AM »

Nothing more patheitc on the internet than a pictureless wonder whining about not getting what he wants after providing a fake photo and address that isn't his.
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

Doesnt lie about lifting.

View Profile
« Reply #709 on: May 09, 2012, 07:22:11 AM »

Again - SMM claims to be a purple belt under Carlson Gracie while living in Brazil.  Purple takes at least 3 -5 years no? 

Carlson died in 2006, but had lived and trained people in Chicago for a few years. 

Don't know the exact year Carlson came to America - but something is not adding up here. 

bigmc
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #710 on: May 09, 2012, 07:23:30 AM »

Again - SMM claims to be a purple belt under Carlson Gracie while living in Brazil.  Purple takes at least 3 -5 years no? 

Carlson died in 2006, but had lived and trained people in Chicago for a few years. 

Don't know the exact year Carlson came to America - but something is not adding up here. 

il give you a clue all his claims are fake

be surprised if he even lifts

and if he does i bet he blows all his money on the muscletech stack

T
mass243
Getbig V

!

View Profile
« Reply #711 on: May 09, 2012, 07:24:37 AM »

Maybe instead of lame and boring hugging on tatami, they could meet in training center of US navy whales and go all out there... through the obstacle course  ??

And at the end, the manly shooting skill test with weapon of choice!!
That would reveal which really is teh Alpha

I'm sure SMM still has sum' contacts from his days there and can organize this with little effort..

DELETED DUE TO BRUTAL OwNING POSTED BELOw BY 1MR:

P
OneMoreRep
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #712 on: May 09, 2012, 07:27:14 AM »

THIS IS WHAT MY BITCH POSTED IN MY OTHER THREAD:

ZIP 33129

SUCKMYMUSCLE

YOU WANTED ME TO "CALL YOU" RIGHT BITCH, SO THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I DID!

HERE IS THE NUMBER TO BRISTOL TOWER'S FRONT DESK:

(305) 856-7670

HERE IS THE WEBSITE THAT CONFIRMS THIS NUMBER: http://www.kafka-franz.com/brickell-homeowners.htm

I JUST CALLED THAT BUILDING'S FRONT DESK NUMBER AND SPOKE TO BOTH THE BUILDING'S FRONT DESK PERSON & SUPERINTENDENT.

I ASKED IF I CAN BE CONNECTED TO ROOM 603 AND THEY SAID THERE IS NO APARTMENT 603.

I NOW ASK EVERYONE TO CALL THIS NUMBER AND ASK FOR ROOM 603 OR IF THERE EVEN IS A ROOM 603 IN THE BUILDING TO BEGIN WITH.  THE FEEDBACK WILL GIVE YOU THE FINAL PROOF NEEDED TO COMPLETELY DISMISS THIS LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT.  FOR THOSE WHO WANT ANONIMITY - SIMPLY BLOCK YOUR NUMBER (IF IN THE USA *67 BEFORE DIALING). 

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS ROOM 603 IN THAT BUILDING.

I ALSO ASKED IF I COULD SPEAK TO A POSSIBLE TENANT NAMED PEDRO CODERCH - AGAIN THERE IS NO MR. CODERCH IN THAT BUILDING.

THE BUILDING SUPERINTENDENT EVEN SAID THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A ROOM OR EVEN A FUCKING MAIL BOX TITLED 603 - THAT NUMBER DOESN'T EVEN EXIST IN THE BUILDING'S DIRECTORY IN ANY FORM OR SHAPE.

MOTHERFUCKER YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED, OWNED AND DESTROYED - GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS SITE!

"1"
w8m8
« Reply #713 on: May 09, 2012, 07:27:44 AM »

because it's all bullshit

he can get on a plane .. go to NY .. get a cab to the Gracie gym all on his own .. but that will never happen
OneMoreRep
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #714 on: May 09, 2012, 07:28:56 AM »

ZIP 33129

SUCKMYMUSCLE

(305) 856-7670

HERE IS THE WEBSITE THAT CONFIRMS THIS NUMBER: http://www.kafka-franz.com/brickell-homeowners.htm

I JUST CALLED THAT BUILDING'S FRONT DESK NUMBER AND SPOKE TO BOTH THE BUILDING'S FRONT DESK PERSON & SUPERINTENDENT.

I ASKED IF I CAN BE CONNECTED TO ROOM 603 AND THEY SAID THERE IS NO APARTMENT 603.

I NOW ASK EVERYONE TO CALL THIS NUMBER AND ASK FOR ROOM 603 OR IF THERE EVEN IS A ROOM 603 IN THE BUILDING TO BEGIN WITH.  THE FEEDBACK WILL GIVE YOU THE FINAL PROOF NEEDED TO COMPLETELY DISMISS THIS LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT.  FOR THOSE WHO WANT ANONIMITY - SIMPLY BLOCK YOUR NUMBER (IF IN THE USA *67 BEFORE DIALING). 

I ALSO ASKED IF I COULD SPEAK TO A POSSIBLE TENANT NAMED PEDRO CODERCH - AGAIN THERE IS NO MR. CODERCH IN THAT BUILDING.

THE BUILDING SUPERINTENDENT EVEN SAID THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A ROOM OR EVEN A FUCKING MAIL BOX TITLED 603 - THAT NUMBER DOESN'T EVEN EXIST IN THE BUILDING'S DIRECTORY IN ANY FORM OR SHAPE.

MOTHERFUCKER YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED, OWNED AND DESTROYED - GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS SITE!

"1"
OneMoreRep
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #715 on: May 09, 2012, 07:29:31 AM »

ZIP 33129

SUCKMYMUSCLE

(305) 856-7670

"1"
w8m8
« Reply #716 on: May 09, 2012, 07:30:14 AM »

(305) 856-7670

I NOW ASK EVERYONE TO CALL THIS NUMBER AND ASK FOR ROOM 603 OR IF THERE EVEN IS A ROOM 603 IN THE BUILDING TO BEGIN WITH.  THE FEEDBACK WILL GIVE YOU THE FINAL PROOF NEEDED TO COMPLETELY DISMISS THIS LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT.  FOR THOSE WHO WANT ANONIMITY - SIMPLY BLOCK YOUR NUMBER (IF IN THE USA *67 BEFORE DIALING).  

"1"

Grin

AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
225for70
Getbig IV

Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch

View Profile
« Reply #717 on: May 09, 2012, 07:30:21 AM »

Sucky won't recover... Grin
OneMoreRep
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #718 on: May 09, 2012, 07:30:31 AM »

ZIP 33129

SUCKMYMUSCLE

(305) 856-7670

I NOW ASK EVERYONE TO CALL THIS NUMBER AND ASK FOR ROOM 603 OR IF THERE EVEN IS A ROOM 603 IN THE BUILDING TO BEGIN WITH.  THE FEEDBACK WILL GIVE YOU THE FINAL PROOF NEEDED TO COMPLETELY DISMISS THIS LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT.  FOR THOSE WHO WANT ANONIMITY - SIMPLY BLOCK YOUR NUMBER (IF IN THE USA *67 BEFORE DIALING).  

"1"
mass243
Getbig V

!

View Profile
« Reply #719 on: May 09, 2012, 07:31:22 AM »

OK.

Final nail to coffin.

I'm ashamed I for a moment thought Sucky really just missed the deadline and should be given a new chance  Embarrassed

FUK that retard !!!!11!

P
bigmc
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #720 on: May 09, 2012, 07:31:31 AM »

lmao

greatest owning ever

T
OneMoreRep
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #721 on: May 09, 2012, 07:31:57 AM »

"1"
dr.chimps
Getbig V

Bunch Commander

View Profile
« Reply #722 on: May 09, 2012, 07:32:14 AM »

The pedo won't recover.
El Diablo Blanco
Getbig V

Nom Nom Nom Nom

View Profile
« Reply #723 on: May 09, 2012, 07:32:27 AM »

OMR laying down the Thor hammer on SMM

OneMoreRep
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #724 on: May 09, 2012, 07:32:51 AM »

ZIP 33129

SUCKMYMUSCLE

(305) 856-7670

"1"
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 175   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!