Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 847988 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Sucksmanmeat being awful quiet in this thread here ...  :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V

I WILL GLADLY PAY FOR YOUR TICKET, SET YOU UP IN THE RITZ CARLTON AND HAVE RENZO ALLOW FOR US TO FIGHT ALL OUT FOR AS LONG AS YOU WANT IN HIS GYM.

Club floor? :D
R

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Club floor? :D

Bean,

I have fractional ownership of a unit down in Key Biscayne and get coupons that allow me to stay 1-2 weeks free at any of the locations across the US with fractional deeded real estate.  I can simply give him 1-2 days in brochures, which would get him a standard room.  For the flight, I can spare him some of my frequent flyer miles which would get him a round trip regardless of where he resides (domestic vs international).  In other words, the entire trip would merely cost me his cab fare, as well as the cost of feeding him during his 1-2 day stay.

We both now that opting for the club floor option will add an extra $3-400 dollars to your daily bill just for the concierge and unlimited hors d'oeuvres option.

I don't want this guy to feel like he is on a leisure trip, I just want him to come over so I can break his face in an environment that wouldn't land me in jail.

"1"

bigmc

• Getbig V
make sure you keep any alsatians you have away from him
T

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
make sure you keep any alsatians you have away from him

We own a lovely pomeranian and I certainly wouldn't want him to become a quadriplegic.  It wouldn't be any fun if we had to keep him on a mini-icu bed with a urinary catheter in place as well as a feeding tube and not to mention a possible colostomy bag as well  :-[ .  I mean, what fun would it be to drag around a pomeranian on a skateboard?

"1"

chaos

• Getbig V
I mean, what fun would it be to drag around a pomeranian on a skateboard?

"1"
Actually that might be kinda fun. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
:D

a fag has a monster meltdown followed by the "challenge" hahaha

how can anyone get mad at suck my mucle is beyond me

It figures you would type this, given you pussied out of a similar challenge with Okami.

Funny, It's always the big mouth, shit talking "tough guys"  that all of the sudden are saying "oh, please...it's just the internet" when you put them on the spot

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Hmm....1...I have had no problems with you....ever.  But, like many others, this offer is not too shabby.  Wanna fight?   ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
I don't want this guy to feel like he is on a leisure trip, I just want him to come over so I can brake his face in an environment that wouldn't land me in jail.

"1"
Tough, but fair.

Cashfan

• Getbig III
So let me get this straight, all I have to do for a free trip to NY is threaten 1MR and then go roll around on a mat with him for 60 seconds?  Thats a much better deal than the free trips those timeshare assholes set up. 

1MR, I challenge thee, I chalenge thee, I challenge thee!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Hmm....1...I have had no problems with you....ever.  But, like many others, this offer is not too shabby.  Wanna fight?   ;D

The only reason I am putting this out there is because SMM likes to make it a point to state that he could somehow kill me in less than a minute.

This little pussy wants to play internet tough guy and there is nothing more that I like to do than to practice MMA at the Gracie gym.  

I am NOT a tough guy, by any means of the imagination.  I know my limits (as a man in his 40's) and wouldn't pretend to be able to stand toe-to-toe with a professional fighter the likes of Bas Rutten (for instance) or any professional MMA fighter.  I am also a modern day professional that never seeks to have physical altercations when in the street or anywhere for that matter, but I am also not a coward.  

What I do know is that I humbly feel confident in my abilities within boxing and jiujitsu.  There are many guys at Renzo's gym that make my ass tap out when grappling, but I hold my own pretty well with 80-90% of the members there.

I can take shit here as well as any other member, but what I won't allow is for some interbet tough guy to pretend to bully me or proclaim that he can "kill" me.  I am simply offering him a chance to fly over, stay in New York city (all on my expense) and come over to fight me at Renzo's gym.  I don't mean a padded match either filled with head gear and gloves, I mean a full-out fight, where he can use all of his crippling techniques to attempt to kill me.

I will gladly give him the chance to kill this faggot.
"1"

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
Bean,

I have fractional ownership of a unit down in Key Biscayne

Went to their site.  Looks nice.

Can't think of any reason suckmymuscle would turn this gracious offer down.

R

io856

Suckmymuscle is getbig's greatest poster regardless of whether he accepts the challenge or not.

He posts with eloquence, great composure in arguments, explores controversial topics, always has incisive opinions and defends them with elegance.

chaos

• Getbig V
Went to their site.  Looks nice.

Can't think of any reason suckmymuscle would turn this gracious offer down.

He's a big mouth pussy that only talks tough from behind his computer   ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Twaddle

• Getbig V
The only reason I am putting this out there is because SMM likes to make it a point to state that he could somehow kill me in less than a minute.

This little pussy wants to play internet tough guy and there is nothing more that I like to do than to practice MMA at the Gracie gym.  

I am NOT a tough guy, by any means of the imagination.  I know my limits (as a man in his 40's) and wouldn't pretend to be able to stand toe-to-toe with a professional fighter the likes of Bas Rutten (for instance) or any professional MMA fighter.

What blows my mind is that you're in your 40's, and letting someone from the internet bother you this much.  Seriously, you're in your 40's.  A full grown man, challenging some kid, offering to pay his flight, and hotel.  All for what?  You'd really pony up money out of your own pocket for a chance to spar with SMM?  Are you really that insecure?  

Here's some free advice.  When somebody on getbig tells you they would kill you in under 1 minute, you say, "sure you would chief, and go fuck yourself, and suck me sideways."  

HTH   :D

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
What blows my mind is that you're in your 40's, and letting someone from the internet bother you this much.  Seriously, you're in your 40's.  A full grown man, challenging some kid, offering to pay his flight, and hotel.  All for what?  You'd really pony up money out of your own pocket for a chance to spar with SMM?  Are you really that insecure?  

Here's some free advice.  When somebody on getbig tells you they would kill you in under 1 minute, you say, "sure you would chief, and go fuck yourself, and suck me sideways."

You don't have to try to teach me how to troll on a bodybuilding website, some of us have been doing this for the better part of 10 years.

I am a full grown man in my 40's and still have no qualms in having a fight with another man within a setting where we both can walk out without having handcuffs placed on our wrists.

Like I said before, I can spare the frequent flyer miles (which will cost me nothing) for him to get a round trip via the airline of his choice.  I can also provide him with a 1-2 day stay at the Ritz Carlton (which again would cost me nothing since I get yearly coupons that allow me to stay for 1-2 weeks free at most of their locations - if you don't use these coupons they expire).  I would only have to pay his cab fare to and from the airport, as well as his meals for the 1-2 days (easy enough).

What I get in return?  A chance to spar/fight with someone new at my home gym and the opportunity to film this little event to put up for fun on GetBig.

I already spar 2-3x/week at the Gracie gym with guys that go full-force on me with various MMA arsenals (Muay Thai, JiuJitsu, boxing and Sambo) and have a great time learning from them and also sharing what I've learned throughout the years.

This is by no means me being hurt or my ego taking a beating, like I've said before, I'm not a tough guy or a professional fighting, but I will put my 7 years of training with Renzo and my skills in boxing to the test with this juggernaut of fighting any fucking day.

"1"

bigmc

• Getbig V

Here's some free advice.  When somebody on getbig tells you they would kill you in under 1 minute, you say, "sure you would chief, and go fuck yourself, and suck me sideways."  

why not argue with your main account twatle
T

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
I will gladly send you the plane ticket and have access to Renzo Gracie's gym for sparring at any time, as I have been a member of his gym for well over 7 years.

I have no black belt in Tae Kwon Do or Karate, but I do have a brown belt under Renzo Gracie and started boxing at the age of 14.

I WILL GLADLY PAY FOR YOUR TICKET, SET YOU UP IN THE RITZ CARLTON AND HAVE RENZO ALLOW FOR US TO FIGHT ALL OUT FOR AS LONG AS YOU WANT IN HIS GYM.

Put your money where your mouth is.  I will gladly contact Ron over the phone and set this up so that they can video tape a faggot like myself getting killed by you in less than a minute.

The same tough guy act was played by Craig Titus over at MuscleMayhem with me back in 2003, he said he would come over to Victor's gym to fight me.  He showed up, I was there and once he saw me in person, he tried to become all buddy-buddy and shit and said that it was internet nonsense.

You said you can kill me in less than a minute, I would pay you to do that..

Come fight me or you are a cowardly piece of shit.
"1"

A fag that can fight? Are you for real One More Rep?

the trainer

I will gladly send you the plane ticket and have access to Renzo Gracie's gym for sparring at any time, as I have been a member of his gym for well over 7 years.

I have no black belt in Tae Kwon Do or Karate, but I do have a brown belt under Renzo Gracie and started boxing at the age of 14.

Put your money where your mouth is.  I will gladly contact Ron over the phone and set this up so that they can video tape a faggot like myself getting killed by you in less than a minute.

The same tough guy act was played by Craig Titus over at MuscleMayhem with me back in 2003, he said he would come over to Victor's gym to fight me.  He showed up, I was there and once he saw me in person, he tried to become all buddy-buddy and shit and said that it was internet nonsense.

You said you can kill me in less than a minute, I would pay you to do that..

Come fight me or you are a cowardly piece of shit.
"1"

Seriously dude if you will fly me to new york put me up in the ritz carlton and give me some spending money i will gladly fight you, that is a small price for a free vacation because i am sure suck my muscle will not show up. and if it is required that we must have some beef for you to do this then we can start right now.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
Sucksmanmeat being awful quiet in this thread here ...  :D

Some days I "heart" the internet more than others.....today is one of those days.

Hey "1", it's "break" not "brake" you dumb bastard, learn to spell or I'm hopping on a plane to NYC.   ;D   ;D

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
Suckmymuscle is getbig's greatest poster regardless of whether he accepts the challenge or not.

He posts with eloquence, great composure in arguments, explores controversial topics, always has incisive opinions and defends them with elegance.

Welcome SMM.... ;D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
I'm sorry 1, but isn't your challenge over the internet as pathetic as SMM lack of a response?

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
So where the fuck is SMM?

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
A free holibob for just saying you'll kill someone? OneMoreRep you piece of shit, I'll kill you in less than a minute!!!!!!!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Hey "1", it's "break" not "brake" you dumb bastard, learn to spell or I'm hopping on a plane to NYC.   ;D   ;D

Noted you sexy son of a bitch..

I've gone ahead and corrected that mishap.

Thanks,
"1"