Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 853799 times)

che

• Getbig V
Groink,

I must say that you're quite the stud and certainly a catch for any woman.  You've got those genes that scream, "I make pretty babies", which women love to death.

Don't you worry your little heart about Sev.  Ever wake up after a long night of sex where you might have possibly gone to sleep before urinating in order to clean out your urethral canal?  You know what I'm talking about, you find yourself taking an early morning piss that hurts a little, because you have dry cum that's stuck in your penis that needs to get flushed out, but once it gets washed out and hits that toilet water it dissipates into a sea of nothingness.

Sev is like that little, crusty, patch of sperm that gets stuck in every man's penis.  Once he is flushed out, he dissipates into a sea of nothingness.

"1"

P.S. This man right here is delicious..

Challenging SMM ,oh brother  ::)
Why don't you challenge me ,you know Suckmanmuscle  couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag.

Let me guess your next challenge 

::)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Challenging SMM ,oh brother  ::)
Why don't you challenge me ,you know Suckmanmuscle  couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag.

I wouldn't challenge a PROFESSIONAL boxer that also does JiuJitsu.  That's just asking for a problem.

I wouldn't know what would knock me out first, your striking or the sheer size of your cock.

"1"

che

• Getbig V

I wouldn't know what would knock me out first, your striking or the sheer size of your cock.

"1"

Haha , smart man.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
I bet the house is huge in order to accommodate your artificially inflated ego.

says the guy with his own webpage, who chased me around the internet for 5 months saying he was going to "own" me.

I love the fact that you HATE eating humble pie, that's why i keep making you do it  ;)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
OneMoreRep,

If this fight takes place, can I be your manager?  

-On a side note, tomorrow is an important vote in NC- the idiot Republicans are trying to put an amendment in the State Constitution that BANS all Gay Marriages (its already illegal in NC), BANS all Civil Unions and only recognizes marriage between a man and a woman.  As a result, it also denies Health Insurance to Gay couples and children of Gay couples.  If it passes, and it might, it will be a real setback and travesty.  Jezebelle and I will be voting so it doesn`t happen and I hope it proves effective in shutting this nonsense down.  Why the idiot Republicans want the Government to legislate people`s personal lives and wield religious bullshit around is beyond me.  They are complete morons.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
OneMoreRep,

If this fight takes place, can I be your manager?  

-On a side note, tomorrow is an important vote in NC- the idiot Republicans are trying to put an amendment in the State Constitution that BANS all Gay Marriages (its already illegal in NC), BANS all Civil Unions and only recognizes marriage between a man and a woman.  As a result, it also denies Health Insurance to Gay couples and children of Gay couples.  If it passes, and it might, it will be a real setback and travesty.  Jezebelle and I will be voting so it doesn`t happen and I hope it proves effective in shutting this nonsense down.  Why the idiot Republicans want the Government to legislate people`s personal lives and wield religious bullshit around is beyond me.  They are complete morons.

Thank you from all of us.

"1"

chunkramwell

• Getbig IV

A Professional

• Getbig IV
Again, it is beyond me that a 40 something year old adult would go to all the trouble to settle an internet dispute.  Seriously man, an internet spat.  Now, I could understand if you had beef with somebody you worked with, or had to be around on a regular basis.  Then you could say, "Let's settle this in the ring.  Or, let's go outside."  However, this is the fucking internet for fucks sake.  For all you know, SMM could be a 12 year old kid, and you're offering to fly him out, put him in a hotel, and fight him in the ring. 

Just out of curiousity, couldn't you use those miles and points on yourself?  Do you have a family?  Maybe take them on a vacation.  Teenagers challenge each other to fights.  Not grown fucking adults.   :D

Where's the Zzzz smiley?  ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
Groink,

I must say that you're quite the stud and certainly a catch for any woman.  You've got those genes that scream, "I make pretty babies", which women love to death.

Don't you worry your little heart about Sev.  Ever wake up after a long night of sex where you might have possibly gone to sleep before urinating in order to clean out your urethral canal?  You know what I'm talking about, you find yourself taking an early morning piss that hurts a little, because you have dry cum that's stuck in your penis that needs to get flushed out, but once it gets washed out and hits that toilet water it dissipates into a sea of nothingness.

Sev is like that little, crusty, patch of sperm that gets stuck in every man's penis.  Once he is flushed out, he dissipates into a sea of nothingness.

Flush him out Groink, flush him out..
"1"

P.S. This man right here is delicious..

LMFAO  ;D

Sementaste is quite the little sperm droplet.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
In all fairness, Romania does have Saint Crispin shoes.  Some of the best I have ever owned.

You are Getbig's idiot savant.  You know more useless facts then anyone I know.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
For all I know he could be a 6'6, 285 pound wrecking machine that has been genetically altered to be capable of snapping a German Shepherd's spine upon request.  He could also have black belts in Tae Kwon Do and karate, as well as a purple belt in JiuJitsu from a Gracie.  He could also be a former Navy seal and a man capable of bench pressing 685 pounds as once claimed.

I don't care.  I go by his claims and that's all.

I have enough miles to spare.  I also have enough coupons to spare for a hotel stay.  I have family members that visit every so often and enough to spare for them as well.

Again, I don't see the problem with two grown men going at it in a controlled setting where they can unleash their rage/anger towards each other and then walk out without having to face legal ramifications.  

All he has to do is agree to come, sign a disclaimer that states that he won't pursue legal action and willingly desires to participate in a MMA contest and then simply fly in, fight and leave..

You might not understand these things, because maybe you are too civilized to do so, but I firmly believe that behind every man, regardless of role in society (be it Doctors, Lawyer, Engineers, Business men) lies a vicious animal ready to fight in order to stand his ground.  I am simply giving him a venue, lets call it an outlet for him to display that raging animals that he so generously speaks of.

I already fight 2-3x/week and have had enough bruises over the years to not care to much about a few more.

So, again, what's your point?
"1"

Well, men are called by God to be meek and generous and submissive toward each other. Of course we have to fight if challenged by bad guys/creatures, but only in such an extreme scenario.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Well, men are called by God to be meek and generous and submissive toward each other. Of course we have to fight if challenged by bad guys/creatures, but only in such an extreme scenario.
What? Outed.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
Onemorerep is one of the best posters on here.

Gay (so naturally more stylish), educated, cultured and also can fight. I wish he was my father.

SMM is easily one of the worst posters.
Trans Milkshake.

bradistani

• Getbig V
I will gladly send you the plane ticket and have access to Renzo Gracie's gym for sparring at any time, as I have been a member of his gym for well over 7 years.

I have no black belt in Tae Kwon Do or Karate, but I do have a brown belt under Renzo Gracie and started boxing at the age of 14.

I WILL GLADLY PAY FOR YOUR TICKET, SET YOU UP IN THE RITZ CARLTON AND HAVE RENZO ALLOW FOR US TO FIGHT ALL OUT FOR AS LONG AS YOU WANT IN HIS GYM.

Put your money where your mouth is.  I will gladly contact Ron over the phone and set this up so that they can video tape a faggot like myself getting killed by you in less than a minute.

The same tough guy act was played by Craig Titus over at MuscleMayhem with me back in 2003, he said he would come over to Victor's gym to fight me.  He showed up, I was there and once he saw me in person, he tried to become all buddy-buddy and shit and said that it was internet nonsense.

You said you can kill me in less than a minute, I would pay you to do that..

Come fight me or you are a cowardly piece of shit.
"1"

old school getbig right here  8)

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Smm is gone  done. Ownage of the year.

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
He's been logging in too. Was online just 15 mins ago.

A Professional

• Getbig IV
Onemorerep should be listed in his 'top' 12 MMA fighter list, since SMM's curious absence indicates that he if fearful of being topped by a 'F A GGOT'.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior

That must be "suckmymuscle" in the red?

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR

n igga  n igga  n igga  n igga  n igga ::)

Why did that other idiot have to jump in and take shots.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V

n igga  n igga  n igga  n igga  n igga ::)

Why did that other idiot have to jump in and take shots.

at least they didn't beat him half to death, like most of these monkeys do when they have someone down and outnumbered.

it was actually just a normal fight, guy got a little beat up and walked away

Nomad

• Getbig IV

I would love to spend a night out with Sev, and watch his bald head turn red with anger as i turn down advances from beautiful women all night, as he is ignored...and tries harder and harder to get their attention.

Sev : "You know,i was a professional tennis player..I practiced with Pete Sampras. I also wrote a book about lizard people...do you want to see me stab myself in the hand with a pencil ?"

Beautiful woman : "Um, what...did you say something ?.... who is that guy you came with, can you introduce me to him?"

Groink is that seriously you? No homo but you easily pass of as a well to do handsome young man in his early to mid 30s.  :o
all drugs - TPPIIP

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
at least they didn't beat him half to death, like most of these monkeys do when they have someone down and outnumbered.

it was actually just a normal fight, guy got a little beat up and walked away

True he let him up. Everything about the fight was cool except the one idiot getting an extra shot in there. Guess he couldn't resist.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Maybe we can get Ron to sticky this thread.