Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 845816 times)

suckmymuscle

For the record, I accepted his challenge so I have no idea what you turds are talking about.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

bigmc

• Getbig V
 For the record, I accepted his challenge so I have no idea what you turds are talking about.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

sure you did champ  ::)
T

suckmymuscle

sure you did champ

But I did. I even told him to get a legal document exempting me from any legal consequences if I crippled or killed him. It's there for everyone to read.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

LOL..Alonzo Mourning is like 6'11. Him barely reaching your nostril would put you at a crisp 7'3 or thereabouts. You should have just went for broke and claimed it was Shaq...it would have only helped to bolster your reputation that much more on the internets. :D

I said "I think" it was Alonzo Mourning. I don't follow basketball. And I was definitely not taller than him. That was Mussolini's impression.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

Lol, I am loving the mega-melts from you turds in this thread. It's fun to watch you queers get all riled up. See if I give a shit... ::)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

bigmc

• Getbig V
 But I did. I even told him to get a legal document exempting me from any legal consequences if I crippled or killed him. It's there for everyone to read.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

sure you did

you stayed away from the thread when you were online

then as soon as the dealine passed you were all over it

do you admit all your claims on here are bullshit
T

A Professional

• Getbig IV
LoL All that alpha male talk then SMM gets owned by a homosexual that pleasures men and receives "deep tissue massages".  ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
sure you did

No One used the same exact technique because he could not bring himself to delete his account.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
I think the fight should continue.  We have SMM here accepting and ready to go at it.  OneMoreRep is ready, what is the hold up now?  ???

suckmymuscle

sure you did

Just because I was online doesen't mean I opened this thread and read it. You are dumb.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

You are going to get reminded of this thread forever and a day now.

You should have just accepted the challenge and got kicked the shit out of, you would have got some respect then.

I suppose it would be difficult to explain all of the physical innacuracies though. That and your super strength not working.
Trans Milkshake.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
  Just because I was online doesen't mean I opened this thread and read it. You are dumb.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Ha I called it! OMRB trying desperately to save some dignity and self worth...too bad OMR owns it all.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

w8m8

you act like this is the first time I am challenged to fight on Getbig. ::) The last one was Earl. I even gave my address to him multiple times and he just made excuse after excuse. My address is the same. It's there for everyone to read.

OMRB

really ... seriously ... we can reach Earl to ask him

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=255251.msg4468306#msg4468306

Ha ha ha ha...meltdown. Ok, here it is one more time for your effeminate cowardly ass:

Prefeito Mendes de Moraes Av, Nb 1050, Ap 1601, Sao Conrado, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

ZIP 22631-350

I am waiting for the plane ticket, f.a.g.g.o.t. It doesen't need to be first class. Coach will suffice.

SOMRB

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=256694.msg3701541#msg3701541

haha you lying little queer you never gave me an IP address ::)

you gave me an address in brazil after months of me asking for your real name and address in fort lauderdale

you are the one with excuses, you are afraid of me you spineless little turd

E

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
I think the fight should continue.  We have SMM here accepting and ready to go at it.  OneMoreRep is ready, what is the hold up now?  ???

Yeah, I say let the fight happen 1MR! And this thing needs to be put up on youtube!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Right, a thread with your name in the title..in which you have accepted to fight someone, and you skipped over it  ::)

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
really ... seriously ... we can reach Earl to ask him

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=255251.msg4468306#msg4468306

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=256694.msg3701541#msg3701541

Rio de Janeiro??? You mean Pedro Coderch is a third-worlder??

mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hahhahahhhahaa

Jaime

• Getbig V
So that's two queers that have threatened to beat the crap out of SMM and scared him in to hiding now.

Fl or Brazil you stupid fuck which is it?
Trans Milkshake.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
The fight can still continue from what I see and it should.  SMM is ready now.  OneMoreRep still wants to do it.  We have the loose details all worked out.

A contract can be made now that we have both parties willing to make an agreement.

bigmc

• Getbig V

Right, a thread with your name in the title..in which you have accepted to fight someone, and you skipped over it  ::)

Exactly

how this alsatian snapping clown can call anyone dumb is beyond me
T

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Right? SMM is so full of shit. "Well I'm online right now but I dont think I will check that thread where I was challenged to a fight."

Jaime

• Getbig V
Right? SMM is so full of shit. "Well I'm online right now but I dont think I will check that thread where I was challenged to a fight."

;D
Trans Milkshake.

ritch

• Getbig V

snarf, snarf...
?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
SMM is here now and ready to fight.  Its confirmed.  OneMoreRep is ready.  That is also confirmed.

The only thing we have to do is iron out the details.

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
 Hey, Musso, no time no see. So apparently, you are just another gimmick of mine.

And I remember that. I think it was Alonzo Mourning.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Good times eh. Yah Im a gimmick , been a gimmick since I joined in 2001/2002 lol.  
shotgun on the team

bigmc

• Getbig V
Good times eh. Yah Im a gimmick , been a gimmick since I joined in 2001/2002 lol.  

yeah cause there areant any old gimmicks

you are either a gimmick or an ass kissing twink

tough call
T