Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 848200 times)

suckmymuscle

I was actually a little scared myself after reading some of OMR's posts.
SMM got owned, but I think that was better for him than actually meeting up and getting owned in real life.

You are unbelievably stupid. For real.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
They were anus chilling actually.

I felt a chill in my chode too after reading them!
shotgun on the team

hematocritter

• Getbig III

SUCKMYMUSCLE
why? He challenged you and you weren't down for it. How am I stupid for seeing this?
Don't be upset, I wouldn't want to go fight some stranger either. I'd rather sit at home and have a good dinner or something.
Just relax, you shouldn't be so angry when you have that awesome desoxyn script.... I'd be on cloud nine and not posting right now
if I had one of those babies.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

SUCKMYMUSCLE
What's really unbelievable is how you've watched this thread like a hawk and acted real tough AFTER 1mr said he was done with you,  OMRB.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Omrbitch is now officially a homosexual and should be barred from all threads unless posted by bay.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
What's really unbelievable is how you've watched this thread like a hawk and acted real tough AFTER 1mr said he was done with you,  OMRB.

This thing played out exactly as you'd expect. One was serious; one wasn't.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
This thing played out exactly as you'd expect. One was serious; one wasn't.
Exactly. Its just hilarious to watch OMRB talking tough AFTER the fact.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
SuckMyMuscle has been officially dismantled.

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
H

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
damn good dead! impressive..
Estimated 112 rep max: 225 or thereabouts.
follow the arrows

Mjolnir

• Getbig III
You could "almost" give OMRB (or "MyMusclesSuck" or "I'm a chicken ass big mouth") a pass for not reading the thread, almost. But he also PM'd you 3 or 4 times and I'm sure you read those so if "if" you didn't read the thread you got the PM's! You will be remembered for what you are an empty vessel (they make the most noise).

bigmc

• Getbig V
SMM excuse of not seeing the thread which he had previously posted in is the worst ever

and mussolini trying to get a date with him is just cringeworthy
T

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
I hope you all realize that mussolini is an accomplished MMA fighter and he is a veteran of the board .... cool guy too

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Groink,

I must say that you're quite the stud and certainly a catch for any woman.  You've got those genes that scream, "I make pretty babies", which women love to death.

Don't you worry your little heart about Sev.  Ever wake up after a long night of sex where you might have possibly gone to sleep before urinating in order to clean out your urethral canal?  You know what I'm talking about, you find yourself taking an early morning piss that hurts a little, because you have dry cum that's stuck in your penis that needs to get flushed out, but once it gets washed out and hits that toilet water it dissipates into a sea of nothingness.

Sev is like that little, crusty, patch of sperm that gets stuck in every man's penis.  Once he is flushed out, he dissipates into a sea of nothingness.

Flush him out Groink, flush him out..
"1"

P.S. This man right here is delicious..

most here that know me can honestly say that I am the furthest thing from gay but i must admit, groink's facial structure is  rediculously...rediculou sly good looking. .Dude must of gotten an insane amount of pussy in his prime..no homo. 

eh I have more masculine  eyebrows though so it's not so bad. ...fuck him anyways

l

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
ROFLMAO!!!  I remember this PWNING that I did.  This was classic stuff.
I remember this logging off as this thread was getting started. Next morning, there was nothing but smoke and ashes.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
I remember this logging off as this thread was getting started. Next morning, there was nothing but smoke and ashes.

Anyone who's been on getbig since before 2011 knows that gh15 was a passing comet lol - this place has always fucking rocked!  :D

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
Anyone who's been on getbig since before 2011 knows that gh15 was a passing comet lol - this place has always fucking rocked!  :D
x2
I lurked for years before joining in '06 and I have fond memories of some hilarious shit going down

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
As for just recently, the Booty-Will Grant thread and now this one are HOFer's. And they had absolutely nothing to do with you know who

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
As promised, I will not respond to my BITCH in any way, as she is clearly below me...

A hooker never second guesses a pimp once he has spoken and a pimp, in turn, never directly addresses his hookers or even looks at them directly in the face, he just speaks and they turn tricks.

I appreciate the rest of GETBIG giving SMM the title of "ONEMOREREPBITCH" as that is what she has become.

Here is what my ungrateful BITCH sent me this morning, you do the math and enjoy..

"1"

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Wonderfull thread 8)

....the "Will I'm booty's bitch thread" thread and this has made some great reading lately.

bigmc

• Getbig V
I hope you all realize that mussolini is an accomplished MMA fighter and he is a veteran of the board .... cool guy too

must be true if you say so sev
T

BigCyp

• Getbig V
must be true if you say so sev

Bigmc, are you insiniating that sev has told more lies than clinton, OMRB, and the guy off catch me if you can combined?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
most here that know me can honestly say that I am the furthest thing from gay but i must admit, groink's facial structure is  rediculously...rediculou sly good looking. .Dude must of gotten an insane amount of pussy in his prime..no homo. 

eh I have more masculine  eyebrows though so it's not so bad. ...fuck him anyways

the trick is to grab them by the wrist "as if out of nowhere"...LOL

I still get an insane amount of pussy, but from the same girl

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task

Nothing says internet tough guy like using the words "I am going to beat you up"

HA HA HA

suckmymuscle

why? He challenged you and you weren't down for it. How am I stupid for seeing this?

This is the reason why you're stupid:

You made the claim that I was online when OneMoreFag made his deadline to me.

So I explained to you that, just because I was online, doesen't mean that I was reading the one thread where he made his deadline.

This is a very simple concept that even a child can understand, but you can't understand it.

Then I pointed out that I am accepting the challenge now, and asked what difference does it make if I accepted it before the deadline or after it.

That is why you are stupid.

The fact that you are asking me to explain this to you makes you stupid squared.

SUCKMYMUSCLE