Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 853767 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
 YOU STUPID F.A.G.G.O.T STOP RUNNING AWAY FROM ME. FA.A.G.G.O.T. THE ADDRESS I GAVE YOU IS OF ALBERTO AND MARTA RAMOS. THEY ARE THE PROPRIETORS OF THE APARTMENT AND I LIVE THERE. THERE ARE NO LIES. STOP LYING MOTHERFU.CKER. I AM SURE YOU CALLED THERE AND THEY CONFIRMED THOSE ARE THE PROPRIETORS OF THE APARTMENT JUST SEND THE PLANE TICKETS ALREADY AND THEN YOU WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO CALL ME BITCH TO MY FACE. I CAN'T WAIT TO PUT MY HANDS ON YOU. I AM GOING TO STRANGLE YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE SAID TO ME

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Who gives a shit if a pair of random strangers are the owners of that apartment?  

Like I said, I can provide you with a list of affluent strangers in the MIAMI area with both Cuban and Puerto Rican last names.

None of this bullshit your ass is leaking takes away from the FACT that you are DONE on this forum.

EVERYONE on this forum is calling you my BITCH.  From now on no one will take you seriously, except for the 2-3 gimmick accounts you own, that you use to periodically speak to yourself (cue CigaretteMan). Go create some new gimmicks in order to help your cause, because as of the last 6 hours or so, you've been added to my stable of BITCHES.

Now, hurry up and finish sucking that last dick you were working on, Daddy has a few more customers waiting in line for you.

"1"

P.S.  Oh and before I forget, that disgustingly large scramble of letters you posted up above are a clear indicator of....what's it called???

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Quote from: suckmymuscle on May 19, 2009, 12:22:20 PM

Wrong. I did bench 600+ lbs raw for a single - with the aid of a benching shirt - years ago, when I was on the sauce and weighted 330 lbs - at a height of 6'4.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
OMRB should just take the pumpster road,  log out and never return.

Getbig never forgets.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
OMRB should just take the pumpster road,  log out and never return.

Getbig never forgets.

Exactly..

His ASS is finished here. 

Chaos, you ever have experience with a resilient prostitute?  You know, the kind that after her pimp beats her into a bloody pulp with a metal clothes hanger, she keeps coming back for more abuse asking for her Daddy to take her back into the family?

This little pussy doesn't understand that he dug his own grave. 

I will let GETBIG decide your fate BITCH..

"1"

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
 But I am.

I am 30 and I studied with him when I was a teenager. Does this answer your question?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Re: ZMA...Opinions?
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2006, 10:32:37 PM »I'm 26, bro. My nuts are still spitting out testosterone, by the bucketfull. It will be very different 10 years from now, so I better start preparing myself for the worse. :(

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Yet you were 26 years old in January 2006?   ::)

Fuck off you lying, spineless kunt....

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Exactly..

His ASS is finished here. 

Chaos, you ever have experience with a resilient prostitute?  You know, the kind that after her pimp beats her into a bloody pulp with a metal clothes hanger, she keeps coming back for more abuse asking for her Daddy to take her back into the family?

This little pussy doesn't understand that he dug his own grave. 

I will let GETBIG decide your fate BITCH..

"1"

Typically it's best to just finish them off, sometimes they are too stupid to learn their place. OMRB will forever be getbigs whipping boy.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
Yet you were 26 years old in January 2006?   ::)

Fuck off you lying, spineless kunt....

Pseudologia fantastica
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  (Redirected from Mythomania)
 Jump to: navigation, search

Pseudologia fantastica, mythomania, or pathological lying are three of several terms applied by psychiatrists to the behavior of habitual or compulsive lying.[1][2] It was first described in the medical literature in 1891 by Anton Delbrueck.[2] Although it is a controversial topic,[2] pathological lying has been defined as "falsification entirely disproportionate to any discernible end in view, may be extensive and very complicated, and may manifest over a period of years or even a lifetime."[1]Contents  [hide]

bike nut

• Getbig V
  But I am.

I am 30 and I studied with him when I was a teenager. Does this answer your question?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I remember way back in 97 and 98, when I was 17-18 years-old, starting to shave regularly, and all we had were the traditional 2 blades razor. Then, in 2000, they came out with the 3 blades stuff. Then, it was the Chick Quattro. Now, I think this is getting ridiculous. I don't think there's any substantial difference in peformance, between a 3 blades razor and one that has 5. When will this trend end ???

SUCKMYMUSCLE

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  As a man who did singles, on the bench, with 610 lbs weighing 282 lbs, I can attest that his claim is possible. On the flat bench, my 1 rep max is now up to 625 lbs. Just because you're weak and pathetic, doesen't mean everybody else is.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
So let me get this straight : homo calls out SMM .. he answers .. shit gets real and OMR bitches out? I thought he'd love the pounding

ritch

• Getbig V
I don't know the full story behind both you guys, but as a person who favors neither, one more rep mopped the floor with skymuscle here.

Check mate skymuscle.
?

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
So let me get this straight : homo calls out SMM .. he answers .. shit gets real and OMR bitches out? I thought he'd love the pounding
fuck off retard
follow the arrows

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  First of all, cun t, I've done 26 plates total, when I was training for power and eating 6 000 calories a day. Now, I've been dieting for four months and recovering from a knee injury. Also, quads are my weakest bodypart. How does a 1 rep max of 625 lbs, on the bench, sound to you, little fucker? The fact that you remembered the number of plates I mentioned, on a thread long time ago, goes to show how pitty and pathetic you truly are.

Also, what is it with the assholes on this board? They reply to each and ever single commentary, you make, with a snide remark, a challenge or a pretentiously witty put-down. How bitter and sad, they must be, to have this hostile attitude all the fucking time. I feel sorry for them. :( :'(

SUCKMYMUSCLE

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  Yeah, there is no question that models with symmetrical faces, six-packs and boyish are far more popular than bodybuilders. Many people think that women like alpha males, but this is only true in a very fe cases. Usually, it's either insecure girls who ant a man to protect them, or very aggressive women, who need an even more aggressive men, o make them feel female. As hard as i is to believe, a significant majority(maybe 70%) of women are attracted to men who look like boys.

Why? Because women are mothers, and boyish men bring about the female nurturing and protective instincs. This explains the popularity of Orlando Bloom with teenage girls, or the continued popularity of Brad Pitt, who, at the age of 41, continues to play the pretty boy role. Of course, Pitt is a "boy" with some serious wrinkles around his eyes, but that's a different story. The thing is that I don't want to be a pretty boy. Besides, at age 26, I'm getting too old to play this part, anyway. Sure, I could still play it for a few more years, maybe even a decade if I wanted to, but eventually I'd have to snap out of it; we all have to. Think of Brad Pitt in the film "Troy". He had the body of a model in his twenties, but the face of a middle-aged man(he was 40 then, but he actually looks 45 or 46). I prefer to look like a grown man, with large muscles and facial hair. Just my opinion. We do agree on everything, though.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
 :D

Every guy on his board seems to be either a Navy Seal, a 300 lbs mass freak or friends with celebrities. Damn, what a successful group of people! ::)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
There's absolutely no possibility of a recovery of any kind.
from incomplete data

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Adam showing us once again why you can never count the man out of GETBIG ownings!

The amount of lies my BITCH has planted over the years have finally blossomed into that of Venus flytraps that are now backfiring and attacking their creator.

It must be sad to be in that lonely place my BITCH finds himself in at the moment, but don't you worry BITCH, Daddy has a few more Johns that you can work on once your lips recovery from the brutal beating they've received over the course of this day.

"1"

noc

• Getbig IV
This proves nothing, I forget my address and miscalculate my age a few times a week.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V

;D

"1"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

The Carlson Gracie thing takes the cake for me.   

Shameless to include himself in the same sentence as that legendary figure. 

bike nut

• Getbig V
"I've been to some three hundred bodybuilding contests, both at the amateur and pro levels and I've never seen anything that looked like The Yates. I was both at the 96 O in Chicago and the 97 O in Long Beach, and they were my most memorable bodybuilding contests experiences. I remember that, when Dorian entered the stage at the 97 O, I said to myself:'What the f**k is THAT and what are those things trying to crawl from under his skin?!'
SUCKMYMUSCLE

You were at the "O" when you were 14 years old.....okay.  ::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
RON- Its time to De-mod SUCKMYMUSCLE
« Reply #872 on: May 09, 2012, 01:53:11 PM »
I think it has been long overdo.  Please advise immediately.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
Adam showing us once again why you can never count the man out of GETBIG ownings!

The amount of lies my BITCH has planted over the years have finally blossomed into that of Venus flytraps that are now backfiring and attacking their creator.

It must be sad to be in that lonely place my BITCH finds himself in at the moment, but don't you worry BITCH, Daddy has a few more Johns that you can work on once your lips recovery from the brutal beating they've received over the course of this day.

"1"

That's a brilliant sentence.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
Awesome thread! Absolutely brilliant!  :)