Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 848001 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.

I thought Cyp made this up, hence my Power of a name parody. Those were real posts? LMFAO
As real as you get my friend.  

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Isn't there a website, or group, that you can report people who make fake military service/achievements to?

I'd be contacting them first.

YES SIR!

Impersonating the Military is a federal offense and violates national security.

"1"

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
It's vile .. it shows how deeply demented someone can be and exactly how they weave their sickness into real life

someday a child in Florida will be raped tortured and slain with a sword .. he is that sick
Its rather fascinating.

While I don`t really care for Brad Paisley- This song is rather fitting.

suckmymuscle

LOL, you turds have no idea who I am, where I live or what I do. ::)

I am not this Pedro Coderch, and that shit was either copied&pasted or plagiarized by one of you turds in there. How lame. ::)

I did NOT write that shit in that page. Does this answer your question?

As for my IP address, that can easily be falsified with a router. Scammers do this all the time. And how the hell would you know my IP anyway, Apenis? Did you hack into my account?

This is my last post here, since Ron send me a PM telling me that I cannot give addresses and ZIP codes here. Unlike what OneMoreFag said, I actually gave my address with too much information and not little.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

bigmc

• Getbig V

I am not this Pedro Coderch, and that shit was either copied&pasted or plagiarized by one of you turds in there. How lame. ::)

As for my IP address, that can easily be falsified with a router. Scammers do this all the time. And how the hell would you know my IP anyway, Apenis? Did you hack into my account?

This is my last post here, since Ron send me a PM telling me that I cannot give addresses and ZIP codes here. Unlike what OneMoreFag said, I actually gave my address with too much information and not little.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

SUCKMYMUSCLE

are you saying you are a sword swallower
T

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace

SUCKMYMUSCLE

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Shut up you fucking lying disgusting pedophile.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Master Gracie: 

I first want to commend you on your school and the many successful fighters and bjj practitioners that have come out of your school.  Your father (R.I.P.) must be very proud of you. 

I am writing to confirm whether or not a person named "Pedro Coderch" ever received a purple belt directly from your late father in Brazil in or around 1995-1998.  He claims to have been a teen age bjj student directly under your father in Brazil. 

Personally I believe he is not telling the truth as his claimed age of 30 years old seems to make it impossible for this to have occurred. 

The link below is where he claimed bjj purple belt status as a teen and I ask that you please either confirm this or advise if he is not telling the truth as I believe. 

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=425331.0 

Thank you for your time and best of luck with your school and training. 

________________________ ____________

Never start something you can't finish dipshit. 

suckmymuscle

Master Gracie: 

I first want to commend you on your school and the many successful fighters and bjj practitioners that have come out of your school.  Your father (R.I.P.) must be very proud of you. 

I am writing to confirm whether or not a person named "Pedro Coderch" ever received a purple belt directly from your late father in Brazil in or around 1995-1998.  He claims to have been a teen age bjj student directly under your father in Brazil. 

Personally I believe he is not telling the truth as his claimed age of 30 years old seems to make it impossible for this to have occurred. 

The link below is where he claimed bjj purple belt status as a teen and I ask that you please either confirm this or advise if he is not telling the truth as I believe. 

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=425331.0 

Thank you for your time and best of luck with your school and training. 

________________________ ____________

Never start something you can't finish dipshit. 

I am not Pedro Coderch. Hope this helps.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
I work down at the Pizza Pit
And I drive an old Hyundai
I still live with my mom and dad
I'm 5 foot 3 and overweight
I'm a scifi fanatic
A mild asthmatic
And I've never been to second base
But there's whole 創other me
That you need to see
Go checkout MySpace

'Cause online I'm out in Hollywood
I'm 6 foot 5 and I look damn good
I drive a Maserati
I'm a black-belt in karate
And I love a good glass of wine
It turns girls on that I知 mysterious
I tell them I don't want nothing serious
'Cause even on a slow day
I could have a three way
Chat with two women at one time
I知 so much cooler online
So much cooler online

When I get home I kiss my mom
And she fixes me a snack
And I head down to my basement bedroom
And fire up my mac
In real life the only time I致e ever even been to L.A
Is when I got the chance with the marching band
To play tuba in the Rose Parade

Online I live in Malibu
I pose for Calvin Klein, I've been in GQ
I'm single and I'm rich
And I've got a set of six pack abs that would blow your mind
It turns girls on that I知 mysterious
I tell them I don't want nothing serious
'Cause even on a slow day
I could have a three way
I知 so much cooler online
Yeah, I'm cooler online

When you got my kind of stats
It痴 hard to get a date
Let alone a real girlfriend
But I grow another foot and I lose a bunch of weight
Every time I login

I知 out in Hollywood
I知 6 foot 5 and I look damn good
Even on a slow day
I could have a three way
I知 so much cooler online
Yeah, I知 cooler online
I知 so much cooler online
Yeah, I知 cooler online

Yeah, I知 cooler online

Yeah, I値l see ya online

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Well he certainly will remember any bjj teen prodigies from that time and advise accordingly. 

bigmc

• Getbig V
suckmymuscle the liar

suckmymuscle the twink

suckmymuscle the pedo

suckmymuscle the laughing stock
T

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Pedro,

Just stop.  Are you going to force my hand again?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quitキter : a person can't finish a task

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Don't worry with your 'own personal router' you should be safe douche bag....

Nicorulez, you are a 110 lbs, pencil-necked geek doctor who believes that this makes you an authority...on an internet board. Your reply shows the unwitty nerd you are:it was not sarcastic, or glib, or creative. Funny how you say there's nothing to consider on my posts, taking into consideration that, when you first registered here, newbie, you posted a reply agreeing with a very long post I made on a political topic. Go figure! ::) By the way, I'm a member of Mensa, Intertel and Triple Nine Societies, and I'll be glad to stack my I.Q against yours any day of the week. I am extremely intelligent and confident about it; exactly the reason I don't need to flaunt it, to impress others, like you do...on an internet board. By the way, there are many stupid doctors:every year, hundreds of people die due to medical mistakes. Doctors make lots of money by the standards of the Average Man, but they are far from being rich people. You think I'm poor, Nicorulez? Well, I'm poor enough to have my own personal router installed in my computer, which allows me to see, among other things, IP adresses. I'm seeing yours right now. Let's see if you're smart enough to take a hint... ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

OMRB - share some IP's for us please?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B

SUCKMYMUSCLE

right, it was an elaborate scam six years in the making  ::)

we know you will never admit it, but we don't need you to, thees is so much info it's beyond a shadow of a doubt...BYE, you will not be missed. and i hope people are reporting you to the proper authorities as well, you are a sick person, and a danger to children

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
Maybe the most comprehensive Getbig owning. Surgical almost.

This was a clinical, tactical owning if i ever saw one..

Pedro Cockrich won't recover

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
How many 6'5 genius level iq latino's do you guess are currently running around Brazil, very rare commodity indeed.

Knock a foot off of the height and a 100 points off of the iq and we are getting somewhere.
Trans Milkshake.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
right, it was an elaborate scam six years in the making  ::)

Are you saying you also don't believe that mom and pop moved into the neighborhood to establish trust for 48 years and then ran off w/Jerry's shoes?
R

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Whatever his real name is, either Pedro or not, he needs to change it and never log onto the internet again after eating a turd this big.

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
once ta gets his teeth into someone they are fucked

You can say whatever you want about TA..But he's persistent as fuck, and once he sets his mind on something watch out.

He's been part of some of the greatest ownings in getbig history. 8)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Are you saying you also don't believe that mom and pop moved into the neighborhood to establish trust for 48 years and then ran off w/Jerry's shoes?

HAHAHAaaa  ;D

The Ugly

• Getbig V
How did you guys learn his name?

Army of One

• Getbig V
Can someone write some cliff notes of this pedo/gay thing, this thread seems to have exploded 30 pages since i last checked

bradistani

• Getbig V
poor sucky.. stick a fork in him, he's done !!

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Hmmm.....you seem to have lost some of that superiority complex.

I wonder why?   ;D

Chickenfucker!!!!!!!

Army of One

• Getbig V
Vote for Pedro!!!........................ .......oh wait....  ;D