Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 848011 times)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Stop trolling this thread you fool and come over to the pol board where your lies and bs gets destroyed sighing literally seconds. 
!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

seriously dude,what about forwarding this thread to melao family and friends?

I am reviewing a few different things first.   I have to be 100000000 percent sure before doing that.

TWISTER

• Getbig II

I am reviewing a few different things first.   I have to be 100000000 percent sure before doing that.

cmon you know hindemburg melao=pedro=smm. . . why wait?

Anyway,you guys did a great job on this one,congrats!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
cmon you know hindemburg melao=pedro=smm. . . why wait?

Anyway,you guys did a great job on this one,congrats!

chaos already emailed this pedo directly and silence.   

He has a Facebook page w a half naked pic but he won't friend anyone at this point.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

?v=73GXqp3l2zw&page=1

Alright this pedo monster has an obsession with some character "grubby" or whatever that is.   It's all over the web.

hey SMM - have your lawyer call me you sick fuck!

Otis B Driftwood

• Getbig II
  • Verbal Skullcrusher
Repost that funny one about me you made a while back!

Ha! Per your request.

wow has this thread de-railed. The purpose was for Adam the elven ear toting troglodyte to post a recent picture to counter no ones. Instead this limp wristed cock ottoman blows the dust off his 1995 collection of photos and scans them into getbig. Then out of nowhere the handicapped school bus pulls up and as soon as the ramp is lowered tbombz peddles his tricycle furiously to get into the action. For some reason tbombz is trying to mash that Bonk sized head of his into this discussion by showing off photos of him looking like he should be wearing leather chaps and getting cornholed in the gloryhole stall of Manhattans premier Bear Club called "FUR". Adonis, upload a photo with a time stamp, nobody gives a fuck about your tullip garden or petrified wood collection.

Mjolnir

• Getbig III
Let's stop trying to be cute and keep this thread in focus.

We have much to do and Adonis has yet to drop the big one.

"1"

So do you know what the "big one" is yet?  I think we should get it over with as Pedro is just going to deny it all anyway, threaten to sue the internet and we go on for another 100 pages!  As soon as we are done with your bitch I would like to see Ubermann attacked with the same veracity because I think he's really hiding something behind his internet persona, probably nothing like Sucky but there's something there.  After that Apply85 the wannabe professor who thinks he knows everything there is about social power but really wants to suck GH15's E Penis.

subseven

• Getbig II
You Guys Sure What You Do to SuckMyMuscle is LEGAL?
« Reply #3457 on: May 16, 2012, 09:20:59 PM »
Does the 100+ page thread on SuckMyMuscle vs OneMoreRep saga not constitute invasion of privacy -assuming that you guys were able to dig up his real name?

My understanding is invasion of privacy is a valid claim where one can reasonably accept privacy. In my opinion, a site such as GetBig definitely fits the description of a realm where one can reasonably expect privacy, and by revealing the real name behind the SMM character, you guys are invading such privacy I think.

The fact that you only used google, doesn't constitute a vaild defense. By using some complex network analysis of public domain data, one can reveal a lot of things about an individual. The fact that the input into an analysis is in the public domain does then not constitute a valid defense, if a person's privacy is invaded where such privacy was to be expected.

Correct me if I am wrong, but even without the pedophilia issue, SMM has a valid claim on the basis of invasion of privacy alone.

Marshdogg

• Getbig II
  • You look like a bag of smashed anuses. Backsmash!
Re: You Guys Sure What You Do to SuckMyMuscle is LEGAL?
« Reply #3458 on: May 16, 2012, 09:24:33 PM »
Does the 100+ page thread on SuckMyMuscle vs OneMoreRep saga not constitute invasion of privacy -assuming that you guys were able to dig up his real name?

My understanding is invasion of privacy is a valid claim where one can reasonably accept privacy. In my opinion, a site such as GetBig definitely fits the description of a realm where one can reasonably expect privacy, and by revealing the real name behind the SMM character, you guys are invading such privacy I think.

The fact that you only used google, doesn't constitute a vaild defense. By using some complex network analysis of public domain data, one can reveal a lot of things about an individual. The fact that the input into an analysis is in the public domain does then not constitute a valid defense, if a person's privacy is invaded where such privacy was to be expected.

Correct me if I am wrong, but even without the pedophilia issue, SMM has a valid claim on the basis of invasion of privacy alone.

Hi SMM & his lawyer  ::)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #3459 on: May 16, 2012, 09:25:21 PM »
My lawyer will contact your lawyer regarding the legality of both our lawyers.
a

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #3460 on: May 16, 2012, 09:26:52 PM »

And what are you gonna do about it pedro?

Pedro, you are close of being the biggest head case on here, and God knows there's a tough competition. Congrats, I guess.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #3461 on: May 16, 2012, 09:36:46 PM »

Bro really? this is such a lost cause, the guy has threaten 100's to death and has made a billion outragous claims including 1 to be LT Colonel, their is way more dirt on him then everyone that participated combined, smm has absolutely NO LEVERAGE WITHOUT INCRIMANATING HIMSELF

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #3462 on: May 16, 2012, 09:41:51 PM »
suck your muscle?  what muscle?!

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #3463 on: May 16, 2012, 09:47:10 PM »
Are you sure what you are doing, not what you do... Nice try Pedro.

subseven

• Getbig II
« Reply #3464 on: May 16, 2012, 09:50:45 PM »
Bro really? this is such a lost cause, the guy has threaten 100's to death and has made a billion outragous claims including 1 to be LT Colonel, their is way more dirt on him then everyone that participated combined, smm has absolutely NO LEVERAGE WITHOUT INCRIMANATING HIMSELF

Correct, he may be sued in the process as well and some of what he did is also possibly illegal.
I am asking a legal question, however.
Do the actions engaged in that very long thread not constitute an invasion of privacy.

All others, relax guys hahhahaa
just a simple question, no need to act tough and rough here
if you have legal knowledge, answer; if not, leave it to those who possess such knoweldge

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #3465 on: May 16, 2012, 09:56:35 PM »
Correct, he may be sued in the process as well and some of what he did is also possibly illegal.
Do the actions engaged in that very long thread not constitute an invasion of privacy.

if you have legal knowledge, answer; if not, leave it to those who possess such knoweldge
you know the way you express yourself is the same whatever the gimmick you re using, right  "genius"?

Marshdogg

• Getbig II
  • You look like a bag of smashed anuses. Backsmash!
« Reply #3466 on: May 16, 2012, 10:02:36 PM »

Hahah the likelihood that a concerned citizen (i.e you) would post this out of morbid curiousity is slim to nil.

Get the fuck out of here Pedro. You greaseball, pseudo-intellectual, verified paedophile, favela-dwelling autistic. You make Idi Amin look like Mark Zuckerberg in terms of your interpersonal warmth. Go fuck a bowl of paella.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #3467 on: May 16, 2012, 10:12:48 PM »

Bro this is such a tangled mess even if there was something that constituted a charge the best prosecutors in the world wouldn't be able to get a conviction, to much info flying around originally provided by him in one way or another so my answere is NO.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #3468 on: May 16, 2012, 10:22:21 PM »
Lulz.

How could this be invasion of privacy? Everything in that thread comes from open source material. People simply connected the dots. Also, while it's been assumed that Suck is Pedro, who in turn is Himdenberg, it actually hasn't been confirmed by Suck. So who will be officially filing suit?

TWISTER

• Getbig II
chaos already emailed this pedo directly and silence.   

He has a Facebook page w a half naked pic but he won't friend anyone at this point.

that's why you guys should try to contact his family and friends and let them know about this.

bigjim

• Getbig III
« Reply #3470 on: May 16, 2012, 10:39:52 PM »

Its the internet. Fuck him. People who want to come on furums and talk shit when they are exposed they are exposed. Grow a spine. Meow.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
He even went as low as to mention girls age 11,the sick bastard.

I know. I mean, seriously now, that's just not right. My gf's little cousin is 13 and if any paedophile such as SMM comes close to her ... I probably go to prison. It's a fucking child! What goes through this people's heads are disturbing. I wonder if they find themselves disturbing?

Lurker79

• Getbig III
« Reply #3472 on: May 17, 2012, 01:46:59 AM »
Any supposed "legal" standing SMM thinks he has in terms of a lawsuit would be laughed out of the room the minute his "lawyer" read the owning thread. All 33333888866 and Adonis are doing are reposting stuff HE wrote. Chicken fucking, numerous references to attraction to underage girls, not to mention his typical bullshit internet persona that he crafted over the past 8 years.

mik1111

• Getbig III
http://www.sigmasociety.com/old/Lloyd_Petri.html

Can someone make sense of this?   
I think that is a test made by a loyd petri....
the sigma test is something else

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #3474 on: May 17, 2012, 02:45:29 AM »
When you claim to be a LT Colonel, you are going to get some fucken serious investigation thrown your way, that isn't even a funny claim, talk about pissing off the wrong people.