Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 854237 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
I FUCKING GOT THIS BITCH!!!!!

He posts under a name Sub7 at the below site. 

________________________ ________________________ ___

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/exercise-science/37450-acit-revolutionary-training-post417640.html#post417640

Dear Fellow Posters,

The Web Site for Accelerated Inroad Training or simply ACIT is now ready for your review. As the co-developer of the technique, I believe that this is a truly revolutionary method of resistance training and definitely worth taking a look at. As the name implies, ACIT is a means of achieving a tremendous degree of inroading and intensity in an incredibly short period of time and will therefore give the trainee a chance to work very hard with much less risk of overtraining.

please check it out at www.acit-training.com

As you will notice, the site is entirely non-commercial. We offer absolutely nothing for sale, are not hoping to generate revenue via advertising or cross-linking and are only trying to foster intelligent discussion as well as help develop a means that will bring us all a step closer to the greater muscle mass we are looking for.

I would like to thank you for your time in advance and am looking forward to hearing your opinions.

Best regards,

________________________ ______________

GO TO HIS SITE AND GUESS WHAT ?   ? ? ? ?

http://www.acit-training.com

Site has been taken down!!!

HICKSON

• Getbig IV
  • Bunch of slack-jaw fagg0ts round here.
Re: SMM owning - over rated?
« Reply #3551 on: May 17, 2012, 08:57:44 AM »
easy

question - you are walking down the sidewalk when you see an alsatian walking towards you do you

a) walk round it avoiding eye contact

b) walk towards it striding purposefully forcing it to move aside

c) supermanpunch it on the spine snapping the poor dog in half then walk into the nearest gym and bench 600lbs for reps

if you answered c you are clearly smm

haha... I'm dumb, whats alsatian?
Giving 110%

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: You Guys Sure What You Do to SuckMyMuscle is LEGAL?
« Reply #3552 on: May 17, 2012, 09:08:33 AM »
Can't believe dude was a pedophile too.  Sick sick man

Well you can't spell pedophile without pedro

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Dear Fellow Posters,

The Web Site for Accelerated Inroad Training or simply ACIT is now ready for your review. As the co-developer of the technique, I believe that this is a revolutionary method of resistance training and definitely worth taking a look at. As the name implies, ACIT is a means of achieving a tremendous degree of inroading and intensity in an incredibly short period of time and will therefore give the trainee a chance to work very hard with much less risk of overtraining.

please check it out at www.acit-training.com

As you will notice, the site is entirely non-commercial. We offer absolutely nothing for sale, are not hoping to generate revenue via advertising or cross-linking and are only trying to foster intelligent discussion as well as help develop a means that will bring us all a step closer to the greater muscle mass we are looking for.

Further, it is not our intention to compete or prove superiority to HIT, HST or any other method. As experience clearly shows, no method works for all the trainees all the time, no matter how much scientific backing it has. Therefore, we are keeping our expectations realistic and hope that ACIT will prove to be a useful addition to the thinking lifter's arsenal as a potent mass builder.

I would like to thank you for your time in advance and am looking forward to hearing your opinions.

Best regards,

Hunkar Ozyasar

http://thinkmuscle.com/forum/showthread.php?13571-A-New-and-Unique-Training-Method-is-Here&p=30358#post30358

________________________ ________________________ ___________________

hhhhmmmmm????????

w8m8

« Reply #3554 on: May 17, 2012, 09:27:25 AM »
The premise is in the opening post. Please read that one.

Privacy is a concept that applies where one can reasonably expect privacy. When posting on a forum, one can reasonably expect privacy, which is being violated here.

I am not a lawyer, but have some understanding of law and in my view there is an invasion of his privacy.

I did read it mongol .. I quoted it in my 1st response to you .. this will be my last

Privacy depends on what information you release on your own .. his trail was followed that's all

he has already flip-flopped between he is not Pedro Coderch and he is going to sue because his privacy has been invaded

so if he is not Pedro .. there is no privacy invaded .. and if he IS PEDRO he left his info online to find so he never had privacy .. get it ?

you just want a thread with your name on it to bask in glory .. just stop already because you look more and more like sucky with every post you make

This is typical sucky isn't it? Telling people to the end they are dumb and do not understand :)

yes .. ffs it's mental

its a fuck wit ruuning a gimmick made to look like its smm

pretty fucking retarded

christonabendybus it's like the twilight zone

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
roadcast Yourself. - YouTube
www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=HO8Ot10hIiA&page=3

PCoderch 4 years ago. Vote Up Vote Down Reply ...... yeah, i just like screwing with people on youtube and bullshido and the like. Sorry. I'm a little juvenile ...

Ha ha ha - the bitch deleted his post

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
I thought I'd provoke him a little and see what happens:

Still in epic denial, LMFAO!!

you couldn't have pushed him to send you a better reply...the reply of someone who has a low to average IQ when he says something like this to you, DK:

"and the picture he posted is not of me but of a famous man who is actually in the Guiness Book of World Records. I wish I were him."

Defending HMjr even when he didn't have to, all the way to the end! Put yourselves in a position where your picture has been posted and owned for 2 weeks straight - what would you say? Of course, firstly, that it "isn't you" but then you would remind people a little of how good "he" is...
"he is a FAMOUS man!"
"He is in the Guiness book of records!"
 .....AND! "he is so damn good....THAT I WISH I WAS HIM!"
..."but its not me, i'm just saying I wish I was him"

lol

the level of planning in this reply is that of a person who is DUMB!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #3557 on: May 17, 2012, 09:37:07 AM »
"subseven" oh brother, must refer to the number of seconds he takes to suck a cock off.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3558 on: May 17, 2012, 09:40:14 AM »
"subseven" oh brother, must refer to the number of seconds he takes to suck a cock off.

By using this gimmick , he just opened up a flood gate of new material he littered all over the web and he knows it. 

Hey genius - if you are so damn smart - why do you keep tripping over your feet like this? 

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
you couldn't have pushed him to send you a better reply...the reply of someone who has a low to average IQ when he says something like this to you, DK:

"and the picture he posted is not of me but of a famous man who is actually in the Guiness Book of World Records. I wish I were him."

Defending HMjr even when he didn't have to, all the way to the end! Put yourselves in a position where your picture has been posted and owned for 2 weeks straight - what would you say? Of course, firstly, that it "isn't you" but then you would remind people a little of how good "he" is...
"he is a FAMOUS man!"
"He is in the Guiness book of records!"
 .....AND! "he is so damn good....THAT I WISH I WAS HIM!"
..."but its not me, i'm just saying I wish I was him"

lol

the level of planning in this reply is that of a person who is DUMB!

Agreed.

He simply further incriminated himself with such a reply.

"1"

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #3560 on: May 17, 2012, 09:43:48 AM »
The premise is in the opening post. Please read that one.
Privacy is a concept that applies where one can reasonably expect privacy. When posting on a forum, one can reasonably expect privacy, which is being violated here.

Moronic train of thought. Everything posted comes from open forums where you post expecting your thoughts to be read and commented on by thousands of anonymous people. Now explain to me where there is an expectation of privacy in that?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #3561 on: May 17, 2012, 09:45:30 AM »

Moronic train of thought. Everything posted comes from open forums where you post expecting your thoughts to be read and commented on by thousands of anonymous people. Now explain to me where there is an expectation of privacy in that?

SMM is trying to claw his way out of this, by any means necessary.

"1"

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
.. and he is starting to let loose on his "Thoth" account.

in reply to someone who mentions how he hates men that beat women, "Thoth" AKA SMM says:

Why?  Why does it piss you off when a guy hits a girl?

.. and then i am suddenly reminded of a women hating website that SMM / Pedro "the Pedo" Cockroach, created.

Your Average GymRat

I'm not impressed with OneMoreRep
« Reply #3563 on: May 17, 2012, 09:46:58 AM »
In fact I think he's a punk. Just sayin'.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #3564 on: May 17, 2012, 09:50:14 AM »
I know, it's just so fun to watch.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #3565 on: May 17, 2012, 09:50:56 AM »
Is there really even a slight possibility that claiming to be 'lt colonel' on internet would lead into anything ???

I have very hard hard time to believe that anybody would be interested... not even in USA.

Are you crazy? Impersonating an officer is a very, very serious offence, people have gone to jail for impersonaing a police officer, a LT Colonel would be 100 times worst, especially in the US, an LT Colonel is a powerful rank, very stupid thing to do.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
Re: I'm not impressed with OneMoreRep
« Reply #3566 on: May 17, 2012, 09:51:25 AM »
YAGR has very high standards.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
Yes "Thoth" is a clear parachute account for SMM.  "subseven" is suspected of being his gimmick as well.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Yes "Thoth" is a clear parachute account for SMM.  "subseven" is suspected of being his gimmick as well.

Its clear as day subseven is SMM - not even an issue.

He is activating his old gimmick accounts.  Watch how many start popping up. 

"HICKSON" is also a gimmick of his. 

bladerunner

• Getbig II
what a truly sad sad life this guy has..he s dying to come back to a site where he s just been destroyed, ridiculed and turned into a pathetic joke..this pedo chicken-fucker has no shame.
how can he really think his gimmicks wont be revealed??  ???

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
Each one of his gimmicks lasts about three or four posts until it pulls out a SMM-style multi-paragraph vitriolic rant.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #3571 on: May 17, 2012, 10:15:47 AM »
the thread title is grammatically incorrect

typical confusion with tenses of a non-English speaker
"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Each one of his gimmicks lasts about three or four posts until it pulls out a SMM-style multi-paragraph vitriolic rant.

The best part is that the gimmicks each reveal something more that opens even more flood gates all over the web w the trash he has dumped everywhere. 

Chris Hansen is getting a call soon enough.   

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #3573 on: May 17, 2012, 10:32:39 AM »
The fact that you keep on posting makes it so much more painful and enjoyable at the same time

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
pederast/pedophile, pretty much the same.

The distinction i made is not pretty much the same at all. In fact it's completely different.

Everyone on here has said all sorts of outlandish shit at some point, it's what makes getbig fun. He basicallly destroyed himself with the sheer scope of some of his claims and his completely off the wall persona. Obviously of which far more inconsistencies transpired latterly.
Trans Milkshake.