Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 848214 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: So I Am Hindemburg Melão Jr?
« Reply #3850 on: May 18, 2012, 08:28:35 PM »
 LOL, meltdown. I never claimed to have met you in real life, dumby. I said I am "probably" taller and better-looking than you, which is why you are so obsessed with me. great reading comprehension there.

And I am pretty confident that I am better than you in every way. People who are secure in their value do not act as defensive as you.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

being 6 7 and 300 very few people on earth are taller than you. 

LOL.   

Bro - you know what I have found that you have polluted the Internet with.   Stop now and go away gracefully while you can.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #3851 on: May 18, 2012, 08:31:07 PM »
 DK, I must confess something, bro: I think I am superior to you in every way. Not only am I much(and I must emphasize the "much") smarter than you, but in real life I am also more affluent, posses a greater stature and am better-looking than you, too.

The really amazing thing is that I truly am superior to you in every way, but it is simply not important to me like but it is obviously important to you. Case in point: if you truly thought you were better than me, you wouldn't stalk me across the boards like you do. You do because I own your mind, and deep down you suspect all the things I claim about myself are true and that you are inferior to me. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I'm absolutely certain that there are at least 50 guys on Getbig with significantly higher IQs than you.

Without google and cut & paste, you're basically a non-functioning social retard.

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3852 on: May 18, 2012, 08:32:18 PM »
  Look all the girls teaming up against me. Girl power!!! Do you little shits take turns rimming each other's assholes too? No wonder, since your leader is a full-fledged f.a.g.g.o.t who actually likes to bend on all fours and let men plow his ass.

Seriously, STFU now. Just STFU you sons of bitches before I start getting really mad. I am ordering you little sons of bitches little shits to STFU now. You little SHITS should be thankful that I post in this board. Who the fuck do you think you are to talk to the great Suckmymuscle like this? You are nothing!!! STFU already. I am a god and a genius and you little shits should be thankful that I allow you to be around me and bask in my wisdom and superiority. Now STFU now!!!!!

SUCKMYMUSCLE

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #3853 on: May 18, 2012, 08:32:43 PM »
  Look all the girls teaming up against me. Girl power!!! Do you little shits take turns rimming each other's assholes too? No wonder, since your leader is a full-fledged f.a.g.g.o.t who actually likes to bend on all fours and let men plow his ass.

Seriously, STFU now. Just STFU you sons of bitches before I start getting really mad. I am ordering you little sons of bitches little shits to STFU now. You little SHITS should be thankful that I post in this board. Who the fuck do you think you are to talk to the great Suckmymuscle like this? You are nothing!!! STFU already. I am a god and a genius and you little shits should be thankful that I allow you to be around me and bask in my wisdom and superiority. Now STFU now!!!!!

SUCKMYMUSCLE

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #3854 on: May 18, 2012, 08:34:34 PM »
I still plan to sue Adonis(and I will), but since he refused to give me his real name and address, I will sue Ron first for him to give me Adonis' name and for not deleting all references to me. Hacking my account, misrepresentation of me and accusing me of pedophilia with a name that can be traced to me is not only serious defamation of character but also something that can cause me real problems in life. This Tuesday I met with a lawyer in California to plan the course of action.

*yawn*

The bottom line is that I truly am over 6'6 tall and I currently weight 269 lbs(last time I weighed myself). I truly am tall, very good-looking and rich. I never lied about any of those things. A lot of what I said was trolling, but this is not. I am just better than you guys. I know it is sad for you, but the bottom line is that you have to accept my overall superiority.

Let's run the above sentence through the bullshit decoder:

Quote from: suckmymuscle
The bottom line is I'm a little on the short side - 5'8" or so, and I currently weight 269 lbs (I last weighed myself 3 years ago and I've since gone up 4" in waist size). I truly am not tall, very good-looking or rich, and it would be a lie to say otherwise. A lot of what I said was trolling, but this is not. I just want to feel cool and escape my reality. I know it's a sad existence and the bottom line is that I have to accept myself with all my flaws.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3855 on: May 18, 2012, 08:36:22 PM »
SMM please have your lawyer pm me. 

Have a ton of stuff on you your lawyer will be interested in before filing a claim that will be provided in discovery that you probably don't want out there. 

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #3856 on: May 18, 2012, 08:36:33 PM »
Heidi Melão wants this thread deleted. He's doing his best to get people to attack him hoping Ron will delete the thread.  Board connection got clogged up temporarily.

fowl play Heidi? :D

suckmymuscle

« Reply #3857 on: May 18, 2012, 08:43:32 PM »
You've never seen me or talked to me in real life and know what I look like?

You're mentally handicapped, I'd feel sorry for you if you weren't such a retarded chicken fucking pedophile freak.

LOL, meltdown! I have never claimed to have met you in real life, dumby. I said that I "probably" am taller and better-looking than you in real life. Great reading comprehension.

And the reason why I am confident that I am superior to you in every way is because of your defensive attitude. People who are confident in their capabilities do not feel the need to stalk others trying to prove them wrong like you do to me. This proves to me that I own your mind and that you know you are inferior to me. ;)

SUCKIMYMUSCLE

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3858 on: May 18, 2012, 08:44:03 PM »
Why is SMM melting down like an ice cream cone in the desert if he isn't himdemberg ?

suckmymuscle

« Reply #3859 on: May 18, 2012, 08:49:21 PM »

Hey idiot - tell me how a Cornell law grad who advised justice Stevens does not even grasp basic legal concepts that you need to have sustained actual damages before having standing to file an actual claim in civil court?  

Who said I haven't sustained damage in real life you dumb baboon?

And FYI commeting on underage girls do not constitute a pedophile act. A pedophile act is posting pictures of naked underage girls or having sex with them. I never did either.

So much for your law degree. I think your parents deserve a refund from the university you attended, because with your intelligence I doubt you went to university on a scholarship. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3860 on: May 18, 2012, 08:51:05 PM »
 LOL, meltdown! I have never claimed to have met you in real life, dumby. I said that I "probably" am taller and better-looking than you in real life. Great reading comprehension.

And the reason why I am confident that I am superior to you in every way is because of your defensive attitude. People who are confident in their capabilities do not feel the need to stalk others trying to prove them wrong like you do to me. This proves to me that I own your mind and that you know you are inferior to me. ;)

SUCKIMYMUSCLE

Seek help. 

Just own up to your many issues, promise to improve as a poster, stop attacking everyone, and maybe you can redeem yourself. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3861 on: May 18, 2012, 08:54:42 PM »
 Who said I haven't sustained damage in real life you dumb baboon?

And FYI commeting on underage girls do not constitute a pedophile act. A pedophile act is posting pictures of naked underage girls or having sex with them. I never did either.

So much for your law degree. I think your parents deserve a refund from the university you attended, because with your intelligence I doubt you went to university on a scholarship. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

since you yourself claim to be neither himdeng melao or anyone else by name posted on this site, it is impossible for you to prove actual damages as a matter of fact. 

But go drop 25k w a lawyer moron, it will be just at comical as the nearly 30k you dropped for a fake Japanese sword you sought medication over. 

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #3862 on: May 18, 2012, 08:55:13 PM »

SUCKIMYMUSCLE

Your ability to read is under-par.

I never claimed that you have met me, the point is that there is no fucking way in the world that you can know, and now you crawl back and say that you are "probably" better looking than me, LMFAO!!

I am having a great time here, you look more retarded with every post, yet your mental disease keeps you from accpeting this.

I am not defensive at all, YOU are the little bitch that is crawling, re-wording your posts and trying to look smart at all costs, a little chicken fucking retarded pedophile that has lost his whole made-up life in a week.  

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #3863 on: May 18, 2012, 08:58:33 PM »
hahahahhahahahahhahahahha
a

bladerunner

• Getbig II
« Reply #3864 on: May 18, 2012, 08:58:53 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3865 on: May 18, 2012, 08:59:49 PM »
hahahahhahahahahhahahahha

Dude is a delta force LT col.   Careful bro! 

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #3866 on: May 18, 2012, 09:01:49 PM »
Hey SMM,

I know you're a handsome billionaire and shit, why don't you just come over to Tokyo and we grab some sushi together?

I don't want to fight you like OMR, I don't think I can win against a 300lbs 6'7 Ex-Delta Force anyways.

Let's grab some Sushi and a beer, how's that?

Chat a little about gorillas and bears and stuff.

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3867 on: May 18, 2012, 09:02:13 PM »

SUCKIMYMUSCLE

your defeat is obvious. you are doing all you can now.
you are so dumb it hurts. what you actually said before you try to edit...

DK, I must confess something, bro: I think I am superior to you in every way. Not only am I much(and I must emphasize the "much") smarter than you, but in real life I am also more affluent, posses a greater stature and am better-looking than you, too.

The really amazing thing is that I truly am superior to you in every way, but it is simply not important to me like but it is obviously important to you. Case in point: if you truly thought you were better than me, you wouldn't stalk me across the boards like you do. You do because I own your mind, and deep down you suspect all the things I claim about myself are true and that you are inferior to me. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3868 on: May 18, 2012, 09:05:36 PM »

The problem for this pedo chicken molestor is that he has told so may lies he can't keep them straight.

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3869 on: May 18, 2012, 09:06:25 PM »
 I said that I "probably" am taller and better-looking than you in real life. Great reading comprehension.

SUCKIMYMUSCLE

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #3870 on: May 18, 2012, 09:22:08 PM »

and he tells me that I am defensive, LOL!!

Quite the delusional fruitcake.

Next thing he will come up and say that he probably believes that eventually he may be more intelligent than me.

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3871 on: May 18, 2012, 09:25:26 PM »
I have no idea as to who you really are... But I certainly do know that you're a fa99ot.

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3872 on: May 18, 2012, 09:32:22 PM »
Suckmymuscle's definition of gay is having blown three thousand men. Turns out he's been gay since age 12.

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3873 on: May 18, 2012, 11:16:39 PM »
I've had no time to read the whole thread but all I know so far is SMM is a true pedo. If this is the case people who are saying this should copy and paste the evidence onto microsoft word. The evidence must be then printed and presented to not only his parents but also his surrounding neighbours of where he lives, I think a 10mile radius to every address in that specific area. Im just saying if thats the case.

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace