Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
July 29, 2014, 12:11:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 155 156 [157] 158 159 ... 175   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 174014 times)
DK II
Getbig V

Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163

View Profile
« Reply #3900 on: May 18, 2012, 08:55:13 PM »

LOL, meltdown! I have never claimed to have met you in real life, dumby. I said that I "probably" am taller and better-looking than you in real life. Great reading comprehension.

And the reason why I am confident that I am superior to you in every way is because of your defensive attitude. People who are confident in their capabilities do not feel the need to stalk others trying to prove them wrong like you do to me. This proves to me that I own your mind and that you know you are inferior to me. Wink

SUCKIMYMUSCLE

Your ability to read is under-par.

I never claimed that you have met me, the point is that there is no fucking way in the world that you can know, and now you crawl back and say that you are "probably" better looking than me, LMFAO!!

I am having a great time here, you look more retarded with every post, yet your mental disease keeps you from accpeting this.

I am not defensive at all, YOU are the little bitch that is crawling, re-wording your posts and trying to look smart at all costs, a little chicken fucking retarded pedophile that has lost his whole made-up life in a week.  
Report to moderator   Logged

tommywishbone
Competitors II
Getbig V

Biscuit

View Profile
« Reply #3901 on: May 18, 2012, 08:58:33 PM »

hahahahhahahahahhahahahha

* hahahahahaha.jpg (61.58 KB, 720x576 - viewed 1367 times.)

* hahahahaha4.jpg (47.53 KB, 454x703 - viewed 399 times.)

P
bladerunner
Getbig II

View Profile
« Reply #3902 on: May 18, 2012, 08:58:53 PM »

Look all the girls teaming up against me. Girl power!!! Do you little shits take turns rimming each other's assholes too? No wonder, since your leader is a full-fledged f.a.g.g.o.t who actually likes to bend on all fours and let men plow his ass.

Seriously, STFU now. Just STFU you sons of bitches before I start getting really mad. I am ordering you little sons of bitches little shits to STFU now. You little SHITS should be thankful that I post in this board. Who the fuck do you think you are to talk to the great Suckmymuscle like this? You are nothing!!! STFU already. I am a god and a genius and you little shits should be thankful that I allow you to be around me and bask in my wisdom and superiority. Now STFU now!!!!!

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

Doesnt lie about lifting.

View Profile
« Reply #3903 on: May 18, 2012, 08:59:49 PM »

hahahahhahahahahhahahahh a

Dude is a delta force LT col.   Careful bro! 
DK II
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #3904 on: May 18, 2012, 09:01:49 PM »

Hey SMM,

I know you're a handsome billionaire and shit, why don't you just come over to Tokyo and we grab some sushi together?

I don't want to fight you like OMR, I don't think I can win against a 300lbs 6'7 Ex-Delta Force anyways.

Let's grab some Sushi and a beer, how's that?

Chat a little about gorillas and bears and stuff.

Secret Stack
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #3905 on: May 18, 2012, 09:02:13 PM »

LOL, meltdown! I have never claimed to have met you in real life, dumby. I said that I "probably" am taller and better-looking than you in real life. Great reading comprehension.

And the reason why I am confident that I am superior to you in every way is because of your defensive attitude. People who are confident in their capabilities do not feel the need to stalk others trying to prove them wrong like you do to me. This proves to me that I own your mind and that you know you are inferior to me. Wink

SUCKIMYMUSCLE

your defeat is obvious. you are doing all you can now.
you are so dumb it hurts. what you actually said before you try to edit...

DK, I must confess something, bro: I think I am superior to you in every way. Not only am I much(and I must emphasize the "much") smarter than you, but in real life I am also more affluent, posses a greater stature and am better-looking than you, too.

The really amazing thing is that I truly am superior to you in every way, but it is simply not important to me like but it is obviously important to you. Case in point: if you truly thought you were better than me, you wouldn't stalk me across the boards like you do. You do because I own your mind, and deep down you suspect all the things I claim about myself are true and that you are inferior to me. Wink

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #3906 on: May 18, 2012, 09:05:36 PM »

The problem for this pedo chicken molestor is that he has told so may lies he can't keep them straight.
Secret Stack
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #3907 on: May 18, 2012, 09:06:25 PM »

I said that I "probably" am taller and better-looking than you in real life. Great reading comprehension.

SUCKIMYMUSCLE

DK II
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #3908 on: May 18, 2012, 09:22:08 PM »

and he tells me that I am defensive, LOL!!

Quite the delusional fruitcake.

Next thing he will come up and say that he probably believes that eventually he may be more intelligent than me.

99 Bananas
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #3909 on: May 18, 2012, 09:25:26 PM »

I have no idea as to who you really are... But I certainly do know that you're a fa99ot.
99 Bananas
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #3910 on: May 18, 2012, 09:32:22 PM »

Suckmymuscle's definition of gay is having blown three thousand men. Turns out he's been gay since age 12.
Theoak*
Getbig III

View Profile
« Reply #3911 on: May 18, 2012, 11:16:39 PM »

I've had no time to read the whole thread but all I know so far is SMM is a true pedo. If this is the case people who are saying this should copy and paste the evidence onto microsoft word. The evidence must be then printed and presented to not only his parents but also his surrounding neighbours of where he lives, I think a 10mile radius to every address in that specific area. Im just saying if thats the case.
Mitch
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #3912 on: May 18, 2012, 11:29:14 PM »

jwb
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #3913 on: May 18, 2012, 11:33:27 PM »

I've had no time to read the whole thread but all I know so far is SMM is a true pedo. If this is the case people who are saying this should copy and paste the evidence onto microsoft word. The evidence must be then printed and presented to not only his parents but also his surrounding neighbours of where he lives, I think a 10mile radius to every address in that specific area. Im just saying if thats the case.
I heard someone was planning to post flyers with his picture and details of his perversions around his hometown of Pindamonhangaba.
Lurker79
Getbig III

View Profile
« Reply #3914 on: May 19, 2012, 01:18:08 AM »

DK, I must confess something, bro: I think I am superior to you in every way. Not only am I much(and I must emphasize the "much") smarter than you, but in real life I am also more affluent, posses a greater stature and am better-looking than you, too.

The really amazing thing is that I truly am superior to you in every way, but it is simply not important to me like but it is obviously important to you. Case in point: if you truly thought you were better than me, you wouldn't stalk me across the boards like you do. You do because I own your mind, and deep down you suspect all the things I claim about myself are true and that you are inferior to me. Wink

SUCKMYMUSCLE

DK II
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #3915 on: May 19, 2012, 01:44:31 AM »

Hahaaha, no worries, he already paddled back and said "probably looks better than me."  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

TrueGrit
Getbig V

Big dude...all the way big dude.

View Profile
« Reply #3916 on: May 19, 2012, 02:29:01 AM »

Pure trollance.

O
Lurker79
Getbig III

View Profile
« Reply #3917 on: May 19, 2012, 02:42:24 AM »

Hahaaha, no worries, he already paddled back and said "probably looks better than me."  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Be careful, he speaks two languages (two!!!) and is huge...I think around 7 ft 8 and 450 lbs of gorilla muscle.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
suckmymuscle
« Reply #3918 on: May 19, 2012, 02:54:40 AM »

but you ARE a pedophile.

be honest with yourself and go for a therapy(bullet into head).

true adonis name is adam abeles.

ive looked that up, was very easy to find.

hope this helps.

but what you gonna do, sue for people exposing you as the pedophile you are?

LOL, another meltdown from a worthless little turd. Cheesy You sound like a hysterical queer. "Put bullet through head". Why should I do that? I am handsome, rich, intelligent and I love my life. I have fucked women you only see in magazines, and I will continue to do so for a very, very long, long time. My only source of sadness is knowing that one day, many decades from today, it will all end. Now go stick a tampoon up your mangina, you hysterical little shit. I would much rather put a bullet through your eye socket and asshole than one through my head.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle
« Reply #3919 on: May 19, 2012, 02:57:05 AM »

I can see that in the couple hours I left DK has made 3 posts directly and indirectly addressing me.

And then he claims I don't own his mind and that he desperately seeks revenge stalking me across threads like a lost puppy. Wink

SUCKMYMUSCLE
NordicNerd
Getbig III

View Profile
« Reply #3920 on: May 19, 2012, 03:43:55 AM »

This Hindemburg/SMM character is interesting. A world elite chess player, a world famous psychometrician, a top scientist, a record holding trader and one of the world's most intelligent men. But... it was all restricted to claims on his own web-site.

The Internet has created many such characters as Hindemburg. In Norway, the most famous is Anders Behring Breivik, who also has a self-proclaimed very high IQ, also being a successful businessman (bullshit) etc. We have many others as well. There are some common traits:

1. They never completed any higher formal education
2. They don't have girlfriends, or at least not lasting relationships
3. They are socially dysfunctional
4. They make up stories about themselves, focussing on high-status areas such as high IQs, physical beauty or power and wealth.
5. None of the stories match up with reality.

Isn't is interesting how the Internet have made it possible for these modern sufferers from megalomania to create an online persona and even gather a following? These closet homosexuals, with infinite amounts of self-hatred who construct fantasy images of themselves.

SMM/Hindemberg is one of these. Sad really. But GetBig is perhaps the worst place for such delusionites. I am amazed how the collective Getbig revealed the delusions, seeing through the smoke and mirrors constructed by a man such as Hindemburg Melao JR., a person who have fooled people for more than a decade with his bullshit claims. Getbig is truly a unique board!

NN

Moen
Getbig IV

Getbig!

View Profile
« Reply #3921 on: May 19, 2012, 03:46:38 AM »

You shared the link to the Baron's page instead of MŁnchausen-syndrome  Tongue

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M%C3%BCnchausen_syndrome
Moen
Getbig IV

Getbig!

View Profile
« Reply #3922 on: May 19, 2012, 03:48:33 AM »

MŁnchausen syndrome is not applicable to these guys' behaviors neither, I think you were looking for "megalomania".
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #3923 on: May 19, 2012, 04:03:02 AM »

1st page on google now.    No wonder he is melting down.

This Hindemburg/SMM character is interesting. A world elite chess player, a world famous psychometrician, a top scientist, a record holding trader and one of the world's most intelligent men. But... it was all restricted to claims on his own web-site.

The Internet has created many such characters as Hindemburg. In Norway, the most famous is Anders Behring Breivik, who also has a self-proclaimed very high IQ, also being a successful businessman (bullshit) etc. We have many others as well. There are some common traits:

1. They never completed any higher formal education
2. They don't have girlfriends, or at least not lasting relationships
3. They are socially dysfunctional
4. They make up stories about themselves, focussing on high-status areas such as high IQs, physical beauty or power and wealth.
5. None of the stories match up with reality.

Isn't is interesting how the Internet have made it possible for these modern sufferers of Baron von MŁnchausen syndrome http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baron_M%C3%BCnchhausen to create an online persona and even gather a following? These closet homosexuals, with infinite amounts of self-hatred who construct fantasy images of themselves.

SMM/Hindemberg is one of these. Sad really. But GetBig is perhaps the worst place for such delusionites. I am amazed how the collective Getbig revealed the delusions, seeing through the smoke and mirrors constructed by a man such as Hindemburg Melao JR., a person who have fooled people for more than a decade with his bullshit claims. Getbig is truly a unique board!

NN

Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #3924 on: May 19, 2012, 04:06:24 AM »

LOL, another meltdown from a worthless little turd. Cheesy You sound like a hysterical queer. "Put bullet through head". Why should I do that? I am handsome, rich, intelligent and I love my life. I have fucked women you only see in magazines, and I will continue to do so for a very, very long, long time. My only source of sadness is knowing that one day, many decades from today, it will all end. Now go stick a tampoon up your mangina, you hysterical little shit. I would much rather put a bullet through your eye socket and asshole than one through my head.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I'm sure your lawyer will appreciate these types of posts and the fact that you are opening all sorts of doors into what will be sought in the discovery process. 
Pages: 1 ... 155 156 [157] 158 159 ... 175   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!