Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 852462 times)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
I only watched the first minute of the film, is there any chicken-fucking involved?

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
H

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC

AVBG

Oops.. I thought I clicked on Arvila's "long road to compete.."  ;) :D

NordicNerd

• Getbig III

UZbMQ&index=1

He needs to be punched in the face!

NN

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
"In ten years, I should be in the Top 10 of Forbes'

As the Hindenburg investor Melon Jr plans to get the list of the world's richest.

Hindenburg Melon Jr is not a traditional investor. He does not have an MBA in finance, not studied business or economics in college, and even got a college degree.

What does he have?

An IQ of 177, one of the highest in Brazil - and will become one of the richest men on the planet. "I developed a system that generates investment of between 70% and 120% growth per year," says Melon Jr, who works in the financial market since 2005. "So I think I can be in the top 100 of Forbes in three years and, within a decade, set amidst the 10 richest in the world. "

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
"In ten years, I should be in the Top 10 of Forbes'

As the Hindenburg investor Melon Jr plans to get the list of the world's richest.

He is on his way  ;D

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
Let's bring back some memories of Himdenburg:

Deleted WikiPedia article: http://deletionpedia.dbatley.com/w/index.php?title=Hindemburg_Melão_Jr._(deleted_14_May_2008_at_0 2:20)

Best of the debate leading to deletion of the article:

The following discussion is an archived debate of the proposed deletion of the article below. ..

There was a contested prod for this article (the prod had been placed by User:DGG as "non-notable chess player and self-styled genius"). Lots of claims to notability in the text of the article but on closer inspection it does not seem to me that they hold up. 1)The high IQ societies stuff: the societies mentioned themselves are not notable. 2) Guinness records (longest checkmate in a blindfold match or something like that). Possibly notable, I am not sure. Does not seem to have received substantial mention or coverage anywhere else except for a mention in the Correspondense Chess News article mentioned in this WP entry. Still, could be the strongest claim to notability but I am not sure what to make of it. Guinness has a lot of weird and not notable stuff like people with the longest nose or whatever. 3) Possibly a notable chess player. Again, based on the sources presented, it does not quite look like that to me. The same Correspondense Chess News article mentions that his FIDE ranking is quite low, at 2164. He does not seem to hold a Grandmaster rank or even an International Master or a FIDE Master (at least I have not seen it mentioned anywhere). 4) There are a few more things in the entry like inventing some new IQ test and some kind of new university exam tests but these claims are thin on references and do not appear to be notable. GoogleNews (all dates) gives 2 hits[1]...

Delete :I do not often use the word vanity, but this is one of the times. We are not an extension of Guinness; and less than notable in a lot of things adds up to less than notable. That would be if everybody put the best face possible on their resume and added it up in some numerical fashion, as a ranking, but we mean having some notable accomplishment. DGG (talk) 14:06, 8 May 2008 (UTC)

Delete as per the nomination and DGG. I would regard even a FIDE Master, without more, as non-notable, and he's apparently not even that. Membership in Mensa and the like is surely non-notable. This is an article desperately in search of a reason for existing. 15:43, 8 May 2008 (UTC) Krakatoa (talk)

Delete His chess accomplishments are not notable. His FIDE rating is really low (lower than a lot of members of the Wikiproject Chess, for a start). He could become strong in correspondence chess one day, but it still has to be. The claim about "one of the best novelty" is just vanity. SyG (talk) 18:06, 8 May 2008 (UTC)
Delete Guiness stuff, non-notable and vanity —Preceding unsigned comment added by Tosqueira (talk • contribs) 18:58, 9 May 2008 (UTC)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Ice Pick Killer.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
He must be posting on other sites under a new name. 

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
Oh, and this pic has so much potential.  :D

what a swartrhy fuck

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
H

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
Good people of Getbig, let us not let this day slip by without noting that today marks the first anniversary of this momentous happening.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=425331.0

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
Good people of Getbig, let us not let this day slip by without noting that today marks the first anniversary of this momentous happening.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=425331.0
Hi Onemorerep!!!!!

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  OMR beat SMM just like 225 beat me and cswol this morning!

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
Hi Onemorerep!!!!!

Oracle, I'm starting to doubt your powers of clairvoyance and prognostication.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Kahn,

What did you think of last night's Game of Thrones episode?

"1"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
Oracle, I'm starting to doubt your powers of clairvoyance and prognostication.
No shit. Hahaha

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
Kahn,

What did you think of last night's Game of Thrones episode?

"1"
Does Kahn = Parker or Groink?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Does Kahn = Parker or Groink?

You must be insane to even consider Kahn to be one of Parker's or Groink's gimmicks. Have you seen the sheer level of sophistication in Kahn's posts? You can't fabricate such class..

Parker is Parker and Groink is Groink. Both of those men are distinguished in their approach to posting and have their rightful place here.

Kahn is on a whole 'nother dimension when it comes to his posts. The guy is a wordsmith and a true juggernaut of chicanery.

"1"

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
 Kahn is a damn great, and damn smart poster.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
You must be insane to even consider Kahn to be one of Parker's or Groink's gimmicks. Have you seen the sheer level of sophistication in Kahn's posts? You can't fabricate such class..

Parker is Parker and Groink is Groink. Both of those men are distinguished in their approach to posting and have their rightful place here.

Kahn is on a whole 'nother dimension when it comes to his posts. The guy is a wordsmith and a true juggernaut of chicanery.

"1"
;)

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
Kahn is in my top ten all time.

cephissus

• Getbig V
kahn is a top five poster, no doubt about it