Author Topic: Need advice - could you have sex with a flat out ugly woman?  (Read 15112 times)

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
Re: Need advice - could you have sex with a flat out ugly woman?
« Reply #75 on: May 27, 2012, 08:58:57 AM »
this thread reminds me of an old line

"I never slept with an ugly woman, but I did wake up next to many ugly women"

something like that

Good one! ;D

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #76 on: May 28, 2012, 12:06:48 AM »
would you even be able to perform?

I don't know if i could keep a boner if some ugly dog with no teeth was sucking my dick...i would be repulsed and want to punch her in the face for being so goddamned ugly.

lol but think of all the pussy I'll get once I get 3d delts on 10iu gh and living for nothing. :D  realize most of Us normal getbiggers dont have a 9/10 with huge jugs to cook our meals and take our cock  everynight groink :D fuck you

l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #77 on: May 28, 2012, 12:08:43 AM »
 anyways update on the situation- I went by her house  to talk with her and say hi and she wasn't there ....  I swear there must of been 9 cats in that fucken house looking through the window, spider webs everywhere shit was like out of a horror movie.
l

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #78 on: May 28, 2012, 02:48:52 AM »
This won't end well ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #79 on: May 28, 2012, 03:06:00 AM »
anyways update on the situation- I went by her house  to talk with her and say hi and she wasn't there ....  I swear there must of been 9 cats in that fucken house looking through the window, spider webs everywhere shit was like out of a horror movie.
Any woman who has more than 4 cats is batshit crazy..4 is the starting number cucko...2 or 3, they in the beginning stages...

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: May 28, 2012, 03:49:24 AM »
Any woman who has more than 4 cats is batshit crazy..4 is the starting number cucko...2 or 3, they in the beginning stages...

This
Mr. AZ 2003

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: May 28, 2012, 10:23:59 AM »

Would the same be true of men who have cats?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #82 on: May 28, 2012, 10:48:18 AM »

I have only one, so there's still hope for me

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #83 on: May 28, 2012, 10:50:23 AM »
 ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: May 28, 2012, 03:24:19 PM »
I have only one, so there's still hope for me

It has been years since our cat died. We might have gotten another, but I am allergic to cats so that just doesn't make sense. We do have two dogs, to which I am also allergic. However, my allergy to dogs is less severe than it is to cats. I probably sneeze myself into having a heart attack if I lived in a house with four cats.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #85 on: May 28, 2012, 03:26:30 PM »
It has been years since our cat died. We might have gotten another, but I am allergic to cats so that just doesn't make sense. We do have two dogs, to which I am also allergic. However, my allergy to dogs is less severe than it is to cats. I probably sneeze myself into having a heart attack if I lived in a house with four cats.

Same here man. I don't mind cats but I'm so allergic to them. After 5 minutes I'm itchy all over the back of my throat starts to itch It makes me feel completely miserable. This lady sounds a bit to crazy and dirty. The inside of her house probably looks like shit. Huge turn off.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Re: need advice
« Reply #86 on: May 28, 2012, 03:28:31 PM »
I dropped out of HS at 17, I don't even have a GED. I'm going to get it soon and am debating enrolling in junior college I just don't want to study.

L O S E R
T

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #87 on: May 28, 2012, 03:29:48 PM »
L O S E R

I'm trying to talk him into going back to school to get it. Get on that flin. He would do great in some kind of medical field. Very smart guy. He needs to get his priorities straight.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: May 28, 2012, 03:32:32 PM »
Men who live alone and have cats---that's plural, are creepy...
Hell, women who live alone and have dogs, tend to have issues...

Where I used to work there was this old lady who used to be a doctor. She was Cucko for Coco Puffs. Her house reaked of cats---dead and alive. People could smell the house from outside. Well, she had over 200 cats, dead and alive...in the house. The dead ones were sticking to the floor. They had to euthanize over 60 of the cats...it was that bad...

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #89 on: May 28, 2012, 03:34:41 PM »

Where I used to work there was this old lady who used to be a doctor. She was Cucko for Coco Puffs. Her house reaked of cats---dead and alive. People could smell the house from outside. Well, she had over 200 cats, dead and alive...in the house. The dead ones were sticking to the floor. They had to euthanize over 60 of the cats...it was that bad...

My god that's scary. Dead cats stuck to the floor. Makes me shiver  :-X

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #90 on: May 28, 2012, 03:35:01 PM »
I'm trying to talk him into going back to school to get it. Get on that flin. He would do great in some kind of medical field. Very smart guy. He needs to get his priorities straight.

x2

if there was anyone ever in need of being in education it's flint

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: May 28, 2012, 03:41:40 PM »
My god that's scary. Dead cats stuck to the floor. Makes me shiver  :-X
Dead cats, feces, old cans of catfood all stuck to the floors She was a "nice" old lady...but she was odd, a bit off. She used to be a doctor had money and drove an old Maserati...that is what the OP will looking fwd to.

It was said that they had to scrape the cats off the floor because they were stuck to it :-X
And the house made people sick when they walked by, the stench was unbearable..It was a big ass house as well.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #92 on: May 28, 2012, 03:52:26 PM »

Having a serious allergy to pets sucks. Sometimes my eyes hurt, but fortunately my cat isn't inside all the time, that helps. In most cases it's caused by the hair of cats, has nothing to do with bad hygiene, like some people think.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #93 on: May 28, 2012, 03:52:42 PM »
anyways update on the situation- I went by her house  to talk with her and say hi and she wasn't there ....  I swear there must of been 9 cats in that fucken house looking through the window, spider webs everywhere shit was like out of a horror movie.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #94 on: May 28, 2012, 03:53:32 PM »

That's about what I was imagining well done Wes  :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: May 28, 2012, 03:55:06 PM »
That`s probably how the broad looks.................I`ll be praying for my boy Flint to snap out of it!!  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: May 28, 2012, 03:56:36 PM »

WTF ???

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #97 on: May 28, 2012, 04:00:49 PM »

*after the "hot" sex*

"But now let me ask you something... You see my house?.. you see my teeth?.. So you think I'm a rich sugarmum? Well,... guess again,...
but thanks for the wonderful time, hope you enjoyed it as much as I did :-* :P"

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #98 on: July 15, 2012, 08:17:18 PM »
update on the situation

ended up hanging out with her this weekend, my god....the looks. Walked by a group of college girls around my age and they all looked at eachother and pointed. I look really good right now (for me)biggest and leanest I have been ...tanned...face isn't too bloated so I guess that's why I feel akward with her more  than I usually would.

....I got a nice expensive dinner and she slipped me a $20 on my way home. Gonna buy myself a carton of whey tomorrow I think GNC got a sale on some shit.  its a start     Didn't have to do anything physically with her yet.... Guys...I can honestly say that even Wiggs would not stick his dick in this woman, and she's fat white with an ass the size of Texas so that right there tells you something :-\   ;) :-X
l

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #99 on: July 15, 2012, 08:21:20 PM »
update on the situation

ended up hanging out with her this weekend, my god....the looks. Walked by a group of college girls around my age and they all looked at eachother and pointed. I look really good right now (for me)biggest and leanest I have been ...tanned...face isn't too bloated so I guess that's why I feel akward with her more  than I usually would.

....I got a nice expensive dinner and she slipped me a $20 on my way home. Gonna buy myself a carton of whey tomorrow I think GNC got a sale on some shit.  its a start     Didn't have to do anything physically with her yet.... Guys...I can honestly say that even Wiggs would not stick his dick in this woman, and she's fat white with an ass the size of Texas so that right there tells you something :-\   ;) :-X

Bro she better buy you a kit of humotrope if you bang her. Does she have friends? I need pharma gh too  ;D ;D ;D