Author Topic: Who believes in God?  (Read 52072 times)

daddy8ball

• Getbig III
  • Violence is not the answer. It is the question.
Re: Who believes in God?
« Reply #75 on: June 17, 2012, 12:25:52 AM »
That's getbig for you ;) Now excuse me. It's 12:30AM on a Sunday and the gym is calling!
Yes, and after 20 beers, I feel the need to retire!

God help your silly ass when I'm sober and can type.

(I'm not kidding)
The answer is "yes".

daddy8ball

• Getbig III
  • Violence is not the answer. It is the question.
« Reply #76 on: June 17, 2012, 12:27:31 AM »
You're the smartest person in the history of the world.

All those who disagree with you are stupid and inferior.

And you've read more books than the history of mankind combined.

I'm going to read the fuck up.

I think you're being sarcastic!  :o
The answer is "yes".

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #77 on: June 17, 2012, 12:29:18 AM »
Oh please i am sure you have given up on shit many times in your life you know what i am talking about that is why only 1% of the world has real money.
That is definitely not why only 1% of the world own all the wealth!  The 1% have controlled the masses for centuries, even interbreeding keeping there money within a tight knit group, those that don't go along with it, get tossed out of the game.  The wealth is carefully handed from one generation to the next!  Crazy that you think the elite EARNED their wealth through hard work and not giving up - The now dead, once richest man in Australia hit the nail on the head when he said "The secret to success is being born into the right family!"
V

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #78 on: June 17, 2012, 12:42:23 AM »
It's called "recursion".

Shit was SO cash.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: June 17, 2012, 12:51:46 AM »
I certainly do not.

And who's to say anything started at all? Perhaps it just always was.

Fuckin' fairy tales.  ::)

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #80 on: June 17, 2012, 01:20:00 AM »
That is definitely not why only 1% of the world own all the wealth!  The 1% have controlled the masses for centuries, even interbreeding keeping there money within a tight knit group, those that don't go along with it, get tossed out of the game.  The wealth is carefully handed from one generation to the next!  Crazy that you think the elite EARNED their wealth through hard work and not giving up - The now dead, once richest man in Australia hit the nail on the head when he said "The secret to success is being born into the right family!"
Poor little victim.

Is the man keeping you down?

G

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #81 on: June 17, 2012, 01:47:03 AM »
i believe in your mom

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #82 on: June 17, 2012, 01:51:46 AM »
i believe in your mom
Your mom believes in me - God, Jesus's dad
G

Croatian

• Getbig II
« Reply #83 on: June 17, 2012, 02:10:51 AM »
In which one ?, supposedly there is a list of God's, about 3000 gods or so !.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #84 on: June 17, 2012, 03:16:49 AM »
No I don't. I also think you're mentally ill if you do. I think you've lost all grasp on reality and should not be let near children. In fact, I feel embarrassed for Christians. I expect the mud people to be into their religions since they're still developing as humans, but whites should know better. I cringe when I see a sports star praise 'God' in an interview. Immediately I cast this person off as mentally unstable and very impressionable.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #85 on: June 17, 2012, 03:32:32 AM »
In which one ?, supposedly there is a list of God's, about 3000 gods or so !.

Romans and Etruscans had a God for everything.  What happened to all of those people?  During those times women would sacrifice their newborns on an altar to appease the Gods. Are they rotting in hell for not knowing about that Jesus character and his drug induced visions?

After studying Civilization it became really clear that religion is all BULLSHIT.  If it makes someone a better person to live by a code then cool, but when you put fear in your kids about hell and feed them stories of resurrection and all of these bat shit crazy feats then you have failed as a parent.  Life is not a fantasy world.  Just observe the facts and it should be clear to those not mentally challenged.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: June 17, 2012, 03:52:27 AM »
Poor little victim.

Is the man keeping you down?

Not just me, 99% of the worlds population are being screwed hard in the arse by the elite, especially your Mum, although i heard she loves it and is all for the NWO!
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: June 17, 2012, 03:56:49 AM »
I cringe when I see a sports star praise 'God' in an interview. Immediately I cast this person off as mentally unstable and very impressionable.
Especially the trend amongst currrent UFC fighters, thanking Jesus and all that shit! funny thing is, Jesus never gets any praise after they cop an ass whooping!
V

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #88 on: June 17, 2012, 04:01:01 AM »
Yea, Lance Armstrong pretty much told God to fuck off and he still became the greatest tour cyclist ever. It literally is only a crutch for the weak. It's nothing more or less than that. I don't really know any Christians any more but the once I do know are invariably stupid and ignorant.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #89 on: June 17, 2012, 04:04:44 AM »
Yea, Lance Armstrong pretty much told God to fuck off and he still became the greatest tour cyclist ever. It literally is only a crutch for the weak. It's nothing more or less than that. I don't really know any Christians any more but the once I do know are invariably stupid and ignorant.

LOL

What a load of bollocks.

Religion a crutch for the weak? I suppose people like Tony Blair, Ronald Reagan, George Bush were pitiable, powerless weaklings, eh?

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #90 on: June 17, 2012, 04:19:08 AM »
No I don't. I also think you're mentally ill if you do. I think you've lost all grasp on reality and should not be let near children. In fact, I feel embarrassed for Christians. I expect the mud people to be into their religions since they're still developing as humans, but whites should know better. I cringe when I see a sports star praise 'God' in an interview. Immediately I cast this person off as mentally unstable and very impressionable.

Ha, more bollocks.

Let's label everything that irritates us "mental illness" so as to neutralise it.

Ain't gonna happen.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: June 17, 2012, 04:24:11 AM »
LOL

What a load of bollocks.

Religion a crutch for the weak? I suppose people like Tony Blair, Ronald Reagan, George Bush were pitiable, powerless weaklings, eh?
If you are talking physically and personally - yes very weak individuals, I could take out all those fools in unarmed combat without raising a sweat - as for power granted to them by the NWO - yes, in that sense they had power, but still were very weak compared to the puppet masters that control them.
V

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: June 17, 2012, 04:28:26 AM »
Your mom believes in me - God, Jesus's dad

yes you are a god to many getbiggers moms

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #93 on: June 17, 2012, 04:30:36 AM »
If you are talking physically and personally - yes very weak individuals, I could take out all those fools in unarmed combat without raising a sweat - as for power granted to them by the NWO - yes, in that sense they had power, but still were very weak compared to the puppet masters that control them.

ahahaha, you could take them out in "unarmed combat", spoken like a true caveman bro.

Please do go on- who are those puppet masters? :)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: June 17, 2012, 04:32:54 AM »

Please do go on- who are those puppet masters? :)

I heard it was your mother - apparently her vagina is a portal to a shadow dimension where reptilian overlords control this world !
V

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #95 on: June 17, 2012, 04:34:22 AM »
U mad bro

4chan herp derp

Hurr durr Green Berets

Come at me bro [image]image[/image]

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: June 17, 2012, 04:46:41 AM »

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #97 on: June 17, 2012, 05:41:41 AM »
You clowns really need to read the fuck up. Seriously.
You are the one who sounds ignorant.  The only thing that anyone has on the subject of religion, are opinions.  You sound like you have all the answers.  Maybe we should worship you?

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #98 on: June 17, 2012, 05:56:25 AM »

THIS

Or something approximating this assertion. I'd elaborate but I'm on the run.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: June 17, 2012, 06:00:25 AM »
''Maybe God didnt always exist. I actually think that he created himself. which implies that there was a period of non-existence, and then god created himself... got lonely, and created existence.''

TBOMBZ

END OF THE THREAD