Author Topic: All Supa Dupa for the summer...anyone else?  (Read 21701 times)

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
Re: All Supa Dupa for the summer...anyone else?
« Reply #125 on: June 28, 2012, 05:36:58 PM »
Jeez, getting so much heat for the tat. So I'll explain...

I got the Rosary tattoo for a spiritual reason and not a religious one. I went through a lot of hardships during my youth; abuse, neglect, etc. A big reason why my brother got into booze and drugs was it was his way of coping with the shit that was going on around us. He was so self-destructive because he just didn't care about himself or life (he is still pretty screwed up today). I didn't want to become what he was so I said refused to do what he was doing. I wanted to be strong physically, emotionally and spiritually. This was a big reason why I got into superheroes and comics. I had no role models but I gravitated to the Hulk for strength and power and Captain Marvel because no matter how bad things got, he always did the right thing and he was such a good, honest person. All these larger than life figures were perfect for my young mind to grasp. Anyway, my mother always had these big wooden rosary beads that hung behind her bed and when I was a child laying down with her, I would always just stare at those beads and they gave me a sense of peace and warmth. When I got older and I started to travel around the country, I would always wear rosary beads to give me a sense of peace and inner strength, it also reminded me of being safe with my mom in her bed, so they always made me feel good. But I would constantly lose the beads or give them away. So finally I decided to get a tattoo of them to have them as a permanent fixture on me where I would never lose them and they would always be a part of me. Hey, subconsciously they were.

Sure, they are stupid, ugly, ridiculous, funny, pathetic, etc., etc. to you "perfect" people but to me, they have a lot of spiritual meaning and in some ways it serves to remind me to be a good person and a righteous father. So flame away on them some more, but I shall never falter or care because they will always be special to me...besides most girls think it is very sexy...but I'm sure you'll digress...

I wasn't knocking ya for it, just expressed it in words per say. I respect where you're coming from, and anything that makes a person good, better, best deserves credit. But also understand in regards to your tattoo, people who don't know the idea/theory behind it will ask a bit naively ya know.

- Keep up the good workout.
#

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #126 on: June 28, 2012, 05:56:34 PM »
Dude`s got a great build..........shouldn`t be getting any shit at all.

Props man............do your own thing and fuck everybody elses opinions!

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #127 on: June 28, 2012, 06:41:39 PM »
  I give myself 48 hours to eat ANY thing I want...I just turn off the diet and pig out...people stare at me
as I become fuller and harder...it is just making the body do what you want it to do...you seem to have
it down as well...

Thanks man, I appreciate it.

Are you natural or do you cycle stuff?

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #128 on: June 28, 2012, 07:47:44 PM »
I decided to write down and show you guys what a typical cheat day is like for me and why it's so beneficial to my body. I sat on the couch all day, wrote and watched t.v. and just ate, farted and shitted all day long. Woke up this morning more ripped, harder and vascular than the day before. Stepped on the scale and weighing currently 172lbs. Maybe my approach is unconventional, but there is no way someone can say it doesn't work...because HOLY MOLEY it does!

Here's my list for the day, I try to drink water all day long and use 2% milk with my cereal and each bowl is about 4 cups, hell I just pour the fucker in until the bowl is filled up to the rim.

6:00: 4 large buttermilk pancakes, a ton of maple syrup, 2 cups strawberries, 2 cookie dough pop tarts, 1 bowl Lucky Charms

8:00: 2 Bowls of Frosted Mini-Wheats, 10 Oreo Cookies, drinking 2% milk from the gallon so who knows how much

11:00: Large Meatball Sub with everything, 2 Twix bars, 2 Oreo Cookies with 2 cups 2% milk

2:00: 3 bowls Lucky Charms, 1 Bowl of Coco Pebbles, 2 peaches medium sized

5:00: 3 Tyson Breaded Chicken Strips on 2 bagels with cheese, onions...ahhh, everything, Sweet Potato fries, 3 cups cookie dough ice cream with hot fudge, M n M's, and a Twix Bar mixed in

8:00: 3 Large Buttermilk pancakes, a ton of maple syrup, 1 cup strawberries, 2 Bowls of Coco Pebbles, 2 cookie dough pop tarts

11:00: 3 Bowls of Lucky Charms, 5 Oreo Cookies

Went to bed after meal and woke up to this...

Today, back on the regular diet.

thats like double... what i eat......  :o
Good build
choice is an illusion

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: June 28, 2012, 07:52:03 PM »
I decided to write down and show you guys what a typical cheat day is like for me and why it's so beneficial to my body. I sat on the couch all day, wrote and watched t.v. and just ate, farted and shitted all day long. Woke up this morning more ripped, harder and vascular than the day before. Stepped on the scale and weighing currently 172lbs. Maybe my approach is unconventional, but there is no way someone can say it doesn't work...because HOLY MOLEY it does!

Here's my list for the day, I try to drink water all day long and use 2% milk with my cereal and each bowl is about 4 cups, hell I just pour the fucker in until the bowl is filled up to the rim.

6:00: 4 large buttermilk pancakes, a ton of maple syrup, 2 cups strawberries, 2 cookie dough pop tarts, 1 bowl Lucky Charms

8:00: 2 Bowls of Frosted Mini-Wheats, 10 Oreo Cookies, drinking 2% milk from the gallon so who knows how much

11:00: Large Meatball Sub with everything, 2 Twix bars, 2 Oreo Cookies with 2 cups 2% milk

2:00: 3 bowls Lucky Charms, 1 Bowl of Coco Pebbles, 2 peaches medium sized

5:00: 3 Tyson Breaded Chicken Strips on 2 bagels with cheese, onions...ahhh, everything, Sweet Potato fries, 3 cups cookie dough ice cream with hot fudge, M n M's, and a Twix Bar mixed in

8:00: 3 Large Buttermilk pancakes, a ton of maple syrup, 1 cup strawberries, 2 Bowls of Coco Pebbles, 2 cookie dough pop tarts

11:00: 3 Bowls of Lucky Charms, 5 Oreo Cookies

Went to bed after meal and woke up to this...

Today, back on the regular diet.

hahahhaha@ lucky charms

looks like youu are too lucky with those food you take to even break the line 180 pounds

:-X :-X :-X :-X

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #130 on: June 28, 2012, 08:34:01 PM »

Thanks. When you have your cheat days, how does a typical day go like?

Anyone else, how do you guys eat on cheat days?
I usually eat a normal clean breakfast on a cheat day. A grease bomb breakfast does nobody any good. Prob eat a whole pizza over the course of the day. Bacon cheeseburgers for dinner and I'm not an icecream guy. I go for cereal if I want sugar. The thing with a cheat day, at least for me, is my stomach is so shrunk from dieting all the junk doesn't sit well if I overdo it. I see a diff in my composition the next day but it's all water from the carbs. Drop all that monday

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #131 on: June 28, 2012, 08:38:23 PM »
BANG!!!

BANG!!! BANG!!!!!!!!

Aren't these the same pics you post every few months?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #132 on: June 29, 2012, 04:17:27 AM »
I usually eat a normal clean breakfast on a cheat day. A grease bomb breakfast does nobody any good. Prob eat a whole pizza over the course of the day. Bacon cheeseburgers for dinner and I'm not an icecream guy. I go for cereal if I want sugar. The thing with a cheat day, at least for me, is my stomach is so shrunk from dieting all the junk doesn't sit well if I overdo it. I see a diff in my composition the next day but it's all water from the carbs. Drop all that monday

I know what you mean when it come to the grease. Funny thing is that I'm not a fast food guy. I haven't been to a McDonalds, Wendys, Burger King, etc. in over 5 years. I just can't eat that stuff. I also only drink water (all the time, yearly), an occasional juice (orange, cranberry, apple), and 2% milk. I haven't had a coffee or soda in like 20 years...I just hate them, especially the taste or smell of coffee, UGH. When I have cheeseburgers I usually make them myself on the grill and I'm not big into french fries, I like the sweet potatoes fries more. I always stay away from greasy things because it makes me feel sick. And if I'm dieting or in "normal" mode, hot sauces go a long way. I'm a hot sauce fanatic and I love it on everything!

I don't know what it is with my shrunk stomach? I can really put down a lot of food whether I'm dieting or not. My parents always gave us BIG portions growing up, so my stomach is conditioned since birth to eat a lot. I'm naturally skinny but I could always impress the neighborhood kids on my eating prowess. My only side effect on a cheat day is gas, because the milk can make me fart all day. Mix that with the protein and WHAM! Plus I'll shit like 2 or 3 times a day on a cheat day, without fail. When I'm strict on my diet, I don't shit for like 3 days straight.

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #133 on: June 29, 2012, 09:37:13 AM »
Aren't these the same pics you post every few months?

Nope. A few days ago...

j3di3

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #134 on: June 29, 2012, 02:14:44 PM »
hey great pics and great attitude
its cool you enjoy playing games and watching superhero cartoons  :) its great that you do what you like!

do you do any pct after the cycle or jump off cold turkey?

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #135 on: June 30, 2012, 03:04:56 AM »
It baffles me how most people will not post their stack.

Anyone out their care too? Along with a pic?

Let see them, with the results!!

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #136 on: June 30, 2012, 01:03:12 PM »
Figures, no one... ::)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #137 on: June 30, 2012, 01:44:01 PM »
Sust 500mg per week
Sero 05 i.u. per day

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #138 on: June 30, 2012, 01:51:17 PM »
I'm a natural athlete like Marcus.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #139 on: June 30, 2012, 01:53:44 PM »
  also... I eat like you do, just triple the amount... use lactaid though...

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #140 on: June 30, 2012, 06:02:43 PM »
  also... I eat like you do, just triple the amount... use lactaid though...

With that much sauce and food you must be jacked...any photos?

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #141 on: June 30, 2012, 06:51:40 PM »
It baffles me how most people will not post their stack.

Anyone out their care too? Along with a pic?

Let see them, with the results!!

Figures, no one... ::)

I don't understand why you care what other people do?

Well, I can imagine why but really man...you have your goals as others have theirs and each are willing/have to do different things in order to get there so who gives a shit?

Are you that insecure?

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #142 on: June 30, 2012, 07:38:20 PM »
I don't understand why you care what other people do?

Well, I can imagine why but really man...you have your goals as others have theirs and each are willing/have to do different things in order to get there so who gives a shit?

Are you that insecure?

Insecure? Far from it and I think that should be pretty obvious.

I want knowledge. I AM INTERESTED in how others stack, train, eat, whatever. This is a bodybuilding board where these things should be talked about frequently. I don't mind the critique and others shouldn't either, especially by those who have far greater experience than I do. And at least this thread has proven that honesty can be used in regards to bodybuilding because lets face it, this cult is nothing but lies, lies and more lies.

If you don't want to post your stack and habits, all the power to you. But I would love to know and others can come clean without any fear of judgement.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #143 on: June 30, 2012, 10:00:42 PM »
  my avatar is me

I am 5'11

I only eat 1,000 cal per day Mon-Fri

then I go crazy on Sat-Sun

http://i36.piczo.com/view/4/6/l/j/i/7/f/m/j/g/k/9/img/i247037669_58953_7.jpg

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: June 30, 2012, 10:34:39 PM »
Insecure? Far from it and I think that should be pretty obvious.

I want knowledge. I AM INTERESTED in how others stack, train, eat, whatever. This is a bodybuilding board where these things should be talked about frequently. I don't mind the critique and others shouldn't either, especially by those who have far greater experience than I do. And at least this thread has proven that honesty can be used in regards to bodybuilding because lets face it, this cult is nothing but lies, lies and more lies.

If you don't want to post your stack and habits, all the power to you. But I would love to know and others can come clean without any fear of judgement.

If that is really what you're after there is too much info that people would leave out to get anything out of it. First of all, everyone reacts differently to drugs...and that goes for any drug not just steroids. Second, one will have to go into their previous experience with steroids not just what they took this morning....cause that's what you'll get. A guy will be able to maintain a whole lot with very little if the size was acquired with years of heavier usage.

And who cares anyway, if you use you use period...who cares how much or how little. You seem to be very happy with what you got so I don't buy this seeking knowledge thing you speak of...

Sust 500mg per week
Sero 05 i.u. per day

With that much sauce and food you must be jacked...any photos?

Just cause he takes more than you he's GOTTA be much bigger than you right ?

What if he isn't ? will you think less of him ?

Maybe he doesn't train hard like you....your super hero genetics are better than his....or maybe he uses bunk gear.  

::)

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #145 on: July 01, 2012, 02:28:36 AM »
If that is really what you're after there is too much info that people would leave out to get anything out of it. First of all, everyone reacts differently to drugs...and that goes for any drug not just steroids. Second, one will have to go into their previous experience with steroids not just what they took this morning....cause that's what you'll get. A guy will be able to maintain a whole lot with very little if the size was acquired with years of heavier usage.

And who cares anyway, if you use you use period...who cares how much or how little. You seem to be very happy with what you got so I don't buy this seeking knowledge thing you speak of...

Uhhh, so what? I'm not asking them for their cycles to use, copy or whatever. I want to know what works for them and the process they use to make it all work. Once again, I'm interested. You seem not to be, then why even argue about it? Don't look, don't post...pretty simple if you ask me.

You don't buy this knowledge thing?? What are you even saying here? How did you even come up with this? lol.

Just cause he takes more than you he's GOTTA be much bigger than you right ?

What if he isn't ? will you think less of him ?

Maybe he doesn't train hard like you....your super hero genetics are better than his....or maybe he uses bunk gear.  

::)

? I'm not even sure if you are serious here because this is a ridiculous statement.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: July 01, 2012, 03:54:20 AM »
What's ridiculous is you thinking you know what marky mark was using...a lot according to you. Well bravo, you achieved his exact size with less steroids. Do you want an award?    

Despite all the AAS he was on, Marky Mark was small. But he had the body girls loved and guys were envious of (me included). Being jacked to the max was always a turn off for me. I knew at a young age that girls always desired the smaller, leaner type of body.

Marky Mark's stats (in the 90's, today he looks like shit though) are exactly like mine today:

5' 8" (I'm 5' 9")

170lbs

41" chest

15" arms

31" Waist

His back was a little better than mine, but my abs crushed his.
Both of us lean and ripped

&feature=related

&feature=related

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #147 on: July 01, 2012, 05:05:15 AM »
What's ridiculous is you thinking you know what marky mark was using...a lot according to you. Well bravo, you achieved his exact size with less steroids. Do you want an award?    

He was and I KNOW! Mark grew up in Dorchester, like me (I later moved to Waltham about 20 minutes from Boston). Even though he was a few years ahead of me I knew of him and so didn't my brother who is closer to him in age. He first started juicing when he spent about 40 days in Boston's Deer Island House of Correction and I know this because I know some of the people he was locked up with and who he hung with. I had a cousin nicknamed "Augo" who spent years in that place (he was an idiot druggie who is now locked away for life in Concord prison for killing someone in a drug deal gone wrong). They used to get their shit from the same circle of people; coke, roids, weed, everything. Everyone knew everybody around there and got their shit from the same dealers, it was common. And if you ever see the pics of Mark lifting in prison, you can see how big he got from when he entered (he was skinny as shit). He never stopped until years later and of course he's still off and on today. Take this shit for whatever you want, but I do know...

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: July 01, 2012, 06:52:17 AM »
He was and I KNOW! Mark grew up in Dorchester, like me (I later moved to Waltham about 20 minutes from Boston). Even though he was a few years ahead of me I knew of him and so didn't my brother who is closer to him in age. He first started juicing when he spent about 40 days in Boston's Deer Island House of Correction and I know this because I know some of the people he was locked up with and who he hung with. I had a cousin nicknamed "Augo" who spent years in that place (he was an idiot druggie who is now locked away or life fin Concord prison for killing someone in a drug deal gone wrong). They used to get their shit from the same circle of people; coke, roids, weed, everything. Everyone knew everybody around there and got their shit from the same dealers, it was common. And if you ever see the pics of Mark lifting in prison, you can see how big he got from when he entered (he was skinny as shit). He never stopped until years later and of course he's still off and on today. Take this shit for whatever you want, but I do know...

LMAO

You've helped me start my day off with a good laugh so I won't bother you anymore dude. That was a good read...  ;D

Peace!

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #149 on: July 05, 2012, 04:11:13 AM »
This is from about 4 days ago. My final pic of the Summer of 2012 and at my "peak" ripped look here. I've all about had it with dieting and training. I simply love the journey getting to this level, but once it's here, I get bored and really tired maintaining it. Plus I'll be going away with my daughter this weekend and for a few weeks in August where I'm going to do nothing but eat, get fat, relax and live life. Food taste so good when you come off dieting and after 19 weeks, I can't wait!! For the rest of you year-round bodybuiders, I'll see you next year in late February where I'll join you once again, but as of now, I'm through!!!

Oh, and just so you know, this is the shit that's important to me (updated too)!! I love superheroes and toys and shit!! So for some of you that missed this story about my life, here it is...

http://hero-envy.blogspot.com/2011/06/in-search-of-holy-grail-of-hulk.html