Author Topic: At what age does someone become "old"?  (Read 25840 times)

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
Re: At what age does someone become "old"?
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2012, 07:31:56 AM »
old people should be shot

we have all the wisdom.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2012, 07:35:09 AM »
Realistically I'd say at 50 you're starting to go downhill. Sexually I've started to notice where I once could go 6 times a (admittedly long)  night at 20, that's halved now at 32. But then I don't really chalk that one up to age, more like not getting so excited any more when a muff is staring me in the face.

I'd say your very best years are 25-50. Before 25 you know fuck all, and after 50 it just becomes creepy trying to act young.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2012, 07:38:08 AM »
unless you are like mick jagger, the guy is old as dirt but still has a young appearance.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2012, 07:40:21 AM »
Realistically I'd say at 50 you're starting to go downhill. Sexually I've started to notice where I once could go 6 times a (admittedly long)  night at 20, that's halved now at 32. But then I don't really chalk that one up to age, more like not getting so excited any more when a muff is staring me in the face.

I'd say your very best years are 25-50. Before 25 you know fuck all, and after 50 it just becomes creepy trying to act young.

Best years are when you're a teen and early twentys.

Realisticly you go downhill after 50? Wot? Two days ago you made a thread crying about being 30 how it's old as shit. Which you are.

And acting young becomes creepy so much earlyer than that, who are you trying to kid? If I see people like in Jersey Shore show (30 and 30+ who party) I think it's weird... unless you are tremendously hot business woman.

Lets be real here.

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2012, 07:45:22 AM »
i become 30 but i still have plans for ten years of more partying

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2012, 07:46:07 AM »
Time to ask

*drumroll*

Wes  :D

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2012, 08:00:15 AM »

How can you say a 30 year old is normal if he still is eager to dress like a beach ball, wear shades and go clubing acting he would never act sober, and clubs oldest are usually 25 or so and even then it's kinda strange?

I know I sound like a brainwashed victim of society who wants to be forever young immortal, geneticly alterred- drone but I think everyone who has that old man face with old man skin and old man swag who is partying in clubs is a liar ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2012, 08:10:20 AM »

???

isnt your hair about 60 years old  ???
T

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2012, 08:15:11 AM »
Time to ask

*drumroll*

Wes  :D

I think he's avoiding the thread...

I expected to see an answer from him on pg 1

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2012, 08:19:25 AM »
Can`t chime in since I`m not old yet fellas!  ;)

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2012, 08:20:32 AM »
Best years are when you're a teen and early twentys.

Realisticly you go downhill after 50? Wot? Two days ago you made a thread crying about being 30 how it's old as shit. Which you are.

And acting young becomes creepy so much earlyer than that, who are you trying to kid? If I see people like in Jersey Shore show (30 and 30+ who party) I think it's weird... unless you are tremendously hot business woman.

Lets be real here.

Best years how? If it's pure youth/age you're on about then perhaps you're correct, but everywhere else the young chumps fail. Strength, confidence, finances, education, experience, I could go on. There are off course exceptions to the rule but very few.

I'm not 30 but 32 by the way. When I was 20, anyone at 32 seemed ancient to me. I was fixated with age and staying young. At 32 I outdo my 20's self to a magnitude that reaches into the hundreds. I'm better now in every single way apart from the number that reflects my age. I find 18-25yo's annoying and stupid and thank the Gods I'm not that age anymore and having to deal with that peer group.

Btw, the thread I made was done in jest. The thread title should've been the first clue. I literally would not change my life/age for anything.

I have no idea how old you are, but please PM me when you're 32 and tell me if you feel ANY different from whatever age you are now. I'm betting that you'll be pleasantly surprised.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2012, 08:27:23 AM »
Best years how? If it's pure youth/age you're on about then perhaps you're correct, but everywhere else the young chumps fail. Strength, confidence, finances, education, experience, I could go on. There are off course exceptions to the rule but very few.

I'm not 30 but 32 by the way. When I was 20, anyone at 32 seemed ancient to me. I was fixated with age and staying young. At 32 I outdo my 20's self to a magnitude that reaches into the hundreds. I'm better now in every single way apart from the number that reflects my age. I find 18-25yo's annoying and stupid and thank the Gods I'm not that age anymore and having to deal with that peer group.

Btw, the thread I made was done in jest. The thread title should've been the first clue. I literally would not change my life/age for anything.

I have no idea how old you are, but please PM me when you're 32 and tell me if you feel ANY different from whatever age you are now. I'm betting that you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Everything you said is true. I think in this thread you people are saying when did you have the best moments of your life and everyone sayes when they were 20.

Ofcourse you are better now, spiritually, psychologicly hopefully ;D etc, but people still look at you like you are a leader, not a kid and it is not expected for a 30 year old to act like a... well 20 year old :D

For example in gymnastics, you start off when you are 3, by the time you reach your teens you are a master. By your twentys you are world champion and you retire when you are 25 and plus because your body won't receive as much punishment, period.

In the old times men died at 35 something, being kings at 15 something because that's when your viral life energy is at it's wildest and can go to any direction you want to channel it. But by the time you reach 25 you are rather mature and you know as they say "old dog doesn't learn new tricks"- applys here. That's why I say being young is the best age because then it's the easyest to shape how your life will evolve in the future, that's all.

You said "acting young when you are 50", anyone who has the need to act young has issues imo. How can you have balanced mind and feel great and superior when you were 20, if you want to act young?

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2012, 08:28:30 AM »
En dan een nekschot.... 8)

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2012, 08:47:52 AM »
Everything you said is true. I think in this thread you people are saying when did you have the best moments of your life and everyone sayes when they were 20.

I think a lot of people, including myself, confuse 'best' moments with FIRST moments. Your first car, first degree, first holiday with your girlfriend, first job, first apartment. Those are the good moments. The ones that change you from a snotty kid to a young adult. You remember those. As we age we become immune to a lot of things and those awesome moments are few and far apart. I bought a BMW. So what? I only stay in 5* hotels during my yearly summer holiday to Greece. So what? Those things may have impressed me or others my age 10 years ago, but right now they're part of life and impress only the young and impressionable.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2012, 08:54:04 AM »

You said "acting young when you are 50", anyone who has the need to act young has issues imo. How can you have balanced mind and feel great and superior when you were 20, if you want to act young?

Dunno, ask the 50 year olds. I can tell you in 18 years whether I feel the need to run with the young crowd again. Right now I'm only just entering 'proper' adulthood. The last 10 years has been trench-warfare trying to get my life on track. These days I'm so relaxed I could fall asleep standing up. I know who I am and who I'm not. With age came peace and acceptance, or the least, a deep understanding of self.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have a date with a gorgeous Norwegian.  :D

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #40 on: June 20, 2012, 09:01:24 AM »

No hurry.
I heard Anders might not be able to arrive.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #41 on: June 20, 2012, 09:02:24 AM »
No hurry.
I heard Anders might not be able to arrive.

:-\ :-X :D

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #42 on: June 20, 2012, 09:26:35 AM »
Good for you friend.

Us old guys need to keep our reserves healthy.

"1"
Yeah--i feel like a real fucking stud now.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #43 on: June 20, 2012, 09:36:16 AM »
Dunno, ask the 50 year olds. I can tell you in 18 years whether I feel the need to run with the young crowd again. Right now I'm only just entering 'proper' adulthood. The last 10 years has been trench-warfare trying to get my life on track. These days I'm so relaxed I could fall asleep standing up. I know who I am and who I'm not. With age came peace and acceptance, or the least, a deep understanding of self.

Hey,I don`t necessarily "act" young,I just still feel young.

Besides,who wants to be some stuffy old doddering drooling fuck all hunched over and shuffling along?

We`ve got enough of those fucks already and a lot of them are younger than I am.

Staying in shape helps, but keeping the mind young is the key.

When I start drooling or shitting myself,I`ll just end it..........after I train chest + back of course!!  :D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #44 on: June 20, 2012, 09:47:47 AM »

Besides,who wants to be some stuffy old doddering drooling fuck all hunched over and shuffling along?

We`ve got enough of those fucks already and a lot of them are younger than I am.

When I start drooling or shitting myself,I`ll just end it..........after I train chest + back of course!!  :D
LOL,, COOL WES...

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: June 20, 2012, 09:55:40 AM »
i was still clubbing on the weekends when i was 35 or so, i wasnt married, had no steady girl and had extra coin in my pocket. i was lean and in shape and had a great time, i wasnt going to those places with 20 yr olds though i was hitting up the clubs for 30 and over crowds. i really dont miss it much though, it gets expensive and all the broads ive met there had issues going on in some way or another. i try to think young, drive sports car, go to gym, play sports when i can ect. people always laugh when they see a guy 50+ year old guy driving a vette and i dont understand why, is there a rule that says when u hit a certain age u must trade in sports car and get mini van or whatever? i say do whatever makes u happy and dont worry about what others think, as long as your keeping up with your responsabilities to your family and job u r good to go
R

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #46 on: June 20, 2012, 10:02:45 AM »
i was still clubbing on the weekends when i was 35 or so, i wasnt married, had no steady girl and had extra coin in my pocket. i was lean and in shape and had a great time, i wasnt going to those places with 20 yr olds though i was hitting up the clubs for 30 and over crowds. i really dont miss it much though, it gets expensive and all the broads ive met there had issues going on in some way or another. i try to think young, drive sports car, go to gym, play sports when i can ect. people always laugh when they see a guy 50+ year old guy driving a vette and i dont understand why, is there a rule that says when u hit a certain age u must trade in sports car and get mini van or whatever? i say do whatever makes u happy and dont worry about what others think, as long as your keeping up with your responsabilities to your family and job u r good to go
SPOT ON,,,

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: June 20, 2012, 10:10:50 AM »
SPOT ON,,,

njflex you prolly heard of joeys in clifton ;) he also has that other famous spot on the jersey shore called joeys harrisons surf club in seaside heights, im sure u heard of that spot. in the 90,s that was the place to be and it prolly still is, i havent been there in almost 14 years or so though
R

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 20, 2012, 10:12:23 AM »
How can you say a 30 year old is normal if he still is eager to dress like a beach ball, wear shades and go clubing acting he would never act sober, and clubs oldest are usually 25 or so and even then it's kinda strange?

I know I sound like a brainwashed victim of society who wants to be forever young immortal, geneticly alterred- drone but I think everyone who has that old man face with old man skin and old man swag who is partying in clubs is a liar ;D

yes but people estimate me 5 years younger, i have a friend who is 26 and does look like 30, balding is something terrible.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #49 on: June 20, 2012, 10:14:40 AM »

Then why are you down at the Golden Corral asking the waitress for a double order of dick?

Senile old fool.  ;D