Author Topic: Gyno? Here is how bitch tits looks like. Pics of mine inside  (Read 60025 times)

reclifter

• Getbig III
  • This is what I see.
Re: Gyno? Here is how bitch tits looks like. Pics of mine inside
« Reply #225 on: July 31, 2012, 07:17:11 PM »
Stop with your bro science shit, the fucken gyno will not comeback without the mammary glands.

Broscience?

As Galeniko originally stated, they have to leave a small amount of the gland to avoid indented nipples.

This small amount of glandular tissue can start a new case all over again.

There is no Broscience in that.

Am I clear? 

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #226 on: July 31, 2012, 07:47:44 PM »
Broscience?

As Galeniko originally stated, they have to leave a small amount of the gland to avoid indented nipples.

This small amount of glandular tissue can start a new case all over again.

There is no Broscience in that.

Am I clear?  

No it can't

Am I clear?  God you're dumb

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #227 on: July 31, 2012, 08:17:54 PM »
It's a little hard to tell from your photos, but it looks like your nipples look okay.  Do they?

The reason I ask is because a few weeks ago I saw a guy with a deep indentation on one side of one of his nipples.  I assume this was a scar from a gyno surgery.  It was very distracting, and ruined the look of his whole chest. (no homo)

reclifter

• Getbig III
  • This is what I see.
« Reply #228 on: July 31, 2012, 09:55:59 PM »
No it can't

Am I clear?  God you're dumb

You are absolutely wrong...

Please provide your logic as to why it can't come back when any part in for the gland is remaining?

reclifter

• Getbig III
  • This is what I see.
« Reply #229 on: August 01, 2012, 01:53:02 AM »
well its not rocket science is it, after massive stroid usage for years, when you come off, you wont produce enough test to keep test/e balance, for many months.you stop the anti es some time and get fatter as i was doing and youll get estrogen issues, now if theres genetic predisposition thatll mean gyno.

if you run more than a gramm of gear for some time you can forget the controling estrogen bs, dont be such a booksmart ignoramus.
try it for yourself and see how well you can control estrogen on high doses.
nah, youre wrong, the doc has said theres no coming back, he left the absolute necesary minimum in there.
ive been coming on and off gear since then with no anti es and any such whatsoever and theres nothing.
and i exclusively use socalled highly aromatising steroids.
yea,theyre fine, ppl cant find the scars even when i tell them where they are.theyre maybe half an inch long a half a millimeter wide, and placed not at the nipple but exactly under the brown tissue thats around the nipple, right there where the border is to the normal skin.very hard to see from upclose.impossible to see from talking distance.
sure you were.

wheres you pics you monster, you should be realy close to that if you think thats natural, or remotely close.

You just recited the beginners guide to steroids use.

Now,  if you truly know as much as you claim,  how do you know it was not prolactin that caused gyno?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #230 on: August 01, 2012, 08:37:31 AM »
You are absolutely wrong...

Please provide your logic as to why it can't come back when any part in for the gland is remaining?
Bro you are trying but the problem here is you don't have experience in this case, you fucken googled some info and think you know what the fuck your talking about,... BRAVO.

I got the surgery 4 years ago and I have been on everything under the sun sense, NOTHING, it ain't coming back. 10 years from now, still nothing, so what are you arguing about exactly?....that there is a microscopic chance? If you say so  :)

reclifter

• Getbig III
  • This is what I see.
« Reply #231 on: August 01, 2012, 09:01:41 AM »
dont worry the doc told me very precisely what caused it.it was a mix of more than just 1 cause according to him.

look, given genetics for gyno, you wont get around it after year long usage.its no big deal anyway, compared to other sides steroids might give.

ppl tend to be a bit irresponsible/reckless when young and wild and overly motivated.

you always speak of balance, you know, my attitude to this training thing has balanced out alot, when younger, i would be upset if i wasnt stronger every consecutive workout and up the dosage and calories etc, more was better the sky the limit.

these days, i cruise on hrt, dont give the slighteast fuck about gaining any more size, when i go off i dont have a mental meltdown like when young, i dont care if some size is lost and gain some fat when off, i know i can be back to this easy-for me-maintainable physique within weeks.

in my opinion, being lifetime natty is pointless, the reward is just not there, id pick another fun hobby instead of being lifetime natty and eat whatever i like any given time and do some sport instead.
a very small amount of gear will grant you so much better results than natty, its incredible, and it allows you to get away with missing workouts and meals and have cheat meals once in a while, and first and foremost you will keep muscle during diet, unlike naturals.
the training intensity is no comparison, the pump is no comparison, the results is no comparison,as your pics would clearly prove.

and dont give me that bs of i dont know how it is to train natural, i do know, i did years of training before going dark side route.you just cant compare the 2.besides, i do train after cxoming off gear, unlike many others, and thats where the hormone levels are worse than any naturals, you can believe me that counts for something.

and all this with hrt and no sideeffects whatsoever, dont worry i do bloodtests very frequently and know what happens when.

but yeah if you want to make a case against steroids, yes, being a permabulker on high doses and eating shit food, yes, thats not gonna look good and that will eventualy cause health problems, no question.

if youre so worried about guys on hrt,lol, then i dont wanna know what you think of the current youth who are binge drinking out of boredom, who do every rec drug in the world whenever they can afford and the 99% of population who eat a fucking shit diet turning them obese by age 30.

all i want is to look good well into my 50s, lean and muscular, my drive is the sight of people who dumped their lives bc of lazyness and look like shit by age 30-35 with no option to return bc they never did any sports.if you did steroids when young and had good physique, despite it not being the most smart thing in the world, you get the benefit of returning to similiar state in no time, thats a huge lifelong advantage which im happy to have,frankly.

if life means working, eating like shit, going home and being to lazy("tired") to do sports and then proceed to eat shit while observing how your wife turns into a hippy slowly, then that to me is a wrecked life, its over and done.

this is my pov and thats far from how the common roid head sees things.

i hope im clear.

ps wheres your pics ;D

You are trying way to hard trying to protect your reputation on here.

I asked what did YOU do to combat prolactin?

Your failure to answer this clearly backs up my claim that drugs protocols were not correct.

You need to realize, I am not against steroids.  I just originally stated that was a nice pair of titties for a nearly natural looking physique. (which you have NOW admitted yourself.)

Little by little it is becoming clear that my original statement
at the beginning of this thread was correct.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: August 01, 2012, 09:06:52 AM »
It's a little hard to tell from your photos, but it looks like your nipples look okay.  Do they?

The reason I ask is because a few weeks ago I saw a guy with a deep indentation on one side of one of his nipples.  I assume this was a scar from a gyno surgery.  It was very distracting, and ruined the look of his whole chest. (no homo)

You are one more post like this away from a spermbucks reward card  ;D

reclifter

• Getbig III
  • This is what I see.
« Reply #233 on: August 01, 2012, 09:07:38 AM »
Bro you are trying but the problem here is you don't have experience in this case, you fucken googled some info and think you know what the fuck your talking about,... BRAVO.

I got the surgery 4 years ago and I have been on everything under the sun sense, NOTHING, it ain't coming back. 10 years from now, still nothing, so what are you arguing about exactly?....that there is a microscopic chance? If you say so  :)

You may have had yours done differently (which of course you will now deny)

Galeniko has a small amount of glad remaining.

To say he doesnt have a decent chance of it returning is foolish.

Much in the way the same foolish behavior made you both become
bosom buddies to begin with.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #234 on: August 01, 2012, 10:04:04 AM »
You may have had yours done differently (which of course you will now deny)

Galeniko has a small amount of glad remaining.

To say he doesnt have a decent chance of it returning is foolish.

Much in the way the same foolish behavior made you both become
bosom buddies to begin with.
Serious question: what are the odds of said gyno returning? I've never heard of that happening if most of the glandular tissue is removed

reclifter

• Getbig III
  • This is what I see.
« Reply #235 on: August 01, 2012, 10:08:01 AM »
hey RECTUMLIFTER, i got a serious question for you.

today, i went to the beach, it was hot and sunny and packed with people,as its national something day where everyones off work.

it was the usual dropping chins from all the women, same old, but my point is:

now if you think my gyno was so bad that my body isnt worth going there, what do you have to say to the following:

there was like 50+% of men over 40 who had fat tits, many of them clearly bitch tits, you could see the glands shining though(as in,it wasnt just fatty chests), and none of them bodybuilders.they all looked like utter garbabe, you know the beer drinker type, fat gut, saggy tits, brutal michelin man waist , the work.
how are their bitch tits worth the bodies they have?they must have lived what you call a balanced life.

so, whats your verdict on this, asshole?

ever been to a beach and observed this, surely you did.

do you look like that too?

You have talked circles around yourself.  You claim nearly natural,  then you claim you are nothing like a natural.  

You must have really shitty genetics or just plain out don't know much about nutrition and training to think you can't have a nice physique, shredded at that, naturally.

I'm not against drugs,  but I think people like you make drug users appear lazy.

Do you go up to these fat asses and tell them that once upon a time you had a pair of tits just like them?

reclifter

• Getbig III
  • This is what I see.
« Reply #236 on: August 01, 2012, 10:34:45 AM »
Serious question: what are the odds of said gyno returning? I've never heard of that happening if most of the glandular tissue is removed

No matter what I post,  these "post- op experts"  will discredit me.

But I will tell you if you inquire with a plastic surgeon who does many of these operations per year, and you will get a correct answer.  Some will even answer your questions via email.  Some have discussed this on their websites, videos, etc.

I'm shocked that these bosom buddies have not been made aware of this.
But then again,  while gyno is common,  many surgeons do not do a lot of these surgeries or are not especially skilled at it.

Sadly, most people see a general surgeon for gyno removal, which is a mistake.

Contact any plastic surgeon that specializes in gyno,  and you will see I am correct.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #237 on: August 01, 2012, 10:37:03 AM »
No matter what I post,  these "post- op experts"  will discredit me.

But I will tell you if you inquire with a plastic surgeon who does many of these operations per year, and you will get a correct answer.  Some will even answer your questions via email.  Some have discussed this on their websites, videos, etc.

I'm shocked that these bosom buddies have not been made aware of this.
But then again,  while gyno is common,  many surgeons do not do a lot of these surgeries or are not especially skilled at it.

Sadly, most people see a general surgeon for gyno removal, which is a mistake.

Contact any plastic surgeon that specializes in gyno,  and you will see I am correct.

What have you heard though man? Is it rare? Common?  What %? This side of things is new to me

reclifter

• Getbig III
  • This is what I see.
« Reply #238 on: August 01, 2012, 10:37:17 AM »
you are incredibly ignorant, i wont reply to you anymore directly after this.

its literaly like talking to a kid with down syndrome, have you made sure youre not suffering from that?

i have good natural genetics and good responder to low doses, not so good to higher ones, so much i can claim.

i know how a shredded true lifetime natural will look, its nothing remotely close to me.

i said the body is now on very little drugs, but doesnt look like your typical 250mg test weekly body.

ok, thats it from me to you, go choke on semen, we will talk again when you post up a pic.

so how long you been training, im curious about this, and this only.you are a claimed lifetime natural, so its easy to imagine your development,lol, but tell us how long you been training for.
and whatfor. ;D

now go fuck yourself,im done with you.

Is that a promise?

Or are you going to backtrack... You seem to have a penchant for that.

Am I clear?

reclifter

• Getbig III
  • This is what I see.
« Reply #239 on: August 01, 2012, 10:56:18 AM »
What have you heard though man? Is it rare? Common?  What %? This side of things is new to me

It's rare, if the gland is removed correctly.

But this number is increased greatly due to incorrect surgery and leaving too much of the gland,  which is apparently very easy to do.

There is a very fine line.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #240 on: August 01, 2012, 02:45:42 PM »
It's rare, if the gland is removed correctly.

But this number is increased greatly due to incorrect surgery and leaving too much of the gland,  which is apparently very easy to do.

There is a very fine line. `

Let me make this clear cause you still don't know what you are talking about.

If the Glands are not 100% removed, they are damaged and hindered from the surgery to the point where the glands have absolutely no active function at all what so ever, so stop googling shit and pretending you know something, geeez, BTW where is the pic?

Am I clear?

reclifter

• Getbig III
  • This is what I see.
« Reply #241 on: August 01, 2012, 02:48:28 PM »
Let me make this clear cause you still don't know what you are talking about.

If the Glands are not 100% removed, they are damaged and hindered from the surgery to the point where the glands have absolutely no active function at all what so ever, so stop googling shit and pretending you know something, geeez, BTW where is the pic?

Am I clear?

You are entirely wrong.

Maybe you would fare better if you used Google instead of Broscience.

That is he biggest Broscience claim I have heard in a while.

Are you really claiming its impossible for the gyno to come back?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #242 on: August 01, 2012, 03:09:05 PM »
You are entirely wrong.

Maybe you would fare better if you used Google instead of Broscience.

That is he biggest Broscience claim I have heard in a while.

Are you really claiming its impossible for the gyno to come back?
Of course Gyno can come back, but not if the Glands are removed, even if only 80-90% of the Glands are removed, it can't come back. Why is this so hard for you to understand, I have been involved in Bodybuilding for 12 years and I know lots of people that have had gynecomastia surgery and not 1 has had it come back.

reclifter

• Getbig III
  • This is what I see.
« Reply #243 on: August 01, 2012, 03:19:37 PM »
Of course Gyno can come back, but not if the Glands are removed, even if only 80-90% of the Glands are removed, it can't come back. Why is this so hard for you to understand, I have been involved in Bodybuilding for 12 years and I know lots of people that have had gynecomastia surgery and not 1 has had it come back.

I knew I would get you to backtrack just like Galeniko.

Improper techniques are largely the reason.

I don't know why you want to argue with me, and then backtrack and admit I was not wrong in my statement that it is possible for it to come back.

I have been saying this from the start.

Glad I was clear.  I will accept your apology, again.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #244 on: August 01, 2012, 03:29:50 PM »
I knew I would get you to backtrack just like Galeniko.

Improper techniques are largely the reason.

I don't know why you want to argue with me, and then backtrack and admit I was not wrong in my statement that it is possible for it to come back.

I have been saying this from the start.

Glad I was clear.  I will accept your apology, again.

Your a funny dude, if you want to win an argument over improper wording, that's find by me, or if you want to win by knit-picking that is also fine.

For the last time,....There is the Glands, then there is the Gland tissue, most people confuse them as 1 and the same,... are you still with me? Good.

Now in the past the surgeons used to clean up all the tissue and would not touch the actual glands. Are you still with me? good...

they realized by not taking the glands out the tissue would grow back. Are you still with me? Good.

So now they take out the glands and now there is no chance of gyno coming back. Wow, like talking to a child, wooooooooooooosh

reclifter

• Getbig III
  • This is what I see.
« Reply #245 on: August 01, 2012, 04:11:11 PM »
Your a funny dude, if you want to win an argument over improper wording, that's find by me, or if you want to win by knit-picking that is also fine.

For the last time,....There is the Glands, then there is the Gland tissue, most people confuse them as 1 and the same,... are you still with me? Good.

Now in the past the surgeons used to clean up all the tissue and would not touch the actual glands. Are you still with me? good...

they realized by not taking the glands out the tissue would grow back. Are you still with me? Good.

So now they take out the glands and now there is no chance of gyno coming back. Wow, like talking to a child, wooooooooooooosh

Keep backtracking... I have not twisted anything.

A surgeon can remove the gland and still make several mistakes causing reoccurance. I bet you have no idea what they are?  They are very specific, although common mistakes.

That is what happens most commonly.

Again,  I will clarify, I WAS NEVER REFERRING TO OLD METHODS you are referring to.
I got you buddy.  Call it what you want.  Google Broscience, etc.

Am I clear?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #246 on: August 01, 2012, 04:42:22 PM »
Keep backtracking... I have not twisted anything.

A surgeon can remove the gland and still make several mistakes causing reoccurance. I bet you have no idea what they are?  They are very specific, although common mistakes.

That is what happens most commonly.

Again,  I will clarify, I WAS NEVER REFERRING TO OLD METHODS you are referring to.
I got you buddy.  Call it what you want.  Google Broscience, etc.

Am I clear?

No it doesn't happen like you say, you are pulling that out of your ass and anyone watching you here knows you are making an utter fool of yourself.should have would have could have bla bla bla. I know 100's that have gotton the surgery done and no one has had their gyno return, never, and that's the bottom line so you lose, it's that simple.

reclifter

• Getbig III
  • This is what I see.
« Reply #247 on: August 01, 2012, 05:06:26 PM »
No it doesn't happen like you say, you are pulling that out of your ass and anyone watching you here knows you are making an utter fool of yourself.should have would have could have bla bla bla. I know 100's that have gotton the surgery done and no one has had their gyno return, never, and that's the bottom line so you lose, it's that simple.

You credibility is shot here...

Using my friends cousins,  uncle's sister is law's husbands type excuses makes you look desperate.

Sadly it had to end like this for you.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: August 02, 2012, 12:19:01 AM »
reclifter=gimmick=troll=retard
T

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: August 02, 2012, 12:23:10 AM »
reclifter=gimmick=troll=retard

He is quite the cock merchant isn't he bigmc?