Author Topic: Japan remembers Nagasaki  (Read 8467 times)

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
Re: Japan remembers Nagasaki
« Reply #50 on: August 12, 2012, 03:54:11 AM »

And I know you are trying to say ahmed with a throat spitting achhhhhhh... but just so you know its Jews not Arabs who speak like that and prounce that letter like that ;)

Bullshit !!!!  I deal with these fuckers every once in a while over the phone for IT issues they have at whatever shit hole they work out of.  I have no clue why they insist on calling.  I mean shit..we all work in IT so tech the fuck up and send an email or instant message.  Fucking jerkoffs.  

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #51 on: August 12, 2012, 04:18:20 AM »
Interesting
No one is disagreeing with the Japs being ruthless, they where animals, that`s for sure and I would have no problem if the US used Nukes against them in battle, but not on innocent woman and children. Now about history, bro I have studied 2000 battles, I am a historian and believe me I have a passion for it. I even memorized the entire Sun Tzu  8)

Anyhow the days of conquest of killing woman and children came to and end with the Babylonian Empire. By the Achaemenid dynasty no nation was killing woman in children, at least not by political orders, of course there is always a few retards. They always thought to incorporate the enemies resources and already established civil structure. Any nation of intiquity or mid-evil times could have started killing innocent civilians to change the paths of war, but no one ever did this as war-time strategy because it is out-right demonic. Imagine going into a stadium in Germany and open fire on civilians in order to change their governments agenda, ya it might work but it is not war like conduct as harsh as war is, this is a war crime.
Your voluminous reading has not improved your spelling or grammar. Maybe you should hit the books again.

G

hrspwr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: August 12, 2012, 05:27:07 AM »
So why are you afraid of islam spreading and muslims spreading if you have this magical proof? Even if you are trying to be 'comical' you are pretty sick.

Such evil and disturbing sinister thinking. It's really ironic how some of you guys claim others of being violent somehow, yet in reality who is the one that's violent and with evil intentions? You demonize Islam and Muslims yet?... It's just sad.

Isn`t islam the religion where they routinely fuck little kids, catholics and jerry sandusky noted, and beat women to death? Save the sales pitch hadji, you muslims are some barbarian mother fuckers just like everyone else.
time under tension

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: August 12, 2012, 08:01:05 AM »

Because my family and I travelled a lot.

That doesn't at all explain why you left for good. You can travel extensively and still return home. Don't you long to return and leave a country that is complicit with Western genocide behind? If Islam-dominated countries were so great you'd think you'd be anxious to return.

The country was a jewel but after the US bombed it back to the stone age..

Yes, the country with mass graves still being unearthed and the record for deadliest chemical attack on its own citizens was quite the ""gem."  ::)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #54 on: August 12, 2012, 08:04:23 AM »
That doesn't at all explain why you left for good. You can travel extensively and still return home. Don't you long to return and leave a country that is complicit with Western genocide behind? If Islam-dominated countries were so great you'd think you'd be anxious to return.

Yes, the country with mass graves still being unearthed and the record for deadliest chemical attack on its own citizens was quite the ""gem."  ::)

Lol.
Ahmed doesn't like logic.

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: August 12, 2012, 08:42:48 AM »

wasnt the usa allied with Iraq when that happened? who supplied the poison gas?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #56 on: August 12, 2012, 09:45:22 AM »
wasnt the usa allied with Iraq when that happened? who supplied the poison gas?
Satan gave Hussein the gas.
Satan loved Hussein.

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: August 12, 2012, 10:58:40 AM »
Gadaffi, Hussein, Mubarak, BinLaden,etc,etc....anyone see a pattern here?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #58 on: August 12, 2012, 11:07:21 AM »
Gadaffi, Hussein, Mubarak, BinLaden,etc,etc....anyone see a pattern here?
That we off middle eastern dictators when they have outlived their usefulness?

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: August 12, 2012, 11:15:49 AM »
That we off middle eastern dictators when they have outlived their usefulness?
 SHOCKWAVE you are the ying to my yang. word. no homo. lol

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: August 12, 2012, 07:02:19 PM »
So why are you afraid of islam spreading and muslims spreading if you have this magical proof? Even if you are trying to be 'comical' you are pretty sick.

Such evil and disturbing sinister thinking. It's really ironic how some of you guys claim others of being violent somehow, yet in reality who is the one that's violent and with evil intentions? You demonize Islam and Muslims yet?... It's just sad.

And I know you are trying to say ahmed with a throat spitting achhhhhhh... but just so you know its Jews not Arabs who speak like that and prounce that letter like that ;)
Look, whatever they told you about Islam and Modammed is true.

Don't seek anything out for yourself or employ critical thinking skills. Just accept it and move on.

G

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #61 on: August 13, 2012, 02:54:46 AM »
Look, whatever they told you about Islam and Modammed is true.

Don't seek anything out for yourself or employ critical thinking skills. Just accept it and move on.

"Your voluminous reading has not improved your spelling"

LMFAO........Oh the irony  ;)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #62 on: August 13, 2012, 04:52:03 AM »
"Your voluminous reading has not improved your spelling"

LMFAO........Oh the irony  ;)
Pretty sure he's making a funny.

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: August 16, 2012, 07:13:18 PM »
 ;D

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #64 on: August 17, 2012, 12:51:39 AM »

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: August 24, 2012, 07:45:12 PM »

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: August 25, 2012, 10:35:52 AM »

Magical carpet is not magical proof, it is magical conjecture.

This is the basis of your life.

Grow up.
G

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #67 on: August 25, 2012, 11:49:58 AM »
^What?

Anyways America and Israel are evil and only conjure destruction and corruption on this planet. Now back on subject:

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #68 on: August 25, 2012, 08:16:45 PM »
America's racism has no bounds in each generation they get away with garbage like this then talk about being about equality, freedom and all the other opposite truths or lies.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #69 on: August 25, 2012, 10:06:44 PM »
America's racism has no bounds in each generation they get away with garbage like this then talk about being about equality, freedom and all the other opposite truths or lies.

Hey you fucking guy...those japs bombed us. What the fuck should we have done? 

If you really cared about Islam you would go to Pakistan, Afghanistan, Shitstan, and preach about how Islam is meant to be followed.  They would fucking stone you to death talking that peace and love bullshit.

Pork_Chop

• Getbig III
  • Registered since 2003
« Reply #70 on: August 26, 2012, 05:28:33 AM »
The japs were perhaps the most wicked race on planet earth during the 30's and 40's.

My granddad fought them in the jungles of Burma and they were 'dead behind the eyes' like sharks.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731

They're vivisection research on chinese people, they're mass murder and rape in the Fillipines were hideous.

Those "children" would be ruling our society today if not for Enola Gay flying over them and ending the war in one extreme, but wholly justified bombing.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #71 on: August 26, 2012, 11:01:53 AM »
It's true the japs were devil's advocates, hungry for power, but America is indifferent today to that of nazis or japs with their intentions and actions.

The difference is the US has an overempowering means to subvert and brainwash people to 'admire' the US and think the rest of the world is in need of America's saving them..

I've grown up with ww2 propaganda movies about hitler and what have you. 'm aware who he is, what he did, etc... but after ww2, all this is used for is to justify and subject people into thinking we are always battling hitlers

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: August 28, 2012, 10:07:50 AM »
It's true the japs were devil's advocates, hungry for power, but America is indifferent today to that of nazis or japs with their intentions and actions.

The difference is the US has an overempowering means to subvert and brainwash people to 'admire' the US and think the rest of the world is in need of America's saving them..

I've grown up with ww2 propaganda movies about hitler and what have you. 'm aware who he is, what he did, etc... but after ww2, all this is used for is to justify and subject people into thinking we are always battling hitlers

What does the Koran say about it?

Also, what does the Koran say about dinosaurs?

Thanks.
G

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: August 28, 2012, 10:28:38 AM »
What does the Koran say about it?

Also, what does the Koran say about dinosaurs?

Thanks.
  You are neither clever nor charming, so im guessing you must look like George Clooney to be so obnoxious.