Author Topic: Republican Senate Nominee: Victims Of ‘Legitimate Rape’ Don’t Get Pregnant  (Read 7204 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Let's be honest

Is it really Akins fault that he is so f'ng misinformed about biology

Repubs have been floating this type of nonsense for YEARS

Shit, he probably learned this crap from another Repub, maybe even on the floor of the Senate

Repubs could cut him some slack, especially considering that they usual wear their ignorance as a badge of honor

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Let's be honest

Is it really Akins fault that he is so f'ng misinformed about biology

Repubs have been floating this type of nonsense for YEARS

Shit, he probably learned this crap from another Repub, maybe even on the floor of the Senate

Repubs could cut him some slack, especially considering that they usual wear their ignorance as a badge of honor

Who is cutting him slack?    Unlike you liberal dolts most repubs want him to step down.   you idiots are still kneepadding Biden.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

Who is cutting him slack?    Unlike you liberal dolts most repubs want him to step down.   you idiots are still kneepadding Biden.

Rove refused to criticize him.  Hannity was cool, let him have it.  Reince Priebus just scolded him too.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

no one is cutting him slack you dunce

that's what I'm saying

Repubs should cut him some slack since he probably "learned" the stupid shit he said from one of them since they have a long history of saying patently false things on this subject

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Rove refused to criticize him.  Hannity was cool, let him have it.  Reince Priebus just scolded him too.

every time I see Reince and especially when I hear him talk I"m just amazed he's the head of the RNC

you know that guy got his ass kicked all the way through school

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Liar.  Hannity was practically begging him to set aside.   FNG liar.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
every time I see Reince and especially when I hear him talk I"m just amazed he's the head of the RNC

you know that guy got his ass kicked all the way through school

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

someone kicked Reince Priebus ass in 2010?

I'm not suprised

he sounds like sniveling wimp every time he opens his mouth

240 is Back

• Getbig V
yes, I meant hannity was cool to the GOP - I posted that already -

Hannity was cool, let him have it.

"Let him have it" = told him he'll hurt more races than just his own.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Republicans are largely dumb as shit when it comes to anything Scientific, even if its simple and obvious.  Religion may have something to do with it, but there is certainly more to it than that.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Republicans are largely dumb as shit when it comes to anything Scientific, even if its simple and obvious.  Religion may have something to do with it, but there is certainly more to it than that.

are you saying cavemen didn't eat T-rex meat while Noah built the Ark?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
are you saying cavemen didn't eat T-rex meat while Noah built the Ark?
hahah yes.  I`m also saying if Republicans held a Science fair, it would look something like this:

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
hahah yes.  I`m also saying if Republicans held a Science fair, it would look something like this:

This coming from the guy, who complained about engineers (who have probably forgotten more about science than you'll ever know).

Of course, you also slam your foot in your mouth by forgetting that Republicans have LONG SUPPORTED stem cell research, with one exception (embryonic stem cell research, which just so happens to be the type that has cured/treated absolutely NOTHING; at last count, wasn't it 74-0, adult stem cells vs. embryonic ones?).

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
hahah yes.  I`m also saying if Republicans held a Science fair, it would look something like this:

Followed up by their meeting on women's rights...

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Ryan is equally a scumbag for co-authoring such a bill that legitimizes rape.  Not that he wasn`t a scumbag before though.  :D

The party of personal freedom and responsibility ::)

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Followed up by their meeting on women's rights...

They are not that far from extremist muslims actually..

Lack of knowledge and no rights for woman.. oh yeah and loves to bomb other nations..Sounds familiar?

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum

They are not that far from extremist muslims actually..

Lack of knowledge and no rights for woman.. oh yeah and loves to bomb other nations..Sounds familiar?

First statement dumber than shit, haven't seen any news reports of anyone trying force women to dress in burkas, take away their ability to drive or vote...........

2nd statement almost as stupid, the whole abortion thing is a issue to be decided by the states, not the federal government. Yeah no Democrat has ever ordered the bombing of another country ::)

Just when I think you have actually learned something you start back sliding

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Kazan

• Getbig V
The party of personal freedom and responsibility ::)

Are the dems any better? But because they are in your face about it, thats OK?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
He is going to drop out tommorow.   Another ridiculous thing for the left to focus on as opposed to obama's failed presidency and his horrid press conference today where he made a fool of himself. 

lol how do you blame this on obama.. and talk about ridiculous... Bro.. have you seen your posts latley...Dude are you serious with some of these posts

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
His interview w Sean Vanity was a wreck.    He is a ticking timb bomb snd delusional greedy fuck.    he needs to go.
Typical Far right Conservative

240 is Back

• Getbig V
wp comments:

"Romney's problem is that he can denounce Akin all he wants,...

... but there's a bill with Akin and Ryan's names on it that proves Ryan agrees with him on the definition of rape, denying Medicaid funding if the rape wasn't accompanied by enough physical force. And he voted for a measure that would allow states to ban abortion with no exception for rape or incest at all. Romney is stuck with Akin for the duration of the campaign."

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
First statement dumber than shit, haven't seen any news reports of anyone trying force women to dress in burkas, take away their ability to drive or vote...........

2nd statement almost as stupid, the whole abortion thing is a issue to be decided by the states, not the federal government. Yeah no Democrat has ever ordered the bombing of another country ::)

Just when I think you have actually learned something you start back sliding

You havent seen any news regarding womans rights? How about the right to choose?(Abortion)

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Are the dems any better? But because they are in your face about it, thats OK?

When has the democrats ever suggested abortion should be illegal and wants to take away womans rights ???

Kazan

• Getbig V
You havent seen any news regarding womans rights? How about the right to choose?(Abortion)

So abortion is a right? Please show the constitutional passage.....
There is a difference between something being a right and some thing that is "legal". A woman could choose to not have sex, a woman could choose to use protection ( so could the man). The debate gets much deeper after that, if you think that conception=life, then an abortion is taking life for convenience. If you don't well then it has no moral implications for you. That is the real debate, when does the fetus get personhood? Now if you murder a pregnant women you can be charged with 2 murders.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Kazan

• Getbig V
When has the democrats ever suggested abortion should be illegal and wants to take away womans rights ???

Maybe not but they seem to think they get to decide what you can or can't eat. How big a soda you should be able to drink......
Now if you are going to accept that premise, then the government should just send out a list of everything you have to do through out the day, that way us peons don't have to think for ourselves ::)
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ