Author Topic: Flex v Heath. Back shot  (Read 24910 times)

EspenG

• Getbig II
  • yawn
Re: Flex v Heath. Back shot
« Reply #50 on: August 30, 2012, 02:31:15 AM »
One more

EspenG

• Getbig II
  • yawn
« Reply #51 on: August 30, 2012, 02:34:17 AM »
Not many could stand next to a relaxed Dillett. Flex barely holds his own... By the way, this is how a relaxed should be executed. Not that stupid way they do today with their arms straight out to the side.. Arms should hang down. Then again, you need a slim waist and wide shoulders to do that......

EspenG

• Getbig II
  • yawn
« Reply #52 on: August 30, 2012, 02:36:16 AM »
More various poses

EspenG

• Getbig II
  • yawn
« Reply #53 on: August 30, 2012, 02:37:12 AM »
More

EspenG

• Getbig II
  • yawn
« Reply #54 on: August 30, 2012, 02:37:51 AM »
More

EspenG

• Getbig II
  • yawn
« Reply #55 on: August 30, 2012, 02:43:21 AM »
To sum it up...

Flex wins.

When speaking of all time great physiqes on a bb stage, Flex in 93 (or even 92) will always be mentioned.

Have a nice day folks

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #56 on: August 30, 2012, 02:51:21 AM »
Phil is way thicker.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #57 on: August 30, 2012, 02:52:39 AM »
Phil wins in the "face making Pose"

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #58 on: August 30, 2012, 03:31:31 AM »
So...... Basically flex only looked good one year 93??

In the end Phil will retire a multiple O winner and will be mentioned with Arnold, dorian, Ronnie, haney, Sergio, etc.... And flex will just be like serge....

Karpaasi

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: August 30, 2012, 04:17:52 AM »
So...... Basically flex only looked good one year 93??

Flex was second three times at the most toughest Olympia lineups ever. Only Dorian and Ronnie could handle him when he was on. In many ways Flex had bad luck. His carrier was very short. It took him time to get over the car accident(94) and when he did he only a couple of good years left and his kidneys started failing. Still he had magnificent carrier. Four Arnolds, three O runner-ups, 17 pro wins. Ninja's lost!!

In the end Phil will retire a multiple O winner and will be mentioned with Arnold, dorian, Ronnie, haney, Sergio, etc.... And flex will just be like serge....

It will be highly unlikely. Winning Olympia itself doesn't matter but who you beat. Even Haney's legacy suffers from that and he doesn't get recognition he deserves. I don't think this era will produce any legends.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #60 on: August 30, 2012, 05:28:42 AM »
wasn't Shawn Ray obsessed with Flex's calves at one point?

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #61 on: August 30, 2012, 05:34:43 AM »
We'll see we haven't seen the best of Phil yet, hopefully his kidneys don't fall out he can be a freak! He's somewhat a combo of levrone and flex in ways

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: August 30, 2012, 05:36:15 AM »
wasn't Shawn Ray obsessed with Flex's calves at one point?
Whawn said on here that hexwas effing with Flex's head, because he how to get to him, and he knew that getting Flex's head out of the game, was to nullify Flex. Hence the reason why Flex said in his 93 vid, that he cut his "implants". And he supposed got a test to show that they weren't implants (at the infamous 97 Olympia press conference---where it was revealed that ninjas took flex out of the O).

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #63 on: August 30, 2012, 05:36:49 AM »
But Phil wins the olympia
Against who? Branch Kai?
 Compare those to Cormier ray Levrine baker Coleman .... Get the picture?
Hope so?
choice is an illusion

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: August 30, 2012, 05:39:10 AM »
We'll see we haven't seen the best of Phil yet, hopefully his kidneys don't fall out he can be a freak! He's somewhat a combo of levrone and flex in ways
Agreed.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #65 on: August 30, 2012, 05:46:21 AM »
Against who? Branch Kai?
Hope so?

Lemme get this straight flex, kev, were some of the BEST bbers ever imo but I can almost guarantee you their biggest regret is not winning the O! not that it was up to them but you can have all the arnold classics, runner ups or whatever but Phil has accomplished the big O!!!

Cormier is another great bber but ask him I bet he would be happy winning one Arnold classic, and he should have at least 2 if not 3 if ronnie didn't enter 01...

In some ways like dex Phil has won the biggest contest in bbing already. kev and flex were in the wrong era of bbing

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #66 on: August 30, 2012, 05:49:33 AM »
Against who? Branch Kai?
Hope so?

Also people don't look at like that, it's either you won or didn't... You get the picture??

All thjs ballonie about if so and so competed with (insert bber) all this if's.....

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: August 30, 2012, 06:36:06 AM »
Also people don't look at like that, it's either you won or didn't... You get the picture??

All thjs ballonie about if so and so competed with (insert bber) all this if's.....

People with intelligence do look at things like that
Tougher era the bbers had. Enter physiques then than now ...
So if branch wins a sandow that means he's a better bber than Levrone or ray or Cormier??
Or if jocelien potter won a sandow does that means he's better than Albert beckles or Ronnie robinson

:-\
Think on these things buh bye
choice is an illusion

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #68 on: August 30, 2012, 06:59:10 AM »
People with intelligence do look at things like that
Tougher era the bbers had. Enter physiques then than now ...
So if branch wins a sandow that means he's a better bber than Levrone or ray or Cormier??
Or if jocelien potter won a sandow does that means he's better than Albert beckles or Ronnie robinson

:-\
Think on these things buh bye

And we all know that bbing "sport" is just filled with intelligent people...

It's not branchs fault he is winning nor is it Phil for competing in a "weak" era. That's what you get for a subjective sport. Like I said we haven't seen the best of Phil yet, flex and kev yes.

And one to think about Dorian owned all of them and never lost to the names mentioned. Is he better??? Hmmmm lots seem to disagree

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #69 on: August 30, 2012, 07:06:00 AM »
And we all know that bbing "sport" is just filled with intelligent people...

It's not branchs fault he is winning nor is it Phil for competing in a "weak" era. That's what you get for a subjective sport. Like I said we haven't seen the best of Phil yet, flex and kev yes.

And one to think about Dorian owned all of them and never lost to the names mentioned. Is he better??? Hmmmm lots seem to disagree
So let me get this straight..... Mesmorph78 thinks it's all about who you beat and that is what makes you great, OK No one beat more quality pros then Yates, he beat the hardest field in the best era, he beat them all except Haney, so according to M78 Dorian is king, COOL...  8)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #70 on: August 30, 2012, 07:15:01 AM »
So let me get this straight..... Mesmorph78 thinks it's all about who you beat and that is what makes you great, OK No one beat more quality pros then Yates, he beat the hardest field in the best era, he beat them all except Haney, so according to M78 Dorian is king, COOL...  8)

Exactly!! He seems to be saying it is who you beat but I guarantee he still would say flex or kev is better than Yates..

Personally I like kev, Cormier and rays physique but there is no denying dorians dominance on them

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: August 30, 2012, 07:26:53 AM »

no ... you didnt get it at all...
listen if you think dorian is the greatest fine... i dont agree.... idont think dorian competed against a peak coleman cormier etc etc
what im saying is not because phil got a sandow means he is automatically better than every other bber who never got one dexter got a sandow is he better than peak flex??

choice is an illusion

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #72 on: August 30, 2012, 07:49:29 AM »
listen if you think dorian is the greatest fine... i dont agree.... idont think dorian competed against a peak coleman cormier etc etc
what im saying is not because phil got a sandow means he is automatically better than every other bber who never got one dexter got a sandow is he better than peak flex??

Please??when was there ever a peak Cormier? 99 O??

By your logic Arnold S. isn't the greatest either cause he didn't compete against a peak Coleman and his era would be "weak" compared to the 90's...

Having a sandow in some ways does mean you're better! You've accomplished something only a handful of competitors has done

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #73 on: August 30, 2012, 07:57:56 AM »

lmao  :D...... I was just fucken with you, lol.   8)

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #74 on: August 30, 2012, 08:24:29 AM »
Heath is more massive but thats is...Flex has more stration, more separation, thinner waist, better posing skills which might lead to him winning more poses.