Author Topic: Former GH15 Mod  (Read 226188 times)

NEXUS 6

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Re: Former GH15 Mod
« Reply #550 on: September 25, 2012, 02:43:32 PM »
I'm not friends with anyone, but you are posting the guys PM a like it's a, revelation. What did you expect him to, say..fuck GH15 ? Again, he was a mod, Of course he's gonna say stuff lie that...you aren't changing minds here.  in case you haven't noticed, the jury is still very much out on this guy.

dustin

« Reply #551 on: September 25, 2012, 09:01:23 PM »
I'm not friends with anyone, but you are posting the guys PM a like it's a, revelation. What did you expect him to, say..fuck GH15 ? Again, he was a mod, Of course he's gonna say stuff lie that...you aren't changing minds here.  in case you haven't noticed, the jury is still very much out on this guy.

He sucked dick in public, not just through PMs.

Now he's coming here like anyone even cares about the gh15 boarding. Cute how he got chased off both boards lol

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #552 on: September 25, 2012, 09:13:54 PM »

That's the point genius. There's nothing he won't say or do to ingratiate himself with whomever he wants to win favor with. After bashing this board now he wants back in and is kissing ass.

And the jury is not out. He's done.

You're not too bright, are you? No wonder you were banned and had to come back as a gimmick.

Poor CG. He hates "rats" so much that he has to become one himself.

Hey, as you know it's your call and I will walk the walk. Tell me if you want me sniffing around at PM. Has it cooled down here with those idiots?

CG

NEXUS 6

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #553 on: September 25, 2012, 09:28:57 PM »
That's the point genius. There's nothing he won't say or do to ingratiate himself with whomever he wants to win favor with. After bashing this board now he wants back in and is kissing ass.

And the jury is not out. He's done.

You're not too bright, are you? No wonder you were banned and had to come back as a gimmick.

Poor CG. He hates "rats" so much that he has to become one himself.

I was never banned, you have no clue who you are talking to.

as far as CG goes...it takes more than a line of bullshit and a free kit of GH to gain trust over at getbig  ;)

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #554 on: September 25, 2012, 10:17:10 PM »
This is so funny and pathetic, 50 year old men acting like this.

Hahaha I can imagine my dad or my mates dads acting like this, Actually i can't these men are working real jobs and making houses and real shit not worrying about their next hgh shipment, fucking drug addicted losers.

Oh god some of you are pathetic, you need to wake up to your self.

Having muscle is not the only thing that makes a man

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #555 on: September 26, 2012, 12:11:45 AM »
This is so funny and pathetic, 50 year old men acting like this.

Hahaha I can imagine my dad or my mates dads acting like this, Actually i can't these men are working real jobs and making houses and real shit not worrying about their next hgh shipment, fucking drug addicted losers.

Oh god some of you are pathetic, you need to wake up to your self.

Having muscle is not the only thing that makes a man

You do make a very valid point here. The men of today are not the men of yesteryear. The very idea of my father or my grandfather (who was always referred to as Colonel), both businesslike almost grim men of affairs being on an internet board being concerned about muscles or abs is just beyond the realm of imagination. It is just another indication of the steady decline in our civilization that began during the cultural revolution of the late 1960s early 1970s. The hippies of that generation are the leaders of today and when today's generation nothingness comes into power in another thirty years it's good bye America and Western civilization and hello Chinese.

Maybe then we'll finally get legit kigtropins.

concreteguy

• Getbig II
« Reply #556 on: September 26, 2012, 06:11:14 AM »
Your all really missing it. I didn't come here to gain the trust of anyone or find a new home. I came here to tell the truth and point out that I had been run out of PM because I became a mod at god of hormones. I came here because THEY CARE WHAT YOU THINK! This idiot posts at least once a day about GB over at his forum.  Yes I was a sucker and got ripped off for two kits by the scamer, but that seems to be nothing new.
 You keep asking for new info "something you didn't already know". If you took the time to read what I posted you would see this and much more. I have put in print things only a mod there could know and yet you just skip over it.
 These idiots say I'm two faced? Well I was playing nice until they started with the narcotics to minors shit. I did notice not one of you motherfuckers called them on the differant versions of the story. Your all about yourselfs.

This sad little BBer. pullious has failed poorly in his quest to build muscles. but he must be what you want here. Let him win your trust. Just continue to over look the fact that he has lied and twisted every post he has made in this thread.

Your talking about how things were handled in the old days? Thats clearly the problem. This internet shit lets pussys say anything. We all know this shit wouldn't take place face to face in a room. These idiots posting "show me a pic of your wifes tits". What do you think would take place after that came from anyones mouth?

Look, you want to know the truth about these scammers? Go back and re-read my posts. Notice what and how they responded to things. It speaks volumes. It's not what is said, it's whats not.
My only reward in this will be seeing them all get busted. What they are doing just can"t go on much longer.

CG

I was never banned, you have no clue who you are talking to.

as far as CG goes...it takes more than a line of bullshit and a free kit of GH to gain trust over at getbig  ;)

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #557 on: September 26, 2012, 08:56:26 AM »
GH15 is going to hunt you down.

dustin

« Reply #558 on: September 26, 2012, 10:13:29 AM »
Your all really missing it. I didn't come here to gain the trust of anyone or find a new home. I came here to tell the truth and point out that I had been run out of PM because I became a mod at god of hormones. I came here because THEY CARE WHAT YOU THINK! This idiot posts at least once a day about GB over at his forum.  Yes I was a sucker and got ripped off for two kits by the scamer, but that seems to be nothing new.
 You keep asking for new info "something you didn't already know". If you took the time to read what I posted you would see this and much more. I have put in print things only a mod there could know and yet you just skip over it.
 These idiots say I'm two faced? Well I was playing nice until they started with the narcotics to minors shit. I did notice not one of you motherfuckers called them on the differant versions of the story. Your all about yourselfs.

This sad little BBer. pullious has failed poorly in his quest to build muscles. but he must be what you want here. Let him win your trust. Just continue to over look the fact that he has lied and twisted every post he has made in this thread.

Your talking about how things were handled in the old days? Thats clearly the problem. This internet shit lets pussys say anything. We all know this shit wouldn't take place face to face in a room. These idiots posting "show me a pic of your wifes tits". What do you think would take place after that came from anyones mouth?

Look, you want to know the truth about these scammers? Go back and re-read my posts. Notice what and how they responded to things. It speaks volumes. It's not what is said, it's whats not.
My only reward in this will be seeing them all get busted. What they are doing just can"t go on much longer.

CG

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #559 on: September 26, 2012, 10:30:59 AM »
I thought about how I would handle leaving GH15s site most of the day at work

CG

dustin

« Reply #560 on: September 26, 2012, 10:59:55 AM »

By his own admission, gh15 and his boarding are occupying valuable headspace.

CG is boring and pathetic. :(

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #561 on: September 26, 2012, 11:55:46 AM »
This thread lives because I make it live. Once I stop posting it will die.

Your exact location, please.

Chicago, Illinois.  Let me know when you land at O'Hare.  Are you one of the "elves" that are going to take me down?  Let me know so I can start to be scared at some point. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #562 on: September 26, 2012, 12:04:15 PM »
Honestly after seeing the "punishment" gh15 dealt the scammers from his board, he's an even bigger joke than before. :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #563 on: September 26, 2012, 12:33:49 PM »
Honestly after seeing the "punishment" gh15 dealt the scammers from his board, he's an even bigger joke than before. :-\

he is a complete joke
T

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #564 on: September 26, 2012, 12:47:53 PM »
Chicago, Illinois.  Let me know when you land at O'Hare.  Are you one of the "elves" that are going to take me down?  Let me know so I can start to be scared at some point. 

Be careful man, gh15 has connections everywere ::).

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #565 on: September 26, 2012, 05:25:07 PM »
I was talking to my voodoo hoodoo therapist, she says for 50 bucks and a shot of chaos down the throat she'll put a hex on gh15 and everyone on that crappy site.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Mjolnir

• Getbig III
« Reply #566 on: September 26, 2012, 05:26:49 PM »
So, are you going to pay the 50 bucks or take your chances?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #567 on: September 26, 2012, 05:27:53 PM »
I was talking to my voodoo hoodoo therapist, she says for 50 bucks and a shot of chaos down the throat she'll put a hex on gh15 and everyone on that crappy site.

That's what I heard..

"1"

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #568 on: September 26, 2012, 06:36:19 PM »

gh15s
site is down
getbig wins

NEXUS 6

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #569 on: September 26, 2012, 06:47:29 PM »

gh15s
site is down
getbig wins

for real? like DOWN down, or just that maintenance stuff?

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #570 on: September 26, 2012, 06:49:06 PM »

homepage
opens but
no forum

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #571 on: September 26, 2012, 08:08:23 PM »

homepage
opens but
no forum

Clean the hard drive before Law Enforcement infiltrates.....oooooops .

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #572 on: September 26, 2012, 08:38:00 PM »

gh15s
site is down
getbig wins
getbig never loses.

JoeBelushi88

• Getbig II