Author Topic: Educational Videos and Articles about Islam  (Read 228453 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: People who have become Muslim
« Reply #275 on: October 26, 2012, 11:02:12 PM »

V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #276 on: October 26, 2012, 11:06:57 PM »
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #277 on: October 26, 2012, 11:09:24 PM »

V

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #278 on: October 26, 2012, 11:13:47 PM »
lol at e-kul's childhood melt down  ::)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #279 on: October 26, 2012, 11:24:22 PM »

V

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #280 on: October 27, 2012, 02:01:02 AM »
lol at e-kul's childhood melt down  ::)

Lol,cause the guy is having a hard time convincing muslims like me and you to leave there religion, and is running out of posts to recycle, so resorts to pictures.

Maybe E-kul can posts pictures of dead muslims by the use of drones, pictures of dead women and children by american terrorists in iraq and afghanistan, pictures of destruction of homes in israel, American soldiers destroying mosques and burning the koran, pissing on dead afghans who are protecting their country, treatment of muslims in guantanamoa bay and abu gharaib, etc, wont hold my breath.

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #281 on: October 27, 2012, 02:03:35 AM »
Falk: Boycott firms profiting from Israel settlements

An independent UN expert has urged a boycott of all the companies that make capital out of the expansion of illegal Israeli settlements in Tel Aviv-occupied West Bank and East al-Quds (Jerusalem).

Richard Falk, the United Nations Special Rapporteur on the situation of human rights in the Occupied Palestinian Territories, demanded the ban in a report he submitted to the UN General Assembly on Thursday.

“My main recommendation is that the businesses highlighted in the report - as well as the many other businesses that are profiting from the Israeli settlement enterprise - should be boycotted, until they bring their operations into line with international human rights and humanitarian law and standards,” Falk said in a news release, issued as he presented the report titled, "Report of the Special Rapporteur on the situation of human rights in the Palestinian territories since 1967.”

Falk’s report singled out Caterpillar, Hewlett Packard and Motorola of the United States, Veolia Environment of France, G4S of Britain, Dexia of Belgium, Volvo Group and Assa Abloy of Sweden, Ahava, Elbit Systems and Mehadrin of Israel, Riwal Holding Group of the Netherlands, and Cemex of Mexico.

Caterpillar, for example, has supplied the Israeli regime with “equipment, such as bulldozers and construction apparatus,” which are “used in the demolition of Palestinian homes, schools, orchards, olive groves, and crops,” the report said.

The UN investigator pointed out that the firms form just a small portion of the businesses operating in or assisting the expansion of the settlements in clear violation of "international law and standards concerning businesses and human rights, including the UN Global Compact and the UN Guiding Principles on Businesses and Human Rights."

"The focus on business activities is partly an expression of frustration about…the ineffectiveness of the UN efforts to condemn settlement expansion," Falk noted.

"The effort to reach out beyond the traditional way that the UN condemns things is an effort to take our role seriously enough to feel that we should try to use what influence we have to change behavior," he added.

Falk, an American professor emeritus of international law at Princeton University and a Jew himself, also called on the international community to pursue legal and political action against the companies, "especially where allegations of war crimes and crimes against humanity can be substantiated in relation to settlement activities."

The United States and Israel censured the boycott call. On Thursday, the US Ambassador to the UN, Susan Rice said the boycott "poison the environment for peace."

Israel also called the report "grossly biased" and demanded that Falk be replaced.

About half a million Israelis live in over 120 settlements built since the 1967 Israeli occupation of the West Bank and East al-Quds (Jerusalem).

The UN and the European Union consider the settlements built on either territory illegal under the international law due to their construction on occupied territory.

In his address to the UN General Assembly on September 27, Acting Palestinian Authority chief, Mahmoud Abbas condemned Israel’s “catastrophic” settlement expansion as part of Tel Aviv’s ethnic cleansing campaign against Palestinians and its attempt to change the historic demography of the region.

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #282 on: October 27, 2012, 02:05:07 AM »
Myanmar buddhists set Muslim villages on fire, kill 11 Muslims in Rakhine

At least eleven Rohingya Muslims in Myanmar have been killed after extremist Buddhists set fire to their houses in two Muslim villages in the city of Sittwe in the western Rakhine state, a report says.

The incident occurred when a number of Buddhits backed by army and border forces set fire to houses of Muslims in the villages of Mamra and Mraut late Sunday, Radio Banga reported on Monday.

Myanmar army forces allegedly provided the Buddhists with big containers of petrol to set ablaze the houses of Muslim villagers and force them to flee their houses.

The silence of the human rights organizations towards abuses against the Rohingya Muslims has emboldened the extremist Buddhists and Myanmar’s government forces.

The Buddhist-majority government of Myanmar refuses to recognize Rohingyas and has classified them as illegal migrants, even though the Rohingyas are said to be Muslim descendants of Persian, Turkish, Bengali, and Pathan origin, who migrated to Myanmar as early as the 8th century.

According to reports, thousands of Myanmar’s Rohingya Muslims are living in dire conditions in refugee camps after government forces and Buddhist extremists started burning down their villages on August 10.

Reports say some 650 Rohingyas have been killed in the Rakhine state in the west of the country in recent months. This is while 1,200 others are missing and 80,000 more have been displaced

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #283 on: October 27, 2012, 02:06:34 AM »
Bush, Blair wanted for crimes against humanity

A prominent international lawyer says former US President George W. Bush, and former UK Prime Minister Tony Blair stand guilty of crimes against peace, war crimes and torture, Press TV reports.

In November 2011, the Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Tribunal, in which Francis Boyle, a professor of international law at the University of Illinois, led the prosecution team, convicted Bush and Blair of crimes against peace and humanity, and genocide over their roles in the Iraq war.

On May 11, 2012, the tribunal also found Bush, former US Vice President Dick Cheney and former US Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld guilty of the crime of torture.

“We will keep after Bush and Blair for sure for crimes against peace, war crimes and torture in general,” Boyle told Press TV in a recent interview.

“We got them both convicted of a Nuremberg crime against peace,” he added while referring to the US-led invasion of Iraq in 2003 and the principles of international law recognized in the Charter of the Nuremberg Tribunal.

According to Principles of the Nuremberg Tribunal, planning, preparation, initiation or waging of a war of aggression or a war in violation of international treaties, agreements or assurances are crimes “punishable” under international law.

In September, Archbishop Desmond Tutu said Blair and Bush should be taken to the International Criminal Court (ICC) in The Hague over their roles in the Iraq war.

“We are making efforts now to do this,” Boyle stated, adding, “We tried to get Bush in Switzerland, but his lawyers advised him not to go to Switzerland. I tried three times to get Bush in Canada, but unfortunately the Canadian government protected Bush.”

“The wheels of justice might turn slowly, but they do turn.”

Boyle also criticized the ICC for its failure to bring to justice US, UK and Israeli criminals.

“So far, they are just going after black thugs from Africa and not dealing with this wholesale mass murderers and criminals from the United States, Britain and Israel,” he said.

Boyle condemned the Israeli regime for “inflicting outright genocide on the Palestinians in Gaza,” adding that there will be hearings in November in Malaysia on the issue of Palestine.

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #284 on: October 27, 2012, 03:39:39 AM »

Post all the pics you want, im not offended, but your probably one of the most disrespectful, foolish, hateful human beings i have ever met.You will never push me from God, even if you gave me the sun in my right hand and the moon in my left hand.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #285 on: October 27, 2012, 05:03:03 AM »
Post all the pics you want, im not offended, but your probably one of the most disrespectful, foolish, hateful human beings i have ever met.You will never push me from God, even if you gave me the sun in my right hand and the moon in my left hand.

Nobody's trying to push you from God, they're trying to prevent you from pushing God unto them.  There's a difference, see if you can tell what it is.
V

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #286 on: October 27, 2012, 05:27:06 AM »
Nobody's trying to push you from God, they're trying to prevent you from pushing God unto them.  There's a difference, see if you can tell what it is.

Exactly.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #287 on: October 27, 2012, 10:21:42 AM »
So you are trying to prevent us talking about God because you hate religion and God. Good for you. We'll keep talking about God and religion even if you hate it.

Why are you in this section? "Religion section". Go leave then. No one's pushing anything on you, just correcting your ridiculous ignorance and hatred.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #288 on: October 27, 2012, 11:45:36 AM »
What a way to veer a thread OFF-TOPIC! But then again, ...that was your intent wasn't it E-Kul?

You remind me of that scene in the horror movies when the demon is sprinkled with holy water.

Why does it make you so crazy to see people who have become Muslim? It's like someone threw acid on you. If it bothers you so much, ...why do you even click on the thread? Serious question.

Do you realize how you're appearing to clear thinking people?
w

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Jewish rabbi's view on Christianity, Islam and israel
« Reply #289 on: October 27, 2012, 12:13:01 PM »

Oh no he didn't :P

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Jewish rabbi's view on Christianity, Islam and israel
« Reply #290 on: October 27, 2012, 12:15:39 PM »

Oh no he didn't :P

Ahmed, you need to post the youtube links without the secure links to get them to show.

ps: Oh yes he did.  :P
w

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #291 on: October 27, 2012, 01:02:23 PM »
Do you realize how you're appearing to clear thinking people?

You know clear-thinking people? ???

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #292 on: October 27, 2012, 02:37:38 PM »

Get your frills and post pics.Im not pushing god onto anyone, im just correcting your rubbish and brainwashed mind.Theres a difference, see if you can tell what it is.

Even  the atheist religion wouldnt accept you into there religion.

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #293 on: October 27, 2012, 03:33:58 PM »
Even  the atheist religion wouldnt accept you into there religion.

Atheism is as much as a religion as bald is a hair color.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #294 on: October 27, 2012, 04:14:56 PM »
^Atheism is a religion/way of life. You have your beliefs, moral standards, ethics, beliefs, values, etc... except you reject God and you proselytize your rejection of God. After all why are you here? Your purpose in life? Turning people away from God.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #295 on: October 27, 2012, 04:16:39 PM »
From 50 years of missionary work to Islam :)

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #296 on: October 27, 2012, 11:16:52 PM »
^Atheism is a religion/way of life.

I don't think that's the case. First of, religion is the belief in and the worship of a superhuman controlling power, something which I clearly lack. And secondly, my atheism doesn't have any influence of my way of life per se. I'd be interested to hear why you think that atheism qualifies as a religion and, more importantly, a way of life?

You have your beliefs, moral standards, ethics, beliefs, values, etc...

I wouldn't say I have beliefs – especially vis-à-vis deities – but I do have moral standards and an ethical code, which nothing to do with my atheism.

except you reject God and you proselytize your rejection of God. After all why are you here? Your purpose in life? Turning people away from God.

My purpose in life? Why, to live a decent life and enjoy my limited time on this earth. Deities don't factor into my life at all: I'm not interested in turning others away from God or convincing them to be atheists. My take is that what other people do or do not believe is their business and as long as they feel the same way, I'm cool with that.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #297 on: October 28, 2012, 12:22:35 AM »
^Atheism is a religion/way of life. You have your beliefs, moral standards, ethics, beliefs, values, etc... except you reject God and you proselytize your rejection of God. After all why are you here? Your purpose in life? Turning people away from God.

What a complete knob, how is the rejection of superstition a way of life.  Is the rejection of Santa Claus considered a way of life, it is simply a rejection of falsehoods, it may improve your quality of life and help you to see reality far clearer, but the rejection of falsehoods could never be considered a way of life.  Atheists couldn't care less about GOD, not only do you freaks want to claim that LIES are TRUTH and TRUTH is LIES, now you want to claim having no religion is a Religion.  How can anybody reason with such an irrational individual.  Moral standards have absolutely nothing to do with GOD and RELIGION, if anything Religion makes people more Perverse, cruel and murderous.  Morality makes perfect sense from an evolutionary perspective, although survival of the fittest is true, scratching other peoples backs ensures that the times you can't be competitive ensures that they will scratch yours, it is simply a survival strategy.  Simply put, ones survival potential is increased by team work.  If you want to know why people turn away from god, it has nothing to do with those who couldn't care less about GOD, it is because of zealots like you, your pushing of ideas and concepts onto people against their will, and your practice of a Religion of WAR.  You are the reason people turn from GOD.  But you are way too dumb too ever see that!

"Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion." - Steven Weinberg
V

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Jewish rabbi's view on Christianity, Islam and israel
« Reply #298 on: October 28, 2012, 01:07:24 PM »
Thanks 24kt, yeah I don't know for some reason my browser is viewing youtube lately in https, so when i copy paste i wasn't noticing.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Haters gonna hate
« Reply #299 on: October 28, 2012, 02:45:50 PM »

lol