Author Topic: Educational Videos and Articles about Islam  (Read 228778 times)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Educational Videos about Islam
« Reply #550 on: December 30, 2012, 10:04:31 PM »
I don't have hatred for you because you are a non-muslim. Not at all. I was a non-muslim. Many people in my family are still non-muslims. Islam does not teach us to hate, but to tolerate and deal with wisely. Only a brainwashed and angry individual like yourself would blindly believe that we are out to 'get them non mozzlems'.

If I have any hatred it is hatred towards the disgust of your behavior, speech and manners. Your spewing of lies and propaganda against Islam and Muslims. Do you not see the irony in your last few posts where you attack my grandmother and mother, mention 'brainwashing' when it is merely educating. People are ignorant about Islam and are brainwashed like you are to hate Islam even though you don't have a frickin clue what you're talking about and just repeating what you heard from idiot islamophobes that make it a business and profit to slander Islam and Muslims.

If we muslims were 'spreading lies' to 'convert people' don't you think it would 'backfire' as it would mean that we are not telling the TRUTH about what our religion is and thus people would instantly leave. It makes no sense. The message of God is for all mankind and in truth.

Only a false religion would need lies to gain numbers. Instead Islam does not change and despite all the animosity, lies and hatred REMAINS unchanged for all time. We stand firm and of principle of what our religion teaches us EVEN IF you hate it and we will not change it just because you hate it. Is that not proof enough who really is the liar and who is the truthful? And despite this fact, people are STILL becoming Muslims and remaining Muslims despite all the odds of dealing with people such as yourself. Despite the 'ease' of doing 'whatever you want' in the liberal societies, people are choosing to obey and submit to God.

My mother remains a Muslim despite her mother mistreating her in ignorance (and that was short lived. The cure to ignorance is knowledge and when my grandparents learned more from Islam and saw from how my mother still treated them with respect they saw the truth in Islam although they are still not Muslims themselves. We accept our submission to God and not to human beings.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #551 on: December 30, 2012, 10:12:29 PM »
HAHAHA look whos talking! E-kul the talking peice of crap! Your nothing but an angry, lonely middle aged failure. Even animals know your trash! thats why those Pitbulls came after you! they wanted to clean their surrounding of SCUM.

Don't let his sociopathic and psychopathic insults and degenerative comments anger you. It angers me too to see such filth coming out of his speech but don't let that lead to us Muslims speaking on his level. At times I respond to him in equity, but we must remind each other and correct each other and try to be steadfast despite the many people's animosity on here.

They have foul speech often times, but we mustn't let it brush off on us, I know I'm not perfect either but let us remind each other as Muslims to try our best to follow the example of prophet Muhammad (pbuh) who never swore or used foul language. Remind me as well inshAllah.

O ye who believe! stand out firmly for Allah, as witnesses to fair dealing, and let not the hatred of others to you make you swerve to wrong and depart from justice. Be just: that is next to piety: and fear Allah. For Allah is well-acquainted with all that ye do. 5:8

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #552 on: December 30, 2012, 10:14:30 PM »

Ahmed watch this! this was the most moving and powerful video i have EVER SEEN.take a look bro

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #553 on: December 30, 2012, 10:15:08 PM »
InshAllah bro, I will check it out tomorrow. Going to sleep now. Assaalmu Alaikum.

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #554 on: December 30, 2012, 10:29:13 PM »
Don't let his sociopathic and psychopathic insults and degenerative comments anger you. It angers me too to see such filth coming out of his speech but don't let that lead to us Muslims speaking on his level. At times I respond to him in equity, but we must remind each other and correct each other and try to be steadfast despite the many people's animosity on here.

They have foul speech often times, but we mustn't let it brush off on us, I know I'm not perfect either but let us remind each other as Muslims to try our best to follow the example of prophet Muhammad (pbuh) who never swore or used foul language. Remind me as well inshAllah.

O ye who believe! stand out firmly for Allah, as witnesses to fair dealing, and let not the hatred of others to you make you swerve to wrong and depart from justice. Be just: that is next to piety: and fear Allah. For Allah is well-acquainted with all that ye do. 5:8

Brother, I commend your patience! I try my friend, I try, but somtimes you know, guys like E-kul boil my blood and almost everyone else on Getbig muslim or not!

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #555 on: December 30, 2012, 10:50:46 PM »
Please keep your sick and mentally disturbed self out of this thread. And don't talk about my grandmother or family. You should be the one talking. Your father abused you and molested you as a child and you yourself are a sick product despite being now 40+ years of age and only infested with sick and evil thinking.

Agree.

The guy is a poor ambassador to the atheist religion

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #556 on: December 31, 2012, 10:35:52 AM »
InshAllah bro, I will check it out tomorrow. Going to sleep now. Assaalmu Alaikum.
Why do you continue to abuse drugs?

G

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Is science the only answer?
« Reply #557 on: December 31, 2012, 11:25:30 AM »

They teach that if you want to be a good Muslim you must separate off from non-Muslims…It's only Tablighi Jamaat – of all the Islamic groups – that has created ghettos over in Toronto, in Canada. They're all around the world, this is a huge group and wherever they go they create barriers, hostility, division, they create separatism," Alan Craig, campaign director of ‘Mega Mosque No Thanks,’ which is actively opposing its construction, told RT.

Ghettos in Toronto? I don't think that's quite accurate.  :-\
w

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #558 on: December 31, 2012, 12:14:56 PM »

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: People who have become Muslim
« Reply #559 on: December 31, 2012, 12:34:37 PM »

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #560 on: December 31, 2012, 05:54:14 PM »
Hey E-Kul, you seem to love demented pictures.

Btw, I am still proudly Muslim after watching your pathetic video :)

Black Americans are also rapidly embracing Islam, it is the white men of America that oppressed the black man.

Dont mind E-kul... he has no clue.

the FIRST man, the VERY FIRST man who called the people to prayer was who? a man named Bilal who was BLACK. infact one of the reasons Malcom X became muslim was becuase when he went to Hajj he say white blue eye people praying and mixing with Black africans with even a single problem or form of racism.

E-Kul....try again.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #561 on: December 31, 2012, 07:02:57 PM »
People who have become Muslim...Are foolish.  They follow an evil woman hating, pedophile. 

But wait!  He rode a middle eastern version of Pegasus!  How cool is that?  Not very, actually. 

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #562 on: December 31, 2012, 07:18:04 PM »
"O People, lend me an attentive ear, for I know not whether, after this year, I shall ever be amongst you again. Therefor listen to what I am saying to you very carefully & TAKE THESE WORDS TO THOSE WHO COULD NOT BE PRESENT HERE TODAY.

O people, just as you regard this month, this city as sacred, so regard the life & property of every Muslim as a sacred trust. Return the goods entrusted to you to their rightful owners. Hurt no one so that no one may hurt you. Remember that you will indeed meet your LORD, and that HE will indeed reckon your deeds. ALLAH has forbidden you to take usury(Interest), therefor all Interest obligation shall henceforth be waived. Your capital, however, is yours to keep. You will neither inflict nor suffer inequity.

Beware of Satan, for the safety of your religion. He has lost all hope that he will ever be able to lead you astray in big things, so beware of following him in small things.

O people it is true that you have certain rights with regard to your women, but they also have rights over you. Remember that you have taken them as your waives only under ALLAH's trust & with His permission. If they abide by your right then to them belongs the right to be fed & clothed in kindness. Do treat your women well & be kind to them for they are your partners & committed helpers. And it is your right that they do not make friendship with any one of whom you do not approve, as well as never to be unchaste.

O people, listen to me earnest, worship your LORD, say your five daily prayers, fast during the month of Ramadan, & give your wealth to Zakat(Charity). Perform Hajj if you can afford to.

All mankind are from Adam & Eve, an Arab has no Superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has superiority over an Arab;ALSO a white has no superiority over a black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety & good action. Learn that every Muslim is a brother to another Muslim & that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood.Nothing shall be legitimate to a Muslim which belongs to a fellow muslim unless it was given freely & willingly. Do not therefor, do unjustice to yourselves.

Remember, one day you will appear before the GOD & answer for your deeds. So beware, do not stray from the path of righteousness after I am gone.

O people, NO PROPHET OR APOSTLE WILL COME AFTER ME & NO FAITH WILL BE BORN. Reason well, therefor, O people, understand words which I convey to you. I leave behind me two things, The QURAN & my examples the Sunnah & if you follow these you will never go astray.

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)'s last sermon

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #563 on: December 31, 2012, 07:20:50 PM »
"O People, lend me an attentive ear, for I know not whether, after this year, I shall ever be amongst you again. Therefor listen to what I am saying to you very carefully & TAKE THESE WORDS TO THOSE WHO COULD NOT BE PRESENT HERE TODAY.

O people, just as you regard this month, this city as sacred, so regard the life & property of every Muslim as a sacred trust. Return the goods entrusted to you to their rightful owners. Hurt no one so that no one may hurt you. Remember that you will indeed meet your LORD, and that HE will indeed reckon your deeds. ALLAH has forbidden you to take usury(Interest), therefor all Interest obligation shall henceforth be waived. Your capital, however, is yours to keep. You will neither inflict nor suffer inequity.

Beware of Satan, for the safety of your religion. He has lost all hope that he will ever be able to lead you astray in big things, so beware of following him in small things.

O people it is true that you have certain rights with regard to your women, but they also have rights over you. Remember that you have taken them as your waives only under ALLAH's trust & with His permission. If they abide by your right then to them belongs the right to be fed & clothed in kindness. Do treat your women well & be kind to them for they are your partners & committed helpers. And it is your right that they do not make friendship with any one of whom you do not approve, as well as never to be unchaste.

O people, listen to me earnest, worship your LORD, say your five daily prayers, fast during the month of Ramadan, & give your wealth to Zakat(Charity). Perform Hajj if you can afford to.

All mankind are from Adam & Eve, an Arab has no Superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has superiority over an Arab;ALSO a white has no superiority over a black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety & good action. Learn that every Muslim is a brother to another Muslim & that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood.Nothing shall be legitimate to a Muslim which belongs to a fellow muslim unless it was given freely & willingly. Do not therefor, do unjustice to yourselves.

Remember, one day you will appear before the GOD & answer for your deeds. So beware, do not stray from the path of righteousness after I am gone.

O people, NO PROPHET OR APOSTLE WILL COME AFTER ME & NO FAITH WILL BE BORN. Reason well, therefor, O people, understand words which I convey to you. I leave behind me two things, The QURAN & my examples the Sunnah & if you follow these you will never go astray.

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)'s last sermon

Is that when he got on his flying "my little pony"?  Get real. 

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #564 on: December 31, 2012, 07:22:12 PM »
So you're yet another gimmick lol. Why so much anger?

All the prophets had revelations through dreams, many did through angels, especially gabriel when it was of much importance. What's so upsetting to you about this? Or certain people were raised up to heaven not just Jesus. Idris (Enoch).

Muhammad (pbuh) was brought up to witness the other prophets and messengers, to get a decree from God almighty.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #565 on: December 31, 2012, 07:28:25 PM »
So you're yet another gimmick lol. Why so much anger?

All the prophets had revelations through dreams, many did through angels, especially gabriel when it was of much importance. What's so upsetting to you about this?

I'm far from upset.  You just do not care for the truth.  "Gimmick"?  You sad, cowardly child of iniquity.  When you were a wee laddie, did you have a toy version of Mohammed's flying "My Little Pony"?  Nice fairy tale for baby Muslims.   Kinda like Santa Claus for Muslim children.  And you make fun of Santa? 

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #566 on: December 31, 2012, 07:34:27 PM »
Actually I was playing under a Christmas tree as a 'young lad' but then again I knew very little about history, religion, etc... as a child. I know you're fuming but there's no need.

Christmas is indeed pagan and has absolutely NOTING to do with Jesus (peace be upon him). Just relabelled packaging saturnalia christmas and Saturn "Christ".

Jesus would certainly not approve of pagan festivities. After all it is the romans that were oppressing the Jews.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #567 on: December 31, 2012, 07:41:08 PM »
Actually I was playing under a Christmas tree as a 'young lad' but then again I knew very little about history, religion, etc... as a child. I know you're fuming but there's no need.

Christmas is indeed pagan and has absolutely NOTING to do with Jesus (peace be upon him). Just relabelled packaging saturnalia christmas and Saturn "Christ".

Jesus would certainly not approve of pagan festivities. After all it is the romans that were oppressing the Jews.

Sorry, faux child of initquity.  You are ill equipped to deal with a Christian that knows the Gospel and could care less about the state of your filty soul.  As I have said before, i am not here to make any wear shoes.  Just as the soles of your feet are dirty with the dust of  your ignorance, so too is your soul soiled by your life.  I shake the dust of you from my shoes. 

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #568 on: December 31, 2012, 07:44:54 PM »
So why do you carry dust on your shoes all the time? Were you in the desert?

It's kinda lame to throw dust at others when you're the one in deep tutu yourself.

"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? Mathew 7:3

lol@ill equiped and deal with a christian who knows the gospel. Yeah I can tell.

You speak like the angry Jews that oppressed Jesus rather than Jesus. Filled with pride, arrogance, hate and anger when faced with God's clear and simple message.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #569 on: December 31, 2012, 07:52:38 PM »
So why do you carry dust on your shoes all the time? Were you in the desert?

It's kinda lame to throw dust at others when you're the one in deep tutu yourself.

"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? Mathew 7:3

lol@ill equiped and deal with a christian who knows the gospel. Yeah I can tell.

You speak like the angry Jews that oppressed Jesus rather than Jesus. Filled with pride, arrogance, hate and anger when faced with God's clear and simple message.

You really are dumb.  I should have known that you would be, being Muslim after all is not for either the most intelligent nor humane of humanity.  I bite my thumb at you. 

That is Shakespearean.  Not "shakes spear at him".   ::)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #570 on: December 31, 2012, 08:01:33 PM »
Actually you will mostly find emotional people turning to Christianity, while you will find western university educated individuals embracing Islam after doing their research, introspection, studying, etc...

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #571 on: December 31, 2012, 08:05:57 PM »
Actually you will mostly find emotional people turning to Christianity, while you will find western university educated individuals embracing Islam after doing their research, introspection, studying, etc...

Actually, I find you to be stupid in an intredasting way. 

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #572 on: December 31, 2012, 08:54:11 PM »
Actually, I find you to be stupid in an intredasting way saying the truth.

thats more like it! ;)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #573 on: December 31, 2012, 10:18:05 PM »

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #574 on: January 01, 2013, 09:32:03 AM »