Author Topic: Educational Videos and Articles about Islam  (Read 228373 times)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Educational Videos about Islam
« Reply #675 on: January 06, 2013, 07:45:25 PM »

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #676 on: January 06, 2013, 07:50:27 PM »

Just a number of principles summarized that Islam teaches.

The last two may seem confusing but that is because they are short excert reminders from hadith. The first is where Muhammad (peace be upon him) emphasizes to people not to get angry three times. The last is a man asking who is to be respected after God and the messenger and the man asked three times where Muhammad (peace be upon him) responded mother 3 times and then finally father once. The importance and status of mothers in islam.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #677 on: January 06, 2013, 11:25:14 PM »

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #678 on: January 06, 2013, 11:37:41 PM »
The lowest of those in heave will be granted houses and homes that are equal to all the kingdoms of this world, all the mansions and palces incomparable to this world. That each time you come there is something new awaiting you. That the homes will be decorated with gold, silver, diamonds, in the most extravagent and beautiful ways. There will be no envy, no jealousy, no suspicion of anyone. Peace, as it says in the qur'an peace will be greeting upon everyone every day.

Sounds very materialistic doesn't it?

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #679 on: January 06, 2013, 11:38:48 PM »
So you have a problem that Muhammad (pbuh) was taken up to heaven? Okay. That's fine I can' convince you, it's a matter of faith but I do not ridicule you or any of the other miracles in the bible, we believe in them too. It is God who does what he wants.

You also find it a problem that in Islam people will be given pious women in paradise?

Where do these women come from, exactly? Did they never live on earth?  

I mean, you can't go stealing chicks of other Muslim men, can you? You'd be honor bound to stone them to death after for their infidelity. They can't be chicks that existed on earth unless they are western gals you get. I guess women off infidel men is OK, right? Or are they just soulless creations of Allah? Not sure I'd want to shtump something with no soul.

Also - what do Muslim women get when they die? A bunch of well hung studs to fuck? When your wife gets to heaven, will she be serviced by 72 young, handsome, virile men who can keep it up all day?   Would the studs not end up stoning her to death for infidelity, though? Or is it just the men that get a bunch of sexy young things in the afterlife?

How does your wife feel about the extra competition she's going to have in the afterlife if she isn't granted a cockfest? Women are treated well in the Muslim world after all. Don't you think it's a bit of a slap in the face to her for you to be fucking all these hot chicks? Does she realise you fatasize about it regularly? Muslim women must be very cool to be OK with that. My missus would cut my balls off.

Alternatively - how do you feel about her getting drilled in all 3 holes from identical Brad Pitt triplets in the afterlife? You'd be cool with that considering all the fucking you'd be doing, right? Women being equal and all.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #680 on: January 07, 2013, 01:10:59 AM »
it is indeed merciful, Allah tests people, sometime in extreme opposite ways. A very poor person and a very rich person, are both being tested. the rich bcome arrogant and greedy, not giving chairity or refusing to give up power(look at dicators of middle east) and rather kill people to stay on power...ect

poor people in ISLAM have a high status. the poor will enter paradise far before the rich and powerful(kings, politicans).

anytime a person struggles, even if its a headache or somthing as big as Hunger,starvation poverty,cancer ...ect erases sins

You do realise this nonsense is based on the just world theory, a theory that is completely false.  What you are suggesting is the same idea buddhists have of karma, that if you are experiencing suffering you somehow deserved it.  It is a perverse and evil idea indeed, and one that religious nutjobs somehow relish in telling others about.  What did those children murdered at school in connecticut do to deserve such a test?  By telling yourself that these things happen for a some unknown reason because the almighty has some twisted plan is a complete cop out, it is a way for humans to avoid taking responsibility for themselves and their community.  Bad stuff happens because humans are too busy being self centred and following religious obsessions rather than taking care of their fellow man.  If humanity put as much effort into helping each other as it does to being focused on an imaginary deity, the world would be far better off, and GOD would finally get the peace and quiet he deserves.  :o

It also makes it easier to rationalise tragedy as humans like to make sense of the world as part of their survival strategy. The just world theory also stems from a belief, that BAD things happen to BAD people and bad things won't happen to them because they are GOOD. The JUST WORLD concept has been proven to be completely FALSE, but ironically, some psychologists suggest you will have better mental health if you believe in it, the alternative is to be aware of the incredible INJUSTICE of the world and this can have a negative impact on ones mindset, it may also mean you may have to begin to do something about it, as your conscience would struggle with this realisation.

The JUST world attitude has been around for a long time (KARMA), and many moons ago a man by the name of John Bradford, after seeing criminals being led to the scaffold uttered the words 'There but for the grace of God, go I' meaning, I too, like someone seen to have suffered misfortune, might have suffered a similar fate, but for God's mercy. He didn't enjoy that grace for long, however. He was burned at the stake in 1555.
V

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #681 on: January 07, 2013, 09:21:11 AM »

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #682 on: January 07, 2013, 09:31:34 AM »

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #683 on: January 07, 2013, 09:41:25 AM »

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #684 on: January 07, 2013, 09:48:45 AM »
a-ahmed, you do realise that Getbiggers know how to access Youtube, no one watches your videos, your obsessional posting of them is starting to be an embarrassment to you, If you want to sell ISLAM, try being a NORMAL dude.
V

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #685 on: January 07, 2013, 10:01:46 AM »
I honestly have not watched a single video.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #686 on: January 07, 2013, 10:07:45 AM »
I honestly have not watched a single video.
Same, it really is quite embarrassing, and they wonder why we think they are MAD MUSLIMS!  and I thought the evangelism of the Jehovahs Witnesses was bad. 
V

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #687 on: January 07, 2013, 10:17:42 AM »
Why would anyone actually take the time to watch any of that? It's just uninteresting.

if your a muslim/ seeking truth with an open heart its not "uninteresting".

if your here to troll, well then everything will be "uninteresting"

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #688 on: January 07, 2013, 10:31:04 AM »
You're welcome to watch the videos, if you don't want to watch them no one is forcing you to watch them. You don't even have to enter the thread, no one's forcing you to enter the thread or even post.

You could benefit by watching some of the videos but if you don't want to no one can persuade you except yourself.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #689 on: January 07, 2013, 02:46:58 PM »
Posting all of these videos is much more "trolling" than I am.

in a thread called educational videos about islam? put down the bottle...

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #690 on: January 07, 2013, 04:01:41 PM »

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #691 on: January 07, 2013, 04:10:57 PM »

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #692 on: January 07, 2013, 04:57:59 PM »

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #693 on: January 07, 2013, 05:53:55 PM »
 i have heard of the saying "the truth is a bitter pill to swallow" but these guys have taken it to a whole new level!

they hate the truth! and act like a toddlers with a cold refusing medicine!

keep posting the vids Dr.Ahmed, we have alot of sick patients around here! LOL

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #694 on: January 08, 2013, 12:39:45 AM »
::)

I've requested that all of my posts in here be deleted, but no one is listening.

Remove them yourself... You haven't posted much.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #695 on: January 08, 2013, 02:55:26 AM »
If everyone has a mansion, is it still something special?

Wouldn't everyone just think it was normal?

Surprised to see allah couldn't figure that one out. Most high school students can grasp that concept.
G

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #696 on: January 08, 2013, 08:51:13 AM »
There is no envy or jealousy in jannah. Everyone will be content and what you have will always increase in your eyes you will never feel bored or unhappy.

I don't see where you don't grasp that part. Your perception is small.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #697 on: January 08, 2013, 09:00:02 AM »
There is no envy or jealousy in jannah. Everyone will be content and what you have will always increase in your eyes you will never feel bored or unhappy.

I don't see where you don't grasp that part. Your perception is small.

Why would you need a house in the afterlife?

Why would you need diamonds, silver & gold?

Sounds rather modelled on earth, doesn't it?

Do they have shops there?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #698 on: January 08, 2013, 09:11:50 AM »
What is your expectation of heaven? Hanging on clouds and playing harps like some christians believe?

Like this life, the after life will be like this world but without the evil, without the suffering, without jealousy, without envy, without illness or weakness. You will have things to do and spare time as in eternity. Never to be bored or unhappy.

It will be like unlike anything we can imagine, but like this world except better.

People spend their whole life struggling to achieve things in this world and it's apparently admirable, what is wrong with being rewarded by God with a life that is better than this life? God provided us life and this world as well, except it is but a short period of time that we are in this world and everyone is tested.

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #699 on: January 08, 2013, 09:41:48 AM »
Also islam is very just. 7 heavens, you get rewarded for what you do, not a one size fits all. the more good deeds you do, the better your reward.