Author Topic: Educational Videos and Articles about Islam  (Read 230406 times)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Educational Videos and Articles about Islam
« Reply #1125 on: July 22, 2013, 12:57:58 PM »
Everything is one big contradiction if taken word for word. Modernity is the only way! I mean it's haram to be a cannibal and eat people. Yet, the world is seeing Muslim cannibals saying you can eat your enemies. Since when is eating people halal? Oh, because it's your enemy... com'n man. I will take moderate over that radical nonesense any day. And you have madrasas teaching radical views like eating enemies and what not. 
The school I went to was a little like a madrasa... but moderate. It had a masjid, Islamic studies and about 95% Muslim. We were cool with Hindu and everyone that wasn't muslim and they were our class mates and welcome there. Open minded Islamic teachings. Khuda Hafez. (may Allah be your protector)

You're the only one big walking contradiction not Islam. Eating your enemies? Do yo ueven hear yourself? You're a troll end of story. Islam prohibits eating of swine and dead things, how do you get to 'eating your enemies'. Even if some idiot REALLY did that, it is forbidden in Islam.

Wow every post you make shows how much less and less you really know about Islam. You're just a troll masquerading as a Muslim on here lol.

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #1126 on: July 22, 2013, 01:18:42 PM »
No one can practice Islam in it's most pure form. All Muslims have to bend to live in the modern world. Why do you have pics of living things? You think taking a picture is not creating one? You cannot create a picture or living thing is pure Islam... it's forbidden. For when you try to breath life into it... on the day of judgement... you will fail. A pure Muslim has not even seen a picture you hypocrite!!! And few exist that have never seen a picture. So by your fundamental veiw... there are maybe a hand full of "true" muslims in some Turkish mountain left. You are not one of them. You have a naked man on your avatar. Not modest and homo sexuality is haram in Islam. Looking at men it thongs? That's gayer than gay and not modest. Hope this helps.

Arent you the one who was checking out nude women on facebook?

Whay you doing going to a females profile on facebook anyway?

The upper body of a man in islam can be seen.

You talk about nudity but you post on a bb forum, your a fool.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #1127 on: July 22, 2013, 02:28:50 PM »
Arent you the one who was checking out nude women on facebook?

Whay you doing going to a females profile on facebook anyway?

The upper body of a man in islam can be seen.

You talk about nudity but you post on a bb forum, your a fool.

Here's the actual quote from Rhino:

Thanks. These Muslim girls also post practically naked pics on facebook too :( They think they are good Muslims because they are brown with a muslim name lol yet don't practice anything... not even eating halal :(

It appears he was not pleased and/or disappointed with these nominal Muslim women showing so much skin and acting inappropriately....fyi.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #1128 on: July 22, 2013, 03:04:41 PM »
No he's the one bragging about knowing and being around other muslims alleging he is an ukranian muslim, dating non practising muslim women and deviated groups that are not muslims (ismaili the love of his life) nagging about islam having faults when in fact it's not Islam that has faults but rather those around him and himself neither practicing islam or having knowledge of islam, and at the same time attacking islam when in fact he should be attacking himself and correcting himself.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #1129 on: July 22, 2013, 03:13:20 PM »

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #1130 on: July 22, 2013, 05:05:45 PM »

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #1131 on: July 22, 2013, 05:45:12 PM »
You idiots think there are one billion muslims what a joke. Most of those are not practices. New Flash... the muslim community will never see a white skin person as a "true muslim" you are a gringo to any ethnic looking person and will always be questioned. Even though it is a sin to question a believer... you will still receive question from non white muslim. Wake up white man. you will never be a true muslim based on skin colour alone. And even though the punishment to question a believer is 1ooo times... it does not matter. How the hell would I know all this? I don't give a crap... I will convert to Catholic... get babtised... and all sins will be washed away. :) a new start. And I can still refer to god as allah because allah just mean god in arabic. And for all those that say... oh no capital letter... bah!!! in arabic... there is no capitla letter. alif is just alift... bah... is just bah. no need for capital you fools. Khuda Hafez... or as the pakistani say... allah hapiz. White fool !!!
X

Rhino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1132 on: July 22, 2013, 05:49:18 PM »
I am sick of ur anglo fake change ur name man. In islam it's ok to date for the purpose of marriage. On facebook they have halal speed dating. And halal speend dating is ok. like I said... dating for the purpose of marriage is ok. :) I have seen a lot. You know when people yell allahu akbar! and "we love death the way they love life" it's a stress response. A way to deal with stress because of crap we see. Ok that's all. Khuda Hafez :)
X

Rhino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1133 on: July 22, 2013, 06:12:39 PM »
The only convert that has to fear for safety is a muslim convert. That tells you something. Does a Hindu convert worry? Does a Atheist convert worry? Does a Christian convert worry? Does any convert worry? Nope... only muslim convert from islam worry. Savages!!! tells you something... huh? :( 
X

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #1134 on: July 22, 2013, 10:15:22 PM »
^lol no idea what you're going on about, but you're trolling qualities are A+

Btw, Islam is not a culture or nationality or ethnicity. I know you constantly keep bringing up examples of what you (ukraine) and those around you (pakistani/arab) do/say/whatever from their traditions/cultures/customs... but Islam is for all mankind regardless of race. Black, white, chinese, arab, desi, you name it.

In fact some of the most prominent preachers of Islam today ARE white converts.

Yusuf Estes for example who was a Christian pastor:

Abdurraheem green who studied at a christian monastery, looked at budhism, and various other religions up until he became Muslim:

Yusuf Evans who was studying to be a priest and got to learn aramaic, hebrew, latin, koine greek and learn the bible in its original manuscripts, very young too:

Dr. Gerald Dirks who has a doctorate in divinity, studied in semenaries, also learned the original ancient languagess of the bible and smelt, touched, read and studied and knows the manuscripts unlike anyone here on getbig arguing.

And many many many many more.

Rhino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1135 on: July 23, 2013, 09:19:04 PM »
An ex muslim is a dangerous thing. I was born into islam. Look at Salman Rushdy. Everyone know what happened with him and the book he wrote called the satanic verses. Why anyone not born into this cluster fawkkk would want it is beyond me. I am a born again Christian as of today. Praise the lord and as we say in arabic alhamduliah :)
X

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #1136 on: July 23, 2013, 10:05:13 PM »

Seems the Getbig Muslim community overlooked the discussions on this....

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #1137 on: July 23, 2013, 11:40:15 PM »
An ex muslim is a dangerous thing. I was born into islam. Look at Salman Rushdy. Everyone know what happened with him and the book he wrote called the satanic verses. Why anyone not born into this cluster fawkkk would want it is beyond me. I am a born again Christian as of today. Praise the lord and as we say in arabic alhamduliah :)

Who cares.

Everyday your converting to something.

Rhino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1138 on: July 24, 2013, 11:43:17 AM »
I know Islam is not supposed to be a skin colour. But ppl will just think white muslims are sick in the head. Any white muslim will know this. Even on haj I heard stories of white ppl feeling a bad vibe and some blacks too said they felt a bad vibe. Brown ppl think they are better muslim and it's a religion for brown in some ppl's minds. And expect to be questioned as a white even though it's forbidden to question and punishment will be give to the one who question. There is a masjid where namazzi muslims go. They all from pakistan and when you go there... They all stare and question. In my islam to stare is no good. Yet all stare :(   
X

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #1139 on: July 24, 2013, 01:23:38 PM »
Loco stop trolling and lay off the drugs seriously. It's kind of obvious you're trolling in here. You're accomplishing nothing but being a fool.

How about Christianity which was predominantly the white man's religion? Which has caused mass bloodshed everywhere? How about native Americans? How did they feel being forcefully converted to Christianity or called savages? Or how about 'black jesus' or 'korean jesus' coloring Jesus for sake of race/country.

Sorry, but in Islam we don't have racism. Maybe there are ignorant muslims from tribal areas who are uneducated that are racist, but that's their own ignorance of what Islam teaches or not following Islam but their own skewed ways.

As already stated, some of the most prolific speakers, educators, preachers and scholars today are white converts. Then there are also black preachers as well. Regardless they preach the same islam.

Rhino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1140 on: July 24, 2013, 02:11:36 PM »
No racism in islam? Hahahahahah olololol ok lol that is how it's supposed to be. But not reality. How did the nigerian in london know that the drummer man was not muslim? He killed him beause he saw a white man. That could have been me or you. At least if i am going to get killed i may as well be a Christian like everyone think and just not wann be white boy muslim. Ppl will just say to you that you are a white boy. I know because i am or was a white muslim. I know your mind and only ex muslim will know ur thinking. And i was born into islam and have 37 years as muslim :/
X

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #1141 on: July 24, 2013, 05:13:40 PM »

$1,735 billion was spent on war in 2012 - doing nothing to solve human misery and pain, in fact worsening it.

200 million have died from hunger over the last 20 years!
What does the world truly need? Billions on causing bloodshed or a just ruler distributing resources fairly to eliminate poverty?

Capitalists concentrate wealth in the hands of the few
Khilafah circulate wealth and fulfill the needs of the people

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #1142 on: July 24, 2013, 05:50:04 PM »

Rhino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1143 on: July 24, 2013, 06:08:59 PM »
I don't want to say anymore. I Always loved islam :( I know any white muslim will be upset about the london killer. Why? Because he's white you kill him? And he goes on about his land. My land was ottoman empire until peter the gretat take over and make into russian. Now Ukraine is Strong country. Thanks Usa :) USA make Ukraine Strong :)
X

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #1144 on: July 24, 2013, 06:16:54 PM »
Loco, the game is over, just stop... it's pathetic. Have some humility. The progressively worse English is not making you get away with the trolling.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #1145 on: July 24, 2013, 07:47:07 PM »

Hearts are blind (pardon the pun) "by design".

Rhino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1146 on: July 25, 2013, 11:27:53 AM »
Islam is a cult and very dangerous religion :/
X

Rhino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1147 on: July 25, 2013, 11:38:35 AM »

$1,735 billion was spent on war in 2012 - doing nothing to solve human misery and pain, in fact worsening it.

200 million have died from hunger over the last 20 years!
What does the world truly need? Billions on causing bloodshed or a just ruler distributing resources fairly to eliminate poverty?

Capitalists concentrate wealth in the hands of the few
Khilafah circulate wealth and fulfill the needs of the people
how do you explain places like Dubai and all these filthy rich muslims? They are seen as good muslim yet don't behave islamic. In my islam... I hate gold... And only silver. Not even silver imo i don't need it and still feel that way as jesus is truely modest. Not fake like Dubai ect... With all the flash and gold :( places like burj khalifa are piggy or piggish then only point finger at west not themselves :(
X

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #1148 on: July 26, 2013, 10:36:11 PM »
There is no islamic rule in any of the muslim countries, they are royalties, kingships, secular liberal dictatorships and puppet regimes.

That's why Muslims want the return of the khilapha and proper implementation of Shari'ah law.

There are countless hadith on poverty and how the poor are to be dealt with. None of these Muslim countries have a proper Muslim treasury or Zakat circulation. I can't remember if it was one of the khilapha rashidun or companions of the prophet or the prophte (saw) himself who said that if there is poverty in a land there is an unjust corrupt ruler. Something along those lines.

The gulf countries are too busy living, acting and trying to impress non-muslims with their lavish spending and extravagence rather than pleasing Allah. They go to Paris, London, etc... showing off expensive cars, buying from fancy stores, drinking, getting drunk, partying, hiring hookers, etc...

You are so bloody ignorant of the teachings of Islam loco, stop trolling around so pathetically.

وَءَاتِ ذَا ٱلۡقُرۡبَىٰ حَقَّهُ ۥ وَٱلۡمِسۡكِينَ وَٱبۡنَ ٱلسَّبِيلِ وَلَا تُبَذِّرۡ تَبۡذِيرًا (٢٦) إِنَّ ٱلۡمُبَذِّرِينَ كَانُوٓاْ إِخۡوَٲنَ ٱلشَّيَـٰطِينِ‌ۖ وَكَانَ ٱلشَّيۡطَـٰنُ لِرَبِّهِۦ كَفُورً۬ا

And give to the kindred his due and to the Miskeen (poor) and to the wayfarer. But spend not wastefully (your wealth) in the manner of a spendthrift. Verily, spendthrifts are brothers of the Shayateen (devils), and the Shaitaan is ever ungrateful to his Lord. (Qur'an 17:26-27)

وَلَا تَجۡعَلۡ يَدَكَ مَغۡلُولَةً إِلَىٰ عُنُقِكَ وَلَا تَبۡسُطۡهَا كُلَّ ٱلۡبَسۡطِ فَتَقۡعُدَ مَلُومً۬ا مَّحۡسُورًا

And let not your hand be tied (like a miser) to your neck, nor stretch it forth to its utmost reach (like a spendthrift), so that you become blameworthy and in severe poverty. (Qur'an 17:29)

Rhino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1149 on: July 26, 2013, 11:09:57 PM »
Yes, I was also taught about Zakat when I was Muslim. Zakat is one of the duties of every Muslim. I hear what you are saying. I choose Jesus. It's really not up for debate anymore. For me Jesus is the way. Jesus will take you back at any time by the way =)
X