Author Topic: Wisdom gained ?  (Read 8333 times)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Wisdom gained ?
« on: September 26, 2012, 03:48:48 PM »

I have endured some trials and tribulations in my life .
Like most getbiggers, I really don't have any great wisdom or advice.
Just do your best to stay out of prison and avoid getting hit by a train.
That's all I have to say about that.
" Forest"

MikMaq

Re: Wisdom gained after: 3 divorces, and 38 yrs of bodybuilding, etc
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2012, 03:50:38 PM »
Lol I think Im content with my 2 dozen beer and a tippy canoe plan. ;)

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2012, 03:59:31 PM »
Well said Howard!!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2012, 04:01:12 PM »
So is drifting apart mean she was fucking someone else or you were fucking someone else?  Drifting apart is code speak for wanting to fuck someone else.

leadhead

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2012, 04:21:34 PM »
Why the hell do you keep getting married past 1-2 failed marriages? Religious beliefs, being optimistic, etc. just wondering, not hating on ya.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2012, 04:22:18 PM »
You had no kids Howie so basically you had girlfriends. Things don't get real intense until that baby pops out trust me.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2012, 04:24:13 PM »
did you "drift apart" basically cause you got tired of fucking her Howard

serious question
A

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2012, 04:32:51 PM »
Howard

You didn't talk about the bodybuilding. What was the attraction?
You had some serious problems thrown at you in life. If your dad committed suicide, I bet he wasn't father of the year either. How did that factor in?
You ex wife being a psychologist screams that she had issues growing up too.
There's a lot more to this story that you may not even realized. Just ending up where you are today is extremely misleading even if you have the right intentions.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2012, 04:36:03 PM »
Particualarly im not a fan of Howards posting style but he seems like an ok man i guess
A

Bgpapi23

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2012, 04:37:18 PM »
A wise man told me that marriage is just like taking a bath, the water eventually gets cold... Some men/women have a need to belong to someone and can't live alone , obviously you thought that last marriage was "the one" yet it didn't last past 10 years, what's wrong with just dating ???? You have your place and she has hers ,more likely that arrangement will keep the passion going and at some point you gotta ask yourself was it the 3 previous ex'es or was it you that was the weak link, best of luck!

Bgpapi23

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2012, 04:39:29 PM »
Particualarly im not a fan of Howards posting style but he seems like an ok man i guess

Pigeon-ness observation

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2012, 04:39:41 PM »
hang in there howard cut back on the meat eating you dont want any more heme-iron bro , nnothing good about that stuff.

In a few years id like to see you comeback on getbig with a fresh posting style and a cleaned up diet bro
A

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2012, 04:55:25 PM »
Why the hell do you keep getting married past 1-2 failed marriages? Religious beliefs, being optimistic, etc. just wondering, not hating on ya.

Nothing to do with religion or morals.
I really enjoy being with one woman in a serious relationship and building a life together.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2012, 05:08:33 PM »
Howard you are totally missing the point. The reason why relationships don't last anymore is because of feminism and feminine men. Women have far too much power in our modern society, power which in a healthy society they would be deprived of. There is a logical reason for why black males were allowed to vote before white women in the USA lol.

Marriage usually was permanant back in the first half of the twentieth century and yes people changed then but they learnt to adapt to eachothers changes for the sake of their children and due to peer pressure. If a woman left her husband without a damn good reason back in the early 20th century then she would be scorned by all those around her and left out on her ass.

Today if a woman leaves her husband all her friends/family give her a pat on the back and the mainstream media encourages women to shit all over men. Don't even bother trying to get married unless there is a radical change in society and we revert back to the kind of values system we had 100 years ago.

Howard you are talking like a feminine man, sorry to say it but you are part of the problem if you hadn't already worked out what I posted above.

Marriage back in the old days was a sign that you were going to start a family, it was not just some mandatory thing done by people in a long term relationship. It seems like you have the "modern" view on marriage and are as bad as the air headed women you see on daytime television.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2012, 05:13:20 PM »
Howard you are totally missing the point. The reason why relationships don't last anymore is because of feminism and feminine men. Women have far too much power in our modern society, power which in a healthy society they would be deprived of. There is a logical reason for why black males were allowed to vote before white women in the USA lol.

Marriage usually was permanant back in the first half of the twentieth century and yes people changed then but they learnt to adapt to eachothers changes for the sake of their children and due to peer pressure. If a woman left her husband without a damn good reason back in the early 20th century then she would be scorned by all those around her and left out on her ass.

Today if a woman leaves her husband all her friends/family give her a pat on the back and the mainstream media encourages women to shit all over men. Don't even bother trying to get married unless there is a radical change in society and we revert back to the kind of values system we had 100 years ago.

Howard you are talking like a feminine man, sorry to say it but you are part of the problem if you hadn't already worked out what I posted above.
Woman stayed back in the day because they had no viable choices or alternatives .
Maybe guys like you want to own a woman but I don't.
Call me what you will, but I will consider my wife to be my equal partner.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2012, 05:18:22 PM »
Howard, your problem ...and I say this cause I have read your post and watched your lil videos for the past decade.... your problem is that your a tool.
L

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2012, 05:22:01 PM »
Woman stayed back in the day because they had no viable choices or alternatives .
Maybe guys like you want to own a woman but I don't.
Call me what you will, but I will consider my wife to be my equal partner.
PRIME EXAMPLE OF A "MODERN" "FEMININE" MAN. You will get shit on eventually by this new woman and you DESERVE IT.

This is also why the white race is dying out. I bet you teach your kids not to be racist and if your daughter brought home a black you would just be "Glad she has found a person she likes".

Damn I'm glad the Clinton baby boomer generation is on the way out and the new generation is hardened by having to deal with the filthy society people like Howard have passed onto them.

MikMaq

« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2012, 05:27:42 PM »
My dad was always there as a kid and didn't kill himself until I was 28.
He was a Navy vet of 2 wars and nobody really knows exactly why he did it.
I loved bodybuilding from the first time I got a pec and bicep pump useing my wt set in my basement at age 17.

I am not sure about anyone else, I just know I am quite happy , content and in love right now
You were 28 was it even a real suicide killing yourself past 60 isnt suicide.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2012, 05:34:04 PM »
You were 28 was it even a real suicide killing yourself past 60 isnt suicide.
I agree with this. If you off yourself because you are old or sick then more power to you.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2012, 05:36:14 PM »
Howard, your problem ...and I say this cause I have read your post and watched your lil videos for the past decade.... your problem is that your a tool.

wrench, hammer or nails?

basil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2012, 05:52:13 PM »
I wish it was that simple. I  married her when she was still in graduate school. She is a national board certified psychologist and I find smart woman a lot more sexy then dumb ones. We were married for 8 yrs but in the later stages she wanted a more independent lifestyle and to live in her own place. We got divorced on good terms.Without getting too personal, we dated and lived in separate places for a couple years , a yr  AFTER we divorced.
We spent most weekends and vactions together along with 1 night during the work week.
That was pretty cool and we both enjoyed it for awhile. I found it too lonely after a couple years and gradually moved on.
She seemed pretty happy in that situation and I gotta admit the sex was awesome LOL.

Outed.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2012, 05:57:44 PM »
 Semper Fidelis

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2012, 06:26:37 PM »
PRIME EXAMPLE OF A "MODERN" "FEMININE" MAN. You will get shit on eventually by this new woman and you DESERVE IT.

This is also why the white race is dying out. I bet you teach your kids not to be racist and if your daughter brought home a black you would just be "Glad she has found a person she likes".

Damn I'm glad the Clinton baby boomer generation is on the way out and the new generation is hardened by having to deal with the filthy society people like Howard have passed onto them.

How's life in 1909?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2012, 06:27:31 PM »
Outed.

LOL, caught me with my mouth open  :o

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2012, 06:28:14 PM »
Semper Fidelis

Ooha Rah Devil Dog! I was 3rd Btn , PISC bootcamp.