Author Topic: Dont Marry  (Read 12887 times)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Dont Marry
« Reply #100 on: October 12, 2012, 05:02:55 AM »
You need to come back to the US, many women today think about the wedding, and not the marriage. It's the event, the planning, the dress, it's the whole show of the wedding. Many of today's women come from divorced or single parent homes, many haven't seen a a marriage that last longer than 10-15 yrs if that. So, they know not what it takes for a marriage to work, all they know is "it's time for me to get married", so that I can show off to my friends. And if they can get their daddy or their soon to be husband's family to pay, it's all the better.

I agree ! The problem is the woman and not marriage of a long term relationship.
I would never get involved with a lazy , self absorbed woman that didn't work.
FYI, my wife to be, paid for at least 50% of our wedding costs.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: October 12, 2012, 05:04:48 AM »
I read the block as far as... why marriage has become a bad business decision... and closed the page.

Marriage will not work if you think that way - which is why you yank men are so fucking uptight about the whole subject, you guys have a complete neurotic fear and believe what marriage is all about, of course you fuck it up if you get married already expecting it to fail.

ANY marriage will get rocky for a while, in the old days you had no choice but to ride it out either change or get changed or both change or kill your wife - those were the options.
Today you go and get divorced, which is lazy and stupid, but it fits perfectly into the usual American way of life - if you don't like something close your eyes and it will go away by itself, instead lets blame woman and the economy.

Instead you guys should really think about it BEFORE you get married, am I getting married for the right reasons AND what are the right reasons for me personally - not anybody else but ME.

Good post.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: October 12, 2012, 05:06:07 AM »
My grandfather had ten kids, he died alone, divorced his wife after 43 years and was hated by all of the children who never once visited him in his old age - He went to war, worked hard all his life raising the children (including my father) and was a hard old school English father.  My Father, same deal, he had five kids (including me) divorced his wife after 43 years, moved to the country and is pretty much hated by the whole family (I am the only one who has remained on good terms with him), but he is in his 70's now, he doesn't want to see his family at all and will presumably die alone, bitter and angry, just like his Father.  Both my mother and father wish they had never married, my Mother now believes marriage is unnatural and after 43 years married doesn't understand why people get married in the first place.  Both my parents will die alone and miserable, after having many kids and a long marriage.

Marriage and children isn't always what it is cracked up to be!

Yup! good post and just shows despite what some think their are no guarentees is life

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: October 12, 2012, 05:11:57 AM »
Marriage,is a joke!!! Dont get married.Look atHoward he has been married 4 times, and gues, what he still hasnt learned, lol.The reason why he was married 4 times, is women are bitches!!!!
Howard is a nice guy, but Jesus, after 4 times you think he would learn.lol.
If you havent been married, dont get married.
I dont want to sound negative but I honstly can say I dont know any man who is happily maried.
Once you get married, women cut sex in half, they start trying to control and change you.
You see, men want women to stay the same they were the first 3 months of the relationship, sex everydy, she is fun and exciting,.Women want to change you into the guy she wants you to be.
A woman thinks its her job to fix you, I am dead serious.Women all think men need to be fixed.
Most men dont need to be fixed, but women do, lol.
Listen, I dont care how good of a husband you are, you just cant win.
The best thing you can do is date them, and drive it like you stole it.
When you get married ost women gain weight, then blame you off course.
In as good as it gets Jack Nichols said it best.
Take accountabliity and reason and there you have a woman.

Ok since you mentioned me , here is my 2 cents on this.
You are 100% correct that a woman can make a radical change AFTER you get married.
For example, my 1st wife wanted kids 2 yrs after we married and I never did.
I didn't change and she did , thus we got divorced.

I like being married because when it goes well, it provides a unique framework.
However, if a woman decides she wants a major change AFTER the marriage , that breaks the orginal understood contract/agreement.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: October 12, 2012, 05:12:44 AM »

It's not even close to being the same for a man and a woman.

when a married woman opens her legs for another cock, she is abandoning her feelings for you completely, and submitting to another man's sexual desires, she is now his whore and his possession

a guy can fuck a hundred women and still love his wife just fine.
wtf? c'mon, get real!