Author Topic: Official G & O Debate Rematch Thread  (Read 24572 times)

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
Re: Official G & O Debate Rematch Thread
« Reply #150 on: October 16, 2012, 08:52:55 PM »
Which is what? To who the insured or the insurance company? I'm for regulations so when you get $200 worth of care your not charged 5k. I think time will tell. I was against it at 1st too,but looking at $ I got back this year and lower copays I'm starting to think it might not be that bad. I am not an isolated case either I know a bunch of people that at least saved a few hundred in copays.

And romneys Medicare plan sucks he wants to hand you a "voucher" and let you shop for insurance. So lets say he hands you 3k dollar voucher and you go shop. Right now today insurance is $500/ month at least. 500x12= 6k per year. Guess where that other 3k comes from? Your pocket. If you AND your employer has paid 100s of thousands of dollars into these plans they are not a "handout". If I'm not gonna be able to collect on it I should beable to defer that $ to a retirement account,not just lose it.
You are the only fucking person ive heard of who has gotten lower copay mine have doubled in the last 2 years and I work for a company that is known for how wanderful the benes are

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #151 on: October 16, 2012, 08:54:53 PM »
G

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #152 on: October 16, 2012, 08:56:56 PM »
Mobacca for the Overall 

Obama works forearms with Big Dan Hill.

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #153 on: October 16, 2012, 08:57:22 PM »
screw this im moving over to the next thread to check out jodie marshed tits one last time and im hitting the sack  ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #154 on: October 16, 2012, 08:57:42 PM »
Obama works forearms with Big Dan Hill.

Yes but Michelle got bigger legs and glutes. 

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #155 on: October 16, 2012, 08:57:50 PM »
WHo would better handle the economy poll shows Romney 58% and Obama 40% from CNN. THis should be the most important issue in this election.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #156 on: October 16, 2012, 08:59:08 PM »
WHo would better handle the economy poll shows Romney 58% and Obama 40% from CNN. THis should be the most important issue in this election.

It IS. And, that's why Romney kept pounding Obama with Obama's lousy record, for which the president had no answer.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #157 on: October 16, 2012, 09:01:26 PM »
You are the only fucking person ive heard of who has gotten lower copay mine have doubled in the last 2 years and I work for a company that is known for how wanderful the benes are
Same here, plus my premiums went up 25% each year.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #158 on: October 16, 2012, 09:06:09 PM »
Same here, plus my premiums went up 25% each year.

Mine went up too, not by that much, however.

That's another area where Romney took Obama apart. He told Obama, to his face, that ObamaCare has made premiums skyrocket, instead of lowering them. Yet, Obama didn't say ZIP about it. He couldn't defend ObamaCare, if his life depended on it.

Same goes for the food stamps issue, the decrease in family income, etc. Again, every time Romney hits Obama with that record, the president is utterly DEFENSELESS.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #159 on: October 16, 2012, 09:08:38 PM »
The micros on CNN's "scientific" debate poll give Romney the lead on many, many fronts.
But they said Obama won the debate 46% to 39%., just not the important issues.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #160 on: October 16, 2012, 09:10:27 PM »
But they said Obama won the debate 46% to 39%., just not the important issues.

Of course! Because this was all about Obama, spitting out the left's talking points that he missed during the first debate. When it came to defending his own record and what he would do in a second term, he was as flat as a pancake.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #162 on: October 16, 2012, 09:18:10 PM »
Loving this Obama. Right in Romney's face (no homo).

What the fuck are you talking about "no homo" you homosexual pedo prick?

You know damn well you partake in the kiddie sex trade in SE Asia, so you can hide from the police here.

You're a known dicksucking fag.got, you lying FILT.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #163 on: October 16, 2012, 09:26:13 PM »
The micros on CNN's "scientific" debate poll give Romney the lead on many, many fronts.

I thought CNN was pro Obama...
all drugs - TPPIIP

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #164 on: October 16, 2012, 09:30:08 PM »

I think as far as cable news outlets go, CNN is the most even of the bunch.

CNN is maybe 55/45

MSNBC is like 95/5

Fox is like 25/75

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #165 on: October 16, 2012, 09:31:44 PM »

It is.

I think as far as cable news outlets go, CNN is the most even of the bunch.

CNN is maybe 55/45

MSNBC is like 95/5

Fox is like 25/75

As far as being pro-Obama goes, the difference between CNN and MSNBC is the difference between a call girl and a hooker, respectively.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #166 on: October 16, 2012, 09:31:50 PM »
How the F'K was this question allowed?  6 damn minutes wasted on gender equality in the workplace?  ::)

I'm liking you more and more...  8)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #167 on: October 16, 2012, 09:32:41 PM »
It is.

As far as being pro-Obama goes, the difference between CNN and MSNBC is the difference between a call girl and a hooker, respectively.

That's ridiculous.

It's not even in the same league... Not even close.

But you go ahead and keep telling yourself whatever you want.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #168 on: October 16, 2012, 09:32:53 PM »
CNN used to be basically the liberal Fox News but now they are mostly interested in maintaining the narrative of a close election to keep viewers tuned in.

It admittedly is a close election though.

They are not even close to being as far left as MSNBC.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: October 16, 2012, 09:32:57 PM »
Say what you will about Romney, but he is not unprepared and thinks well on his feet. Obama is too tied to his lackluster record to convince anyone but diehard supporters.

Good analysis!

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #170 on: October 16, 2012, 09:41:02 PM »
That's ridiculous.

It's not even in the same league... Not even close.

But you go ahead and keep telling yourself whatever you want.

Oh really!! Then explain the following:

Thirty-seven percent of 525 uncommitted voters who watched the debate declared Obama the winner in a CBS News poll, compared to 30 percent who said the same of Romney. Thirty-three percent said it was a tie. A CNN poll of 457 registered voters also gave the debate to the president,by a margin of 46 percent to 39 percent.

The CBS News poll had a margin of error of 4 percent, and the CNN poll was 4.5 percent.

Despite Obama’s slight edge overall, Romney was seen as better able to handle most issues. The trend was most notable in the CNN poll: he had an 18-point edge among registered voters on the economy (58 percent Romney, 40 percent Obama), a 3-point edge on health care (49 percent Romney, 46 percent Obama), a 7-point edge on taxes (51 percent Romney, 44 percent Obama), and, largest of all, a 23 percent edge on the deficit (59 percent Romney, 36 percent Obama). Obama’s only lead was on foreign policy, where a slim margin of 2 percent of registered voters who watched the debate said he would handle the issue better (49 percent Obama, 47 percent Romney).

As I asked elsewhere, how on Earth does Obama win the debate, overall, when you poll on FIVE specific topics, where Romney wins on FOUR OF THEM (especially the most important issue of this election, THE ECONOMY) and Obama barely wins on foreign policy?

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #171 on: October 16, 2012, 09:41:13 PM »
I'm liking you more and more...  8)

Not saying it's not an issue, but it's not a presidential debate issue.
:

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: October 16, 2012, 09:41:51 PM »

For the economy to have even half a chance at being fixed, you'd need to get rid of these two crooks and put Ron Paul in office.  

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: October 16, 2012, 09:42:04 PM »
Romney absolutely dominates, making Obama look like a child trying to keep up.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #174 on: October 16, 2012, 09:44:11 PM »
Oh really!! Then explain the following:

Thirty-seven percent of 525 uncommitted voters who watched the debate declared Obama the winner in a CBS News poll, compared to 30 percent who said the same of Romney. Thirty-three percent said it was a tie. A CNN poll of 457 registered voters also gave the debate to the president,by a margin of 46 percent to 39 percent.

The CBS News poll had a margin of error of 4 percent, and the CNN poll was 4.5 percent.

Despite Obama’s slight edge overall, Romney was seen as better able to handle most issues. The trend was most notable in the CNN poll: he had an 18-point edge among registered voters on the economy (58 percent Romney, 40 percent Obama), a 3-point edge on health care (49 percent Romney, 46 percent Obama), a 7-point edge on taxes (51 percent Romney, 44 percent Obama), and, largest of all, a 23 percent edge on the deficit (59 percent Romney, 36 percent Obama). Obama’s only lead was on foreign policy, where a slim margin of 2 percent of registered voters who watched the debate said he would handle the issue better (49 percent Obama, 47 percent Romney).

As I asked elsewhere, how on Earth does Obama win the debate, overall, when you poll on FIVE specific topics, where Romney wins on FOUR OF THEM (especially the most important issue of this election, THE ECONOMY) and Obama barely wins on foreign policy?

So a poll... Of which are asked of people WATCHING, is now all of a sudden indicative of what the station does?

Interesting.

How do you come up with that? What's that correlation?