Author Topic: Official G & O Debate Rematch Thread  (Read 24546 times)

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
Re: Official G & O Debate Rematch Thread
« Reply #275 on: October 17, 2012, 05:08:22 PM »
I'm soaking the change I give to the homeless in mercury...  :-*

They need food, not change. You can't buy anything worthwhile with change. 

Y

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #276 on: October 17, 2012, 05:10:36 PM »
They need food, not change. You can't buy anything worthwhile with change. 

You can take your scraggly ass down to the liquor store and get a "foty".
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #277 on: October 17, 2012, 06:18:33 PM »
You are missing the point entirely.  I bolded the part that matters, hope this helps.

I'm afraid YOU are missing the point.

Winning a debate, while getting smoked on THE MOST IMPORTANT ISSUE OF A CAMPAIGN, does not bode well for an incumbent president.

Biden won, too. How did that help Obama in the polls?

BTW, we just learned that Team Obama may be bailing out on three swing states: Florida, N. Carolina, and Virginia. Is it mere coincidence, especially considering that, after Obama got pummeled in the first debate, his RCP electoral college count DROPPED from 265 to 201 in just two weeks.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #278 on: October 17, 2012, 06:27:58 PM »

Winning a debate, while getting smoked on THE MOST IMPORTANT ISSUE OF A CAMPAIGN, does not bode well for an incumbent president.

BTW, we just learned that Team Obama may be bailing out on three swing states: Florida, N. Carolina, and Virginia. Is it mere coincidence, especially considering that, after Obama got pummeled in the first debate, his RCP electoral college count DROPPED from 265 to 201 in just two weeks.

LOL!!!!!  Bien crushed Ryan right!      ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #279 on: October 17, 2012, 06:47:29 PM »

Obama love da white womans...  Michelle is just a puppet. 

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #280 on: October 17, 2012, 06:51:11 PM »

It's my point, I'll decide who's missing it.  You can pull up all the tangential poll results and speculative remarks you want, it doesn't change the fact that Obama won the debate.

Concerning polls, are you aware we have a thing called the Electoral College in this country?  I have not seen a single one that has Romney winning.

Obama 279, Romney 239 (http://electoral-vote.com)
Obama 201, Romney 191 [146 tossups] (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/2012_elections_electoral_college_map.html)
Obama 281, Romney 257 (http://www.electionprojection.com/2012elections/president12.php)
Obama 287, Romney 251 (http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com)

He still has ground to make up and I'm not sure why the right is getting all smug all of a sudden and thinking it's over just because he's catching up.  It's 20 days until the election, trending in the right direction may not be good enough.

Fortunately in 20 days this will be over and delusional tunnel-visioned retards like you will return to the Politics board regardless of who wins so we won't have to put up with your shitposting anymore.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #281 on: October 17, 2012, 07:07:33 PM »
It's my point, I'll decide who's missing it.  You can pull up all the tangential poll results and speculative remarks you want, it doesn't change the fact that Obama won the debate.

I never denied that. What I discussed was WHY he won the debate, which is the equivalent of a charity effort, given how badly he sucked in the first debate. Yet, for some STRANGE reason, the same voters that said he won gave his opponent better numbers on the economy (ISSUE #1).

It adds up to what I said from the start. Obama get the win, simply because he didn't absolutely BLOW the way he did two weeks ago.

Concerning polls, are you aware we have a thing called the Electoral College in this country?  I have not seen a single one that has Romney winning.

Obama 279, Romney 239 (http://electoral-vote.com)
Obama 201, Romney 191 [146 tossups] (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/2012_elections_electoral_college_map.html)
Obama 281, Romney 257 (http://www.electionprojection.com/2012elections/president12.php)
Obama 287, Romney 251 (http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com)

He still has ground to make up and I'm not sure why the right is getting all smug all of a sudden and thinking it's over just because he's catching up.  It's 20 days until the election, trending in the right direction may not be good enough.

Fortunately in 20 days this will be over and delusional tunnel-visioned retards like you will return to the Politics board regardless of who wins so we won't have to put up with your shitposting anymore.

One, I never declared that it's all over. If anything, I've been laughing, because the liberals (who thought Obama had this in the bag) are now sweating Crisco.

Two, I'm fully aware of the electoral college. You will recall that I mentioned Obama's plunge in RCP from 265 to 201. As for the rest of the site m you mentioned, those are without toss-ups. Of course, the toss-ups are close races within the margin of error, and with a significant portion of undecided voters (who, in case you forgot, tend to break FOR THE CHALLENGER).

Edit - As of 12:30 EST today, Romney now leads Obama in the RCP electoral college count, 206-201

Three, states that Obama should have locked up MONTHS AGO are still in play. That's not good news for the president

And, four, I can (and have) posted where I please. I started on G&O, long before you got here. And, I'll post here long after you leave.

In 20 days, voters are NOT going to be thinking about Obama's debate. They'll be thinking about the economy. And, if Obama keeps losing on the economic front, he can kiss the White House goodbye.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #282 on: October 17, 2012, 07:32:23 PM »
I never denied that. What I discussed was WHY he won the debate, which is the equivalent of a charity effort, given how badly he sucked in the first debate. Yet, for some STRANGE reason, the same voters that said he won gave his opponent better numbers on the economy (ISSUE #1).

It adds up to what I said from the start. Obama get the win, simply because he didn't absolutely BLOW the way he did two weeks ago.

One, I never declared that it's all over. If anything, I've been laughing, because the liberals (who thought Obama had this in the bag) are now sweating Crisco.

Two, I'm fully aware of the electoral college. You will recall that I mentioned Obama's plunge in RCP from 265 to 201. As for the rest of the site m you mentioned, those are without toss-ups. Of course, the toss-ups are close races within the margin of error, and with a significant portion of undecided voters (who, in case you forgot, tend to break FOR THE CHALLENGER).

Three, states that Obama should have locked up MONTHS AGO are still in play. That's not good news for the president

And, four, I can (and have) posted where I please. I started on G&O, long before you got here. And, I'll post here long after you leave.

In 20 days, voters are NOT going to be thinking about Obama's debate. They'll be thinking about the economy. And, if Obama keeps losing on the economic front, he can kiss the White House goodbye.

yeah we get it, you're Pro-Romney . How many times are you going to post the same shit.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #283 on: October 17, 2012, 07:36:15 PM »

yeah we get it, you're Pro-Romney . How many times are you going to post the same shit.
lol attack dog personalities can be really annoying
follow the arrows

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #284 on: October 17, 2012, 07:37:10 PM »

Agreed.

G

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #285 on: October 17, 2012, 08:55:59 PM »
I worked for what I got, maybe you should try it some time,  scumbag.

Ha ha, doison is JOKING, riigghtt?    He can't be serious. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #286 on: October 17, 2012, 09:50:09 PM »
A non-issue?   Or another october bombshell?   What do you think?

it's wrong for Unions to tell people how to vote.  Is this right?

Leaked Audio Captures Romney Asking Employers To Tell Their Employees How To Vote

Newly-discovered audio from a conference call in June captures Mitt Romney asking business owners to urge their employees to vote for him.

Romney, speaking on a call to the very conservative National Federation of Independent Business, tells a group of business owners that they should “make it very clear” how they feel about the candidates. He also tells the business owners to “pass… along to your employees” how their jobs might be effected by who wins in November:

I hope you make it very clear to your employees what you believe is in the best interest of your enterprise and therefore their job and their future in the upcoming elections. And whether you agree with me or you agree with President Obama, or whatever your political view, I hope — I hope you pass those along to your employees. Nothing illegal about you talking to your employees about what you believe is best for the business, because I think that will figure into their election decision, their voting decision and of course doing that with your family and your kids as well.

At 26:44 ===>
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #287 on: October 18, 2012, 10:26:07 AM »
I guess you never heard of a little thing called Johnson Broadcasting, KTBC,  the radio station they owned which broadcasted 24 hours a day and made them millions and millions.  One of the wealthiest Presidents to date.

Although Lyndon Johnson is listed as the 7th wealiest President, it was his wife who had the wealth.

In 1943, the year Lady Bird Johnson purchased KTBC, the Federal Communications Commission, which reviewed all broadcast-license transfers, was close to being abolished, Caro writes. Lyndon Johnson used his political influence in both Congress and the White House to prevent that from happening. The FCC was among the most politicized agencies in the government, Caro asserts, and it knew who its friends were.

Mrs. Johnson's ability as a business woman was not the crucial factor in the acquisition of the station or, once it was acquired, in its early growth. ... Lyndon Johnson had worked at politics for years to achieve power; now he was working at politics to make money.

Under Texas law, the station belonged solely to Lady Bird because she purchased it with her inheritance. But as her spouse, Lyndon owned half of all the profits. He was ultra-active in recruiting staff and running the operation, and by 1948, Caro writes, he was telling his friends that he was a millionaire.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #288 on: October 18, 2012, 04:40:43 PM »
You ignorant bastards should have supported Ron Paul.  ::)

Ron Paul was the man to put in office, by far.  Romney, or Obama will lead the U.S to ruin. It is coming, that is certain. Welcome to the NWO.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #289 on: October 18, 2012, 05:02:18 PM »
G

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #290 on: October 18, 2012, 05:12:32 PM »

Are you smoking crack?

When Romney clubbed Obama in the first debate, Democrats blamed:

- The altitude
- A secret handkerchief in Romney's pocket
- Fear of Obama being perceived as an angry black man
- Brain Freeze
- John Kerry
- The moderator, Jim Lehrer.

And that's just the short list.

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #291 on: October 18, 2012, 05:15:32 PM »

Bullshit...after the first debate, Liberals blamed Lehrer for not keeping Romney "on point" and not "asserting himself" enough

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #292 on: October 18, 2012, 05:16:12 PM »
Romney SON Says He Wanted to 'Swing' At President Obama in Debat

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #293 on: October 18, 2012, 05:16:24 PM »
Bullshit...after the first debate, Liberals blamed Lehrer for not keeping Romney "on point" and not "asserting himself" enough

In other words, Lehrer just sat there and let Romney go upside Obama's head.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #294 on: October 18, 2012, 09:48:40 PM »
Are you smoking crack?

When Romney clubbed Obama in the first debate, Democrats blamed:

- The altitude
- A secret handkerchief in Romney's pocket
- Fear of Obama being perceived as an angry black man
- Brain Freeze
- John Kerry
- The moderator, Jim Lehrer.

And that's just the short list.

Believe it or not, some people perceive aggressiveness as a negative coming from a black person and not so much when it comes from a white person. So I suspect there is some truth to his having that fear. Thankfully, he got over it in time for the second debate.

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #295 on: October 18, 2012, 09:51:51 PM »
Ideology aside...Obama looks like shit lately.  He looks drawn, tired and emaciated.  The stress of being an abject failure is clearly weighing on him. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #296 on: October 18, 2012, 09:52:52 PM »

In case you didn't know, it is breast cancer awareness month and pink is the offical color for this. Both women were showing support for breast cancer awareness.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #297 on: October 18, 2012, 10:09:55 PM »
A non-issue?   Or another october bombshell?   What do you think?

it's wrong for Unions to tell people how to vote.  Is this right?

It is wrong to tell anyone how to vote regardless of who you are. If unions (usually the union members do the endorsements) endorse candidates and some union members choose not to vote for that candidate, it is no big deal. If your employer tells you who to vote for they can, hypothetically, hold your job hostage.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #298 on: October 18, 2012, 10:43:25 PM »

Body Language  ???

Michelle is Real.

Ann is looking out the corner of her eye for the photo op, a bit Fake.

Obama > Romney

Cut the BS and get this election over, already.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #299 on: October 18, 2012, 11:17:07 PM »

Body Language  ???

Michelle is Real.

Ann is looking out the corner of her eye for the photo op, a bit Fake.

Obama > Romney

Cut the BS and get this election over, already.

The sooner Obama gets booted, the better.