Author Topic: Thinking of putting GF on 500 cal diet  (Read 18367 times)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: Thinking of putting GF on 500 cal diet
« Reply #100 on: October 17, 2012, 06:15:33 PM »
uberman, would you say as a result of your dysfunctional family you ended up the wierd obsessed spazzzy that we know you on getbig today ?

im weird to some, a positive influence to others...
I'm here to advocate natural weight lifting which is healthy and to expose extremistic, insecure low life on steroids starving for attention while they could fulfil their emptiness doing better things other than injecting shit in their bodies and flexing in front of a miror all life long. That's my character, the member i want to be on here. Some understand, most dont, a few understand later...

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: October 17, 2012, 06:16:03 PM »
metabolism is changed by activity level

case in point, i've been as low as sub-6 and as high as 20-25% (and i've been at both levels for long periods of time)

when i was 20-25% i ate like a pig and did pussyass training

when i was sub-6 i ate much less and trained like a madman (ie. metabolic conditioning, and trained like an athlete)

so how's come i've varied so much with regards to my level of leanness if it's so dependant upon genetics?

Metabolic rate rarely changes very much in human beings, there has been quite a lot of new information on this as of late.  You can't change your metabolic rate by eating more often like some would have you believe.  You answered your own question in your post, the type of training you were doing when you were fat  and when you were lean was very different.

And FYI, fat people actually have faster metabolisms than skinny people do.

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #102 on: October 17, 2012, 06:35:34 PM »
I'm here to advocate natural weight lifting which is healthy and to expose extremistic, insecure low life on steroids starving for attention while they could fulfil their emptiness doing better things other than injecting shit in their bodies and flexing in front of a miror all life long. That's my character, the member i want to be on here. Some understand, most dont, a few understand later...

if you want to advocate natural lifting, would it make sense to post on bb.com ?  

and " better " is ambiguous, it is just a hobby, some people like to modify cars, some like to fly rc air planes/cars, some like to paint and some like to sculp their physique ! Now being extreme in any of these is probably not good, but than again where do you cut off "extreme", to the avarage american, lifting weights and doing cardio 3 times a week and eating a balanced diet is extreme.

The details of my life are quite inconsequential ... Very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a 15-year-old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize; he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes, he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament ... My childhood was typical: summers in Rangoon ... luge lessons ... In the spring, we'd make meat helmets ... When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds — pretty standard, really. At the age of 12, I received my first scribe. At the age of 14, a Zoroastrian named Vilmer ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum — it's breathtaking ... I suggest you try it

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #103 on: October 17, 2012, 06:51:11 PM »
i would be so happy if my girl gained 100 pounds of ass and tits
Yea man a big ass is outstanding.

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #104 on: October 17, 2012, 10:06:20 PM »
Geez I read the first post and couldn't get past the metric system...sorry.  I believe this chat board is largely encompassed by Americans.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #105 on: October 17, 2012, 11:18:18 PM »
Okay, but that wasn't my question. Do you understand how that activity changed your metabolism? Before I answer, I just want to make sure you understand.
STOP STOP STOP, we get it you are a couch you have to make yourself look good but fuckman this is not rocket science people, wow, you are going to fucken confuse the guy, keep it simple, No carbs, protein from protein only source such as egg white, chicken breast and fish, some greens and 30 grams of essential dietary fats, THAT IS IT, GET SHREDDED.

Throw some cardio in the mix and wolla, fuk people this is how I get my glutes striated, yes striated glutes, shredded, contest shredded

So fucken stop with all this rocket science non sense, I can get this girl shredded writing it down on a napkin with lipstick for crying out loud, YES IT IS THAT SIMPLE.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: October 17, 2012, 11:37:44 PM »
So fucken stop with all this rocket science non sense, I can get this girl shredded writing it down on a napkin with lipstick for crying out loud, YES IT IS THAT SIMPLE.

Yes I agree, way over-analysed. 

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: October 17, 2012, 11:38:41 PM »
I see what your saying. All she really wants is to have a flat stomach, she has a small amount of fat there. But the most important part she wants to firm up is her butt and legs, cause she has a bit of cellulite and she wants to get rid of that. I know a crash diet isn't the way to go, but as I stated I don't know what to do anymore so that she can get the results she wants.

She can simply spot reduce the buttocks fat by regularly "making it clap."

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #108 on: October 17, 2012, 11:56:16 PM »
So I've tried any diet you can think of and my GF just can't lose the weight. She's 67kg and would like to get down to atleast 58, but nothing I've tried with her results in a kg lost.

I've posted before and most you guys are probably tired of hearing about it, but I don't know what to do anymore.

I've had her on keto, balanced, high carb, all ranging in around 1000-1500 cals, which is in a good deficit, and nothing seems to budge.

We went to the doc yesterday to get her thyroid levels checked, so waiting for the results. The doc also prescribed Duromine to see if she can lose weight, but we haven't got it it.

So the only thing I can think of the problem can be that she can't lose weight is hormones, maybe too high estrogen and/or low thyroid levels ? ? ?

I was reading about a 500 cal diet so that she can "force" her body into the fat loss. Some people have gotten good results and kept it off due to keeping their nutrition habits good.

This is my last resort because I don't know what to do anymore.

When she reached her goal weight, hopefully in 4-6 weeks, I was thinking of adding about 100/200 calories every week or so until maintenance is reached.

EDIT:
Forgot to mention refeeds / cheat days would be Saturday and Sunday, in moderation, 2-3 meals at most and stop eating when full.

what is her tall??.. if she is not short,.. 65-67 kg is fine.. women must have some meat  ;D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #109 on: October 17, 2012, 11:58:51 PM »
She can simply spot reduce the buttocks fat by regularly "making it clap."
??? lol

what is her tall??.. if she is not short,.. 65-67 kg is fine.. women must have some meat  ;D
Sherief.... what is her height? not what is her tall? or you can say .... how tall is she?  ;)  But do not worry about me I am the worst speller anyway  :D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #110 on: October 18, 2012, 12:07:42 AM »
Yea man a big ass is outstanding.

did you happen to see that 20 year old blondie hottie that he posted brother?

she's in yo neck of the woods man (north carolina) so me thinks dat you should go ahead and hook yoself up ;)

p.s. she's got that wild eyed look to her, so i'm sure that she'd be lots of fun in the sack man, plus i bet that she digs it anal style :P

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #111 on: October 18, 2012, 12:22:12 AM »
genetics play a role with regards to leaness, but IMO their role is rather small

what's more important is a regular, effective and consistant training

i bet that you are over-estimating just how much sugar that she actually eats

I see you're starting to feel your oats again and posting your idiotic opinions on training.

Animal...before you listen to a word this Moron says....I suggest you visit the training board and look up his "3 phase project"  and see what a shit-talking clueless moron he is. 

PS     he looks like absolute shit.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #112 on: October 18, 2012, 12:46:35 AM »
??? lol
Sherief.... what is her height? not what is her tall? or you can say .... how tall is she?  ;)  But do not worry about me I am the worst speller anyway  :D

many thx bro. i really like it when ppl correct my english.. i learn quickly and dont repeat mistakes lol..

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #113 on: October 18, 2012, 01:56:46 AM »
I can not understand how after I've given my final opinion, we are still discussing this?

If his girl is going to continue lying about her food intake, it doesn't matter what plan he puts her on next.

Even worse, if she's cheating on his diet, she's probably cheating on him as well.

He needs to end it now before he gets hurt and starts making crybaby threads like some elderly emo f a g g o t s around here do when they get their feelings hurt.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #114 on: October 18, 2012, 07:27:36 AM »
I see you're starting to feel your oats again and posting your idiotic opinions on training.

Animal...before you listen to a word this Moron says....I suggest you visit the training board and look up his "3 phase project"  and see what a shit-talking clueless moron he is. 

PS     he looks like absolute shit.

;D

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #115 on: October 18, 2012, 07:31:13 AM »
I'm all in favor of you putting her on a strict diet as a reminder of your authority, but I'm not sure how effective it would be for long-term weight loss.
~

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: October 18, 2012, 09:05:31 AM »
This will not end well.

Lol just saw the stars, which pro are you and what is the least you have charged for a schmoe job

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #117 on: October 18, 2012, 09:38:46 AM »
STOP STOP STOP, we get it you are a couch you have to make yourself look good but fuckman this is not rocket science people, wow, you are going to fucken confuse the guy, keep it simple, No carbs, protein from protein only source such as egg white, chicken breast and fish, some greens and 30 grams of essential dietary fats, THAT IS IT, GET SHREDDED.

Throw some cardio in the mix and wolla, fuk people this is how I get my glutes striated, yes striated glutes, shredded, contest shredded

No, it's not rocket science. But at least have a basic understanding of what metabolism is and how it works. Have an understanding of what the proper macro break down as to ones body type and weight. You just can't say "low carbs, high protein as a blanket for everyone.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #118 on: October 18, 2012, 03:27:14 PM »
One day binge eating will cancel out 4-6 days of hardcore dieting,

Really?  Not in my personal experience.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: October 18, 2012, 03:47:20 PM »
lol, groink and ray bringing the pain itt

lightweight

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #120 on: October 18, 2012, 09:19:22 PM »

You're all roided up though so how's that gonna work out for a natural person?  How about an athlete that needs lots of energy?  Won't they need some carbs in their diet?

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #121 on: October 18, 2012, 09:22:00 PM »
EPIC MOTHER FUCKING FAIL. I'M WARNING YOU.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #122 on: October 18, 2012, 09:50:26 PM »
How many times a day should I pray to Jesus for maximum weight loss?

Thanks!
G

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #123 on: October 18, 2012, 09:51:45 PM »
EPIC MOTHER FUCKING FAIL. I'M WARNING YOU.

Fail what? What are you talking about and who are you deferring.too?

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #124 on: October 18, 2012, 09:59:26 PM »
Yup...you start ramping up cardio and eliminating carbs and you'll just flatten her out completely.   And she'll want to kick you in the balls as hard as possible.  She may not have the energy to lift her leg...but God help you if she does.

I saw an article online somewhere about this fat little dude who lost 100 lbs in four months by...I kid you not..eliminating foods that were white.  Rice, breads, spuds etc....carbs with color, he ate.