Author Topic: Thinking of putting GF on 500 cal diet  (Read 18359 times)

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
Re: Thinking of putting GF on 500 cal diet
« Reply #75 on: October 17, 2012, 03:41:03 PM »
4 fukkin pages and still no pics of said girl?? wtf is happening here o.O

On a contrary - my gf can eat a ton of sugar and still remains lean.. It's easier when genetics maintain leanness..

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #76 on: October 17, 2012, 03:43:10 PM »
4 fukkin pages and still no pics of said girl?? wtf is happening here o.O

On a contrary - my gf can eat a ton of sugar and still remains lean.. It's easier when genetics maintain leanness..

does she train?

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #77 on: October 17, 2012, 03:52:03 PM »

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #78 on: October 17, 2012, 04:03:39 PM »
Nope.

genetics play a role with regards to leaness, but IMO their role is rather small

what's more important is a regular, effective and consistant training

i bet that you are over-estimating just how much sugar that she actually eats

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: October 17, 2012, 04:04:57 PM »
i would be so happy if my girl gained 100 pounds of ass and tits
A

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #80 on: October 17, 2012, 04:09:40 PM »
i would be so happy if my girl gained 100 pounds of ass and tits

i'm still pissed off with you that you didn't nail that 20 year old hottie slim blondie you posted up a few months back >:( >:( >:(

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #81 on: October 17, 2012, 04:12:38 PM »
genetics play a role with regards to leaness, but IMO their role is rather small

what's more important is a regular, effective and consistant training

i bet that you are over-estimating just how much sugar that she actually eats

Idk man.. I'm the same - I could eat a ton of icecream every day and my body somehow would manage to not convert it to fat (I have a theory that maybe by increased body temperature, as my normal temp is a few grades higher than average.. That would go in had with some of the scientific studies on metabolism and fat accumulation). I know for  a fact that there are many people who can keep their body lean consistently, BUT - if they'd eat a few pizzas here and there for at least a few weeks - they'd start loosing it (must be pretty damn annoying). And my gf (when "in the mood" fot ir) can eat a ton of candies/chocolate/honey/whatever (really lots of that shit) and body weight changes by 3-4lb at most (then goes back to where it was). Imho genetics play a very important role in this homeosthasis, I'd compare it to hair: someone has straight hair, someone has freckles.. and you can keep freckles straight with that hot iron or you can "create" freckles on naturally straight hair, but once you stop doing that - it goes back to where it was..

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: October 17, 2012, 04:16:24 PM »
nobody needs refeeds.

socalled refeeds is a nicer wording for eating trash.

itll slow down the fatloss results.

and yes, women are full of bullshit when it comes to how clean they eat.

a women who is strict on her diet will lose fat.period.
Actually, refeeds are totally necessary on low cal diets to restore leptin levels.  When people drastically reduce calories (carbs especially) lepting goes in the toilet.  a solid day of carb heavy, lower fat eating will get leptin flowing again.  This may not be necessary if the person is using thyroid hormones, but i suspect thi guys girlfriend is not doing that.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: October 17, 2012, 04:29:17 PM »
Idk man.. I'm the same - I could eat a ton of icecream every day and my body somehow would manage to not convert it to fat (I have a theory that maybe by increased body temperature, as my normal temp is a few grades higher than average.. That would go in had with some of the scientific studies on metabolism and fat accumulation). I know for  a fact that there are many people who can keep their body lean consistently, BUT - if they'd eat a few pizzas here and there for at least a few weeks - they'd start loosing it (must be pretty damn annoying). And my gf (when "in the mood" fot ir) can eat a ton of candies/chocolate/honey/whatever (really lots of that shit) and body weight changes by 3-4lb at most (then goes back to where it was). Imho genetics play a very important role in this homeosthasis, I'd compare it to hair: someone has straight hair, someone has freckles.. and you can keep freckles straight with that hot iron or you can "create" freckles on naturally straight hair, but once you stop doing that - it goes back to where it was..

I agree with this.  Genetics>diet

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #84 on: October 17, 2012, 04:31:20 PM »
I agree with this.  Genetics>diet

Training>genetics>"diet"

FIXED ;)

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #85 on: October 17, 2012, 04:43:51 PM »
Two things.

1: she's only gonna get fatter.

2: she's only gonna fuck you less and less.

Waste your energy on new pussy, preferable one who's mom isn't fat.  This snatch is only going to get fatter and less receptive to entrance.
Y

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #86 on: October 17, 2012, 04:57:30 PM »
So I've tried any diet you can think of and my GF just can't lose the weight. She's 67kg and would like to get down to atleast 58, but nothing I've tried with her results in a kg lost.

I've posted before and most you guys are probably tired of hearing about it, but I don't know what to do anymore.

I've had her on keto, balanced, high carb, all ranging in around 1000-1500 cals, which is in a good deficit, and nothing seems to budge.

We went to the doc yesterday to get her thyroid levels checked, so waiting for the results. The doc also prescribed Duromine to see if she can lose weight, but we haven't got it it.

So the only thing I can think of the problem can be that she can't lose weight is hormones, maybe too high estrogen and/or low thyroid levels ? ? ?

I was reading about a 500 cal diet so that she can "force" her body into the fat loss. Some people have gotten good results and kept it off due to keeping their nutrition habits good.

This is my last resort because I don't know what to do anymore.

When she reached her goal weight, hopefully in 4-6 weeks, I was thinking of adding about 100/200 calories every week or so until maintenance is reached.

EDIT:
Forgot to mention refeeds / cheat days would be Saturday and Sunday, in moderation, 2-3 meals at most and stop eating when full.

How much does she weigh? What body type is she? (Ecto, Meso, Endo, etc) What is her level of activity?

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #87 on: October 17, 2012, 05:05:07 PM »
How much does she weigh? What body type is she? (Ecto, Meso, Endo, etc) What is her level of activity?

Body type: squishy
Activity level: spoon movin'
Weight: fat enough to warrant desperate measures

It's all in the thread...perhaps a little more time spent spreading your wealth and a little less time spent being short would help your reading comprehension?
Y

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #88 on: October 17, 2012, 05:06:12 PM »
allright man, i'll pm you in a few

and by the way, you don't need to take her cals that low man, what you need to do is change her metabolism, and i'll explain this to you via pm brother

Explain this.

BTW, genetics, diet, exercise....in that order.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: October 17, 2012, 05:06:35 PM »
what does her mother and father look like?
if she doesnt train and/or eat less chances are high she ll end looking just like her/him or a mix of them. Anyone can stay lean whatever his/her somatotype if you dont eat too much and train a bit. Its 50% genetics 50% life habits.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #90 on: October 17, 2012, 05:07:30 PM »
what does her mother look like?

A bag of nickels.
Y

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #91 on: October 17, 2012, 05:09:08 PM »
what does her mother look like?

That would come under "genetics" and thats why I put that first in the order.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: October 17, 2012, 05:13:00 PM »
That would come under "genetics" and thats why I put that first in the order.
a woman who has a fat endo mother and/or father if she controls her food -calories- intakes and train a bit is not condemned to look like them. 80% of people i d say look like their parents just follow their path blindly, but some people even coming from fat families if they eat healthy and in small quantities from childhood/adolescence wont end looking like their fat parents.

It's very important that young people, start having good eating habits and practise sports very early in their life and eventually see their parents do the same, but it's not a prerequesite, you can have parents who look like shit but raise you differently. Rare tho.

Let's not forget glutony is a sin, that can be learnt, transmitted by caregivers to offsprings. But all sins can be reverted. It's a choice anyone can make at some point.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #93 on: October 17, 2012, 05:14:15 PM »
Explain this.

BTW, genetics, diet, exercise....in that order.

metabolism is changed by activity level

case in point, i've been as low as sub-6 and as high as 20-25% (and i've been at both levels for long periods of time)

when i was 20-25% i ate like a pig and did pussyass training

when i was sub-6 i ate much less and trained like a madman (ie. metabolic conditioning, and trained like an athlete)

so how's come i've varied so much with regards to my level of leanness if it's so dependant upon genetics?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #94 on: October 17, 2012, 05:18:37 PM »

case in point, i've been as low as sub-6 and as high as 20-25% (and i've been at both levels for long periods of time)

when i was sub-6 i ate much less and trained like a madman (ie. metabolic conditioning, and trained like an athlete)

so how's come i've varied so much with regards to my level of leanness if it's so dependant upon genetics?

Okay, but that wasn't my question. Do you understand how that activity changed your metabolism? Before I answer, I just want to make sure you understand.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: October 17, 2012, 05:19:42 PM »

fact is, anyone whatever his genetics and somatotype if eat small amounts of food and mostly protein instead of tons of fat and carbs, train enough regularly, can look lean/in shape/healthy enough. That "middle ground", "balance", is possible for anyone. Some just grow balanced in that aspect of their lives while others dont. Most of the bad habits, just like genes, are inherited, but anyone can balance it by him/herself. There are some genetical background you cant change tho, but at least whatever your genetics you can contro, change, your body composition/weight/leaness/level of muscularity.  How do you think some people are born pure ectomorphes? they re the result of generations of meso and ectos breeding together to produce extremely lean, toned and tough offsprings.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #96 on: October 17, 2012, 05:24:19 PM »
Okay, but that wasn't my question. Do you understand how that activity changed your metabolism? Before I answer, I just want to make sure you understand.

sorry man, i can't really think too much about it now, since i'm a bit gassed from this metabolic conditioning training that i just did lol

but i guess that it's changed because this kind of training "spikes" or activates hormonal responses, right?

even though 15 said training don't do shit with regards to this, and that it's all coz of his tren and gh LOL!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #97 on: October 17, 2012, 05:27:11 PM »
@ uber

i didn't eat lots of protein when i was ripped, i ate junk like taco hell, wendy's, burger king ect

my wrist is 6 inches at the biggest and thickest part of it, so would that qualify me as an ecto?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: October 17, 2012, 05:37:17 PM »
@ uber

i didn't eat lots of protein when i was ripped, i ate junk like taco hell, wendy's, burger king ect

my wrist is 6 inches at the biggest and thickest part of it, so would that qualify me as an ecto?
ectos AND mesos have advantages when it comes to staying lean whatever they eat. For example an ecto will burn/reject everything real quick without transforming any of it in fats, and a meso will tend to transform everything in muscles with low body fat production...while the endo whatever he does, eat, will transform everything into fats.

To be honnest, it aint really that hard to understand; look at your parents somatotypes, and realize your own somatotype is a mix of theirs most of the time, even if in some case offsprings somatotype is simply a copy of only of the parents somatotype.

examples:

endo+ecto = meso
or
endo + ecto = ecto
or endo + ecto = endo

etc.

My mother is an endo and my father a meso, i ended an extreme ecto, while my bigger brother ended a mix of meso and ecto.

It proves others factors are at work when you re being conceived by your mother, when she s pregnant of you; her level of stress during pregnancy, what she eats, the drugs she ingest or dont ingest, will aslo have an impact on your own body's programmation/building.

My mother was extremely anxious while pregnant with me as she was separating with my father, she had to take care of my biggger brother, work, and she smoke while being pregnant with me. As a result even if she is an endo and my father a meso, i somewhat ended being an extreme ecto. Obviously she was so stressed that it deeply modified, with the tobaco daily consuption that went into her placenta, the way my organism developed in the early stages.
My biger brother, born 4 years before me when she was still ok with our father, when he tried to work etc and not to cheat on her, ended being a meso/ecto. She was a lot less stressed while being pregnant with him.

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #99 on: October 17, 2012, 05:50:42 PM »
uberman, would you say as a result of your dysfunctional family you ended up the wierd obsessed spazzzy that we know you on getbig today ?