Author Topic: Thinking of putting GF on 500 cal diet  (Read 18343 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: Thinking of putting GF on 500 cal diet
« Reply #50 on: October 17, 2012, 09:15:09 AM »
I know I know! Why do you think I'm so frustrated because if she cheats, she doesn't tell me, or something is really wrong with her
OK try this bro if you want. There is no secrets here, every expert out there wants people to believe that it is rocket science or something but it is not, this is how I get below 5% bodyfat.

Tell her to eat as much protein as she wants and no carbs whatsoever. I do not classify broccoli or asparagus as carbs. The protein she chooses has to be protein only not steak or other proteins high in fat just simple protein foods such as chicken breast and fish.

As for fat intake, do not take any in the form of foods but rather some dietary fats from a supplement source, keep the fat under 30 grams per day. Trust me I eat 5lb of food some days and get shredded on these guide lines. If you want a limit on the meat( chicken breast and fish that is) cap it off at 20 oz per day then, but really it is not necessary to control or limit your protein in this case.

Oh and you can get her to drink as much diet pop as she likes, this saves my butt every time I diet, I do not know what I would do without the diet pop, maybe go insane

animal1991

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: October 17, 2012, 09:18:05 AM »
OK try this bro if you want. There is no secrets here, every expert out there wants people to believe that it is rocket science or something but it is not, this is how I get below 5% bodyfat.

Tell her to eat as much protein as she wants and no carbs whatsoever. I do not classify broccoli or asparagus as carbs. The protein she chooses has to be protein only not steak or other proteins high in fat just simple protein foods such as chicken breast and fish.

As for fat intake, do not take any in the form of foods but rather some dietary fats from a supplement source, keep the fat under 30 grams per day. Trust me I eat 5lb of food some days and get shredded on these guide lines. If you want a limit on the meat cap it off at 20 oz per day then, but really it is not necessary to control or limit your protein in this case.

Oh and you can get her to drink as much diet pop as she likes, this saves my butt every time I diet, I do not know what I would do without the diet pop, maybe go insane
Ill try it because I don't know what to do anymore

animal1991

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: October 17, 2012, 09:21:02 AM »
Cleanest Natural recommended this to me:
Organic red meats, organic leafy bitter greens and organic omega 3 fats (almonds, organic peanut butter, olive oil and avocado)
Eat twice a day. Time of the meals is irrelevant.
20% of the food is meat and the rest is greens and
fats drink distilled water preferably and only water
there is no cheating
1 day a week ..fast with nothing but distilled water
no smoking either during the 5 weeks
at the end, a 3 day fast

Meat portion is 3 oz

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: October 17, 2012, 09:28:12 AM »
What diet you put her on doesn't matter now.

First figure out why she has been lying up until now and make sure that the next go-round, she complies.

I'm willing to talk to her about this if you want me to.

I'm an Ex-Nazi so I know how to make people comply to my orders.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #54 on: October 17, 2012, 09:28:17 AM »
Ill try it because I don't know what to do anymore
Try it bro for 15 days, that is it, I promise you you will be shocked.

Chicken breast
Fish, tilapia or cod
egg whites  
1 protein shake per day, no carbs

broccoli
asparagus

30 grams of essential fats from dietary supplements.
unlimited diet pop

That is it, keep it simple
Some feel they should replace vitamins and mineral through vitamin and mineral pack(supplements). personally I do not feel the need to as this is a short term diet that works very fast, almost instantly. I lose 40lb in 12 weeks.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 17, 2012, 09:28:28 AM »
Organic red meats, organic leafy bitter greens and organic omega 3 fats (almonds, organic peanut butter, olive oil and avocado)
there is no cheating
at the end, a 3 day fast

Meat portion is 3 oz

He was messing with you obviously

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #56 on: October 17, 2012, 09:30:03 AM »
it's not in the "diet" bro, it's in the training 8)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #57 on: October 17, 2012, 09:30:28 AM »
there is no cheating
at the end, a 3 day fast

Meat portion is 3 oz

Never drink distilled water.  It is mineral deficient.

Also, I would murder someone eating only twice a day in diet.

animal1991

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: October 17, 2012, 09:31:17 AM »
He was messing with you obviously
You really think so?

animal1991

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: October 17, 2012, 09:32:34 AM »
Try it bro for 15 days, that is it, I promise you you will be shocked.

Chicken breast
Fish, tilapia or cod
egg whites  
1 protein shake per day, no carbs

broccoli
asparagus

30 grams of essential fats from dietary supplements.
unlimited diet pop

That is it, keep it simple
Some feel they should replace vitamins and mineral through vitamin and mineral pack(supplements). personally I do not feel the need to as this is a short term diet that works very fast, almost instantly. I lose 40lb in 12 weeks.
Will give it a go and see how it turns out. Thanks

jprc10

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: October 17, 2012, 09:32:39 AM »
500 calorie diet is the worst idea ever. What is she going to do when she goes back to eating normally? I'll tell you what, she is going to rebound and end up fatter. Happens with every crash diet out there and it will also happen if you make her do some of the other extreme diets recommended here as the one of pure protein.

Also, she weighs 67 kg at 1.65m...that seems to be a healthy weight imo, why do you want her to lose more?
dj is correct, go by the mirror, if she wants to tighten up a bit or lose some extra fat. Training will be very important, I think dj's advice of the metabolic type workouts is great...much better than the bbing type of split you're making her do.

Most importantly, don't make her crash diet, that will mess up her metabolism and will make her regain everything once the diet is over. Because let's face it, is it an eating pattern you can sustain forever? of course not. A calorie deficit of maybe 500 (you will need to figure out her maintenance levels accurately) would be enough...and as pointed out here, make sure she isn't eating more than what she tells you.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: October 17, 2012, 09:33:56 AM »
How about you stop being a dick and accept her for who she is!  Take a look at the mirror and get your fat ass in the gym!  Asshole!  

;D

Just kidding....

Speaking from experience, one year I needed to drop a ton of weight for a show, and went from 270 to 180 in 4 months...  At one point I was down to 800 calories a day with refeeds once a week, it was extreme, but I was a fat fuck...  and I lost a ton of weight, but I also lost a ton of muscle, so I imagine that is to be expected....

Also, you better go ahead and accept the fact that you won't get laid very much, because extreme dieting is not kind on the libido!

animal1991

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: October 17, 2012, 09:35:39 AM »
500 calorie diet is the worst idea ever. What is she going to do when she goes back to eating normally? I'll tell you what, she is going to rebound and end up fatter. Happens with every crash diet out there and it will also happen if you make her do some of the other extreme diets recommended here as the one of pure protein.

Also, she weighs 67 kg at 1.65m...that seems to be a healthy weight imo, why do you want her to lose more?
dj is correct, go by the mirror, if she wants to tighten up a bit or lose some extra fat. Training will be very important, I think dj's advice of the metabolic type workouts is great...much better than the bbing type of split you're making her do.

Most importantly, don't make her crash diet, that will mess up her metabolism and will make her regain everything once the diet is over. Because let's face it, is it an eating pattern you can sustain forever? of course not. A calorie deficit of maybe 500 (you will need to figure out her maintenance levels accurately) would be enough...and as pointed out here, make sure she isn't eating more than what she tells you.
I see what your saying. All she really wants is to have a flat stomach, she has a small amount of fat there. But the most important part she wants to firm up is her butt and legs, cause she has a bit of cellulite and she wants to get rid of that. I know a crash diet isn't the way to go, but as I stated I don't know what to do anymore so that she can get the results she wants.

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: October 17, 2012, 09:35:59 AM »
I didn't read all of the posts, but why does she need ""refeeds"??  Those are for hard training athletes who have been dieting and competition training for weeks on end. She hasn't lost anything, why does she need to refeed?  The refeeds are probably more like binges between what you have her eat and what stuffs in her face in the bathroom.. Women are food whores- and always need to "treat" themselves.  

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 17, 2012, 09:36:06 AM »
You really think so?

anyone following that diet will lose weight, but it's an awful way to do it. There are better ways that will cost you less muscle mass than what he proposes. Since I assume he knows something about it, and he recommends that diet to you, I can only assume he is pulling your chain.. Onetimehard's advice makes more sense

Jizzacked

« Reply #65 on: October 17, 2012, 09:41:19 AM »
she is binging on peanut butter cups and big macs every time you turn your back on her.  I suggest hiring a private detective to catch her in the act, and administer the proper shaming she deserves

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #66 on: October 17, 2012, 09:45:16 AM »
Will give it a go and see how it turns out. Thanks
Yes and if you have a question, pm me, I will be glad to help I live for this shit, would help anyone  8)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #67 on: October 17, 2012, 09:48:54 AM »
The 500-600 calorie diet will look something like this:
Breakfast:
1-2 coffee with 1-2 tbsp of milk with sweetener

Lunch:
1 Can (120g) Tuna + 40g Avocado + 2 tbsp Trim (low fat mayo) + green fibrous veg
or
4 Whole Eggs + green fibrous veg

Dinner:
100g Ground Beef + green fibrous veg
or
200g Chicken Breast + green fibrous veg

Hahaha, this diet couldn't sustain a pre-school girl.  You put a big oaf like Chaos on this diet, and it would turn him into a withering AIDs patient in 1 month.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #68 on: October 17, 2012, 10:01:58 AM »
She has no willpower, dump her

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: October 17, 2012, 01:44:01 PM »
I posted the diet in your last thread you obviously know better and didn't follow it. My advice to you would be get a chick that's 10-15lbs under your ideal and that way even if she puts on weight in the relationship she goes from a size 0 to a 1-2,, ;)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #70 on: October 17, 2012, 01:45:08 PM »
cut off her leg, problem solved.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #71 on: October 17, 2012, 01:53:02 PM »
Lock her up in a room, with enough water, 3 protein shakes daily, some multivit.
Unlock the room when you think she is at your pleasure...

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #72 on: October 17, 2012, 02:04:40 PM »
Pussy Pics?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #73 on: October 17, 2012, 02:17:38 PM »

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️