Author Topic: Thinking of putting GF on 500 cal diet  (Read 18371 times)

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
Re: Thinking of putting GF on 500 cal diet
« Reply #200 on: October 19, 2012, 11:38:05 PM »
either accept your girl for who she is or leave her

telling a woman how to diet is tantomount to sticking your dick in a lions mouth

you will undermine her confidence and make her feel bad about herself

she will over eat and put more weight on and feel worse and worse

if that makes you feel better about yourself then you are an insecure bully

take care of making yourself look good and be supportive about her

^there's a lot of wisdom in this.

if you don't like her the way she is, leave her. trying to change somebody into who you want them to be never works. find another and this time don't settle for a fixer-upper!

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #201 on: October 19, 2012, 11:47:30 PM »
i do the exact same thing, i go on untill i mentally break, to the point where , when i walk past a pice of bread in a mall, that theres no holding anymore, then i do an absolutely epic 15k calories binge, and it dont even affect me badly, as everything is diarrhead out very soon after ;D

my record is 30 days btw :)

but that was with higher fat intake.

those protein only days, my best was maybe 2 weeks
My point is that the diet will work better if a low-fat high carb refeed is used once a week.  Of course, you would go 2 weeks no carb before you start doing this, but once you try it that way it really does work better.  Most peoples weight loss starts to stall around the 3 week mark on a no carb diet and that is because of zero leptin being produced.  As I said before, if using t3, it doesnt really matter, but I have found that the one day of carb loading on a diet like this makes you look way better during the week.

animal1991

• Getbig III
« Reply #202 on: October 20, 2012, 02:36:01 AM »
^there's a lot of wisdom in this.

if you don't like her the way she is, leave her. trying to change somebody into who you want them to be never works. find another and this time don't settle for a fixer-upper!
I don't have a problem with her body. She wants lose fat because she wants to compete next year and look good on the beach. I've never had a problem with her body.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #203 on: October 20, 2012, 02:41:53 AM »
a 500 cal diet is stupid and probably no healthy at all. as long as she is natural muscle toning exercises is the way to go for more lean body, cardio is not needed either.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #204 on: October 20, 2012, 02:59:18 AM »
You better not marry her

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: October 20, 2012, 03:27:14 AM »
I don't have a problem with her body. She wants lose fat because she wants to compete next year and look good on the beach. I've never had a problem with her body.

does she like getting it in the ass
T

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #206 on: October 20, 2012, 03:36:09 AM »

I see you are a Mentzer-fan, why not put her on his exact diet recommendations? He has a Heavy Duty Nutrition booklet out (google it, it's free in .pdf) that's basically a no-bs diet. It would translate into what I recommended give or take. Sane nutritional advice she could stick to without becoming miserable.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #207 on: October 20, 2012, 03:37:39 AM »

animal1991

• Getbig III
« Reply #208 on: October 20, 2012, 07:42:26 AM »
I see you are a Mentzer-fan, why not put her on his exact diet recommendations? He has a Heavy Duty Nutrition booklet out (google it, it's free in .pdf) that's basically a no-bs diet. It would translate into what I recommended give or take. Sane nutritional advice she could stick to without becoming miserable.
Yes I have the book. 65C/25P/10F I think is his ratios as I can remember. I've had her on that diet before and she didn't really respond well to it. I think the higher protein route is the way to go with her.

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #209 on: October 20, 2012, 02:24:20 PM »
fatty genetic is fatty no matter what

oh bullshit. shit diet passed from generation to generation is the only thing "genetic" about it. why don't they have fat people in third world countries? you think they have a monopoly on genetics or something? dumbass